May 11, 2024, 03:06:07 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Guadeloupe game.  (Read 29494 times)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Guadeloupe game.
« Reply #150 on: February 06, 2008, 04:25:02 PM »
To difficult to make any in-depth assessment from listening to that 'high on excitement, low on substance' commentry. All you could definitely say was both sides had good chances but Guadelope seem to have had more and T&T seemed to start to dominate the play in the last 10-15mins. Like Peong, I await a eyewitness report.

Check de thread under dis one, dat Fire Brand started, he have ah live tracker dey. Is dat ah going and check out now, tuh see all who shyth down de place  >:(. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 06, 2008, 04:31:23 PM »
Guad. starting team from the Gold Cup

: 1-Franck Grandel - 2-Miguel Comminges, 6-Alain Vertot, 8-Stephane Auvray, 10-Aurelien Capoue (90: 12-Cedrick Fiston), 14-David Sommeil, 15-Jocelyn Angloma (89: 13-Jean Luc Lambourde), 19-Richard Edward Socrier, 20-Michael Tacalfred, 21-David Fleurival, 22-Loic Loval.

TD: Roger SALNOT
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline BasementJaxx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 06, 2008, 04:38:41 PM »
Hi,

Did Scotland make any contribution in the 45 he played?

Thanks

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #153 on: February 06, 2008, 04:42:35 PM »
Hi,

Did Scotland make any contribution in the 45 he played?

Thanks
He apparently played well, but was selfish with a few missed shots when he should have passed to a teammate.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 06, 2008, 04:42:49 PM »
whey touches? somebody get de man a blackberry so he could post he report...

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 06, 2008, 04:45:11 PM »
Now people ah know how we T&T people like tuh dis we coach and players, all yuh take it easy nah and have ah lil patient. Remember(1) is ah new coach(2) Is de coach 1st game fully in charge ah de T&T team (3) Is de first game fuh we bois (locals and foreign playing together) in ah long time. So let us give both de coach and de players some time before we get down on dem please. I'm not happy wid what I read about de game, but I'm willing to give de coaching staff and de players some more time.

Fuh de people dat never really play de game or understand de game fully. Yuh think as ah coach, it is easy tuh gather ah bunch ah players fuh de first time and get dem adapted tuh yuh system in about 3 or 4 days? No it don't work like dat, we have tuh give all of dem time to gel and play like ah unit, it takes more than 1,2, or 3 games, it will take some time, before we really see what dis coach cud really bring tuh de table and if he can get de best out of our bois. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 04:49:02 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 06, 2008, 04:52:09 PM »
so we tied against a "French Freedom B Side" ;)
at this stage of our football, how bad is that, really?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline jonny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 06, 2008, 04:52:17 PM »

: 1-Franck Grandel - 2-Miguel Comminges, 6-Alain Vertot, 8-Stephane Auvray, 10-Aurelien Capoue (90: 12-Cedrick Fiston), 14-David Sommeil, 15-Jocelyn Angloma (89: 13-Jean Luc Lambourde), 19-Richard Edward Socrier, 20-Michael Tacalfred, 21-David Fleurival, 22-Loic Loval.

Do you know the Guadeloupe starting team today ?

Offline madness1969

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 06, 2008, 04:56:37 PM »
tnt need to do basic football.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 06, 2008, 04:58:49 PM »
Nice, nice, nice, all yuh see meh captain prediction list on another post right.Wel ah was off wid Theobald, but right wid Jones. Well de new coach and all, he was feeling meh 2. Yuh cah wrong wid Jones, a world cup experience under his belt, playing in de EPL wid a lot of successs so far, he young and humble. De lil yute like he playing good boi, cuz de coach eh take him off yet.

Stern off, lawd, lawd, well de coach know best, so hold yuh head up Stern, yuh been there before  :(.

Breaking News

Shaq is being traded to Phoenix Suns. He is in Phoenix right now,so pending his medical, in a few hours dey will make de announcement  :( :'(.

