May 07, 2024, 07:59:22 AM

Author Topic: i always suspected but now i can safely say it have one retarded person here  (Read 7506 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Hoss we are all just haters... I just hear trying tuh unastan why he eh use his telekinetic powers to fry our brains...

de man is ah messiah of knowledge... he IS de new Chuck Norris.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
when yuh hear them talk is like they know evry kissmehassting.they know cricket,football,who should make the team and now they talkin bout basketball.in my opinion u is ah jackass of all trades master of none.

What the hell wrong with you?
That man is a real baller! what you is? just another hater...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dr. Strange pass de popcorn dere ummmm Westcoast yuh have any butter fuh de popcorn

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
when yuh hear them talk is like they know evry kissmehassting.they know cricket,football,who should make the team and now they talkin bout basketball.in my opinion u is ah jackass of all trades master of none.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: Dr. Strange pass de popcorn dere ummmm Westcoast yuh have any butter fuh de popcorn
i neva knew he was a real buller ah mean baller.i beg your pardon.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

truetrini

allyuh check dis, TI ah littel immature but he alright, he need to chill with all de airs and de family connections too.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile

i neva knew he was a real buller ah mean baller.i beg your pardon.
aye I so in de ole talk i din see dis yes ;D ;D
butter?
nah
and de fatigue all over de place today oui
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 08:28:34 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
de old guyanese people have ah sayin.....mannish puppy nah live fee tun daag....translation anybody.

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
de old guyanese people have ah sayin.....mannish puppy nah live fee tun daag....translation anybody.

FLIM
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

TrinInfinite

whappen dis is a hen cage or wha....  :devil:

God is de BOSS....

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile

God is de BOSS....
and i is de only cock....allah u akbar

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

God is de BOSS....
allah u akbar

??? how Allah come in dat talk?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Becuz God is de boss.

After today I can safely say it have at least two.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2007, 01:33:17 PM by Peong »

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Becuz God is de boss.

yeah brother i retarted.

-----------------

Anyhow.......i humbly request that u leave "Allah's" name out of the shit talk.

If u wanna use "god" name in vain....then thats up to allyuh...but when it becomes personalize is a different thing.

I not trying to make a big deal out of nothing, but to a Muslim using Allah or Muhammad name in vain talk worse than cussing himm bout his mother or father or children etc etc etc. I hope that i haven't made an unreasonable request? -thanks

« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 06:53:27 AM by sammy »
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Becuz God is de boss.

yeah brother i retarted.

-----------------

If u wanna use "god" name in vain....then thats up to allyuh...but when it becomes personalize is a different thing.

I not trying to make a big deal out of nothing, but to a Muslim using Allah or Muhammad name in vain talk worse than cussing himm bout his mother or father or children etc etc etc. I hope that i haven't made an unreasonable request? -thanks

keep ah cool head son,ah didnt mean to ruffle yuh feathers.

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile
Becuz God is de boss.

yeah brother i retarted.

-----------------

ah what the heck...might as well...
so lemme ask you coule of things..
1. do u say" OH god" AT ALL CAUSE if u do..i go shook some cristians on yuh.
2. saying allah akbar in vain is worse than saying it just before cutting of someones head? i jus asking your opnion on that eh. to hear your thoughts
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile
Becuz God is de boss.

yeah brother i retarted.

-----------------

seems like a reasonable request and out of respect we should comply

but your request does raise some other questions (see PH post)

1) many offensive comments are made on dis board .. .so where do we draw de line?
2) many groups (ethic, sexual orientation, race, gender, region etc) are targeted ... where do we draw de line?
3) if world views and values differ, who should back down to avoid offending de other?
4) who decides which group gets treated with kid gloves or get beat up?

I agree that in any members of any community (virtual, work, neighbourhood etc) deserve a modicum of respect, that is why we have harassment policies.

In this virtual community, we have the Forum Rules and Guideline which are enforced by the Moderators.

I think we treading on thin ice when individual requests may infringe on the liberties of others .. like wise, if what we say or do offends others, we need to be aware of that ...

Back to Freedom of Speech Issue

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=25330.msg278700#msg278700

« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 08:47:15 AM by pecan »
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

truetrini

God is ah name? 

Anyway, religion is de opium fuh de masses

Fairy tales....nancy story, creations from de figment of man's imagination.

DOG is de real Borse!

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

no worries.

I just felt that i had to ask which was my right.

If no-one obliges well what i would do?
(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Becuz God is de boss.

yeah brother i retarted.

-----------------

ah what the heck...might as well...
so lemme ask you coule of things..
1. do u say" OH god" AT ALL CAUSE if u do..i go shook some cristians on yuh.
2. saying allah akbar in vain is worse than saying it just before cutting of someones head? i jus asking your opnion on that eh. to hear your thoughts

1. I try not to.....n just additional info....arab speaking Christians call also God - Allah.
2. depends on the situation.

and as i said.....i not trying to make no big deal about it, i just felt i had to point it out and I know people have free speech etc etc etc. and that people say offensive things to people.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 09:16:32 AM by sammy »
(Muslim)

Offline Organic

• Bamboo # 5
  • Hero Warrior
  • Politics- 90% Personality 10% Principle
    • View Profile

no worries.

how yuh mean u hadda cuss dem up ..lol

at any rate yuh last response...re": depends on the situation.. thanks for your opnion...but u hadda be kidding right..no matter how u call god..how can u think its ok..or"depends on the situation"  to call dat name them chop of a man head.
enough wars was fought in dat name oui.

ps not some but alot of arab cristians call god allah. dais jus anohter name for god, liek yahweh  just a name. doh lemme hear yuh say oh god at all sh sending dem extremist cristians fuh  yuh..lol a jus on kicks doh take meh on.
Perhaps the epitome of a Trinidadian is the child in the third row class with a dark skin and crinkly plaits who looks at you out of decidedly Chinese eyes and announces herself as Jacqueline Maharaj.- Merle Hodge

Offline pecan

• Steups ...
  • Hero Warrior
  • Billy Goats Gruff
    • View Profile

no worries.

well , yuh could behave like a few other men on de board and start to cuss and threat  ;D

but you seem reasonable ...peace
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
DOG is de real Borse!

yuh mean dis fella?

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

no worries.

how yuh mean u hadda cuss dem up ..lol

at any rate yuh last response...re": depends on the situation.. thanks for your opnion...but u hadda be kidding right..no matter how u call god..how can u think its ok..or"depends on the situation"  to call dat name them chop of a man head.
enough wars was fought in dat name oui.

If a convicted killer is being justly executed for crimes, then i have no problem with God is great or Allahu Ackbar being said , cause God is always great. I not sure if it is an Islamic practice though, because u may realize that some muslims may do things that are not necessarily islamic.eg terrorism or suicide bombing , killing of innocents etc.

ps not some but alot of arab cristians call god allah. dais jus anohter name for god, liek yahweh  just a name. doh lemme hear yuh say oh god at all sh sending dem extremist cristians fuh  yuh..lol a jus on kicks doh take meh on.

lol yeah i know

(Muslim)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

no worries.

well , yuh could behave like a few other men on de board and start to cuss and threat  ;D

but you seem reasonable ...peace

Boy if i cuss and carry on and thing, i feel i go be helping to give muslims a  bad name cause we not suppose to get on so.....buh we is only human eh...and sometimes we slip  ;)

peace :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: June 13, 2007, 09:34:53 AM by sammy »
(Muslim)

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
DOG is de real Borse!

yuh mean dis fella?

:rotfl: oh gosh, good thing I wasn't drinking anything because the keyboard and monitor woulda be wearing it.  :rotfl:

1]; } ?>