May 08, 2024, 12:25:07 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 636555 times)

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #2430 on: March 05, 2012, 06:02:27 PM »
The fact is all the coaches have moved on and Chelski has regressed. My guess is AVB will also move on and be successful. The media already reporting that the players hate even Di Matteo more than AVB. When will it end.

A source said: "The players could not stand AVB because of his arrogance. But, if anything, they like Roberto even less.

"He's just too *****-sure. They might unite behind him to start with but after a couple of bad results it will be just as bad, if not worse.

"It's a shambles from top to bottom. They just don't have a coach.

"There's no one to take control of training, no one for the players to look to."
Taken from Tribalfootball
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:08:23 PM by Observer »
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

giggsy11

« Reply #2431 on: March 05, 2012, 06:14:24 PM »
The fact is all the coaches have moved on and Chelski has regressed. My guess is AVB will also move on and be successful. The media already reporting that the players hate even Di Matteo more than AVB. When will it end.

A source said: "The players could not stand AVB because of his arrogance. But, if anything, they like Roberto even less.

"He's just too *****-sure. They might unite behind him to start with but after a couple of bad results it will be just as bad, if not worse.

"It's a shambles from top to bottom. They just don't have a coach.

"There's no one to take control of training, no one for the players to look to."
Taken from Tribalfootball

Talk that AVB might end up at Inter.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2432 on: March 05, 2012, 06:15:12 PM »
At the risk of duplicating a question that might have been addressed previously ... what is the present state of play between Mourinho and AVB? Good relationship or is it something that soured?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2433 on: March 05, 2012, 07:24:52 PM »

The only downside is that our bess physio will probably follow him out the door..bye Eva  :(

I was checking out this lady, what is she name, i doh really watch alyuh games so, but she catch my eye for a bit. I wonder how she does handle them fellas in training  :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

giggsy11

« Reply #2434 on: March 05, 2012, 07:46:24 PM »

The only downside is that our bess physio will probably follow him out the door..bye Eva  :(

I was checking out this lady, what is she name, i doh really watch alyuh games so, but she catch my eye for a bit. I wonder how she does handle them fellas in training  :devil:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: DH you tooo funny!

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2437 on: March 06, 2012, 02:04:56 PM »
LOL. i feel eva write that wikipedia entry she self.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2438 on: March 06, 2012, 03:04:18 PM »
Dat woman in de negligee isn't her, the pic is fake. Anyway, I can confirm that Eva is on the bench at Birmingham tonight, my fears were unfounded  :beermug:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2439 on: March 06, 2012, 03:08:11 PM »
Boom bang...wot a goal....Meireles just scored Chelsea's goal of the season...4 one touch passes between 4 different players ending with a Meireles bullet from outside de box into de vee. Adios AVB  :cheers:

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2440 on: March 06, 2012, 03:27:11 PM »
Well, all the Stamford Bridge faithful that was booing and clamoring for immediate change have gotten that which they arksked for......AVB was brought in here for a much-needed purpose: to change Chelsea's "brand" to a more fluent and "artistic" style while phasing out out the old and bringing in the new players needed to accomplish that task.  It was never going to happen overnight, nor was it going to happen with the same on-field successes or the smoothness of a well-oiled machine.  I didn't like the way Alex was treated, nor do I like the way that Anelka was treated at the Christmas Dinner......but every coach is going to have issues with SOMEBODY.  Y'all forget that Jose had issues with players too or what?  AND was castigating men in the media with it.  It may very well be that some of the BS was even mandated at levels above AVBhead, who knows?  Noticeably, though, the players that he seemed to be calling out or having ay kinds of issues with, were the same senior ones that people are generally saying should be the ones getting phased out of this team and are no longer producing at the levels necessary to maintain this team's expected level of success. 
At the end of the day, if I as a professional athlete goin' home every week (net) with upwards of ah hundred thousand pounds and I still need to get my ego stroked on TOP of my diminishing skills and value, then is strokes with a birch I need, not a stroking of my ego.  Wasn't it rumoured that Jose also left under some player-undermine shit, too?  If that truly was the case, then what coach on this planet is going to please this group of niggas AND Abramovic at the same time......not to mention the boo-birds that attend all the games at Stamford Bridge?  "things can only get better".......we go see and fuh how how long, if at all.  Let we fuhget West Brom this weekend, is Birmingham we playin' tonight.  We should be runnin' over this side like a styrofoam cup in de road.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
« Reply #2441 on: March 07, 2012, 10:43:38 AM »
That source about the players liking Roberto less is not true.....If anything they like Roberto MORE because he was a player himself at chelsea and knows how it is to be in a pressure cooker atmosphere to perform at a club with expectations....even more so because he unlike avb INTERACTED WITH ALLL HIS PLAYERS....from Cast aways to Unbtouchables.... Kalou to Terry they all spoke to Roberto. Roberto once gae a interview to CFC TV saying that he regularly speaks with the boys who dont start more than those who do because as a former player you know when you are not seeing the field you lose a bit of motivation and that was his task. ROberto has always been a excellent man manager and that is shown from all his clubs he has managed ....even more so last night where rather than put a STRONG starting lineup he put what even the commentators speculated to be a CUP lineup ...giving favor to those said players who usually arent considered the automatic choice and even when they came off the field like kalou did they didnt give their coach a fake shrug they thanked him for the opportunity.

