May 08, 2024, 03:48:22 AM

Author Topic: Niggers, Rendecks, Chinks and the like  (Read 7696 times)

truetrini

Re: Niggers, Rendecks, Chinks and the like
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2009, 11:20:35 PM »
Evolution has much in common with a design process. It generates trial-and-error modifications of existing forms and discards the inferior versions.

Here is what I believe
God spoke to the heavens and created light, he spoke to the land and created animals and trees and birds.  He spoke to the seas and they created animals in the sea.  When he was ready to create man what did God say?  Who or what did He speak to?  He spoke to Himself.  He said "Let us make man in our own image and likeness"  Man came out of God.  God is a spirit so man is also a spirit housed in a body.  When our body returns to the dirt our spirit returns to God.  You could post whatever picture you want animals don't have a soul and animals aren't created in the image of God.  We are not the same.
[/i][/b]

So if God spoke to God and said let us make man in our own image and likeness..and God is a spirit ..why then did he have to make a body to house this spirit?  Does that mean that God too is somehow housed in a body of some kind?

That cannot be true as a physical body is bound by space and time and God is supposedly everywhere.

So why did he need to form man out of the earth and breathe the breath of life into him again?  And what did he breathe into animals to give them life? 

Magic?

Maybe?

When I hear people like you and JC say that every event has a cause. The universe itself had a beginning, so it must have had a first cause, which must have been a creator God.

I often think that ah cause comes before ah event. If time did began with de universe, "before" doh even apply to it, and it therefore logically impossible that the universe be caused.  But logic is something christians and creationists doh like or rather doh believe in at all!

And to me dis does raise de question of wha caused God. If, as some claim, God does not need a cause, then by the same reasoning, neither does de universe.   ah hah!

Anyway talking about Genesis, according to the genealogy in Genesis how old is the world?

Answer me dat!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 06, 2009, 05:53:53 PM »

Here is what I believe
God spoke to the heavens and created light, he spoke to the land and created animals and trees and birds.  He spoke to the seas and they created animals in the sea.  When he was ready to create man what did God say?  Who or what did He speak to?  He spoke to Himself.  He said "Let us make man in our own image and likeness"  Man came out of God.  God is a spirit so man is also a spirit housed in a body.  When our body returns to the dirt our spirit returns to God.  You could post whatever picture you want animals don't have a soul and animals aren't created in the image of God.  We are not the same.
[/i][/b]

So if God spoke to God and said let us make man in our own image and likeness..and God is a spirit ..why then did he have to make a body to house this spirit?  Does that mean that God too is somehow housed in a body of some kind?

That cannot be true as a physical body is bound by space and time and God is supposedly everywhere.

So why did he need to form man out of the earth and breathe the breath of life into him again?  And what did he breathe into animals to give them life? 

Magic?

Maybe?

When I hear people like you and JC say that every event has a cause. The universe itself had a beginning, so it must have had a first cause, which must have been a creator God.

I often think that ah cause comes before ah event. If time did began with de universe, "before" doh even apply to it, and it therefore logically impossible that the universe be caused.  But logic is something christians and creationists doh like or rather doh believe in at all!

And to me dis does raise de question of wha caused God. If, as some claim, God does not need a cause, then by the same reasoning, neither does de universe.   ah hah!

Anyway talking about Genesis, according to the genealogy in Genesis how old is the world?

Answer me dat!

[/quote]

Well bro I really can't answer all your questions but I will answer the ones most important.  The rest will just lead to babble.  Since it is a matter of faith we will believe what we want and worship how we want.   

God is a Spirit.  He had just created the physical world and He wanted someone to manage it.  So He created man after in His image and likeness and put him in a body to manage and have rule over the garden.  There are rules that govern the spiritual world and rules that govern the physical world.  So man had to be house in a physical body to rule the physical world. 

The breath of life does not refer to the spirit of the being but it speaks directly to the energy/breath/the life spark that makes your body come alive and function, so that your internal organs and systems work.  Hence, when that breath leaves your body, your body dies but your spirit returns to God to give an account for your time in the body.  Everything returns from which it came, your body to the dirt and your spirit to God.

Trinity I do this for a living, and one of the things that comes with my profession is to know my place.  I am always reminded that I am created and i'm not the creator.  I try to remind myself everyday that I could never, ever understand God fully because I am bound by time and space as you say and God is not.  God was there before my time and will be there after my time.  For humans to think of something that has no beginning is impossible.  Our existence had a beginning so we have no other frame of reference understand God. 

