May 21, 2024, 02:18:40 PM

Author Topic: FAZEER FIRED/ PP VERSION DOWNSIZED  (Read 15457 times)

truetrini

Breaking News...
« Reply #90 on: November 13, 2010, 06:10:16 PM »
COP executive says the PP MUST re-instate Fazeer.

If not it can make void the Fyzabad Declaration on which the party's foundation was based upon!

Party bosses at COP say the move was based on political expedience....

Says the move compromises the very basis of the partnership!

Look ting!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2010, 06:13:18 PM by Trinity Cross »

truetrini

Re: Breaking News...
« Reply #91 on: November 13, 2010, 06:18:19 PM »
They say the recent treatment of Mohammed as the kind of governance that the people of Trinidad and Tobago rejected in the 2010 general elections.

Further the COP executive is calling on the PP government to restate their committment and to reinstate Mohammed in a spirit of fairness.

THE COP is saying that not to do so will compromise the Fyzabad Declaration, and it is encumbent on the PP to convene a meeting to discuus its promise of good governance.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: November 13, 2010, 06:27:11 PM »
 :o
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

truetrini

« Reply #93 on: November 13, 2010, 06:29:33 PM »
Fazeer is now going to host Morning Edition...lol

The National Executive of the COP considers the recent treatment of broadcaster Fazeer Mohammed as an example of the kind of governance that the people of Trinidad and Tobago rejected in the overwhelming vict...ory of the People’s Partnership in the 2010 General Elections.

Whatever the merit or demerits of the matter, the COP recognizes that Freedom of the Press is a fundamental right which must be guarded jealously.

For this reason the conduct of employment relations with media personnel must be exercised in a manner which does not taint such action with the brush of political interference.

The unity of our multicultural society is too valuable to sacrifice at the altar of political expediency. In the circumstances, the People’s Partnership Government must not only unambiguously restate its commitment to a free press but, must also, demonstrate fairness by the re instatement of Mr. Mohammed by CNMG.

To do otherwise will be tantamount to denying the Fyzabad Declaration, which is the foundation of the People’s Partnership.

The promise of good governance now makes it incumbent upon the Leaders of the People’s Partnership to urgently convene a meeting to chart a way forward to keep this cardinal commitment to the people of Trinidad and Tobago.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: November 13, 2010, 06:32:59 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1429334261397&comments

Buh...UNC have 21 seats by themselves....so.....
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: November 13, 2010, 06:51:49 PM »
http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1429334261397&comments

Buh...UNC have 21 seats by themselves....so.....

combined dont they have ah special majority or someting, would they really want give up the chance to f**k wit d constitution. I have no doubt  it have characters in d pp who lickin dey chops to start dat process, jus like Manning not to long ago
I pity the fool....

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #96 on: November 13, 2010, 06:57:48 PM »
If the COP was to break their ties with PP right now it would not look good the party,the country do not need that kind of shit righ now ,and if that brother get back his job then there would be a lot of back stabing going on .
Not even six facking months how can alyuh see bout people business darm .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: November 13, 2010, 07:15:05 PM »
Who smart idea it was to fire Fazeer, stueps. Look at the gigantic back lash that cause, stueps.
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

truetrini

« Reply #98 on: November 13, 2010, 07:18:02 PM »

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: November 13, 2010, 07:43:44 PM »

CNMG just lose they best Host. now TV6 must be jumping for joy
Youtube Channel

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: November 13, 2010, 07:46:35 PM »
That is to show how nasty politricks is .

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: November 13, 2010, 07:50:50 PM »
Who smart idea it was to fire Fazeer, stueps. Look at the gigantic back lash that cause, stueps.

is the same thin skin shit from las time rong when bas was PM, they never dealt well wit criticism back den eddar, we get so caught up wit how petty manning is, dat we forget how thin skin d last unc govt was and apparently still is :-\, dis is one straight out dey play book,  Julien Roger v2
I pity the fool....

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: November 13, 2010, 08:01:49 PM »
The Prime Minister thought when she blind side the nation with Batman raiding I-Spy them, people would forget about Fazeer not realizing the shit was underminding now i woul like to see how they going to handle the test of time .

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: November 13, 2010, 08:36:04 PM »

is the same thin skin shit from las time rong when bas was PM, they never dealt well wit criticism back den eddar, we get so caught up wit how petty manning is, dat we forget how thin skin d last unc govt was and apparently still is :-\, dis is one straight out dey play book,  Julien Roger v2

Most sense I read in a longgggggggggggggggg longggggggggggggggggg time. It was bout Manning and yeah d PNM squander money. AS BM does say it good 4 we.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: November 13, 2010, 08:56:47 PM »

Most sense I read in a longgggggggggggggggg longggggggggggggggggg time. It was bout Manning and yeah d PNM squander money. AS BM does say it good 4 we.
while I didn't vote for dem I didn' really want to vote for patrick eddar, but did so wit ah heavy conflicted and unwilling heart ............shit is shit is shit is shit and I call it wen I see it....................we in real trouble in dis place oui.....real trouble :'( :'(
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2010, 09:02:06 PM »

while I didn't vote for dem I didn' really want to vote for patrick eddar, but did so wit ah heavy conflicted and unwilling heart ............shit is shit is shit is shit and I call it wen I see it....................we in real trouble in dis place oui.....real trouble :'( :'(

SINCE 1995 I have been steupsing b4/during and after and u know I could steups real LOUDDDDDDD but I voting 4 d PNM. Dis time I was a proud owner of d vex wit Manning juzzy until another NAR emerge we stuck wit d PNM.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: FAZEER FIRED/ PP VERSION DOWNSIZED
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2010, 09:09:15 PM »
Time for kamla to get rid of ken ali and suruj, and after that start to run the country she self.