We (Heat) getting Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks. It was mentioned yesterday by de press, but wasn't confirmed, cuz like de Diesel didn't make up he mind. Like he was giving Riley and de Heat organisation some run around. So he finally jump on de jet and arrived a few hours ago for his medical. HIGHLY BLESSED.
What team beat alyah so bad ,to inspire that trade man  ;D

Offline BasementJaxx

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 06, 2008, 05:01:08 PM »
Sounds like Scotland really then, He'll always shoot even though a player is in a more advanced position but he has 16 goals this season.

Thanks for the help lads and Good Luck

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 06, 2008, 05:17:24 PM »
We certainly have a lot of work to do in building this  team. We are not continuing from where the WC team left off that's for sure as ...we are basically starting over ... long ball to kenwyn and Stern followed by long ball to kenwyn and scotland. I believe we started the same way before Beenie took over ..
The martinique team , with less talented individuials were better prepared. They seemed to knbow what to do next ..our players looked as if they were waiting to be told what to do.
There were some individual signs in Number 19 .... I think it was keon Daniel and of course kenwyn,  Ince and maybe Tinto ..although his size and attempts to dribble may have contributed to the entertainment for the fans .
Theobald has again convinced me that he is a player who cant command any place on the team...ordinary at best.
The rasta Oliver who I had heard a lot of can play ....he has better ideas than theobald and the rest in midfield but he lacks consistency and therefore does not play up to his intellectual level. He also is not very mobile and at his age one wonders why he is to be a part of this process. Maybe if he works on his passes ...not where to pass but how ...he and many of the others could learn a lot from Keon Daniel (19 ) . He ( daniel )commanded respect from his first move and the martiniquans gave him room !
If I had a say I would play him in the play making position ..just to see what else he can do .
Not too much to talk about , in fact a bit disappointing given that most of our players were there but we are building a team and there is a new coach who , I hope will not play that kick up to Kenwyn style so apparent in the first half.
I rate the performance a 4 out of 10 but these are earlty days and the coach must be given a chance to make a difference.
I am sure the fans would have realised that this time around the pool is not so deep as the last time around . O for some scouting internationally !!!

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 06, 2008, 05:18:55 PM »
BRING BACK WIM[/color][/size]

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 06, 2008, 05:21:22 PM »
BRING BACK WIM[/color][/size]
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Arrow, you also dreamin of doin ah "Wim"

;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 05:32:02 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 06, 2008, 05:33:33 PM »
Welll Guys, I followed the game on the tracker. It is difficult for me to give an honest assesment. I have to see that game first before I open my mouth. But All yuh know I blaming the special advisor for the situation we in at present. But honestly, this is the first game for the blacklisted players after Germany WC. Imagine that!!!! We can't expect much. People think that we can just gather a team and beat them French WI teams. No sireee!!!. I have been telling guys on this forum that Fr. Guiana, Martinique and Guadeloupe are good or even better than us at times. They get coaching, facilities etc from Paris. Their teams can play in the Frech cup(FA). They are no walkers as some of you may want to believe. Ask Alvin, Lincoln and Coops.!!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #165 on: February 06, 2008, 05:36:09 PM »

...he and many of the others could learn a lot from Keon Daniel (19 ) . He ( daniel )commanded respect from his first move and the martiniquans gave him room !

Jai,

according to palos, SH and big Mag I believe... Keon Daniel supposed to be the real deal and the second coming... such potential...
Lost his way for a while... lets hope he can produce
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 06, 2008, 05:43:55 PM »

...he and many of the others could learn a lot from Keon Daniel (19 ) . He ( daniel )commanded respect from his first move and the martiniquans gave him room !

