May 16, 2024, 09:39:10 AM

Author Topic: Video of Jermaine Hue Strolling Through Public's defense  (Read 9101 times)

Offline Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Video of Jermaine Hue Strolling Through Public's defense
« Reply #60 on: December 31, 2007, 02:00:47 PM »
please enlighten me on your criteria for placing boyd and lowe above latapy and yorke on the international football front?

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 31, 2007, 03:52:29 PM »
please enlighten me on your criteria for placing boyd and lowe above latapy and yorke on the international football front?

Why bother?
Paw is a nobody.
Doh make him feel like his opinion is worth anything.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 31, 2007, 04:25:29 PM »

Why bother?
Paw is a nobody.
Doh make him feel like his opinion is worth anything.

:applause: :applause: :applause:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Arazi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 31, 2007, 04:50:39 PM »
i looking at this thread at this jamaican must be looking at these men careers with ignor-vision or something but i'll put the stats to hopefully shut him down.

Yorke has more international goals than Boyd in less appearances at that. 26 goals in 58 to 19 goals in 66
Yorke has one less goal than Onandi Lowe in less appearances. Lowe has 27 in 66

Latapy ( a midfielder) has more goals than both Lowe and Boyd and Yorke.

Now if you want me to point out performances, ignoring the 1990 qualifiers which would have already ended this argument about international quality.

Let's bring up latapy  v norway (then ranked the sixth best team in the world) in 1996 at the oval
or Latapy in gold cup 2000 ( where soccer america magazine named him in the their all-star tournament team), or latapy in WCQ in 2002 when T&T topped a group including mexico (let's not forget latapy v mexico, I'm sure campos didn't) and preceded to gain the best ever ranking by a caribbean team 25 in the world, even if u wanna bring up the final group stage, remember a half fit latapy came on and scored and changed the face of the game against honduras when tnt lost 4-2 and well latapy in WCQ 2006 v guatemala.

As for yorke, his performances in WCQ 2002 were not substandard either, in fact it was his fallout with coach porterfield before the aforementioned Honduras game that probably lead to the campaign's disappointing end.
amazingly that game when onandi lowe dismantled trinidad you claim in 2000 i think, yorke scored within the first ten minutes in the game before goodison lock him down. and then there's world cup 2006.

I doh rate Boyd, i don't know much about him tha's why but i rate onandi lowe.

I find it interesting you rate dwarika as well because he and dwarika are very similar in that they are both wasted talents.
I rememebr onandi lowe strolling through a costa rica defence in san jose to score in 2002 WCQ, and thought he was a big one but like dwarika, too often his head was never in it and he never consistently did it for jamaica.

I rate whitmore as well, he's a big player, didn't fgure out why he didn't make it further.
that's all i have to say.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2007, 04:53:06 PM by Arazi »

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2008, 12:16:56 PM »
HAWK TOO
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

1]; } ?>