May 13, 2024, 08:47:42 PM

Author Topic: Sheva wants Return  (Read 987 times)

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
Sheva wants Return
« on: November 12, 2006, 07:44:06 AM »
Milan president Silvio Berlusconi says Chelsea striker Andrei Shevchenko would like to return to the Rossoneri.

The Ukraine international, who made a big money move to Stamford Bridge back in the summer, has so far struggled to adapt to life in English football.

Despite finding the scoresheet against Aston Villa and Watford this past week, the 30-year-old has only struck five goals in 15 appearances for The Blues.

Having failed to reach the heights that many were expecting to see from the goalscorer, Berlusconi claims the former Dynamo Kiev hit-man told him he would fancy a return to the Serie A giants.

"I've heard from him recently," Berlusconi told Sky Italia. "He called me and it gave me a big pleasure.

"I was with many other people and they all clapped him and naturally a chorus started - 'Sheva, return with us'.

"He answered that he would like it a lot."

www.skysports.com

:beermug:
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sheva wants Return
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 07:52:01 AM »
he is probably lying...here is a man who makes Jack Warner look like Ghandi. he is the most corrupt vile man in all of Italy and a known liar..Plus his team getting beaten by everybody in Serie A..Of course he would say something like this. Milan needs Sheva bad right now

1]; } ?>