I'm gonna share something personal.  Couple months ago i was frustrated with God because every show we did was losing money.  It was hurting us in a huge way.  The ministry was great, people were being blessed.  But I felt like God wasn't blessing me.  I felt like I was out there for Him and He was letting me down.  I got mad and in prayer I told Him all He was giving me was crumbs and I deserved better.  ::)  After I cooled down He started to speak to me.  You know what He said?  You have food in the fridge, a good wife, a good relationship with her, a two month old baby, a roof over your head, you watching deer and turkey in your back yard and I giving you crumbs?  If I was to remove my favor form you then you'll see what crumbs look like. 

So dude I repented for my attitude and gave God praise for what I had, knowing that His wisdom and logic is way above mine.  I humbled myself to the creator.

The world might be 6000 years it might be 6billion years, none of that is going to matter in the end.  If the Lord wills we may get 75 summers on this rock.  I almost half way already. ;D  If for someone reason I am wrong about my path of faith Trinity and you are right.  I would not have any regrets.  On the other hand if you are wrong.  Well...only you could answer that.

Thanks for jumping in on the post.  Alway, appreciate the comments. 
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: October 07, 2009, 08:35:25 AM »
The pharyngeal pouches that appear in embryos technically are not gill slits, but that is irrelevant. The reason they are evidence for evolution is that the same structure, whatever you call it, appears in all vertebrate embryos. Agassiz (not a Darwinist himself) said, "The higher Vertebrates, including man himself, breathe through gill-like organs in the early part of their life. These gills disappear and give place to lungs only in a later phase of their existence" (Agassiz 1874).

Darwinian evolution predicts, among other things, similar (not identical) structures in related organisms. That pharyngeal pouches in humans are similar to pharyngeal pouches (or whatever you call them) in fish is one piece of evidence that humans and fish share a common ancestor.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: October 07, 2009, 05:30:49 PM »
The pharyngeal pouches that appear in embryos technically are not gill slits, but that is irrelevant. The reason they are evidence for evolution is that the same structure, whatever you call it, appears in all vertebrate embryos. Agassiz (not a Darwinist himself) said, "The higher Vertebrates, including man himself, breathe through gill-like organs in the early part of their life. These gills disappear and give place to lungs only in a later phase of their existence" (Agassiz 1874).

Darwinian evolution predicts, among other things, similar (not identical) structures in related organisms. That pharyngeal pouches in humans are similar to pharyngeal pouches (or whatever you call them) in fish is one piece of evidence that humans and fish share a common ancestor.
That's ah fat lie!! there's no extensive proof tuh substantuate that claim! doh tell we what some kook THINKS or hypothesize bring the unadulterated fact and not some finding BC humans @ one stage of their developements was wthout lungs and some part that belinogs to ah fish, the aliens that crash in roswell had eyes and feet, so does that mean we share ah common ancestor with them. horse ah cock under them , does that mean we share ah common ancestor with equines. i have tuh run out but feel free to post another inconclusive infactual hypothesis.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: October 07, 2009, 10:58:13 PM »

That's ah fat lie!! there's no extensive proof tuh substantuate that claim! doh tell we what some kook THINKS or hypothesize bring the unadulterated fact and not some finding BC humans @ one stage of their developements was wthout lungs and some part that belinogs to ah fish, the aliens that crash in roswell had eyes and feet, so does that mean we share ah common ancestor with them. horse ah cock under them , does that mean we share ah common ancestor with equines. i have tuh run out but feel free to post another inconclusive infactual hypothesis.

Jes look at de pictures my fishy brother.  Doh fret with me...I did not invent natural selection..it happened naturally.

Now we talking about Aliens in Roswell?  wow!  What does that say about evolution...? Or life just did not spring up in some distant planet it was created intelligently?  LOL

Kook!

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 09, 2009, 02:14:15 PM »

Jes look at de pictures my fishy brother.  Doh fret with me...I did not invent natural selection..it happened naturally.

Now we talking about Aliens in Roswell?  wow!  What does that say about evolution...? Or life just did not spring up in some distant planet it was created intelligently?  LOL

Kook!

Hey I used you tag qoute on my faccebook.com.   Look for Ryan

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 20, 2009, 09:37:31 AM »
Blog updated:

BTW if you live in the USA and have a cell phone it may serve you to know that all cell numbers will go public to telemarketers this month.  If you don't want them calling you you'll have to call 888-382-1222 and register ur phone to the do not call list. 

Big up!!!

