May 23, 2024, 12:12:34 PM

Author Topic: TnT Football Bubbling bennie hold you world cup roster  (Read 1606 times)

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
TnT Football Bubbling bennie hold you world cup roster
« on: April 20, 2006, 11:31:11 AM »
Just look at the list of men Bussing the Net
Glasglow, Dwarika, Oilver.

All we need now is hardest to buss the net and it go be all over.

All these men and them could easily make a TnT team.

But we can go with the bennie selection But be fore-warned

We basically have a whole second squad of real hot men who could easily compete for starting spots.

This is the beauty of a world cup

All kind of men does all of a sudden start to take football more serious.

End result is top class football.

I hope the public take note and go and watch the PFL football,

With these men playing it will be well worth the money.

Bennie hold your hand, just incase a new Trini Ronaldo is "born" within the next month or so!

Things starting to heat up!!!

Offline Augi

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TnT Football Bubbling bennie hold you world cup roster
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2006, 11:36:06 AM »

All these men and them could easily make a TnT team.

But we can go with the bennie selection But be fore-warned

We basically have a whole second squad of real hot men who could easily compete for starting spots.

This is the beauty of a world cup

All kind of men does all of a sudden start to take football more serious.

End result is top class football.

I hope the public take note and go and watch the PFL football,

With these men playing it will be well worth the money.

Bennie hold your hand, just incase a new Trini Ronaldo is "born" within the next month or so!

Things starting to heat up!!!
Yuh think for this reason beenie should have put off naming the squad? Let we here what allyuh think

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2006, 12:52:47 PM »
Oh jeezam web allyuh do ah search and check fuh threads : Beenie names team and follow the discussion nah:

here check this out:

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=13773.msg138854#msg138854

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2006, 01:05:40 PM »

Yeah!!

Now all we need is for KND to be the coach and Trininfinite to be the assistant coach!!
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2006, 01:18:59 PM »
nah boy Jeff...TI go want tuh be equipment manager.... :devil:

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2006, 04:22:22 PM »
I fully appreciate the concluding point advising us to support the PFL football. Well I have been going and spenin' meh little money. I saw W Connection against Starworls Strikers. Very impressed with the quality of football that Connection played. some of their buildups were very intricate. their passing and trapping was almost national standard. No 2 the Brazilian roaming left wing back and playmaker was awesome and I bet you will be eventually sold for 1 million pounds (That's 11-12 million TT dollars right?). Tremendous ball control. 1 or 2 serous oppurtunities were muffed at close range though. Starworld was not bad. Maurice was the coach. I asked an official where was Gally. He mentioned that Gally was the Technical Director with his presence felt most at the training. Was a little dissapointed with that reply. Score 0-0

Also saw Leonson (Coach)there at the Ato Boldon Stadium. Man as fit as when he was with the Strike squad. Charles Fevrier (technical director) looked to be a serious authority figure.

Was also at the Joe Public vs Caledonia (0-1). Public's midfield is big in names. The men playing the best ball are Chubby Andrews and Gary Glasgow. Dwarika still has this I-too-big-to-fight-up attitude and seems to always function at 6o% with an occasional cute pass. Man locks geyyin' longer and longer and like he carrying an extra 10 lbs luggage with dem locks pulling he head. TI better cool the Dwarika aand Hardest talk as Hardest eh even smelling the starting eleven right now. Meanwhile, if you see threads that Coach Mc Comie dannin' up with. I never in my life see a Coach come out wit Suit, tie and shining expensive black shoes quite like that. Those coaches are real taking the image thing seriously and I don't fault them for trying to dispel the image of being a jokey coach. Not even Angelloti, Sven Goran Erickson, Mourinho could rank with McComie. Is true Mc Comie like to gallery but showmanship wins fans too so go on bredda. Fevrier had a jacket and tie business too so the pressure on them this year is increasing.

My next assignment is to see Jaboteh before this weekend is over. Respec'
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2006, 05:06:47 PM »
like  them guy's  llike Dwarika, Jemmonst and Glasglow had their chanced...Dwarika skillful but weak...easy jam of the ball...hardest had a trial for the metrostar's but fail to lifted his gameplay .....cut...Glasglow...had stink with oversea pro...team but didn't make a name for himself and all three had their chanced for T&T but  fail...so KND2...what now them guys wash up

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2006, 07:36:08 PM »
Yes them fellas good but they are not good enough to make the presant team....who Dwarika replacing....Whitley ? Birchall ? I really don't think so.. Or maybe York ?????

Please give it a rest !!!!

1]; } ?>