May 10, 2024, 01:54:25 AM

Author Topic: Brazil v Côte d'Ivoire  (Read 23410 times)

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Brazil v Côte d'Ivoire
« Reply #90 on: June 20, 2010, 02:38:43 PM »
klinsman say fabiano score a real beautiful goal although it was a handball.... :rotfl:
LOL ... It's soo funny.. Brazil won but without kaka and elano they are sooo screwed!@!!! Portugal will run over them :/

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2010, 02:41:03 PM »
Brazil out played dem and they got nasty , real nasty too! ah was rooting for them against portugal and korea (of course not against the samba boys , no way) but now, fork them now, they doh deserve tuh play in the WC acting like that wanting tuh break man foot and all kinda forkup ting.
A few of the challenges were studs up ,looked like they wasn't trying to get the ball.
No they wasn't!! and they apparently shamed themselves in the eyes of the world.

ah have tuh applaud the brazilians though, they kept their heads and in the end didn't take it personal.  kudos to the brazilians.   :applause:
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 20, 2010, 02:45:41 PM »
Brazil out played dem and they got nasty , real nasty too! ah was rooting for them against portugal and korea (of course not against the samba boys , no way) but now, fork them now, they doh deserve tuh play in the WC acting like that wanting tuh break man foot and all kinda forkup ting.
A few of the challenges were studs up ,looked like they wasn't trying to get the ball.
No they wasn't!! and they apparently shamed themselves in the eyes of the world.

ah have tuh applaud the brazilians though, they kept their heads and in the end didn't take it personal.  kudos to the brazilians.   :applause:

What game allyuh was watching boy?

Why nobody eh talk about the Brazilians diving and faking injury, namely Fabiano on about 3 or 4 separate occasions to waste time. Or Robinho down by the corner rolling around in agony, then just spring up fast fast like ah slinky? Why nobody talking about 2 handball to score a goal then lying about it to the ref on camera?

Kaka frankoment elbow the man in his chest, so what if he make more of it than it was to get the ref attention, i eh see nobody ratting on the Greek player that did the exact same thing when the Nigerian give him the soft stamp.

Steupss, allyuh outside with that yes.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 20, 2010, 02:47:42 PM »
Brazil don't need kaka for the next game! and he will only get ah one game suspension. as for elano, they have ample replacements for him. hope he's OK though. that dude shoulda got ah straight red for that stinkin foul a$$ tackle on elano!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #94 on: June 20, 2010, 02:51:15 PM »
every team faking, that is part of football which is real shit these days, every player in the world acts...it is just some do it more than others.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 20, 2010, 02:51:32 PM »

Why nobody eh talk about the Brazilians diving and faking injury, namely Fabiano on about 3 or 4 separate occasions to waste time. Or Robinho down by the corner rolling around in agony, then just spring up fast fast like ah slinky? Why nobody talking about 2 handball to score a goal then lying about it to the ref on camera?

Kaka frankoment elbow the man in his chest, so what if he make more of it than it was to get the ref attention, i eh see nobody ratting on the Greek player that did the exact same thing when the Nigerian give him the soft stamp.

You need tuh upgrade and buy ah high-def TV... because yuh clearly seeing thing that didn't happen.  If anything he throw he shoulder as the man come running into him.  Shoulder mighta... MIGHTA.. scrape Keita left jawbone.  Man fall down like Tyson hit him.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 20, 2010, 02:52:36 PM »

How you soooo contrary man!! like you just like to go against the grain like palos or what? we eh talkin bout the goal or the fakin, we talking bout the way dem ivorians was trying tuh BREAK UP MAN  BC they was being out played!

yuh think that was RIGHT???!!!

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 20, 2010, 02:54:33 PM »
......uuuummmm we going to talk bout the handle ball??   The man handle ball at least twice...doh tell mih is because is Brazil dey get a pass....

