May 02, 2024, 10:55:07 PM

Author Topic: Breaking News .. Jackula out to throw the "vulnerable" ones of the Warrior 16..  (Read 7205 times)

....into de garbage.

A unnamed highly placed source in the T&T football fraternity, whom I have difficulty not believing, is revealing that a certain Jackulito has privately and recently, literally frothed at his mouth, saying that many, supposedly "vulnerable" members of the Warrior 16, will never wear the socawarrior national colours of T&T again as long as he has the power to condemn them to the rubbish dump of history. Apparently he is absolutely blue with fury about the ballers having the gall to entangle him in legal confrontation, embarrass him and forcing his hand to reveal the trail of the money. Names of the presumed ballers were called, and out of respect for them they will not be mentioned on this MB, but apparently they seem to be members of the 16 whom he feels he can do without in the quest for the World Cup qualification money spinner. This is frightening. Frightening ... but I eh really dah shocked when yuh study it.

Look right now ah feelin' sick an' ah goin' an' take 2 Panadol.   :'(   :puking: :puking: :puking:
Some will say dis is bluff ... others ... true evil talk
« Last Edit: June 05, 2008, 07:10:35 PM by dreamer »

he say that last night on Cnmg. but didnt call name

....into de garbage.

[b]A unnamed highly placed source in the T&T football fraternity, whom I have difficulty not believing, [/b] is revealing that a certain Jackulito has privately recently literally frothed at his mouth, saying that many members of the Warrior 16 will never wear the socawarrior national colours of T&T again as long as he has the power to condemn them to the rubbish dump of history. Apparently he is absolutely blue with fury about the ballers having the gall to entangle him in legal confrontation, embarrass him and forcing his hand to reveal the trail of the money. Names of the presumed ballers were called, and out of respect for them they will not be mentioned on this MB, but apparently they seem to be members of the 16 whom he feels he can do without in the quest for the World Cup qualification money spinner. This is frightening. Frightening ... but I eh really dah shocked when yuh study it.

Look right now ah feelin' sick an' ah goin' an' take 2 Panadol.   :'(   :puking: :puking: :puking:

So call names nah...maybe some of us will have difficulty believing
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 05:37:27 PM by Sando prince »

....into de garbage.

A unnamed highly placed source in the T&T football fraternity, whom I have difficulty not believing, is revealing that a certain Jackulito has privately recently literally frothed at his mouth, saying that many members of the Warrior 16 will never wear the socawarrior national colours of T&T again as long as he has the power to condemn them to the rubbish dump of history. Apparently he is absolutely blue with fury about the ballers having the gall to entangle him in legal confrontation, embarrass him and forcing his hand to reveal the trail of the money. Names of the presumed ballers were called, and out of respect for them they will not be mentioned on this MB, but apparently they seem to be members of the 16 whom he feels he can do without in the quest for the World Cup qualification money spinner. This is frightening. Frightening ... but I eh really dah shocked when yuh study it.

Goodness me. Trying times ahead brothers..trying times

Bah player should stand up for this one

Steupes.  De 27,000 people in de Stadium give Jackula a standin ovation and boo Minister Hunt but you really feel players fo "stand up"?

Like yuh fuhget how much peeps help wit de Warrior Nation Flag or wha?  8)

Steupes.  De 27,000 people in de Stadium give Jackula a standin ovation and boo Minister Hunt but you really feel players fo "stand up"?

Like yuh fuhget how much peeps help wit de Warrior Nation Flag or wha?  8)

Tell dem nah...

Breakin News Obama d presumptive nominee 4 democratic party dat is breakin news. Sancho and dem know in dey heart of hearts dat dey days done. Mind u d TD Lincon say  2nite dey eh discard but y call back 4 when u only playin 2.

Somebody who brighter than me explain LP statement

Offline Pur_Trini

This is the same man that everybody stand up and clap for last Sunday.  I does just shake my head and laugh at the shit this man get away (and continuing to get away) with.  But say what?  "We like it so", ent?
.........and may God bless our Nation.

