May 16, 2024, 07:15:16 AM

Author Topic: I95.5fm Thread.  (Read 92633 times)

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
Re: ITS OFFICIAL: PLAYERS FILE COURT PAPERS AGAINST TTFF
« Reply #240 on: June 29, 2007, 03:46:00 PM »
bow...the mark buss...hit up he pocket lil bit'...
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: June 29, 2007, 03:56:44 PM »
 Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Football discussion on I95.5FM NOW 4-6PM EST
« Reply #242 on: June 29, 2007, 04:25:59 PM »
OK that oman was me. My pet peeve is dem so call journalist in TNT eh worth being called journalist. It take a New York Times article for them to tell the world what we know 4 months. Loud steups.

As 4 th einterview they recount all the money the TTFF get and they pointed out some blatant lies as the money Addidas give and the money that JW say they get different.

Shaka say the TTFF owe him money from 1990 so we know is long time that dey getting rob. AB ask if they were naive to not get it in writing Shaka say the TTFF was naive to think they would have taken the 5000TT and say thanks JW we reallllllll greatful.

They say that they believe that the wuk they over Dwight is to weaken the unity.

As in a another post the papers file and they are fitting the bill.As FPATT probably mor ebroken than me.

That was the highlights
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: June 29, 2007, 04:27:08 PM »
I ready longggggggggggg time.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: June 29, 2007, 04:38:31 PM »
Let's we see what will happen now. The courts can subpoena the books from the TTFF, so is game on.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: June 29, 2007, 04:41:34 PM »
All the books the bible have 66 and the TTFF have more than that I believe

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: June 29, 2007, 04:49:33 PM »
Weary ah had ah feeling dat was you.... ;)

And yuh was right....dem eh say nutten we eh done figure out on dis board long time....where de missing money is concerned....

The Fearless One mischievous....he was trying to get Shaka to say that Jackula change he mind after de government give de players de TT $1 million.....Shaka didn't actually say it but he said that when they left Germnay everything was fine.....

Is when de players reach back dat is when Jackula stop playing Mr. Nice guy.....

Also, there was no contract per se.......what Shaka said is that

There was a meeting in Crowne Plaza with six players Dwight, Kelvin Jack, Dennis, Stern, himself and Marvin Andrews.  The TTFF was represented by very senior officials of course incl Jackula.  At that meeting, it was minuted that they would get 30% of the net revenue from sponsorships......

Then in Germany after the Sweden game Jackula verbally increased the amount to 50%......
If I got it wrong, for the people who listened in, let me know.....

Anywho dem fellas is real Warriors......GIVE DEM HELL FELLAS!!!

DOH BACK DOWN!!!!
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: June 29, 2007, 05:05:10 PM »
Brownsugar you have it covered. They need to get the tape from Gayelle b4 they shread it. JW eh care he went on national tv and say that after the Sweden game he agree to give 50%

So Shaka get that tape.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: June 29, 2007, 06:23:21 PM »
OK that oman was me. My pet peeve is dem so call journalist in TNT eh worth being called journalist. It take a New York Times article for them to tell the world what we know 4 months. Loud steups.
As 4 th einterview they recount all the money the TTFF get and they pointed out some blatant lies as the money Addidas give and the money that JW say they get different.
Shaka say the TTFF owe him money from 1990 so we know is long time that dey getting rob. AB ask if they were naive to not get it in writing Shaka say the TTFF was naive to think they would have taken the 5000TT and say thanks JW we reallllllll greatful.
They say that they believe that the wuk they over Dwight is to weaken the unity.
As in a another post the papers file and they are fitting the bill.As FPATT probably mor ebroken than me.
That was the highlights
Great Job there
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #249 on: June 29, 2007, 06:36:37 PM »
That was the highlights
Great Job there

Yeah real nice job on that call, Weary. Way to start off the call in portion of the show.

I recorded the program from about 4:46 on when they played the interview with Wim- unfortunately it's in a format that I can't put on-line until I transcode it.

