May 20, 2024, 10:22:41 PM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T U-20 vs USA U-20 (13-Mar-09).  (Read 62700 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T U-20 vs USA U-20 (13-Mar-09).
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 06:20:52 PM »
T&T U-20 vs Mexico U-20 (11-Mar-09)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ecJScKdXlEs" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ecJScKdXlEs</a>
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 06:34:41 PM »
so hear nuh
why we cyar get a video or audio feed from this transmission While the game going on?
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 12, 2009, 07:50:15 PM »
How does the application to join an U-20 team work? Like, if a kid going to high school in the U.S. wanted to play for his parent''s home country, could they do that?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2009, 07:59:42 PM »
How does the application to join an U-20 team work? Like, if a kid going to high school in the U.S. wanted to play for his parent''s home country, could they do that?

Doh encourage dat he go b using we till betta comes.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 12, 2009, 08:03:18 PM »

So what, then, is the FIFA policy about players playin for one country for U-17 or U-20  and tryin to play for another for Senior teams?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 12, 2009, 08:18:57 PM »

So what, then, is the FIFA policy about players playin for one country for U-17 or U-20  and tryin to play for another for Senior teams?

FIFA guidlines say u can switch b4 age 21. Is just that peeps around here blieve dat d yutes does use oui.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline AMM

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 12, 2009, 08:52:14 PM »
Time to pay back Aaron Maund !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>:(You are an idiot!!!!  I am amazed at the garbage that comes from you guys. It is easy to talk trash when you are hiding out in your bedroom playing on your computer, but this kid works hard and has the right to make decisions that would benefit him. This an american boy of one-side trini parentage who thought he could make a difference.  Clearly he didn't, since he was ignored by the TTFF after the last 2007 tournament.  What would you have done? Dont make fools of yourselves, listen to both sides of the story before you start spewing your sewage. For all your talk of taking some other players place, did you guys stop to think that maybe the T&T u-17 WC team used him to fill a position they had a serious weakness at? Why do you guys think he started all three games. Stop talking crap and think for once, just once!!!!!!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 12, 2009, 09:07:54 PM »
>:(You are an idiot!!!!  I am amazed at the garbage that comes from you guys. It is easy to talk trash when you are hiding out in your bedroom playing on your computer, but this kid works hard and has the right to make decisions that would benefit him. This an american boy of one-side trini parentage who thought he could make a difference.  Clearly he didn't, since he was ignored by the TTFF after the last 2007 tournament.  What would you have done? Dont make fools of yourselves, listen to both sides of the story before you start spewing your sewage. For all your talk of taking some other players place, did you guys stop to think that maybe the T&T u-17 WC team used him to fill a position they had a serious weakness at? Why do you guys think he started all three games. Stop talking crap and think for once, just once!!!!!!!!!
Enlighten dem. They say woman emotional but d men on this site prove that hypothesis wrong. Because dey feel d yute diss dem all of a sudden d TTFF word is gospel. Prescott d joker from d Express who say Jack and d players settle was not d truth but because he say calls were not return is true.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 12, 2009, 09:19:10 PM »

welcome to the forum AMM
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 12, 2009, 09:33:20 PM »

Aaron as far as I know you were not ignored by the TTFF..DeSilva say he calling uh house and uh ducking calls..that is the behaviour of an imps..be a man about the thing.

"After starting all three preliminary matches for Trinidad and Tobago at the 2007 FIFA Under-17 World Cup in South Korea, connections of Aaron Maund stopped answering the phone calls from T&T once the United States came calling."

"I was in constant contact with his father until December. I had gotten his passport number and made arrangement for him to join us, then all communication stopped. His father stopped taking our calls. So, after four, five tries, I left a message stating that if they did not contact us, he would not be considered for the team," reported Chris De Silva, manager of the Trinidad and Tobago national under-20 squad, who are preparing for next month's CONCACAF qualifying tournament for the 2009 FIFA U20 World Cup in Egypt.

and uh only start three games cuz sadly in Trini they think anything from foreign better...
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 09:46:44 PM by makaveli »

Offline AMM

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 12, 2009, 09:50:25 PM »

Aaron as far as I know you were not ignored by the TTFF..DeSilva say he calling uh house and uh ducking calls..that is the behaviour of an imps..be a man about the thing.

"After starting all three preliminary matches for Trinidad and Tobago at the 2007 FIFA Under-17 World Cup in South Korea, connections of Aaron Maund stopped answering the phone calls from T&T once the United States came calling."

"I was in constant contact with his father until December. I had gotten his passport number and made arrangement for him to join us, then all communication stopped. His father stopped taking our calls. So, after four, five tries, I left a message stating that if they did not contact us, he would not be considered for the team," reported Chris De Silva, manager of the Trinidad and Tobago national under-20 squad, who are preparing for next month's CONCACAF qualifying tournament for the 2009 FIFA U20 World Cup in Egypt.

and uh only start three games cuz sadly in Trini they thing any thing from foreign better...
Makaveli it seems that you think that because it in the papers that it is true...... As far as you know!!! You know absolutely NOTHING. Some clown writes a one-sided article and you jump all over it, quoting it as though it is gospel. So sad!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 12, 2009, 09:52:39 PM »
fu#k you ASS..or ASM ....FU#kK YOU....
I was there when we picked the tnt U-13 side...I was there ...I gave Glenroy Samuel money to take a taxi home cause he had none,...and ah sure other kids did it too...with others coaches...
when time to go to Korea...Maund take some kid place who was working hard for 4 fu#king years....
now he playing for USA....two side of the story meh mudder c#nt...f**k YOU AMM..ASS or what ever de fu#k yuh name...
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline AMM

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2009, 09:56:13 PM »
I was there when we picked the tnt U-13 side...I was there ...I gave Glenroy Samuel money to take a taxi home cause he had none,...and ah sure other kids did it too...with others coaches...
when time to go to Korea...Maund take some kid place who was working hard for 4 fu#king years....
now he playing for USA....two side of the story meh mudder c#nt...f**k YOU AMM..ASS or what ever de fu#k yuh name...
Go back to your GUTTER.

