May 13, 2024, 04:56:36 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).  (Read 169994 times)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: D TEAM
« Reply #510 on: August 10, 2009, 03:35:05 PM »
as a man who somewhat detach himself since the USA game in nashville, i have to say this thread is reaaal kicks..  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

look just cool hiking up he blood pressure..

ay cool yuh fleckin self dread is latas yuh talkin bout there, wham to yuh at all!! latas u know!
F@ck latas!! what so special bout he.  ssttuueeppsss. if pele could get it, then no man eh safe!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: August 10, 2009, 03:40:41 PM »
We don't know if Zamora Blank we don't make this bigger than it is lets wait and see what really happen... jeez yall know drama that talk could bring...

Drama is we way of live.
no shit am saying u prolly got a fella who wanna play for TNT bad and we here dissin him bout his commitment and we eh know thats just wrong yo...

ah hadda see dat to believe it first!

So wait and see nah we go hear what happen man go deal with all that trouble say he excited to play for us get he passport then b4 he get on d plane say bun we? thats sum real hatred in that kinda thinking d fella prolly really injured... we go know soon times.
Or maybe he wanted to come and his manager "injure" him. Nothing new. Fergie does it all the time.
Allyuh wake the fack up nah man!!!! the EPL season starting sataurday, allyuh really feel zamora and JLLoyde was coming here tuh play for an underachieving team and lose out on the season opener, come on ppl shame shame shame on yuhs.
The man father fly down here to see him play already lmao u think he go do he dad like that he have to be one wicked son...
Is all a part of his wicked scheme. He hate his father too. Flight book and everything, make de airline lose money. He home now laughing, rubbing his hands together and twirling his handlebar mustache.
Allyuh see his father in trini, or allyuh takin talk from the media. it's not like his ole man is ah well known figur and he was spotted @ smokie and bunties drinkin ah carib and knockin ah iron. the media does say what ever they want tuh sell their story, i'll believe it when i see it. but for now, i don't believe the hype.  oh and fack latapy! that my new mantra!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 03:42:45 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline congo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: August 10, 2009, 03:46:06 PM »
I Find he coulda give Lara a bligh too...Ah mean if is friend thing he on why stop here...Lara to solve our defence problem.. ::)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: August 10, 2009, 03:47:56 PM »
Just Cool and you calling me ah Troll.  :rotfl: :rotfl:

I realize the scene from long time. Every body telling me all kinda thing calling me all kinda wanna be coach, now a lot of alyuh sayingthe same things under head, as I was saying calmly, go figure, but I am not suprise at the selection. If Latas is as good as everyone is saying he should be able to get a result with this team (not holding my breath) but I am ready for Wednesday.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: August 10, 2009, 03:51:00 PM »
Ince Phillips Jan Michael

Lawerence Andrews Abu Bakr Thomas C Edwards A Edwards Keston Williams

Daniel Theobald Leon Spann Bichall Yorke Latapy Tinto Noel

Baptiste Jones Glenn Scotland Hughton Hector

Pardon my ignorance but with no commas I am forced to ask:

Hughton Hector is one person or two??

TTFA use the money to pay for some cloning technology.   Since we in a must when situation they mix Baptiste with Jones, Glen with Scotland (for obvious reasons)  ::)  and Hughton with Hector.  That is what Latas was waiting for to release the squad.  So introducing for T&T with Passport, Baptiste Jones, Glen Scotland and Hughton Hector.
The original specimens sleeping in a lab.
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: August 10, 2009, 04:13:57 PM »
I Find he coulda give Lara a bligh too...Ah mean if is friend thing he on why stop here...Lara to solve our defence problem.. ::)

nah nah nah. dat high backlift would let de opposing attackers through 9 out of 10 times. I rather Ato get a call up...At least he go inject some speed in the backline
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
« Reply #516 on: August 10, 2009, 04:19:34 PM »

No Blade?

Had 2 call d man back 2 make sure he say No Blade.

Who yuh geh this news/team from and how accurate is this ...ah just asking I eh saying yuh source wrong just asking .
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: August 10, 2009, 05:02:59 PM »
Apps Aklie going and start wed with Daniel on the left  ;D :devil:

Look ting!

No Colin Samuel and No Avery John.

My dear Soca Warriors fans,

In the past we remember the administrative error that took place with Colin Samel's call up being sent to Glenroy Samuel. Now that the U20's are so closely associated with the team (as we are clearly looking towards 2014, we cannot have a situation where there are more than two players with the same name on the team.

This is all part of the TTFF effort to smooth out communication between staff and players.

Forthwith, with the arrival of JLloyd Samuel on the NT setup, and Glenroy Samuel being a promising prospect for 2014, Colin Samuel will have to take a back seat.

In a similar manner, with the country's all time goalscorer being Stern John, and Elton John being a promising prospect, the odd man out is Avery John.