The thing that might save them is that the goal wasn't on that decided game, they were going to win anyway but a wrong thing cyar be right....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 20, 2010, 02:55:16 PM »
Brazil don't need kaka for the next game! and he will only get ah one game suspension. as for elano, they have ample replacements for him. hope he's OK though. that dude shoulda got ah straight red for that stinkin foul a$$ tackle on elano!

that was unintentional jc
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #99 on: June 20, 2010, 02:56:37 PM »
......uuuummmm we going to talk bout the handle ball??   The man handle ball at least twice...doh tell mih is because is Brazil dey get a pass....

The thing that might save them is that the goal wasn't on that decided game, they were going to win anyway but a wrong thing cyar be right....
That goal changed the game.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: June 20, 2010, 02:57:28 PM »

exactly. if was any other team dat that did dat, we wouldna hear d end of it

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: June 20, 2010, 02:58:18 PM »
Brazil eh no slouches when it comes to play acting- In fact Rivaldo (WC 2002 against Turkey) and Dida (Champions League) provide the most memorable moments of faking injury in an unsportsmanlike manner.  Like everything else, sometimes it works for you, sometimes against you....  

That said, Ivory Coast definitely let the frustration get to them, and their tackles were reckless in the latter part of the game...lots of studs up and late challenges- so it go.  Elano is the only one who really suffered having to be taken off after a stamp on the shin.  Kaka was a little unlucky to get a red but he was kinda flirting with trouble so in part yuh could say he look fuh it.  

I cool with the human element of officiating, but the kinda rolling and faking that goes on in these games is really too much now...giving the sport a terrible reputation.  I would be in favor of reviewing those sorts of plays and retroactively carding player for that crap- it real embarrassing.      
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: June 20, 2010, 03:00:29 PM »

How you soooo contrary man!! like you just like to go against the grain like palos or what? we eh talkin bout the goal or the fakin, we talking bout the way dem ivorians was trying tuh BREAK UP MAN  BC they was being out played!

Contrary? I talking wha i see.

What man they try to break up?? If yuh talking about Elano that was purely unintentional, the Ivorian was trying to get the ball and Elano come skating in and reach first.

If yuh talking about Robinho when he push it thru the man legs, well if that was me he wasn't getting a free pass there either and Robinho make it seem much worse. On the replay it wasn't that hard of a foul in fact there was minimal contact. So exactly what you referring to? I saw the Brazilians and there bench making much more of the contact to waste time.

Furthermore, how does 3 Ivorian subs, Elano's injury, Kaka's red card and all the off the ball incidents that went on equate to only 3 minutes of injury time?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: June 20, 2010, 03:03:48 PM »

The man went wid his studs up! allyuh seem tuh forget this game have rules, whether it was intentional or unintentional, yuhs ah professional! and yuh suppose tuh abide by the rules! yuh know how much man cyar play football again BC some wildman UNintentionally tackle dem and end they career??

i say yuhs ah professional player, not no sunday evening big belly league player. i say "curb your enthusiasm!!" BC yuh playing wid man bread and butter!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: June 20, 2010, 03:04:58 PM »

The man went wid his studs up! allyuh seem tuh forget this game have rules, whether it was intentional or unintentional, yuhs ah professional! and yuh suppose tuh abide by the rules! yuh know how much man cyar play football again BC some wildman UNintentionally tackle dem and end they career??

i say yuhs ah professional player, not no sunday evening big belly league player. i say "curb your enthusiasm!!" BC yuh playing wid man bread and butter!

hoss the man was stretching for the ball is Elano skate in wid he wild self and initiate the contact.. He wasn't tackling Elano studs up he was going for the ball!

Offline willi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2010, 03:06:22 PM »
Dinho,

You completely correct on every point.

Kaka was supremely foolish to be involved in anything after picking up a first soft yellow.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 20, 2010, 03:06:28 PM »

You need tuh upgrade and buy ah high-def TV... because yuh clearly seeing thing that didn't happen.  If anything he throw he shoulder as the man come running into him.  Shoulder mighta... MIGHTA.. scrape Keita left jawbone.  Man fall down like Tyson hit him.

