May 13, 2024, 03:21:10 PM

Author Topic: 2007-08 Andre Samuel league is here, sign up early!! ah love it!!  (Read 86606 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: 2007-08 Andre Samuel league is here, sign up early!! ah love it!!
« Reply #390 on: April 18, 2008, 06:53:00 AM »
Touches have a point Andre even though your strategy and my strategy had with similar results. We had about 10-20 points difference back in November and we in the same position now.

I would say though that this could have been a blowout. I opened up a big lead but make a couple bad transfers and get conservative and I pop down for all of January and February.

Right now 2cents has a good chance because he has the biggest number of unique players whereas Andre, the Antiguan and myself have 6 or 7 of the same players. But yuh never know what these players going to do.

I just want to be within range for the final week and then the gambling will begin. I get burn on Ronaldo once and I not doing that again.

What have meh vex is that whole season I minding my team value so I would have an adantage at the end and now the big money players not even sure to play.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: April 18, 2008, 07:37:56 AM »
But Andre them girdle styles you and Cowen have dey...dat Bingo ting.  Fire for dat!

Just because i playing with a plan, u calling my side ah panty side....lol.

U bigging up Omar's rise tuh de top? steups!! While he was good to make it here, you have the remember that it have men who right near top from since the begining.  And that is ah bigger achievement.

By game week 4 or 5 i was in the top 10 and i have stayed in the top ten for nearly the whole season.  You must take risks, but u also must consolidate. 

What is more fulfilling?

Holding Ronaldo as captain and tweaking the rest of the side to hold fort for a whole season?

Or making a meteoric rise to the top by putting the captaincy on men like Gallas and Scharner at key points in the campaign?

Whatever happen I proud of my performance this year because I was working with a weaker side than most men on top. Most of my points I milk off shitongs like O'brien, Wheater, Scharner, Larsson, Hunt etc, and i choose captains wisely most times..

Most times my players appreciate in value after I pick them and the ones that depreciate only park in my side because of budget, injuries or a easy schedule pending.

I hadda also big up meh real boy Trinimitch (AFC Samba) who I introduced to the league and playing his first ever season.

The man never play this game before in life and was actually on top for a couple weeks in November although was a real beginners luck scene. All kinda men I never hear bout like Leon Osman and Carlton Cole doing it for the man. Then he fall off to page 2, get wild and bold with transfers and work his way up to twenty something as we speak..  :beermug:

Next year we looking to enforce new world order. :devil:

Fortune favors the brave, and woe be unto the pantymen.

Somebody catch the antiguan please!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: April 18, 2008, 07:55:21 AM »
Basically everybody in the Top 20 go have very simialr squads by this time of the season.
and is only when fellas want to gamble unecessarily or players mother get sick  ;D ....they go falter.

but watching some of the squads this week, i will say 2 cents will win this year..Ashton goign and score a hattrick and Villa goign and wash Birmingham plus Sunderland goign and lose this gameweek.

I eh know nuh ah feel u jumping the gun..

West ham doh score goals..

That is the birmingham derby there dem games does always be brutal.. I feel it go be a 1-1.

And the tynewear derby go be another wild man game.. another 1-1 at most...

*goat mouth applied*

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: April 18, 2008, 11:53:21 AM »
Benitez rejects plea from Megson and JDB and andre samuel and the antiguan

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7355193.stm

Benitez is mindful of Tuesday's Champions League tie

Liverpool boss Rafa Benitez has defended his right to select the team of his choice to play at Fulham.

Bolton manager Gary Megson has called on Benitez to select a strong team for Saturday's game against the Trotters relegation rivals.

But Liverpool play Chelsea in the Champions League on Tuesday.

And Benitez said: "I will be thinking a little about Chelsea. I have players I don't want to risk and I've enough quality in the squad to win at Fulham."

Liverpool lost to Fulham at the same stage of last season after Benitez rested several key players - and he was criticised by Sheffield United for his team selection.

The Blades were subsequently relegated, but Benitez added: "I know there was criticism last season when we did something similar at Fulham, coming from Sheffield United.

606: DEBATE
Would Rafa be right to rest players?

