May 15, 2024, 08:39:46 PM

Author Topic: Not Confirmed  (Read 7059 times)

Offline Arouca

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Not Confirmed
« on: August 15, 2006, 05:04:07 PM »
I just got a call informing me that one of our world cup defenders is in England either on Trial or organizing work permit with MiddlesBrough..As I said I cannot confirm it yet cuz I have to make the call directly at the player...Hopefully in the AM I will rectify my comment...
Peace out

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Not Confirmed
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2006, 05:24:18 PM »
das good news both ways...  hope ur correct.....   if i had to guess a defender i wud think either sancho or cyd

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2006, 05:27:18 PM »
It could be edwards also
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2006, 05:31:25 PM »
or dog lol...even though he didnt play he is a well known defender  and boro is a big club

Offline ffreturns

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2006, 05:32:27 PM »
Is proberly Marvin Andrews

Offline Madd Ras#13

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2006, 05:49:45 PM »
probably andrew's seein dat carlos is already in england  ;D
all dat is necessary is necessary

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2006, 05:51:57 PM »
Well I doubt it is Andrews as they have just signed Distin from Man City.

I feel it is more likely to be Cyd buy I feel we would a hear if he left Trini so that goes back to Andrews.

But does he have to get a work permit as he has been in Scotland so long ??

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2006, 06:01:20 PM »
allyuh men memory real short boy

arouca wham now ;D

i aint go bring it up :rotfl:
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2006, 06:24:57 PM »
allyuh men memory real short boy

arouca wham now ;D

i aint go bring it up :rotfl:

boy i was looking at men responses and thinkin de same ting

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2006, 06:31:15 PM »
Oh gosh !!!! AH really need some brain food boy.

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2006, 08:54:39 PM »
de man wit all de inside information eh..........i know jack warner living arouca .....jack is that u?? ;D ;D ;D

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2006, 09:01:35 PM »
I hope is sancho,dog need to slow down somewhat,maybe in the PFL.........

Offline Arouca

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re-Confirmed with corrections
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2006, 05:45:48 AM »
Well I am here to back my words..Spoke to the sources...From the defender I quoted yesterday..THe deal fell through because Mr imps himself Terry Fenwick and the player's agent in England were demanding more money..So This thursday the world-cup defender will be going onto another club..Its uncertain if he will sign with the club or just for trial..However,the deadline is the twenty-sumting of august so there is some time..
On another note our world-cup midfielder who "claimed" family reason for missing the last game was locked up last saturday..It seems like superstardom get to these guys head and decided to cuss police...Hmmmmmm...However because of connections from a good friend of his world-cup teammate who captained the team, the midfielder was released after a stern warning and a pledge to do better...It was also brought to my attention that he is refusing to go on international trials and is spending money wildly..A fool and his money shall soon depart..He says he wants to retire in the Trinidad PFL...lol
Lastly our Ex-Falkirk star is on his way to england either for trial or to sign with a club..He will meet up the defender metioned above to do the same...He said the reason for leaving falkirk was not enough money..And I can assure you guys the money he was getting in Falkirk was really Small Money...For those who work Corporate America,we were making more than him..Sadly to say..So I can agree with the brother whe he said he worth more $...
So you all can crucify me and question my postings but i try to be different and bring things that I know you all are not aware about..
Peace Out

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Re-Confirmed with corrections
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2006, 05:57:23 AM »
On another note our world-cup midfielder who "claimed" family reason for missing the last game was locked up last saturday..It seems like superstardom get to these guys head and decided to cuss police...Hmmmmmm...However because of connections from a good friend of his world-cup teammate who captained the team, the midfielder was released after a stern warning and a pledge to do better...It was also brought to my attention that he is refusing to go on international trials and is spending money wildly..A fool and his money shall soon depart..He says he wants to retire in the Trinidad PFL...lol

Boss them men eh want self improvement so why worry with them
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 16, 2006, 07:53:41 AM »
Bad boy Aurtis get lock up..... well join de club.... them men real dotish boy. Never see, come see.... money spoil them... this is why money is de root of all evil.... they making things bad for de future ones.

Why that world cup defender dont get a new agent.... maybe Mike Berry and drop Fenwick... thats all..
« Last Edit: August 16, 2006, 08:12:44 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2006, 08:02:45 AM »
Well I am here to back my words..Spoke to the sources...From the defender I quoted yesterday..THe deal fell through because Mr imps himself Terry Fenwick and the player's agent in England were demanding more money..So This thursday the world-cup defender will be going onto another club..Its uncertain if he will sign with the club or just for trial..However,the deadline is the twenty-sumting of august so there is some time..
Lastly our Ex-Falkirk star is on his way to england either for trial or to sign with a club..He will meet up the defender metioned above to do the same...He said the reason for leaving falkirk was not enough money..And I can assure you guys the money he was getting in Falkirk was really Small Money...For those who work Corporate America,we were making more than him..Sadly to say..So I can agree with the brother whe he said he worth more $...
So you all can crucify me and question my postings but i try to be different and bring things that I know you all are not aware about..
Peace Out

Arouca boy, we will have to mandate you as the official socawarriors.net maccometer dread... :beermug:

Anyway, if all of this is trus i have to say getting lock up for cussing police is the stupidest thing i could think of. Is like getting jail for stealing fruit or a bicycle  ::)
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2006, 08:03:37 AM »
...For those who work Corporate America,we were making more than him..Sadly to say....Peace Out

So yuh like ah trini bill gates ?
 How much yuh does have to make to make more than ah Falkirk pro ?