Jai,

according to palos, SH and big Mag I believe... Keon Daniel supposed to be the real deal and the second coming... such potential...
Lost his way for a while... lets hope he can produce

he lacks true ambition according to those in the know. This may be a result of serious injury he suffered a while back.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #167 on: February 06, 2008, 05:53:11 PM »
We play real shit dred. Daiz the worse I ever see Densil play. Spann oh gorm ! We shoulda get 3.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2008, 06:00:52 PM »
i wonder what excuse they have for this performance
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 06, 2008, 06:08:55 PM »
We play real shit dred. Daiz the worse I ever see Densil play. Spann oh gorm ! We shoulda get 3.

give a match report nuh
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline The_Ice

• My band, Red Vellum Razorblades ... enjoy :D
  • Hero Warrior
  • RVR guitarist
    • View Profile
    • Red Vellum Razorblades
« Reply #170 on: February 06, 2008, 06:09:13 PM »
i found we played like a bunch of headless chickens out there... i guess we can blame the blacklist for that (the international fellas play as a team since when?)... i didnt see any team chemistry out there at all... man was doing shyte pass and complaining the the fella it was intended for... others just staring at nothing when he could just run into space and start an attack... guadeloupe probably had twice the amout of chances as us... i was just abt falling asleep halfway thru the 2nd half... anyways... ince play like a boss... the defenders need to do something about their passing and pace... samuel good w/ his pace but that's about it... once he get the ball he doesnt seem to know what to do and loses it... spann was getting into space,running good w/ the ball but his crosses let him down... however, his corners were superb (well at least to me)... theobald... uhh... nevermind... i expected more of marvin oliver but his passes more than decent... scotland need to learn to share the ball w/ his teammates... stern was completely out of the 1st half... w/out the belly it seems like he using his face to trap... jones played well but i expected alot better... strong in the air as usual but his headers never really went anywhere worthwhile... tinto (#9 i believe) played like a boss... he seemed to have to build up some confidence there but has alot of pace and ball control... the man look like he was on a sugar rush or something... #19... i have no idea who that was... but that man have real touches... if he continue playing like he did (even though it was for like 15 mins) he deserve the #

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 06, 2008, 06:09:45 PM »
Anyone have the video?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 06, 2008, 06:14:09 PM »
shaun fuetes will post it up soon  on youtube with the match report
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 06, 2008, 06:14:23 PM »

give a match report nuh

True..a proper one

I cyah beleive the commentatin,,dem get pay fuh dat?...the play by play and colour commentary man sound like two drunkard who happen to find ah live-on air microphone in de oval and decide to tell we wuh goin on

ent ken butcher use to me ah Minister of sports?...how he get dey?
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 06, 2008, 06:16:26 PM »
Well with all the poor performance vibes I hearin' I expect that with the scoreline, at least the defenders must have done something right.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 06, 2008, 06:56:42 PM »
I gotta tell you, these commentators are like no any other.

Why only 5000 spectators in the stadium for the game? WOW.

$150 for adults to go and see our Soca Warriors play .....Guadeloupe???
steupsss
and plz dont compare it to the U.S. or anywhere else...our std. of livin aint as high and our football team aint that good

yes we rebuilding but damn...steups....

maybe once....try $50...sit anywhere kinda ting(if is d stadium) tell me they eh go make...

and one sad ting...a group of Guadeloupe supporters make more noise for most of the game until the end where we finally beat dem back

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 06, 2008, 07:04:45 PM »
anyone know the full T&T lineup...

not sure who the Left back and the other stopper with Telesford was

Offline Bianconeri

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 06, 2008, 07:05:51 PM »

i eh even make out Angloma nah..what position he was at?!?!

jed..and their no. 6 is REAAALLL laalaa! and we couldnt even make d keeper save

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 06, 2008, 07:30:30 PM »

give a match report nuh

True..a proper one

I cyah beleive the commentatin,,dem get pay fuh dat?...the play by play and colour commentary man sound like two drunkard who happen to find ah live-on air microphone in de oval and decide to tell we wuh goin on

ent ken butcher use to me ah Minister of sports?...how he get dey?
EPL fan zone.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
  • Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
ah say let me do d scouting
« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2008, 07:43:18 PM »
My player I bragg about played da best when he came on 2nd half. Mr marvin oliver , now is time we bring in other men let me do da scoutin.dem shit hounds I been tell alyuh dem men aint no good .guadloupe who is dem wah deh rank I doh care wey dem reach in d gold cup look wey cuba reach da last one b4 this gold cup,and where they at now so don't use that as an excuse.the fact is we is rel shit rite now.so alyuh jump on meh banwagon now :rotfl: :rotfl:
bajanscout

1]; } ?>