"But what did they do in their last game? They lost. So I feel it is sometimes better to look to yourself and what you do.

"Teams have 38 games to play each season, that is enough. So you are responsible for your own luck."

Fulham are currently second bottom in the Premier League with 27 points, while Bolton are one place above them with with 29 points.

And Megson recently said: "Liverpool are going to have a massive say in which teams go down.

"We would hope that Rafa Benitez will retain the integrity of the Premier League with his squad selection."

But Benitez countered: "What did Bolton do in the Uefa Cup with their team selection? They left players out.

"I will use the players I believe will be good enough to win this game, and the next one and the next one. I believe 38 games is enough to be successful or not.

"Look at what all the teams in the middle of the table have been doing recently.

"They have been using different players, young players, and they have been preparing for the future."

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: April 18, 2008, 12:01:34 PM »
Steupppsss.....

All those who feel they bench good, hadda come correct this game week. No Chelsea and Liverpool big guns....watch and see Fabregas and Adebayor get two corbeaux sweat as they batteries on "E"

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: April 18, 2008, 02:33:00 PM »
But Andre them girdle styles you and Cowen have dey...dat Bingo ting.  Fire for dat!

U bigging up Omar's rise tuh de top? steups!! While he was good to make it here, you have the remember that it have men who right near top from since the begining.  And that is ah bigger achievement.

By game week 4 or 5 i was in the top 10 and i have stayed in the top ten for nearly the whole season.  You must take risks, but u also must consolidate. 

What is more fulfilling?

Holding Ronaldo as captain and tweaking the rest of the side to hold fort for a whole season?

Or making a meteoric rise to the top by putting the captaincy on men like Gallas and Scharner at key points in the campaign?

Whatever happen I proud of my performance this year because I was working with a weaker side than most men on top. Most of my points I milk off shitongs like O'brien, Wheater, Scharner, Larsson, Hunt etc, and i choose captains wisely most times..

Most times my players appreciate in value after I pick them and the ones that depreciate only park in my side because of budget, injuries or a easy schedule pending.

I hadda also big up meh real boy Trinimitch (AFC Samba) who I introduced to the league and playing his first ever season.

The man never play this game before in life and was actually on top for a couple weeks in November although was a real beginners luck scene. All kinda men I never hear bout like Leon Osman and Carlton Cole doing it for the man. Then he fall off to page 2, get wild and bold with transfers and work his way up to twenty something as we speak..  :beermug:

First of all, check my transfer history, i didnt buy ronaldo as early as you think, and secondly, the people who have me where i am are Petrov and Nzogbia!!

dOH WORRY, I GOING AND CATCH HIM FUH ALYUH.............
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #396 on: April 18, 2008, 05:52:49 PM »
Benitez rejects plea from Megson and JDB and andre samuel and the antiguan

Not me boss, I cool with seeing Gerrard bench this week.

they done saying he have a neck injury so he definitely not playing. I prefer that to him getting a 15 minute, 1 point corbeaux. Unfortunately my first sub is a next corbeaux sweat man.

Now if Fabregas or Adebayor bench I will be pissed but even so they must play some time before the season done.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2008, 06:55:42 AM by JDB »

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: April 19, 2008, 07:42:27 AM »
The Arsenal duo did well today...

Too bad Benitez wood the league....Who say Liverpool players?

:devil:

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: April 19, 2008, 08:07:41 AM »
Pressure...Ashton ent even on the bench. Feliziano you couldn't keep your goat mouth shut?
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: April 19, 2008, 08:20:39 AM »
almost buy ashton and carlton cole tsk tsk ashton not on d team and cole benching
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: April 19, 2008, 08:34:15 AM »
Pressure...Ashton ent even on the bench. Feliziano you couldn't keep your goat mouth shut?

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #401 on: April 19, 2008, 09:05:14 AM »
Goat mouth in truth.