Please be advised that we also have our quotas of Edwards, Daniels, Williams and Thomas.

Any players not already in the national team setup sporting these surnames are advised to apply for membership from 2015 onwards.

Thank you
The Management
:applause: :applause: :applause: :notworthy:
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: August 10, 2009, 05:12:48 PM »
as a man who somewhat detach himself since the USA game in nashville, i have to say this thread is reaaal kicks..  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

ay cool yuh fleckin self dread is latas yuh talkin bout there, wham to yuh at all!! latas u know!
F@ck latas!! what so special bout he.  ssttuueeppsss. if pele could get it, then no man eh safe!

All kinda men cussing the man for not playing warm up games without finding out the reason why........ Latapy could only ask/sudgest/request games...... he cannot make the games...

Your behaving silly!
If by chance Latas  take away yuh woman in coconuts.. then by all means! Continue.
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: August 10, 2009, 05:15:14 PM »

Pardon my ignorance but with no commas I am forced to ask:

Hughton Hector is one person or two??

TTFA use the money to pay for some cloning technology.   Since we in a must when situation they mix Baptiste with Jones, Glen with Scotland (for obvious reasons)  ::)  and Hughton with Hector.  That is what Latas was waiting for to release the squad.  So introducing for T&T with Passport, Baptiste Jones, Glen Scotland and Hughton Hector.
The original specimens sleeping in a lab.
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Preacher, thanks for the laugh
is now I come home and needed that ;D ;D

ttffonline come back with their shit again
"Trinidad and Tobago Football Federation Official Website 
This site is temporarily unavailable.
Please contact your System Administrator.
2"
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 05:21:37 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: August 10, 2009, 05:52:10 PM »
Terrible selections ,palos right if Muturana had picked this side I wouldve ripped him apart .....we arse dark .

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: August 10, 2009, 06:10:21 PM »
No HYLAND!!!!
WTF!!!!

>:(

Theobold, Leon!!! Steups...
Dem fellas afraid 2 hold onto the ball...

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: August 10, 2009, 06:14:31 PM »
No Samuel!! Latas coming in for spann or Yorke

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: August 10, 2009, 06:16:58 PM »
Ah feel dis go be de best game T & T play in a few years. Latas may give he pardnah a pick, but dat shortman know football and I'm quite sure he understands the seriousness of this game. Ah cyah believe he doh have a plan behind this " uproar " of a squad. Ah refuse to! Handle yuh business Latas...with whoever yuh decide to play.

THANKS FOR DE 3 PTS IN ADVANCE
FANTASTIC :beermug:
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: August 10, 2009, 06:20:21 PM »

Look ting!

In the past we remember the administrative error that took place with Colin Samel's call up being sent to Glenroy Samuel. Now that the U20's are so closely associated with the team (as we are clearly looking towards 2014, we cannot have a situation where there are more than two players with the same name on the team.

This is all part of the TTFF effort to smooth out communication between staff and players.

Forthwith, with the arrival of JLloyd Samuel on the NT setup, and Glenroy Samuel being a promising prospect for 2014, Colin Samuel will have to take a back seat.

In a similar manner, with the country's all time goalscorer being Stern John, and Elton John being a promising prospect, the odd man out is Avery John.

Please be advised that we also have our quotas of Edwards, Daniels, Williams and Thomas.

Any players not already in the national team setup sporting these surnames are advised to apply for membership from 2015 onwards.

Thank you
The Management
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #525 on: August 10, 2009, 06:21:40 PM »
Well, well, well.  So we going and win this game with an unfit Dennis Lawrence, we captain who don't have a club either and Akile Edwards at Left back.  El Salvador going and destroy A. Edwards, run through we midfield and have Ince displaying is Zoo like antics at his defense.  It really hard being a Soca Warrior yes!!!

Bet they don't!!!

Killa, tell me nah, Akile improve a great deal since de scrimmge against the US in April?
Ah ask men back home to tell me how dis fellah does play in de pro league, ah cyah remember ever getting any feedback....tell me nah, he does rel perform?
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: August 10, 2009, 06:30:09 PM »

Look ting!

Thank you
The Management
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

THIS WIN DREAD :rotfl:
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #527 on: August 10, 2009, 06:42:23 PM »
Well, well, well.  So we going and win this game with an unfit Dennis Lawrence, we captain who don't have a club either and Akile Edwards at Left back.  El Salvador going and destroy A. Edwards, run through we midfield and have Ince displaying is Zoo like antics at his defense.  It really hard being a Soca Warrior yes!!!

Bet they don't!!!

Killa, tell me nah, Akile improve a great deal since de scrimmge against the US in April?
Ah ask men back home to tell me how dis fellah does play in de pro league, ah cyah remember ever getting any feedback....tell me nah, he does rel perform?

