May 16, 2024, 09:58:49 AM

Author Topic: Italian Serie A -> FSC  (Read 1410 times)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Italian Serie A -> FSC
« on: March 12, 2007, 09:57:12 AM »

i suppose goltv have to ride la liga and the german league now.

FSI and RAI acquire Serie A TV rights in the US

March 7, 2007

FOX Sports International (FSI) and RAI International have acquired video rights in the US to the Italian Serie A for the 2007-2008 through 2009-2010 seasons via agreements with the partnership of sports marketing agencies Media Partners/Ricardo Silva and SPORTFIVE.

FSI has outbid GolTV for the rights in English and Spanish. In the US, FOX Soccer Channel (FSC) will air live Serie A matches in English on Saturdays usually at 2:30pm Eastern Time and Sundays usually at 9am Eastern Time. FOX Sports en Espanol will have Serie A match telecasts in Spanish.

RAI International will air the Serie A in Italian throughout the Americas, with live matches on Saturdays usually at 12noon and 2:30pm Eastern Time, and Sundays usually at 9am and 2:30pm Eastern Time.

GolTV will have no access to the Serie A in the US during the new TV contract cycle.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Italian Serie A -> FSC
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2007, 10:24:40 AM »
Dat eh nutten,
We still have Futbol Guatemalteco and Hondureņo. I stop watching Italian League since Maradona, Careca, Gullit, Rijkaard and Van Bansten was playing.

Not b/c i think is a bad league, But b/c the commentary boring and the crowd noise on the broadcast not loud enough.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

1]; } ?>