May 15, 2024, 10:33:26 AM

Author Topic: Manchester United vs Bayern Munich CL Both Legs  (Read 26793 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Re: Manchester United vs Bayern Munich CL 30 Mar 2010
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2010, 01:39:45 PM »
The Bayern Keeper name and number compliment each other Butt #22  :rotfl:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2010, 01:41:20 PM »
Bayern chrowing away some easy goal... this game look like they playing in slow motion too..

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2010, 02:35:05 PM »
Poison dey rasshole!!!! :rotfl:

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2010, 02:35:17 PM »
99 in reverse..

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2010, 02:36:07 PM »
ding dong the witch is dead

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2010, 02:36:17 PM »
What ah time to score!!!! ;D

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2010, 02:37:29 PM »
Lost to a late good goal and on top of that Rooney got injured and it does not look good.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2010, 02:37:47 PM »
Yessssss!!!

I seein for shots on target 13 for Bayern 6 for Manure.
That sound like one way traffic, who see de game?
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 02:39:48 PM by Peong »

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2010, 02:38:48 PM »
all the haters start posting as soon as they see we lose :rotfl: allure is rell kaka hole yes!!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 30, 2010, 02:41:31 PM »
all the haters start posting as soon as they see we lose :rotfl: allure is rell kaka hole yes!!!

well I jus turn on in time to see de lass 5 minutes, does that count as hatred? :devil:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 30, 2010, 02:43:37 PM »
was only a matter of time before rooney got injured.. they work that too hard, and as the sole striker at the club they shouldve ration his time with berbatov some more.

hope he is fit for the world cup.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 30, 2010, 02:43:59 PM »
 :devil: :devil: :devil: , game on. we still in it once Bayern don't score first in the next game, then we in trouble. defenders like they cah clear ball today  :'(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline jr sams

• Hero Warrior
  • Every time....all de time....true to form
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 30, 2010, 02:44:45 PM »
Yessssss!!!

Definitely  not Man U game.....average at best. Bayern had more possession and attacked with more purpose.
Apart from Vidic rocking the cross bar with a powerful header from a cross by Giggs, Man U had nothing to boast about in the second half.
Evra dilly dally with the ball in the box and Olic just sneak a tief and that's all she wrote...
Plenty work to do if they want to turn it around, plus, Rooney limped off the field at the end of the game.
Frustrating game to watch as a Man U fan
well yes

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 30, 2010, 02:45:58 PM »
was only a matter of time before rooney got injured.. they work that too hard, and as the sole striker at the club they shouldve ration his time with berbatov some more.

I eh mad at dem, especially if he eh fit fuh de tilt dis weekend! I do hope he can make the WC and it eh bad enough fuh him to miss more than a week or 2.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 30, 2010, 02:46:01 PM »

I hope so too, that injury look like it's bad. I would like to know how he got it thhough.

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 30, 2010, 02:47:26 PM »
Bayern certainly play the better football today.....they deserve to win... to think Roben might be back for the second leg..not good news for Mau U fans...
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 30, 2010, 02:52:43 PM »
Interesting second leg now hmmm, let me check my heart yes lol
Youtube Channel

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2010, 03:02:03 PM »
Coudda get ah beat down in London...Watching the CL game in ah bar next to a Man U supporter and tell him I am a Liverpool supporter, so he done know who ah backing.  At that time, the score was 0-1, Man U.  Then Gary Neville do something and the man taunt meh by saying that is Liverpool's favorite player (yuh know how Neville likes to throw stone at 'Pool.  Then Neville hands the ball and I yell out he is an as*hole.  The man concurs that it was a stupid hand ball.  Ribery scores from the free kick and ah tell him if Bayern win, drinks on me.  Lo and behold, Bayern score at the death and ah jumping for joy.  De man blue...ah offer to buy him ah drink and he says he has to leave, although in all honesty, he did say that before.  Anyone but Man U! 

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2010, 03:03:14 PM »
It phoquing good. Pack of arrogant, overrated goats.

Més que un club.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2010, 03:04:11 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2010, 03:08:35 PM »
Coudda get ah beat down in London...Watching the CL game in ah bar next to a Man U supporter and tell him I am a Liverpool supporter, so he done know who ah backing.  At that time, the score was 0-1, Man U.  Then Gary Neville do something and the man taunt meh by saying that is Liverpool's favorite player (yuh know how Neville likes to throw stone at 'Pool.  Then Neville hands the ball and I yell out he is an as*hole.  The man concurs that it was a stupid hand ball.  Ribery scores from the free kick and ah tell him if Bayern win, drinks on me.  Lo and behold, Bayern score at the death and ah jumping for joy.  De man blue...ah offer to buy him ah drink and he says he has to leave, although in all honesty, he did say that before.  Anyone but Man U! 

Da man musse feel like rell shit to loss de way they did at the very last moment :rotfl:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 30, 2010, 03:09:35 PM »
 :D haters out tonight
Youtube Channel

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2010, 03:12:10 PM »
Yeah we hating!