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 21, 2009, 06:28:02 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197#

Preacher what you think about the first part of this documentary? I recently watched this. It's interesting.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 25, 2009, 10:43:44 PM »
I'm watching it now.  thanks

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 25, 2009, 10:54:39 PM »
"Zeitgeist" means "the spirit of the times"

Very interesting.  I wouldn't blame the bible and America for the world problems.  Islam was spread with roses.  Native Americans was fighting with each other.  Blacks ruled the world at one time and there was always war.  Aztecs, Mayans, Incas, Arawaks and Caribs.  Men are fallen dude.   

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2009, 10:55:07 PM »
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594683847743189197#

Preacher what you think about the first part of this documentary? I recently watched this. It's interesting.

what you think?

Offline Preacher

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 26, 2009, 12:04:43 AM »
As I'm listening more.  These fellas lying.  :)   From 15minutes in.  The origins of the Sun God are 1000s of years before Egypt was even Egypt.  You have to look at the decedent of Noah.  Nimrod was the first astrologer.  His mother was called Semiramis (spelling maybe of).  Nimrod's father was Cush and i think his father was Seth, and his father was Noah.  When Cush died Nimrod married his mother.  He was a sick dude. When Nimrod died, Semiramis calmed that Nimrod had returned as the Sun God in Human form and the virgin statue was born.  The baby's name was Tamuz which later became Ba'al the Sun God.  http://perdurabo10.tripod.com/id563.html   (Some Reading)  This is were the celebration on the 25th was born.  Nimrod was into the stars he died and came back as a baby (supposedly). 

Jump ahead to Egypt several 1000s of years and you would find this....IHS.   Isis, Horus , Seb.  which is really the Egyptian Trinity.  They also Worshiped the Sun God Ba'al but now he was depicted with a sun around his head.  It is also important to note that in this worship the priests will hold up little round wafers to the sun as part of their ritual.

Jump ahead to Constantine and Rome.  For 100s of years Christians are being murdered but Christianity was growing in the underground.  Suddenly, Constantine decides to make Christianity the state religion.  Christianity becomes a political tool for a world power and it's reputation is ruined.  Jesus never wanted anything to do with politics and his disciples never got involved either. 

The first bible was written in the 15th century by of course Roman Catholics.  Here is the deal though, there were 2 texts. 1 Textus Receptus (Received Text)  or 2.  The Alexandrian Manuscript .  They used the Alexandrian Manuscript as their basis for writing the 1st bible.  In that manuscript you'll find the Book of the Maccabees etc.  hence that's why RCs pray for the dead.  The Alexandrian Manuscript is from Egypt and in it all the early influences of Baal and Sun worship.  Hence you could still find the Egyptian trinity everywhere.  Priest still holdnig up waffers to the Sun and all the Saints are depicted with a sun around their head.  And of course you have the Virgin Semiramis who later became Venus, who later became Mary.

So that video just pulling things from here and there to try to jumbie Christianity when Christians never wanted to become political any ways.  What they need to do is do some real home work and read the Greek manuscripts and find out about the historical Jesus.  They'll find that he really did exist in a time in history, with records of his actual execution and trial.   Actual accounts of his death, actual accounts of the Vale of the temple ripping in two, documentation of the earth quake.  And after three days being seen by over 500 eye witnesses.  His disciple like Paul have documented travels and Roman historical records. And these men was murdered for what they believed. If all this was bull they would not have gone so far.  Why would they for a lie.  John was dipped in boiling oil dread
and left on an island for dead because he would not deny the Jesus he knew.

But let me pull back the curtains even more to reveal the true evil in religion and who is really pulling the strings.  Secret Masonic societies worship a god at the highest degrees called Baphomet   

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.illuminati-news.com/graphics/baphomet(1).bmp&imgrefurl=http://www.illuminati-news.com/baphomet.htm&h=425&w=300&sz=374&tbnid=P0KEmxUg0Lx_RM:&tbnh=126&tbnw=89&prev=/images%3Fq%3DBaphomet&usg=__BLpauP6CYCWU3l_gAmMu8Ef0Eak=&ei=rDXlSp28Konj8Qa7paGIBw&sa=X&oi=image_result&resnum=4&ct=image&ved=0CBMQ9QEwAw

If you look closely you will see that all major religions are captured here.  From Baal to witchcraft, Islam and Christianity as the world knows it. 

At the highest level they openly agree that Satan is God.  Satan's plan is to destroy men.  Every mother, father, husband, daughter and child.  His mind is always bent on our destruction.  Why? Because in hurting us he can hurt God.  He knows that God loves men.  He created us in His own image.  Did you know that the ladder of authority goes like this..  God, men, angels and animals.    Good stuff Elan thanks.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2009, 12:14:05 PM by Preacher »

1]; } ?>