Firstly HD-TV not helping TV6 coverage.

Secondly, forget the reaction after the play and just answer me this did Kaka elbow the man away from the play or not? And if so was it deserving of a yellow card?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: June 20, 2010, 03:10:48 PM »

That goal changed the game.

Changed de game how?

Ivory Coast was leading or level?

Brazil was ALWAYS IN CONTROL of this game.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: June 20, 2010, 03:12:33 PM »

What man they try to break up?? If yuh talking about Elano that was purely unintentional, the Ivorian was trying to get the ball and Elano come skating in and reach first.

If yuh talking about Robinho when he push it thru the man legs, well if that was me he wasn't getting a free pass there either and Robinho make it seem much worse. On the replay it wasn't that hard of a foul in fact there was minimal contact. So exactly what you referring to? I saw the Brazilians and there bench making much more of the contact to waste time.

Furthermore, how does 3 Ivorian subs, Elano's injury, Kaka's red card and all the off the ball incidents that went on equate to only 3 minutes of injury time?
Now yuh talking bout time wasting and extra time, where yuh going wid all this? as for elano's injury, don't trivialize that nah boss, the tackle was wreckless.

the man miss the ball and stamp in the man chin like ah forkin kickin mule, i'll be suprise if elano doesn't suffer ah serious injury from that!  and like yuh forgetting keita's bad tackle in bastos or what?? the man literally went in studs up and almost take off the man's ankle! what game you watch star??

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: June 20, 2010, 03:15:01 PM »

u must be talkin bout something else. what i saw, d ivorian player was running with d ball, elano gave a sliding tackle like a cacahole an happened to get his leg caught under d ivorian player tugs. if is anybody to blame, is elano

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: June 20, 2010, 03:17:29 PM »
Doh study Omar...He just vex Italy needed a bogus penalty to get a point from the New Zealand match...

Under all the ole talk, after all is said and done, Ivory Coast eh do nuttin' tuh win the match- they were timid, unadventurous, and very disappointing.  Brazil was clearly the superior of the two teams in pure footballing terms... All 3 of Brazil's goals were quality- Luis Fabiano get away with some dodgy ball control but neither ball to hand contact was easy to spot (especially not the first)...and if yuh that wicked tuh begrudge a man a double cap and slap volley over marginal hand ball contact which in live play was pretty impossible to spot, then you are just a hater....

Dumplingdinho

« Reply #111 on: June 20, 2010, 03:17:50 PM »
Dinho right about Elano rushing in for ah tackle but dat does not make the IC player right for making ah bad tackle.

also one could argue that kaka should of avoided any kinda drama since he was on a card but to be honest kaka didnt do anything to get the second card...actually i blame dunga for leaving kaka on the field after the card especially with the game getting rough.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: June 20, 2010, 03:18:02 PM »
Men cyah be complaining now about the diving and rolling around on the ground......cronaldo made it globally popular to be a diver and be successful at it in more ways than one.  Nobody in the football world does it more than him and people quick to call 'im the best player in the world.  Players around the world seeing the success the he and a few others are having at being cheaters on the field and the epidemic is spreading.  Dida do shit and Rivaldo do shit but at least in Rivaldo's defense, the Turkish player needed to be penalized for blasting him with the ball.  cronaldo don't even have to get touch (as he proved in the first game against Ivory Coast) and he falling on the ground like a over ripe breadfruit.  Before the Brazilians get call out on play-acting, lewwe call out the italins, portuguese and argentinians nuh.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: June 20, 2010, 03:19:12 PM »

Now yuh talking bout time wasting and extra time, where yuh going wid all this? as for elano's injury, don't trivialize that nah boss, the tackle was wreckless.

the man miss the ball and stamp in the man chin like ah forkin kickin mule, i'll be suprise if elano doesn't suffer ah serious injury from that!  and like yuh forgetting keita's bad tackle in bastos or what?? the man literally went in studs up and almost take off the man's ankle! what game you watch star??