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 12, 2009, 09:58:02 PM »
Lol.. ya'll rell serious up here.

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 12, 2009, 09:58:21 PM »
For real BM he did use us to propel himself ,unto the US radar . Now that hes there he go start thinking about a pro contract ,his plan working .Somebody in Trini had to had get leave out to give the boy a chance ,but who cares about that .
« Last Edit: March 12, 2009, 10:04:17 PM by Quagmire »

Offline NJsTriniGunna

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2009, 10:03:41 PM »
It is possible that he felt he could get better work in the US, and he was gonna come back to TT when he was a better player.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 12, 2009, 10:06:59 PM »
It is possible that he felt he could get better work in the US, and he was gonna come back to TT when he was a better player.
yeah rite ,yah know AMM stand for A Macco Mehman rite ,he jump ship .

Offline AMM

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 12, 2009, 10:09:21 PM »
yeah rite ,yah know AMM stand for A Macco Mehman rite ,he jump ship .
Another gutter rat heard from!!!!!!!

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 12, 2009, 10:12:18 PM »
I "IN" my Gutter C#NT...I know wherer i am..where i from...and where I will always be...AMMA C#NT

now i hate you more than maund...

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 12, 2009, 10:13:22 PM »

and uh only start three games cuz sadly in Trini they thing any thing from foreign better...
Makaveli it seems that you think that because it in the papers that it is true...... As far as you know!!! You know absolutely NOTHING. Some clown writes a one-sided article and you jump all over it, quoting it as though it is gospel. So sad!

so Aaron you saying that De silva is lying....I doh believe everything I read in the papers but for the Express to run that story ,  and the quotes included,then they have money to give away(both you and DeSilva looking at some thousands each)...so DeSilva lie Aaron , yes or no answer please.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 12, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »
yeah trini  have gutter ppl ,live yah yankee life meh youth . And leave that man who lost he  spot ,up in the gutter to . ;)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 12, 2009, 10:25:21 PM »

BM that is Aaron father and I assure u what Prescott write was not accurate

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 12, 2009, 10:28:46 PM »

so Aaron you saying that De silva is lying....I doh believe everything I read in the papers but for the Express to run that story ,  and the quotes included,then they have money to give away(both you and DeSilva looking at some thousands each)...so DeSilva lie Aaron , yes or no answer please.

So because Prescott say dat De Silva say it true. Dis is d media in TNT u talkin bout.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 12, 2009, 10:31:23 PM »
none of my buisness weary....tell AMM come here and talk better than dat...introduce heself nicely den debate....

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 12, 2009, 10:35:53 PM »
none of my buisness weary....tell AMM come here and talk better than dat...introduce heself nicely den debate....

Never said it was none of yuh buziness but if somebody here say stuff bout SM based on a fella who have 1 side of a story u would not be a happy camper. How all of a sudden what somebody from d TTFF say is gospel. We want 2 believe d yute use we. So d same TTFF who say d sky is blue we will doubt is not d gospel truth. I find that very interesting.

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 12, 2009, 10:38:08 PM »

So because Prescott say dat De Silva say it true. Dis is d media in TNT u talkin bout.

I know is TNT media but why Maud or his father never come out and clarify the issue..surely they would think that him switching allegiances would cause some uproar or disappointment.Why is only now that he getting pound on the board that he come on the site and saying we doh know the whole story.As far as i'm concerned he get brace from the U.S and then come offering he services to us..with no intention of playing for us again once the U.S was giving him a call up in the future. ah lie?

Offline AMM

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 12, 2009, 10:40:50 PM »

Weary, they dont care about the truth, not enough ole talk and bacchanal in that. Just take the first thing you hear and run with that. Lost in all this is that the TRINI team is doing well, but they dont seem to want to talk about that.

Offline AMM

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 12, 2009, 10:44:01 PM »
You are the one cussing and getting on!!!! Introduce nicely? What you talking about?

Offline makaveli

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2009, 10:44:43 PM »

Weary, they dont care about the truth, not enough ole talk and bacchanal in that. Just take the first thing you hear and run with that. Lost in all this is that the TRINI team is doing well, but they dont seem to want to talk about that.

so what is the truth enlighten us please.This has to do with the TRINI team cuz bet uh bottom dollar it go have men coming out of the woodwork saying they what to play for us because of this qualification.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 12, 2009, 10:45:17 PM »

I know is TNT media but why Maud or his father never come out and clarify the issue..surely they would think that him switching allegiances would cause some uproar or disappointment.Why is only now that he getting pound on the board that he come on the site and saying we doh know the whole story.As far as i'm concerned he get brace from the U.S and then come offering he services to us..with no intention of playing for us again once the U.S was giving him a call up in the future. ah lie?

It ever dawn on u that he was letting sleeping dogs lie but we here sayin all sorts of things bout d man chile. D world does not revolve around sw.net so d fact dat he now on d site maybe he now hear bout it. Plus u have no idea what steps is was or will b made to get his side of his story out. U done make up yuh mind he diss oui.

1]; } ?>