May 05, 2024, 02:26:59 PM

Author Topic: Birchall NOT in Caribbean Cup Squad  (Read 3233 times)

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Birchall NOT in Caribbean Cup Squad
« on: December 01, 2012, 05:29:57 PM »
I was just listening to an interview with Jamal Shaabaz on I-95.5fm and when asked, he said words to the effect that Birchall was not being considered "...at this stage of the competition" but "...the door remains open", and "given who they have now and getting tickets etc" ... when pressed to say whether this info was communicated to Birchall he said he was now getting into understanding how things are being done and wouldn't want to mislead the listening public...as far as a blacklist, he said "maybe not, but apparently there's still a blue list or a red list...
Leroy De Leon also called into the program and his son apparently feels slighted and is now weighing his options re T&T given as Leroy says, the current turmoil in T&T football"....and the sh#@! continues....

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Birchall NOT in Caribbean Cup Squad
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2012, 06:10:04 PM »
But Fuentes said this week that Birchall was nursing a hamstring injury. Was that false info? ???  And what yuh really saying Patriot...According to his father, Nick De Leon was considering playing for T&T and feels slighted that he did not get a call up? I really hope that is not true cause that will be rel balls. Where de loud steups emoticon?
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2012, 06:25:59 PM »
But this week they say he injured. What really going on?
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2012, 06:31:41 PM »
Firebrand re Birchall - maybe the exclusion is due to injury, but it was Jamal's comments about other colored lists and "...who we have..." that piqued my interest...hopefully Shaun will clarify the info on Birchall not being in the team...as for De Leon, I think Leroy is advising him to hold his hand re playing for T&T AT THIS POINT IN TIME, because he asked Andre Baptiste "...would YOU want your son or daughter coming into T&T football with all uncertainty going on..." but I got the impression that Nick wants to play for T&T...

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2012, 06:57:55 PM »
But Fuentes said this week that Birchall was nursing a hamstring injury. Was that false info? ???  And what yuh really saying Patriot...According to his father, Nick De Leon was considering playing for T&T and feels slighted that he did not get a call up? I really hope that is not true cause that will be rel balls. Where de loud steups emoticon?

If you really take on Fuentes reports yuh go blow yuh mind.

Look de under 17 team win they first game in Cali report and see a different team to de one he publish, for example, all de US based players not on the team, maybe they was name on de team and wasn't told they was named.

Same old TTFF

Somebody should contact Birchall and asked him the real story.

And DeLeon made it clear he is not interested in T&T, why he father vex for !!!!!!!!

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2012, 07:29:31 PM »
It sound like not because yuh foreign base u go walk in d side. If yuh eh playin 4 yuh club yuh eh go get a strt.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2012, 07:33:38 PM »
It sound like not because yuh foreign base u go walk in d side. If yuh eh playin 4 yuh club yuh eh go get a strt.

Is not that, this is a under 17 tournament where the team need to play together to gel for the real thing. Its about getting the right combination and balance not foreign vs local.

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 07:35:25 PM by Sam »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Online Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2012, 07:54:02 PM »

If you really take on Fuentes reports yuh go blow yuh mind.

Look de under 17 team win they first game in Cali report and see a different team to de one he publish, for example, all de US based players not on the team, maybe they was name on de team and wasn't told they was named.

Same old TTFF

Somebody should contact Birchall and asked him the real story.

And DeLeon made it clear he is not interested in T&T, why he father vex for !!!!!!!!

when ??
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2012, 08:00:41 PM »
Watch nah, is ah everyday thing with c&*tishness with football in TnT or what?!?!??!

Like dem fellahs does sit dong and plan to do thing for we to talk bout here?

What dis big c^&t Shabazz talking bout with lists (if indeed he say dat)???

Why oh why would Deleon want he son to be part of dis baccahnal??? Let de boy try for the US and if he fail den he could come back to we, we will still be here, we eh going ah damn place:)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2012, 11:04:10 PM »
All this is timkee's fackin fault!!! imagine, the fuss thing this man went and do is bring in this scandalous man as"joint" head coach and now he's runnin off his fackin dunce mouth instead of lettin the man who got us thus far do the talking!

right now i on the brink of leaving T&T football the fack alone yes!!

i real real real fackin fedup wid these backward trinidadians who only find ways tuh fack up things instead of improving on the little that they have! every thing in trinidad is drama, from the politicians to the killers in the slums, it's just pure drama and no progress.

every body down there does find ways to create fackin unnecessary drama when there's none. just run the fackin country and leave de fackry be.

now i never forgot this shabbaz guy! he was the one who help select pfister, then he went on to say that pfister was not good enough, matter of fact he had more than enough to say just because he was made coach of guyana!

i had ah nice vibe when charles was the coach, now that this jammette man on board, i just don't feel the same about the team and my support. i just don't know if i could support shabbaz, i just can't!

i think for me it's about time i throw in the towel on supporting T&T football, and i could. i used to be ah ginormous knicks fan and i walked away from that when the shit looked like it was going no where fast due to all the bad decision made by dave checkets, so i walked away from the heart break and the never ending madness. i think i'm here with T&T football.

just when i thought things was turning around for football, no jack, no camps (something we prayed and prayed for) and a new prez with no ties to jack warner, here comes bad decision number one, and it's the same bullsh!t in ah different package.

i think the thing with T&T football is not who runs the football, I'm of the opinion that any trini who's in charge would find ways to make awful backward decisions just like camps and jack since this is ah wayward society.

the worst decision i've seen so far is this shabbaz appointment. since i've been watching football i've seen so many coaches recycled, so if they weren't good yesterday, what's make them sooo appealing tomorrow? stueepppssss! T&T football, what ah watse of fackin good time.

good goin timkee, you fackin moron!!!

