May 12, 2024, 03:11:57 AM

Author Topic: Congrats to Pres (Sando)!!  (Read 18465 times)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats to Pres (Sando)!!
« Reply #120 on: October 28, 2005, 06:02:45 AM »
Well somebody start a new Thread nah.... :-\

Offline Silver-Corbeaux

• Jr. Warrior
  • RF is really ah Trini hornchile!
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats to Pres (Sando)!!
« Reply #121 on: October 28, 2005, 07:36:45 AM »
Boss It was Fabien and Osbourne dat murder every team in de league and it was me who manners alyuh star Scott Rodrigues, ha,ha

Mr Fresh, I eh no Fatima fan, breds I does support Eldo, I recall Osborne but Pres did not have no other foward to talk bout.

Maybe you confuse, Fabien mus be play for Pres U-16 but it cyar be Championship. If so ,show meh some scores, ah know he never score against Eldo, or Signal Hill, or any big side.

86 was Osbourne who mash up de league (he pack up Shaka like rubbish in ah pan) and there was a lil 14 yr old fella called Anthony Sherwood who was running the midfield and Duane Dyer and Romano Paul just bruising man.  Plus Fabien and Darrel Edwards beating man like they stole something.

Aight, aight! Presmen ah believe now, too much men confirm that the man used to play. So like nigelfabien was serious for ah change, it was not ah joke. Ah download he tune, it eh bad, the remix ha plenty tempo boy oui!

Ah go geh him he props. Anyway Pres"hen"tation  boys, ulyuh was only good in south.

Yuh done know the east really run tings.

1]; } ?>