The extra time thing was besides the point.

The time wasting is to show that i'm saying that the Brazilians was diving and faking to make more of the tackles, and the Ivorians wasn't nowhere as nasty as being suggested here. You serious about that tackle on Bastos?? Come nuh man JC, Bastos was clearing the ball and the man was challenging, that is no intentional wild play that does always happen when a man feel he could reach first before a defender trying to clear the ball. The man get a deserved yellows.

I eh trying to endorse wildness, but come on man the way allyuh making it sound is like the Ivorians deliberately went out to maim, when the Brazilians was diving at every opportunity. Fabiano gone down holding he knee and a man had to drag him to his feet and he laughing and skinning. Robinho on the ground holding he face and as soon as free kick taken he fly up. That's cheating fellas, why allyuh dont address that.

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: June 20, 2010, 03:20:43 PM »

Firstly HD-TV not helping TV6 coverage.

Secondly, forget the reaction after the play and just answer me this did Kaka elbow the man away from the play or not? And if so was it deserving of a yellow card?
No he did not elbow him. No card
Live large and prosper!

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: June 20, 2010, 03:21:10 PM »
Men cyah be complaining now about the diving and rolling around on the ground......cronaldo made it globally popular to be a diver and be successful at it in more ways than one.  Nobody in the football world does it more than him and people quick to call 'im the best player in the world.  Players around the world seeing the success the he and a few others are having at being cheaters on the field and the epidemic is spreading.  Dida do shit and Rivaldo do shit but at least in Rivaldo's defense, the Turkish player needed to be penalized for blasting him with the ball.  cronaldo don't even have to get touch (as he proved in the first game against Ivory Coast) and he falling on the ground like a over ripe breadfruit.  Before the Brazilians get call out on play-acting, lewwe call out the italins, portuguese and argentinians nuh.

so Kaka didn't need to be penalized for raising his elbow to the man?

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: June 20, 2010, 03:30:12 PM »

so Kaka didn't need to be penalized for raising his elbow to the man?

me eh even talkin' 'bot Kaka right now, but the situation is not quite the same.  The Turkish player initiated the aggression against Rivaldo, so he look fuh he punishment, even if Rivaldo embellish the act some  The Ivorian today, sett Kaka up even if Kaka should a try better to avoid the bait.....I just not sure what else he coulda do because me eh know what his frustration level might have been at the time. 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: June 20, 2010, 03:31:41 PM »

hahaha nah Mango you self... I's a Brazil fan tuh the core, but I cyar defend Rivaldo on that play.  The player eh blast nuttin' at him.  It was a toe poke to him to hurry up and take the corner/throw....  Rivaldo coulda trap that and volley wid all the skill he had...doh try that lol

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: June 20, 2010, 03:34:20 PM »
Dinho, like it told steups, these eh no fete match players, these men is highly payed pro's and tuh involve yuh self in wreckless plays shows how unprofessional they were and their intent was vengeful!! 

every thing i brought to your attention was totally ignored or trivialized, so all i could say is take win, ah guess we would have tuh agree tuh disagree on this one.

PS: drogba was the biggest diver on the pitch today, he atleast dove like three times in the first half, even the caster said " drogba falls to the slightest of touch" but i suspect you wouldn't admit to dat either.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 03:37:23 PM by just cool »

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: June 20, 2010, 03:36:39 PM »
Dinho, like it told steups, these eh no fete match players, these men is highly payed pro's and tuh involve yuh self in wreckless plays shows how unprofessional they was and their intent was vengeful!! 

every thing i brought to your attention was totally ignored or trivialized, so all i could say is take win, ah guess we would have tuh agree tuh disagree on this one.

PS: drogba was the biggest diver on the pitch today, he atleast dove like three times in the first half, even the caster said " drogbe falls to the slightest of touch" but i suspect you wouldn't admit to dat either.

ok bro, u see the game one way i see it ah next way.. lets agree to disagree. :beermug:

1]; } ?>