Some of you guys are NOW finally realizing that Jackula doesn't care about TnT football.

Jack does not care bout we futbol y u say dat convince meh nah I lil slow

You all must realize most people who go to these games (the majority) are not into football news like we are. They feed off the propaganda thaat JW feeds them and they go on.

Our voice is not loud enough. eg. Sundays game. From what I heard we had a chance to speak loudly and as one by wearing the black but alot of folks PUNKED (yes I said it) out.

Scared of being singled out, Scared of being different. Scared to stand up and let thier voices be heard. They rather sit and be part of the croud like shep being led to slaughter.

Let JW do he ting

I am very proud to say I am the one that sent the letter and called about the ticket fiasko from WC06. I spent alot of my money and time doing the research and sending it to the board.
I would do it again if I have to. If you read the ruling and what they said evidence was provided you would know what I am talking about.

We can not allow him to continue on the path that he is on. I am really not understanding whats up with this.

I read about the payment for use of the grounds. This is very common for use of any facility .......you know what I already have High Blood Pressure. I will stop hewre before I get a stroke......

MAN UP guys
WOMEN do something

I think everyone scared that we football is going to suffer to much if he eh de.  to me it worth it start over, My kids young maybe they will enjoy the fruits of this labour.

Suffer ok it doh matter d cause of death on your death certificate u dead so if he eh dey how much more suffer we go suffer.

Friday d info u Eman provide was v useful 2 d boys dem so we go b d enlighten minority Trinis my peeps real dotish anything that involve substance go b like d coach lost in translation

we football suffering right now....so it eh go make a difference.

pardon my ignorance, but how does the TTFF executive and Jack get appointed? Who puts them there? Is there nothing we can do to get them out?

Like you eh get de point. Dis is just what ah talkinh about let me quote:
anything that involve substance go b like d coach lost in translation

Sammy that you to lost in the translation. You eh even understand what ah sayin

Like you eh get de point. Dis is just what ah talkinh about let me quote:
anything that involve substance go b like d coach lost in translation

Sammy that you to lost in the translation. You eh even understand what ah sayin

No i agreeing with u....we should start over and rebuild. Do it sooner than later.
If that is not what u saying, then i really lost yes. :-X

And the questions was genuine questions - maybe i shouldve put that in a new thread.

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
jack warner is d best thing in tnt football , if wasnt for he we wouldnt be in the last world cup he design is so we hav a chance to go , now this time around lets see how we getting dey, and its known ttff dont spend money on football warner if ttff and everything else to da team give d man some dam credit if not for yorke ,hislop ,latapy and now kenwayne who else in we country do da world no?them alyuh talking bout we brothers so jack aint we brother too ?d team playing shit ,is jack fault dem play shit and win it aint he fault when we winning but as we getting we ass cutt blame jack , he doh play ball he just fund it cause d goverment only funding what i call d white man sport of d caribbean ,cricket.... which is a waste of time ,why ppl doh blast whoever running cricket < maybe cause he or she aint a brother ?
bajanscout

FYI there is a page on dis site where cricket is discussed

jack warner is d best thing in tnt football , if wasnt for he we wouldnt be in the last world cup he design is so we hav a chance to go , now this time around lets see how we getting dey, and its known ttff dont spend money on football warner if ttff and everything else to da team give d man some dam credit if not for yorke ,hislop ,latapy and now kenwayne who else in we country do da world no?them alyuh talking bout we brothers so jack aint we brother too ?d team playing shit ,is jack fault dem play shit and win it aint he fault when we winning but as we getting we ass cutt blame jack , he doh play ball he just fund it cause d goverment only funding what i call d white man sport of d caribbean ,cricket.... which is a waste of time ,why ppl doh blast whoever running cricket < maybe cause he or she aint a brother ?