1st thing, get the 100 million they promise for the sick children into the fund so that kids & their parents dont have to beg all over for money. They should've done this b4 this stupid laptop thing.
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline mukumsplau

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2010, 09:14:12 PM »
who exactly is on the COP executive? dooks and anil name on dat paper? that'd b interesting...

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 13, 2010, 09:15:21 PM »
Time for kamla to get rid of ken ali and suruj, and after that start to run the country she self.

1st thing, get the 100 million they promise for the sick children into the fund so that kids & their parents dont have to beg all over for money. They should've done this b4 this stupid laptop thing.

now that I can get behind :beermug: d res make sense too....so again :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 13, 2010, 09:17:29 PM »

NEWSFLASH Kamla is d female Panday she doh wuk. As Min of Ed she did nutten. Dooks was doin all d wuk in d ULF days so if dat is yuh plan A find a plan B.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 13, 2010, 09:31:46 PM »
All this is manning fault you know :devil: alyuh feel i joking  :) If manning did behave him self, we would not be in this mess now. Wanna be dictator  :P , he cah even maco good
Youtube Channel

AirMan

« Reply #111 on: November 13, 2010, 09:34:09 PM »
Martin Daly wrote a good piece about "Firing Fazeer"...http://www.trinidadexpress.com/commentaries/Firing_Fazeer-107827524.html

and of course I am against him being fired.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 13, 2010, 09:54:41 PM »
All this is manning fault you know :devil: alyuh feel i joking  :) If manning did behave him self, we would not be in this mess now. Wanna be dictator  :P , he cah even maco good

Dictators doh call early elections pigheaded buffons do. Manning is a pigheaded buffon dat is y we in this mess. He rather take d PNM into oposition than give up d party that eh dictatorship dat is being pigheaded.

Dat being said all yuh is buffon as well because ALL YUH focus all YUH attention on buffon A and eh study the ultimate pick up side of buffons. All who vote 4 UNC/COP/TOP/WHATEVER MCLEOD CALL HIMSELF HAVE WE IN D ULTIMATE MESS.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 13, 2010, 10:40:29 PM »
This Fazeer issue wont go away till after his debut in December on TV6.  The spy thing will be go away after monday.

truetrini

« Reply #114 on: November 13, 2010, 10:43:24 PM »
This Fazeer issue wont go away till after his debut in December on TV6.  The spy thing will be go away after monday.

The spy thing is a major breach though and it really bad for the image of the PNM too

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 13, 2010, 11:40:48 PM »

The spy thing is a major breach though and it really bad for the image of the manning's PNM too

i just waiting to see if people will actually get arrested if this is really illegal.  it will be all political talk just like no one arrested for the church in guanapo yet

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 14, 2010, 08:18:00 AM »
manning not breaking no jailllllllll.

"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 14, 2010, 03:00:18 PM »
manning not breaking no jailllllllll.

U MEAN MAKING

truetrini

Re: Johnson walks out talk-show job at CNMG
« Reply #118 on: November 16, 2010, 12:13:59 AM »
Johnson walks out talk-show job at CNMG
By Aabida Allaham

Story Created: Nov 15, 2010 at 10:48 PM ECT

(Story Updated: Nov 15, 2010 at 10:48 PM ECT )

ONE week after hosting First Up at the Caribbean New Media Group (CNMG), veteran journalist and chief executive officer of the Government Information Services Ltd (GISL), Andy Johnson, has walked off the job.

"I was holding on and I decided that a week was as much as I would give," he said yesterday in a telephone interview with the Express.

Some of the other reasons he cited for leaving was that he has to maintain his integrity and "I cannot continue to get up at 3 a.m. and come host a show in the morning for three hours and then go and do my job as CEO at GISL."

When asked if he was concerned about the ramifications of his decision, he said he "was not afraid" as he believed it was in the best interest of the show.

Johnson, who has been replacing dismissed talk show host Fazeer Mohammed since November 8, was said to be the official replacement by CNMG's interim CEO, Ken Ali.

In fact, during an interview with the Express last week, Ali said, "That's why I brought in Andy Johnson to the show because he has a track record. He brought his previous show (TV6 Morning Edition) to the number one show and I believe that he can do it with (First Up)".

And upon his return from New York, where he reported on Prime Minister Kamla Persad-Bissessar's receipt of the Glamour magazine 2010 Women of the Year award, Ali had said Johnson would permanently co-host the morning programme and the company had other plans for Mohammed in the area of sport and youth.

When the Express contacted Johnson after he first appeared on First Up last week, he insisted that he "was asked" to host the show until a replacement was found and it was never meant to be a permanent fixture.

At the weekend, however, promos were aired on Sweet 100 FM and Talk City 91. 9 FM indicating that Johnson was now the new co-host of First Up alongside Jesse May Ventour.

When the Express contacted Ali about Johnson not being on the show yesterday, he said, "I really have nothing more to say to the media on this matter."

Johnson's co-host, Jesse May Ventour, however, said she was never told that Johnson was not coming to work yesterday and added, "I was just as shocked as everybody else when he did not turn up."

Ventour said she did not know if she was getting a new co-host as she was never informed about Johnson's arrival or departure.

"When I left work on Friday, I was of the opinion that we would be working together for some time so I honestly can't say more than that as I don't know anything," she said.

Meanwhile, the Express was reliably informed that Hema Ramkissoon, who has hosted the show in the past, was offered up as a suggestion to co-host the show. But when contacted via telephone yesterday, Ramkissoon said she was never contacted about it.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 16, 2010, 08:06:55 AM »
ken ali digging a deep hole for himself.
(Muslim)

1]; } ?>