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2010, 03:13:15 PM »

Yuh mad at life right now, so yuh taking it out on MAN.U...... It's ok big man, you eh the first MAN.U hater to get horn ;D

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2010, 03:13:44 PM »

hahaha coming from the most arrogant piece of shit on this forum

Credit to Bayern..they played well..we were poor.

I'm more worried with Rooney's injury than this result... anyone remember what Roma got when they beat us 2-1 in the QF in 2007?

We'll sort this shit out next wednesday at 2:45 pm... Get fit Wayne... Fergie says its an Ankle Injury and we will know more about it tomorrow...I reckon he'll be out for 2 weeks...Forza Berba  :D :D

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2010, 03:17:48 PM »
Yessssss!!!

Definitely  not Man U game.....average at best. Bayern had more possession and attacked with more purpose.
Apart from Vidic rocking the cross bar with a powerful header from a cross by Giggs, Man U had nothing to boast about in the second half.
Evra dilly dally with the ball in the box and Olic just sneak a tief and that's all she wrote...
Plenty work to do if they want to turn it around, plus, Rooney limped off the field at the end of the game.

I thought either a draw or slight Bayern win was a fair result so, go hadda take dat yes.

Bayern had most of the possession - which you would expect at home, but Utd had their chances to score. Aside from Olic's near miss, Gomez and Olic's iniative at the end, they were mostly limited to half chances and shots from outside the box. Utd could have scored again off of Rooney in the first and Vidic in the second.

It's too bad Utd didn't take more advantage of Bayern's soft defense - but 2-1 isn't a horrible result. Blame the midfield more for not picking up Gomez than Evra, who just wanted for another split second to get the ball under control. He may not have been aware of Olic coming onto him - but I think it's harsh to attribute that goal to him. Neville has to take most of the blame for the 1st though - that handball was wholly unnecessary and incredibly blatant.

Just have to hope now on the fitness of Rooney, if not for Chelsea, then for the second leg. I think him making the next game against Bayern is more important than against Chelsea - seeing as Utd can possibly get away with a draw, and maybe even a loss against Chelsea - but not against Bayern.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2010, 03:19:50 PM »
we have to win. and cant let Bayern score first. Bayern will meet a different team come next game, hopefully the replacement strikers step up
Youtube Channel

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2010, 03:29:59 PM »
Yessssss!!!

I thought either a draw or slight Bayern win was a fair result so, go hadda take dat yes.

Bayern had most of the possession - which you would expect at home, but Utd had their chances to score. Aside from Olic's near miss, Gomez and Olic's iniative at the end, they were mostly limited to half chances and shots from outside the box. Utd could have scored again off of Rooney in the first and Vidic in the second.

It's too bad Utd didn't take more advantage of Bayern's soft defense - but 2-1 isn't a horrible result. Blame the midfield more for not picking up Gomez than Evra, who just wanted for another split second to get the ball under control. He may not have been aware of Olic coming onto him - but I think it's harsh to attribute that goal to him. Neville has to take most of the blame for the 1st though - that handball was wholly unnecessary and incredibly blatant.

Just have to hope now on the fitness of Rooney, if not for Chelsea, then for the second leg. I think him making the next game against Bayern is more important than against Chelsea - seeing as Utd can possibly get away with a draw, and maybe even a loss against Chelsea - but not against Bayern.

agreed....I cant really blame Nev for that though.. that's natural reaction of a human and it was a major piece of luck that ball went in... just football

I rather Rooney fit for next week indeed... and no a loss is never an option for United ... I'd take a draw but we are going to win on Saturday and Bayern better watch some tapes of Roma's trip to Old Trafford because they are going to be in Hell for 90 minutes at the OT... Wednesday afternoon we'll all be laughing about this Injury scare and result (I hope  :D )

Get it sorted Fergs

Offline xixgon

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2010, 03:39:04 PM »

Haha so him playin often contributed to him comin down awkwardly an rollin his ankle - interesting haha.

Not to mention they rested him specifically for this game.

(agreed....I cant really blame Nev for that though.. that's natural reaction of a human and it was a major piece of luck that ball went in... just football

I rather Rooney fit for next week indeed... and no a loss is never an option for United ... I'd take a draw but we are going to win on Saturday and Bayern better watch some tapes of Roma's trip to Old Trafford because they are going to be in Hell for 90 minutes at the OT... Wednesday afternoon we'll all be laughing about this Injury scare and result (I hope  :D ))

Na I thought it looked intentional by Neville - or at the very least poor judgment in the moment. He was having a questionable game all night though; he's jus lucky he had midfield cover an that Bayern couldn't capitalize. Wes and particularly O'Shea cah come back soon enough yes.

An as much as I would like to tink da Bayern are Roma, dey aren't na. Utd go hadda step up they game - else they goin make what looked like a favourable draw look like a huge missed opportunity yes.

The point about Chelsea is tha Utd can get a passable result against them at Old Trafford with or without Rooney - they may not be able to do the same against Bayern (or at least it would lessen the odds of a comeback).
« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 03:45:14 PM by xixgon »

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2010, 03:43:27 PM »

I don't.

:devil:
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

1]; } ?>