Ammmm, are you a Trini? If not, please do not use words like "we" and "our" when refering to Trini football, and get involved in discussions you obviously know nothing about.

Our words and condemnations have NOTHING to do with the quality of play on Sunday, but the corruption, bullying, fraud, stealing, lying, propaganda, monopoly and handicap that has been going on for over 20 years under a certain Mr. Warner.

I do not care what anybody says, if you cannot see that this man is ah blight and a handicap to how far T&T football could go if all players with talent are given a chance, then you are a waggonist.

Only a waggonist would not know all the horror stories from de 1973 team, to the 1989 team to this latest nonsense with the Soca Warriors. If you are basing your judgement of this situation, and our words of condemnation, on the glamour on the surface that you are seeing now, but never bothered to do the research and talk to the players and ex-players and find out ALL the slights and injustices and downright abuse that they have taken, you are a waggonist.

How many talented bright lights were snuffed out because a certain family, with the full backing of the head vampire himself, played favourites and picked who they liked rather than who was best. And they still doing it today.

Look, give me a break eh man!  ::)

Attraction of all Three of them at once …

D 73 and 89 players just bitter 4 no reason

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
I do not care what anybody says, if you cannot see that this man is ah blight and a handicap to how far T&T football could go if all players with talent are given a chance, then you are a waggonist.
 :rotfl: :rotfl:                                                                                                    red trini waggonist is trini is jamaica say passa passa alyuh say passa passa too if america hav antrax alyuh ha antrax too if america hav bombing alyuh hav bombing too stop blaming jack , when he gone lewwe see who go run tnt football the way he did. u all gonna appriciate that man when he gone u know how bad these other island which they had he running there football . who in trinidad could say dem calling shots and hosting worldcup in that lil ass island which other caribbean island personel did anything for caribbean football besides singlingly naming jack warner so shut yuh red behind and go tan
bajanscout

 :rotfl: :rotfl:                                                                                                    red trini waggonist is trini is jamaica say passa passa alyuh say passa passa too if america hav antrax alyuh ha antrax too if america hav bombing alyuh hav bombing too stop blaming jack , when he gone lewwe see who go run tnt football the way he did. u all gonna appriciate that man when he gone u know how bad these other island which they had he running there football . who in trinidad could say dem calling shots and hosting worldcup in that lil ass island which other caribbean island personel did anything for caribbean football besides singlingly naming jack warner so shut yuh red behind and go tan

Eh? Please make use of punctuation marks and a proof reader. I didn't catch that.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …

saddis you should go into cock fighting .......because you is a prize A1  c0ck

Dis man like he learn to shit and talk out he ass at the same time yes

Offline bajanscout

• bajanscout
cock fighting? look where ur mind is u and yuh bredda dem use to cock fight when alyuh was small? me aint gay u hear superboiyal
bajanscout

steups, this shit again?

allyuh really taking chainup from this troll?

Offline jr sams

• Every time....all de time....true to form

Ammmm, are you a Trini? If not, please do not use words like "we" and "our" when refering to Trini football, and get involved in discussions you obviously know nothing about.

Our words and condemnations have NOTHING to do with the quality of play on Sunday, but the corruption, bullying, fraud, stealing, lying, propaganda, monopoly and handicap that has been going on for over 20 years under a certain Mr. Warner.

Only a waggonist would not know all the horror stories from de 1973 team, to the 1989 team to this latest nonsense with the Soca Warriors. If you are basing your judgement of this situation, and our words of condemnation, on the glamour on the surface that you are seeing now, but never bothered to do the research and talk to the players and ex-players and find out ALL the slights and injustices and downright abuse that they have taken, you are a waggonist.

How many talented bright lights were snuffed out because a certain family, with the full backing of the head vampire himself, played favourites and picked who they liked rather than who was best. And they still doing it today.

Look, give me a break eh man!  ::)
Beautiful shot, over the boundary....for six !!!!
well yes