Apparently, in the Pro League, he plays as a left winger.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy names squad for El Salvador.
« Reply #528 on: August 10, 2009, 07:02:24 PM »
Clayton Ince, Marvin Phillip

Silvio Spann, Keyeno Thomas, Marvin Andrews, Dennis Lawrence, Avery John

Carlos Edwards, Hayden Tinto, Russell Latapy, Collin Samuel, Keon Daniel, Christopher Birchall, Dwight Yorke, Khaleem Hyland

Bobby Zamora, Cornell Glen, Kenwyne Jones.

Some technical problem with Jlloyd Samuel ah hear.

ban sam

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: August 10, 2009, 07:05:22 PM »
not even birchall
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: August 10, 2009, 07:06:16 PM »

Bet they don't!!!

Apparently, in the Pro League, he plays as a left winger.

He does...and Keston Williams starts at left back for defence froce...btw...he eh fackin improve...same shitt

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: August 10, 2009, 07:09:53 PM »
not even birchall
nah, we doh need he when we have "Bichall" :devil:

:rotfl:
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: August 10, 2009, 07:14:41 PM »

All kinda men cussing the man for not playing warm up games without finding out the reason why........ Latapy could only ask/sudgest/request games...... he cannot make the games...

Your behaving silly!
If by chance Latas  take away yuh woman in coconuts.. then by all means! Continue.
Coconuts? yuh tink iz ah low life like you ahought? me or my girls won't be caught dead up in dat snake hole!!  if latas is tuh take anything from me he have tuh up his game eat healthy and stop smokin them cancer stix, BC my girls doh hang out in alcohol joints and they doh like lewd migets, if yuh say he pull one ah meh girls in source for life or perelanda then ah would be more opt to believe that f@ck face!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Latapy names squad for El Salvador.
« Reply #533 on: August 10, 2009, 07:27:26 PM »
Clayton Ince, Marvin Phillip

Silvio Spann, Keyeno Thomas, Marvin Andrews, Dennis Lawrence, Avery John

Carlos Edwards, Hayden Tinto, Russell Latapy, Collin Samuel, Keon Daniel, Christopher Birchall, Dwight Yorke, Khaleem Hyland

Bobby Zamora, Cornell Glen, Kenwyne Jones.

Some technical problem with Jlloyd Samuel ah hear.

ban sam
Sam was right ! latapy playing up in he arse wid dat sh!t team he pick today! imagine we have so many bright spots and new prospects in the game , man like peltier, hyland, julius, roberts , jaggy, guerra, and the best he could come up wid is spann, leon, theobald, abu bakar, baptiste and hector, i must be dreamin.

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: August 10, 2009, 07:28:35 PM »
When this list of players become official.....only then I will allow my pressure to go up...... :devil:

Talk bout drama.... >:(

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs El Salvador Game (12-Aug-2009).
« Reply #535 on: August 10, 2009, 07:28:47 PM »
Ince

Edwards - Lawrence - Thomas - Edwards

Baptiste - Tinto - Spann - Noel

Jones - Glenn

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: August 10, 2009, 07:39:59 PM »
did u just say lewd midget ?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: August 10, 2009, 07:51:40 PM »
Yes i sure did! i doh care bout latas , who the fack is he!!  doh get meh wrong, the fella is ah legend and ah tip top player, and if i was ever to meet the bredder i would shake his hand and thank him for his yrs of committment to T&T football, but that's where it ends.

allyuh need tuh understand , when it comes to football i does take it real serious! yuh know if i put all this time into my work as i do football , i would be more successful and make more $$$.

like tonight, i was so sick when i saw that team that i went right to bed, tuh tell yuh the truth i just woke up, that's how sick i got when i saw clyde leon , bleeder, spann, aklie, dog and abu bakar, when james, avery, roberts, jaggy and hyland got left out! so fack latas! he wost than pancho, and he losing for ah third time wid dat sh!t team he picked on wednesday.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: August 10, 2009, 07:55:44 PM »
That team is not good for any points so... as JC says 3rd straight loss for Latas..

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: August 10, 2009, 07:56:32 PM »
Yes i sure did! i doh care bout latas , who the fack is he!!  doh get meh wrong, the fella is ah legend and ah tip top player, and if i was ever to meet the bredder i would shake his hand and thank him for his yrs of committment to T&T football, but that's where it ends.

allyuh need tuh understand , when it comes to football i does take it real serious! yuh know if i put all this time into my work as i do football , i would be more successful and make more $$$.

like tonight, i was so sick when i saw that team that i went right to bed, tuh tell yuh the truth i just woke up, that's how sick i got when i saw clyde leon , bleeder, spann, aklie, dog and abu bakar, when james, avery, roberts, jaggy and hyland got left out! so fack latas! he wost than pancho, and he losing for ah third time wid dat sh!t team he picked on wednesday.

I don't think you really feel this way. You serious about this rant?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

1]; } ?>