« Last Edit: December 01, 2012, 11:24:38 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2012, 04:38:11 AM »
Just Cool, you hit the nail on the head with the recycle remarks. I feel the same way as you do.
 Third world mentality. Friend thing and a football mafia operating for a long time.

Offline trini_stallion

• Hero Warrior
  • soca in mih veins, soca in mih blood...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 02, 2012, 06:50:00 AM »
Just Cool bring up a very goood point. I was thinking to myself de other day...how the fackkkkk am i supposed to support de warriors and not their coach....like Tim Kee doh realise ppl doesnt fuhget o what.....

But de next thing i realise is that since 06 fans is just be hoping and hoping....so therefore i hoping this jamette shabasszz eh going no where fast in tnt football...

So hang in there....
Soca in mih vein, Soca in meh blood
Soca in yuh vein, Soca in blood,
Soca in we vein, Soca in we blood,
It's a heart of love, can't deny soca, cuz its good fuh de soul...
Trinidad and Tobago jump up now!

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 02, 2012, 05:28:07 PM »
Yo JC, I share a lot of your feeling boss...and yuh see dat drama thing yuh talk bout, dat is so damn true eh, it eh even funny!!!

I hate using the "if it was me" thing eh, but fack dat, here goes...
If I was an ex Nashy well loved and respected by all, and I had ah son who was de MLS rookie of de year, EVERYBODY who mattered woulda KNOW dat my son want to play for TnT!! Unless of course if I had de same phone/phone plan as Keon Daniel:)

So yeah like JC say , we like too much shitting drama!!!!
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2012, 07:15:31 AM »
This is why i have such an apathetic view of things football in T&T

If those who charge themselves or who are put in charge to run local football want to make a mess of things then so be it. I done cuss and carry on, the results will speak for themselves.

We want professional players with amateur administrators. One cannot be successful without the other.

Let the beatings continue.
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2012, 09:56:49 AM »
This is why i have such an apathetic view of things football in T&T

If those who charge themselves or who are put in charge to run local football want to make a mess of things then so be it. I done cuss and carry on, the results will speak for themselves.

We want professional players with amateur administrators. One cannot be successful without the other.

Let the beatings continue.

Will unfortunately make a good signature :whistling:
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

truetrini

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 10:59:07 AM »
Birchall wanted to stay with he club, then he wanted to go home with he family, then he ahd strained hamstring...de man blanking the team I feel cause ah all de shit as he perceive it

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 01:26:25 PM »
Nobody wants to play for T&T,everybody wanted to play for us at one time or the other,it's not a feather in your cap any more,everybody have ligitimate excuses not to play for T&T,this is the stage we reach all who already benefitted from our Football taking care of themselves,who cares about T&T 

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2012, 05:08:05 PM »
This $hit is like...de ja vu all over AGAIN..... :devil:

This bad dream just does not want to cease,it worse than Bassman

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2012, 06:24:17 PM »
Birchall wanted to stay with he club, then he wanted to go home with he family, then he ahd strained hamstring...de man blanking the team I feel cause ah all de shit as he perceive it
I told them that already, but maybe they will believe it coming from you.

i believe the reason he's always unavailable to the team "especially" during the degicel cup, wait, not "especially", but "only" during the caribbean cup iz bc he don't want to play in no regional tourney, he wants to play in the big tourneys, world cup qualifiers and gold cup.

i also have ah feelin that he may not have ah good rapport with the young local based, and don't want to be bothered with that xenophobic hooplah
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2012, 06:27:04 PM »
Now Cornell say he eh going with the team.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 03, 2012, 07:06:48 PM »
Now Cornell say he eh going with the team.

Who needs him, we have done fine without his help.

we have peltier who could play the forward role, we have gay and we have plaza. if them men fedup wid T&T football we will understand, but in reality, the show must go on.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 03, 2012, 08:12:44 PM »
If it was nit for Trinidad some people would never have experienced the dream of playing on the world stage. I doh think England would have given nor will ever give this 'chap' bloke what ever a look or ah sniff.

People have mouth ...speak... say that yuh done international ball and have no desire to represent if that is the case. If there are other circumstances say something so we could read between the lines ....but some players have to stop treating TnT like ah  quick whore they use for ah night's pleasure. maybe the man  bull ah woman back here and the man find out and the man fraid tuh come back  here we...who knows. Weary Brown sugar ...... all yuh set the man up or what?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 03, 2012, 08:42:14 PM »
If it was nit for Trinidad some people would never have experienced the dream of playing on the world stage. I doh think England would have given nor will ever give this 'chap' bloke what ever a look or ah sniff.

People have mouth ...speak... say that yuh done international ball and have no desire to represent if that is the case. If there are other circumstances say something so we could read between the lines ....but some players have to stop treating TnT like ah  quick whore they use for ah night's pleasure. maybe the man  bull ah woman back here and the man find out and the man fraid tuh come back  here we...who knows. Weary Brown sugar ...... all yuh set the man up or what?
Breds, if i was a footballer i would not want to play for the TTFF either!

my riff is with the fans who feels that birchall is ah must have, that when he's excluded from the squad they cry more for him than any other footballer in our ranks.

i've seen daryl roberts ignored for two whole yrs, both by latapy and maturana and no one even batted an eye. same for jagdeosign, this man was on fire, bussin the net against the best concacaf team including MLS and mexican league in the CCL and he was not even considered until the last degicel cup, and no one said ah fackin word!

but when our pure precious golden boy is omitted, it was as if the sky would fall on T&T football.  sttuueeepppssssss!
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 08:44:04 PM by just cool »

1]; } ?>