Feliz...next time yuh do your analysis, try not to pick me as you favourite. In fact pick that Antiguan... For everybody sake.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: April 19, 2008, 09:32:37 AM »
f**k man...

bolton and derby just salt meh clean sheets.....  :cursing:

Offline TRINIMITCH

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Photobucket
« Reply #403 on: April 19, 2008, 10:34:03 AM »

What is more fulfilling?

yeah Omarldinho we commin out for dem next season for sure  :beermug: :devil:
PROUD TO BE MALICK

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #404 on: April 19, 2008, 09:38:47 PM »

nice..it work eh  :devil: we cant let them people from Picong Cyar Done league beat we nah  ;D
Omar of course i knew West Ham had a big chance of mucking up that game today but ah still think Villa go beat Birmingham easily.

alright ah go work on de Antiguan next  ;)

Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: April 24, 2008, 11:52:35 AM »
crunch time fellas...

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: April 24, 2008, 01:07:59 PM »
crunch time fellas...

Is real pressha dese days horse, i just spend 45 minutes tinkering with my team, i feel i in line for someting big next week.......lol.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: April 24, 2008, 01:25:07 PM »
crunch time fellas...

Is real pressha dese days horse, i just spend 45 minutes tinkering with my team, i feel i in line for someting big next week.......lol.

the only big thing you in line for is a big leave out...

i 5pts behind and bearing down on yuh!  :devil:

ah coming

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: April 24, 2008, 02:09:22 PM »
crunch time fellas...

u had 45 mins to waste
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline 2cents

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • FPL Vibes
« Reply #409 on: April 27, 2008, 11:38:05 AM »
Arsenal vs Derby...reaaaaaaaal men season (including mine) will be hanging on this game...pressha in d camp tomorrow!!! I have Fab 4 as captain but everybody have a Gallas or Adebayor or Van Pizzle lurking...ah real frighten...and ah will be on work where my phone does have like one bar...as I step off d elevator is on d browser one time to find out wha go on...good luck to all...bless
It's only kinky the 1st time

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: April 28, 2008, 02:56:33 PM »
"The Special One" would like to concede the race to JDB.

Offline freakazoid

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: April 28, 2008, 03:25:35 PM »
ah aiming 4 ah 6 spot  finish. mi game week saved by d togo international

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: April 28, 2008, 03:44:54 PM »
Big up to Juma and de rest of men who pull the Adebeyor trick off!!

ah love it!!

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: April 28, 2008, 04:08:24 PM »
DE ANTIGUAN GET KETCH...............LEH WE ROPE HIM IN AND TIE HIM UP!!

ah love it!!

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #414 on: April 29, 2008, 06:12:30 AM »
"The Special One" would like to concede the race to JDB.

Yuh trying to blight meh now. After yuh try yuh mindgames before the game.

Big up to Juma and de rest of men who pull the Adebeyor trick off!!
ah love it!!

I wish I could say it was a masterstroke. I only cap him because I thought Fabrgeas was going to bench. Then Wenger gone and bench Adebayor. I was blue vex but RVP score some points then Adebayor come on to mash up the dance. Doh mind FLi the man is a borse.

DE ANTIGUAN GET KETCH...............LEH WE ROPE HIM IN AND TIE HIM UP!!
ah love it!!

For real. Everybody lay down the hammer on him this week. He still in the race but he cyah ketch up playing that one transfer/captain Ronaldo strategy. Not when 4 other teams in the hunt. I hoping he drop even further this week.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: April 29, 2008, 07:38:10 AM »
Omar and this blight ting, lol.............i realise JDB that u in ah real sticky situation with so much men right over your shoulder!!

But it is a situation that i would want to be in.  I was thinking about dat adebeyor captain ting but i was too coward.  I know that wenger would play a strong side cause with manutd losing to chelsea, arsenal would have an "outside chance" of catching them.

I really wasnt looking for dem to conceed two goals.......steups!!  And plus all the defenders get an assist except Gallas....steups again!!

but adebeyor really save meh, and de antiguan pop down real bad at de wrong time.

He melt like ah jub-jub in de heat!!

ah love it!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: April 29, 2008, 08:00:45 AM »
allyuh men wining low in ah adebayor, and this time allyuh bamsee was winking when allyuh see him on de bench ent??

i real sour, but at least i get a lil saving grace with the walcott goal and fabregas assist.