Ah wha know yuh business . ;D ;D ;D ;D
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2006, 08:05:44 AM »

Was the money smaller than PFL money?
I know it have guys in the MLS making real small money, compared to those of us in the corporate workforce, but sometimes you have to make a lateral move before you make an upward move.  Sometimes you move to a next company take a small pay cut, because there is more roome for advancement at that new company and its better for your career in the long run.
If it was real small money why go in the first place, should not his newfound wealth help carry him through these lean times?
Was the money smaller than PFL money?

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2006, 08:12:26 AM »
Peace Out

thanks arouca

good luck cyd lol....

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2006, 11:40:24 AM »
Yeah boy Arouca...............I like the lil block football talk, however yuh seem to have good info...........it sensational but thas make good news.

Too bad bout our midfielder............I cah understand how they could think so small...........after touching the big stage u go get on so dread !!

Thas a primo example of why Trinidad and Tobago players need discipline to be coachabale.......and a pity usually our more skillful players fall into that group...............  Yuh cah make it big widout being humble, the starbwoy thing killing we  :beermug:

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2006, 11:47:25 AM »
Real infotainment boy  :o

Dey should call dis man

Enquiarouca....or Paparazzouca..or Fuentes part 2
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline marcpurcell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2006, 12:11:12 PM »
Excellent post Arouca. :applause: :applause: :applause:

The thing is once those players from the World Cup get drop in the coming years they will come to there senses.

Why is it that Triniman behave like the World owe them something when they are on top of there game and then come back cap in hand when things fall apart. EG Yorke in his hayday at Manu now playing for Sydney.

Imagine the kind of money Yorke would be making if he had the maturity now than when he was with ManU. The same could be said about Lara.

Gray, Whitley and Theobold should take a page from Edwards and Birchall. Those fellas play the game, that is there business with a short life span. Think fellas, just a couple months after the World Cup, the phone is not ring off the hook for you guys.
Born in Montreal
Living in Toronto
But still a Barataria boy at heart

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2006, 12:32:39 PM »

Gray, Whitley and Theobold should take a page from Edwards and Birchall. Those fellas play the game, that is there business with a short life span. Think fellas, just a couple months after the World Cup, the phone is not ring off the hook for you guys.

i doh see wha gray have to do with this the man say is fenwick and he agent fault.........doh be lumping gray with theobald and whitley

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 02:20:40 PM »
Peace Out

Arouca, beside de moderators and dem, ah have tuh give yuh  :beermug:, yuh is one ah de few people ah does believe on dis forum. BIG UP,and keep bringing de info sah.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2006, 02:56:35 PM »
you taking over for 'insider' or 'de source'.... but anyway, people wondering why our players arent getting any offers. well our reputations as players continues to fall. that theobold excuse is nonsense
Hart for president

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2006, 03:02:54 PM »
you taking over for 'insider' or 'de source'.... but anyway, people wondering why our players arent getting any offers. well our reputations as players continues to fall. that theobold excuse is nonsense

Well if it is true and he does get something better then it would not be nonsense.
 From the start I was telling men to give the youth the benefit, but man just want to jump down the boy throat without knowing the facts.

To Arouca: if what you saying is true then big up to you and keep the info comming  :beermug:

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2006, 03:17:11 PM »
it is nonsense because number one, his miscommunication to his manager and the public that he is resting an injury and coming back shortly was a lie, and very unfair to his club that showed alot of faith in him. Number two, he signed a contract for them. If he thought it was too low then he shouldnt have signed on. You have to work hard at your club to move upwards
Hart for president

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2006, 03:27:06 PM »
it is nonsense because number one, his miscommunication to his manager and the public that he is resting an injury and coming back shortly was a lie, and very unfair to his club that showed alot of faith in him. Number two, he signed a contract for them. If he thought it was too low then he shouldnt have signed on. You have to work hard at your club to move upwards

Point taken but at the end of the day, if he gets something better it will all be forgotten. Remember somthing better for him means more playing time as well.

Maybe when he find out what other men in Scotland getting he eye light up...but nothing really wrong with that. We are all human.

And lets us not forget this is nothing officail.(no disrespect to Arouca)

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2006, 03:48:14 PM »
Ah hope we could have an EPL defender.  What could I say about Whitley.  My experience with him at Rangers was that he was a very good player, but always had some disciplinary issues.  Education is the key.  It cyar be all about football.  What about the classes the PM promised to provide to dem fellas on personal finance?  Some of the men really in need of some advice on how they could manage they money they received. 

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2006, 05:47:42 AM »
nice heads up arouca!!

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>