Dont be surprised if these boys put in a strong push to the end of the season and try to make it seem like it was really ALL AVB fault. smh
regardless tho unless Roberto betters Avram and WINS the UCL he wont be offered the position.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2442 on: March 07, 2012, 01:06:26 PM »
That source about the players liking Roberto less is not true.....If anything they like Roberto MORE because he was a player himself at chelsea and knows how it is to be in a pressure cooker atmosphere to perform at a club with expectations....even more so because he unlike avb INTERACTED WITH ALLL HIS PLAYERS....from Cast aways to Unbtouchables.... Kalou to Terry they all spoke to Roberto. Roberto once gae a interview to CFC TV saying that he regularly speaks with the boys who dont start more than those who do because as a former player you know when you are not seeing the field you lose a bit of motivation and that was his task. ROberto has always been a excellent man manager and that is shown from all his clubs he has managed ....even more so last night where rather than put a STRONG starting lineup he put what even the commentators speculated to be a CUP lineup ...giving favor to those said players who usually arent considered the automatic choice and even when they came off the field like kalou did they didnt give their coach a fake shrug they thanked him for the opportunity.

Dont be surprised if these boys put in a strong push to the end of the season and try to make it seem like it was really ALL AVB fault. smh
regardless tho unless Roberto betters Avram and WINS the UCL he wont be offered the position.

This is a component of being a good assistant.

I'm happy for him. At the very least, this gives him a motivational opportunity and time to prepare/consider the next step.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2012, 05:28:49 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2443 on: March 07, 2012, 01:12:34 PM »
In the last/current edition of Four Four Two, Ramires was asked:

What are the main changes that AVB has introduced into Chelsea's play?

He responded:

Ancelotti wanted us to play 4-4-2. We had to stay in a line, and we couldn't leave it to chase the ball or put the opponent under pressure. We had to wait in position to mark the team when they approached. Andre's style is more offensive. We spend a lot of time in training on counter-attacks, tactics, positioning, pressuring the opponent. Everybody is trying to adapt.

Really caught my attention.

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2444 on: March 10, 2012, 05:06:57 PM »
Went to the game this afternoon...1-0 against Stoke isn't a bad result but I wasn't very impressed. First home game in charge for Di Matteo and we started with what appeared to be a 4-2-3-1 with 2 midfielders in holding roles (Mikel, Miereles) and 3 midfielders playing behind Drogba, 2 of whom are not particularly creative (Kalou, Ramires). That defensive formation seemed very strange against a Stoke side who had clearly turned up to park the bus. We dominated the game but never really looked like scoring up until Drogba's goal. All our best chances were coming from defenders (Cahill and Ivanovic in particular). The tactics changed once Fuller got himself sent off after half an hour...thankfully Di Matteo saw sense and brought on Mata for Miereles. There was an instant improvement but still not enough to really trouble Stoke. Once we got the goal we shut up shop, but ten-man Stoke came back strong for the last 20 minutes and had many chances to equalise.

On the plus side, Terry returned and we looked reasonably comfortable in defense - this Terry/Cahill partnership could be good. Still, Napoli will rinse us out on Wednesday if we play like we did today.

If anyone was wondering how Kenwyne's game was, I think he enjoyed himself....de weather was nice and sunny, there was a nice breeze in de stadium, Kenwyne managed to avoid running around or touching the ball too often...he was able to avoid breaking a sweat or messing up his dreads.....he even got to lime on de bench for the last half hour.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2012, 05:09:01 PM by Ryan »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: March 14, 2012, 01:38:14 PM »
Do or die time.  No matter who is in the lineup today this is going to be an extremely tall order......A @-0 victory gets us through but we really need 3 or 4 unanswered to remove ALL of the pressure from our shoulders and place them squarely on Napoli's.  A love meh side, but I eh seein' it happening....but ah still hoping. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #2446 on: March 14, 2012, 02:56:58 PM »
Yes Napoli! F*ckin piper in dey arse!

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: March 14, 2012, 03:06:30 PM »
Wooood!
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: March 14, 2012, 03:53:46 PM »
Haaaaaaaa!!!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: March 14, 2012, 03:55:15 PM »
Hmmm wey all de shit talkers an dem?!! 

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: March 14, 2012, 04:01:42 PM »
They score the 2nd one?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: March 14, 2012, 04:02:56 PM »
Pandev in we waist....    :nailbiting:
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: March 14, 2012, 04:07:19 PM »
Chelsea might end up advancing.. but Drogba is a real disgrace with this diving dred.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: March 14, 2012, 04:09:17 PM »
Chelsea might end up advancing.. but Drogba is a real disgrace with this diving dred.

Not different from anyone else/team, really. 

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: March 14, 2012, 04:10:34 PM »
Meanwhile, manager John Terry gives some coaching advice from the touchline.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 04:15:28 PM by elan »

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: March 14, 2012, 04:12:15 PM »

So a normal game then?

Meanwhile, manager John Terry gives some coaching advice from the touchline.

Someone will have to pull them fellas aside for a quiet word. Yuh cyah expose the truth so.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: March 14, 2012, 04:13:01 PM »

Not different from anyone else/team, really. 

Yes, I suppose his reputation is no different either.... everybody else has been equally criticized.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: March 14, 2012, 04:15:23 PM »
Big side in allyuh muddaz condense milk!!! ;D

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: March 14, 2012, 04:19:03 PM »
thx blues. haven't watched ball in a couple mths, so this game was quite entertaining. hoped torres would score.. fella really blight boi.

if only spurs cud get they facking act together.

blues fans.. enjoy!

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: March 14, 2012, 04:20:00 PM »
giggsy dhw whey alyuh we need yuh sparklin input ;D
I pity the fool....

1]; } ?>