I real suss this arsenal game out proper. I read some real obscure interview hiding on a site with wenger saying that he would look to rest some players for the derby game so I figure for sure it had a good chance Bendtner would start. I mean when last he sweat?

Also i knew fabregas would play for sure with their whole midfield injured or suspended, so I cap him.

I went for Walcott to run past men in Adebayor traffic via the back roads, because i knew he was pressing hard to make a statement that he should get more games and Wenger have to sweat him.

Everything was looking sweet when i read the starting lineups but then Van Persie get injured and Walcott play throw way child.. steupssss

anyway, onto the next game week. Ballack come thru for me but his price drop and the 0.1 i loss there crucial..

According to Sir Alex.. This is Squeaky Bum time fellas!!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: May 02, 2008, 07:58:23 AM »
aight fellas.. 2 weeks to go!

JDB take pole position with an excellent gamble last week, and all things being equal, he should be crowned the champion in a couple weeks. I am still backing him over the Antiguan. If he loses the title from this strong position, I'm not sure its something he could mentally recover from easily.

however, upon closer inspection, if i was him I would be worried..

lets see whats going on with our Champion Elect:

Decimating his team to pile in Arsenal players has come at a hefty cost leaving his team woefully short on depth.

Arsenal have a hard game against an Everton squad looking to hold on to its 5th place so he has to be worried about where his points are coming from there.. Then his team is stocked with players either playing against motivated relegation teams (Huddlestone, Berbatov, Hreidarsson, Laursen) and he has no sure points keepers.

Most notably he has almost no players challenging for the title; a cardinal mistake at this phase of the season. I would think it would take a 12 point sacrifice to right the ship.

Lets hope he makes the right choices and doesn't give the Antiguan a chance to recover..   ;)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #418 on: May 02, 2008, 08:22:31 AM »
aight fellas.. 2 weeks to go!

JDB take pole position with an excellent gamble last week, and all things being equal, he should be crowned the champion in a couple weeks. I am still backing him over the Antiguan. If he loses the title from this strong position, I'm not sure its something he could mentally recover from easily.

however, upon closer inspection, if i was him I would be worried..

lets see whats going on with our Champion Elect:

Decimating his team to pile in Arsenal players has come at a hefty cost leaving his team woefully short on depth.

Arsenal have a hard game against an Everton squad looking to hold on to its 5th place so he has to be worried about where his points are coming from there.. Then his team is stocked with players either playing against motivated relegation teams (Huddlestone, Berbatov, Hreidarsson, Laursen) and he has no sure points keepers.

Most notably he has almost no players challenging for the title; a cardinal mistake at this phase of the season. I would think it would take a 12 point sacrifice to right the ship.

Lets hope he makes the right choices and doesn't give the Antiguan a chance to recover..   ;)

Yuh trying to wake the beast, dissecting my side in public. Dem mindgames ent doing nothing.

The Antiguan have similar Portsmouth, Villa, Spurs players and also has no surepoint keeper (who odes?). He has ONE extra title contender, a defender so that ent no worries.

I confident that I will be in contention on final day, even if I lose some ground this week, is no worries.

What about you though?

Yuh dissing my side for having Spurs and villa players playing against Wigan and Reading yet you banking on Bouma and Woodgate for clean sheets this weekend.

Plus your forward line full with set of deadhorse, Walcott, Defoe (talk about a player playing for nothing) and Owen (wonder how much he scoring against Chelsea?)

No Championship contenders? How many points them was making in recent weeks. Ballack had one good game, Lampard not playing regularly, Tevez benching, Rooney stop-start, none of the defences keeping cleansheets so why watse money to bring them in.

Yuh have to time these moves.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: May 02, 2008, 09:34:28 AM »
Whey sah omar, i ent look fuh yuh dey!!

How yuh go come and expose de man business so?

Allyuh fellas ent easy atall.  Doh study he Juma, he not accustomed to being where the air is rare so he opening he mouth at every possible opportunity.

He reminding me of Berris last year........lol (ah feel ah wake up ah beast), who is nowhere to be seen this year. 

Omar, i sure u ent beating me.............in fact, Cowen going and come from behind and cut yuh arse too.

lol

ah love it!!

1]; } ?>