One point that was not brought out on the program - at least the part I heard. They said Jack could/might try to side step responsiblity because he is "just" the special advisor to TTieFF with no official office, BUT he was in fact Chairman of the Local Organizing Committee for Germany 2006, Limited and negotiated the contract in that capacity. I don't think that was mentioned.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: June 29, 2007, 07:37:37 PM »
Yeah real nice job on that call, Weary. Way to start off the call in portion of the show.
I recorded the program from about 4:46 on when they played the interview with Wim- unfortunately it's in a format that I can't put on-line until I transcode it.
One point that was not brought out on the program - at least the part I heard. They said Jack could/might try to side step responsiblity because he is "just" the special advisor to TTieFF with no official office, BUT he was in fact Chairman of the Local Organizing Committee for Germany 2006, Limited and negotiated the contract in that capacity. I don't think that was mentioned.
To be very honest I do not put my trust in the Judicial system in Trinidad, with the Over selling of tickets when he was not charged, AND within FIFA to solve this situation.
It has been proven over and over again that FIFA will support Mr Warner in what ever situation he has found himself.
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: June 29, 2007, 08:59:58 PM »
I was blessed to start the programme. Patriot usually lucky to start the program. I do eh have no faith in Lady Justice in TNT. That being said in 89 it was different nobody neva sue because they had a ticket and did not get in.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #252 on: June 29, 2007, 10:28:11 PM »
To be very honest I do not put my trust in the Judicial system in Trinidad, with the Over selling of tickets when he was not charged, AND within FIFA to solve this situation.
It has been proven over and over again that FIFA will support Mr Warner in what ever situation he has found himself.

They didn't say which court they filed in.

I suspect it is the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Switzerland.  Anything other than that and they may get officially suspended based on the Fifa statutes.  Guess we will find out the details tomorrow but they have been doing the right things so I think it will be CAS.
If not I eh know what to expect next.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: June 30, 2007, 05:23:07 AM »
Case was filed in Trinidad as TTFF are a company registered in Trinidad and subject to Trinidad law.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: June 30, 2007, 05:40:47 AM »
Case was filed in Trinidad as TTFF are a company registered in Trinidad and subject to Trinidad law.

FPATT I heard on the program that the case was also filed in London as some of the players live and work there?  Is that correct?
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: June 30, 2007, 05:44:44 AM »
Yuh know I would really like to hear from Dwight on this whole issue. 

He was involved in the talks for agreeing on how much money the players would get and he was the one that read out the statement last year when the players first decided to air thier grievances.

But now he not vocal at all, at all.....hhhhhhmmmmm??   ???
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: June 30, 2007, 07:52:02 AM »

FPATT I heard on the program that the case was also filed in London as some of the players live and work there?  Is that correct?

The writ was filed in the Trinidad and Tobago High Court as the agreement was made in Trinidad and meant to be performed in Trinidad

I suspect it is the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) in Switzerland.  Anything other than that and they may get officially suspended based on the Fifa statutes.  Guess we will find out the details tomorrow but they have been doing the right things so I think it will be CAS.

CAS is arbitration. Both sides need to agree to that. Jack will not go to CAS, as he will lose.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 07:56:48 AM by FLi ! »
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 30, 2007, 07:59:14 AM »

He was involved in the talks for agreeing on how much money the players would get and he was the one that read out the statement last year when the players first decided to air thier grievances.

Exactly what I said in another post and got shouted down from Jack Loyalists and Defeatists who are prepared to accept the corruption for the perceived benefit to TnT football

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=28916.0

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #258 on: June 30, 2007, 09:08:59 AM »

Exactly what I said in another post and got shouted down from Jack Loyalists and Defeatists who are prepared to accept the corruption for the perceived benefit to TnT football

If nothing else wouldn't he be called as a witness in the case?

Offline FLi !

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 30, 2007, 09:34:24 AM »

If nothing else wouldn't he be called as a witness in the case?

Depends on if he has any other special information other than any of the other members of the player committee who were present for the meetings

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 30, 2007, 10:00:19 AM »
I was able to catch the early portion of the show, before the part with Shaka where JL and AB were calling out the numbers and what really gets me is the astronomical sums of money published vs what the TTFF say they get. for example

FIFA gives 6 million francs for qualification

TTFF says they only received 5 million

Imagine in this case that some person or persons just pocket 1million fracs from d get go. And only afterwards they say it was 6 million when they were questionned further.

This whole thing have me cross
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #261 on: June 30, 2007, 10:05:38 AM »

The writ was filed in the Trinidad and Tobago High Court as the agreement was made in Trinidad and meant to be performed in Trinidad

CAS is arbitration. Both sides need to agree to that. Jack will not go to CAS, as he will lose.

Do they have on paper that the TTFF will not go to CAS?
I eh know but this look like a big mistake going to the T&T courts.

I am however encouraged by what Scoon said about accepting negotiation....I think the TTFF might flinch now  :)

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #262 on: June 30, 2007, 10:12:31 AM »
I was able to catch the early portion of the show, before the part with Shaka where JL and AB were calling out the numbers and what really gets me is the astronomical sums of money published vs what the TTFF say they get. for example

Imagine in this case that some person or persons just pocket 1million fracs from d get go. And only afterwards they say it was 6 million when they were questionned further.

Their ploy with that money was that the German gov't was taxing it when if fact they didn't.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 30, 2007, 10:13:29 AM »

It is very sad that there are those who refuse to Support the players who have been ROBBED.
I would imagine if it DIRECLY affected them, then they would be upset and supportive.

Their ploy with that money was that the German gov't was taxing it when if fact they didn't.
This just goes to show the DEPTHS of corruption that Mr Warner will BOLDLY go to steal money from the players.

It is just unbelievable that FIFA does NOTHING to him.

CAS seems like the best option for FPATT.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 10:44:50 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #264 on: June 30, 2007, 10:29:44 AM »
Dem boyz in FIFA  must be have a faggets club , it seems like they been doing it together for so long that any man come around they want to do it to dem .wat ah thing.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 30, 2007, 12:06:32 PM »
 :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip: :whip:

High .....  low ....  hang Jackula .... game!

Niceness. T&T is a serious country as of the day of dis lawsuit!  >:(

We must !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....learn in this country that corruption eh suppose' to pay in de long run.

And if it means less revenue for juzzy selling or small goal lime in de name of de warriors, or lost revenue from bandwaggonist capitalizing wit ah foreign- based bus ride in Toronto, using their popularity for advertizing, then so be it! Steuppssssss! Bring de lawsuit man!!!!!  >:(
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 01:52:32 PM by dreamer »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 30, 2007, 12:06:51 PM »
Shaka say the TTFF owe him money from 1990 so we know is long time that dey getting rob.

jeez zan ages I just re reading these posts and i catch this
17 years and Mr Warner cant pay
Mr Warner ent easy at all
Jackula is de BESTEST name for you AND your friends at FIFA, oui
allya in FIFA really like a pack of STRAY dawgs, fighting for the smallest of scraps from players....just incredible
Mr Warner give ALL the player their Money
« Last Edit: June 30, 2007, 01:23:12 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 30, 2007, 02:41:03 PM »
Oh gosh Eman u beat me agin th eman try to pocket a cool mil swiss francs and see is tax he meant JW tax.

All yuh remember when they submitted the staff listing to Boynes for the salary to be  paid and it included the fees of the dutch man who went back and was replaced by Anton.

JW eh care the man is a tie tong tief but he needs to know in 2007 we smarter than dat.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 30, 2007, 07:37:22 PM »
Shaka say the TTFF owe him money from 1990 so we know is long time that dey getting rob.

jeez zan ages I just re reading these posts and i catch this
17 years and Mr Warner cant pay
Mr Warner ent easy at all
Jackula is de BESTEST name for you AND your friends at FIFA, oui
allya in FIFA really like a pack of STRAY dawgs, fighting for the smallest of scraps from players....just incredible
Mr Warner give ALL the player their Money

At the Seminar for Professionals last week, Clayton Morris say dat is because of money issues why de Strike Squad fall apart.....and CAMPS was de Manager then and part of dat bachanal trying to get the players dey money, but he still in de TTFF screwing this bunch of players....

TIME FUH CHANGE!!!.........AH FED UP AH DE SAME THING OVER AND OVER.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I95.5fm Thread.
« Reply #269 on: February 09, 2008, 04:29:30 PM »
John Barnes on isports i95.5 fm

http://www.i955fm.com/nowplaying.aspx

Barnes stated we need our best players out in order to Trinidad and Tobago improve at international level 

Under 20 PLAYING Joe pubic under 20  3pm at Marvin lee stadium  i guess warner had some influence  here 8)
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:14:26 PM by Flex »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>