May 06, 2024, 08:41:46 PM

Author Topic: Could you see Latapy and Shaka......as...  (Read 7614 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
Could you see Latapy and Shaka......as...
« on: February 04, 2007, 10:46:48 PM »
Could we envison that sometime between now and 2010 these two players figuring  somewhere in the coaching ranks of our national team?

What would be the upside of players of this calibre and experience coaching our team in this capacity?

Are these players ready to parlay their knowledge of the game, teach our younger palyers and employ strategies to lead a national team?

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Could you see Latapy and Shaka......as...
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2007, 11:34:49 PM »
Could we envison that sometime between now and 2010 these two players figuring  somewhere in the coaching ranks of our national team?

What would be the upside of players of this calibre and experience coaching our team in this capacity?

Are these players ready to parlay their knowledge of the game, teach our younger palyers and employ strategies to lead a national team?

Supa love Latapy tuh death as ah player, and ah want him tuh be successful as ah coach, just de same way he is as a player. I will love for him tuh work under a world qualified coach like ah Beenie, etc for a couple years and den definitely ah would give him ah shot at de head job. The same thing I will suggest for Shaka. Putting Latapy out there as head coach just like dat, cuz he was an excellent player and have some coaching experience at Flakirk, is just setting up we hero tuh fail. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

truetrini

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2007, 11:44:16 PM »

Supa love Latapy tuh death as ah player, and ah want him tuh be successful as ah coach, just de same way he is as a player. I will love for him tuh work under a world qualified coach like ah Beenie, etc for a couple years and den definitely ah would give him ah shot at de head job. The same thing I will suggest for Shaka. Putting Latapy out there as head coach just like dat, cuz he was an excellent player and have some coaching experience at Flakirk, is just setting up we hero tuh fail. HIGHLY BLESSED.

and why yuh feel latas different from wim den?  Latas cyar do worse dan Wim..dat shit shound

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2007, 12:11:53 AM »

and why yuh feel latas different from wim den?  Latas cyar do worse dan Wim..dat shit shound

you was the same fella who talk up hannibal najir so i cannot take you serious
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2007, 01:07:15 AM »
take wim

Offline fishs

• I believe in the stars in the dark night.
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 05, 2007, 02:02:20 AM »

Latapy football cv could only probably be topped by yorke when he gets his coaching badge.
Latapy how ever is a football genius. Magician handle did not come because he have magic powder in he pocket, is because on de field of play the man's brain is equal to einstien. to me that is the most important ingredient to have as a coach.... I would give latas ah shot in de morning as head coach if he want it. wim is ah schoolboy compared to latas.
Ah want de woman on de bass

Offline christiano

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 05, 2007, 08:58:17 AM »
Great Players dont necessarily make great coaches !! Just like some here who are great talkers/coaches but cant kick a piece of foil !

Are you all aware that there is an accreditation process for coaches at every level ??? Where is Mr. Latapy in terms of accreditation ?   
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 09:38:40 AM by christiano »

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
« Reply #7 on: February 05, 2007, 09:12:59 AM »
Great Players dont make great coaches !! Just like some here who are great talkers/coaches but cant kick a piece of foil !

Are you all aware that there is an accreditation process for coaches at every level ??? Where is Mr. Latapy in terms of accreditation ?   

You miss de whole point. De man never said he (qualified) Read it again.

Alyuh man does jess jump in thread and post with out really understanding :o
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2007, 09:22:03 AM »
Alberta Trini...I think Latas...not the senior team....but i think the U14 team

truetrini

« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2007, 09:44:05 AM »
Great Players dont necessarily make great coaches !! Just like some here who are great talkers/coaches but cant kick a piece of foil !

and jes what is wim accreditation cv?

steups.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 09:46:57 AM »
SHAKA, RUSSELL AND DWIGHT NEED TO BE THE POSTER BOYS FOR 2010, FOOTBALL AMBASSADORS FOR TNT AND HOPEFULLY PART OF A NEW TTFF ADMINISTRATION!!!!!

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 10:20:10 AM »

Latapy football cv could only probably be topped by yorke when he gets his coaching badge.
Latapy how ever is a football genius. Magician handle did not come because he have magic powder in he pocket, is because on de field of play the man's brain is equal to einstien. to me that is the most important ingredient to have as a coach.... I would give latas ah shot in de morning as head coach if he want it. wim is ah schoolboy compared to latas.

History has shown that most( and notice I said most)  great players are not completely successful as head coaches. Platini, Hoddle, Maradona to name a few. the reason suggested is they seem to be unable to cope with players of less ability than they had, and when an instruction is passed out and it's not perfectly executed as they would, they can't understand why. Now I'm not saying that Latapy, Shaka or Dwight would fall into this category, but we need to be careful and make sure that they would be effective in working with people of lesser ability than they ever had. Just my humble opinion.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 05, 2007, 10:23:17 AM »
Good point teddy, but look like KEANE doing great things with SUNDERLAND
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 10:25:54 AM by grskywalker »

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2007, 10:24:49 AM »
i'd like to see latapy on de field in 2010,  dont you? just like roger milla but better.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2007, 03:38:06 PM »
Has Shaka expressed an interest in coaching? I know Latas has been involved in coaching and Yorke is pursuing his coaching certification (according to Keane) but I don't recall seeing anything from Shaka.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 05, 2007, 03:44:36 PM »
i think shaka made mention that he had been gettin his badges as well..so it does seem he has some interest in coaching
Back in Trini...

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 05, 2007, 03:48:55 PM »
i'd like to see latapy on de field in 2010,  dont you? just like roger milla but better.

Madness, we said dat ah few times before, and ah sure men on de board, dey were saying wah happen tuh Supa and dem boi, dey crazy ah what. While Supa sleeping, ah does keep hearing ah angel whispering tuh meh dat Latapy will have ah part tuh play on de field fuh 2010  ;). Ah not putting ah smiley cuz ah damn serious  8). HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 05, 2007, 03:54:05 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: TTyuh killing meh yes. If is one thing, yuh does stick tuh yuh guns, yuh insist on beating Wim wid ah baseball bat everyday. Lawd, gawd, poor Wim, ah hope he doh read de board nah. HIGHLY BLESSED.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 05, 2007, 05:18:54 PM »

Fishs yuh have some good points dey. However,when yuh have love fuh Latapy as ah player like Supa, yuh doh want tuh take chances and make him fail. When we look around de world today, de great players some how or de other dey are not always successful coaches, for example Maradona. Ah believe in Teddy's post he have ah couple good examples like Maradona. So we have tuh be careful, when we expect ah great player tuh be a great coach. HIGHLY BLESSED.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2007, 05:23:01 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2007, 12:30:42 AM »

Fishs yuh have some good points dey. However,when yuh have love fuh Latapy as ah player like Supa, yuh doh want tuh take chances and make him fail. When we look around de world today, de great players some how or de other dey are not always successful coaches, for example Maradona. Ah believe in Teddy's post he have ah couple good examples like Maradona. So we have tuh be careful, when we expect ah great player tuh be a great coach. HIGHLY BLESSED.

Supa ah kno dis thread old an beat up by now but ah jus come out of ah place where life has stood still for de past 40 yrs  ;D ;D

But Maraadona is not a good example to use as his life an brain get fried with drugs.
Look at ah list of successful coachs that were stars.

Frank Rikjaard
Scolari
Alex Ferguson
Bobby Robson
Jurgen Klinsman
Franz Beckenbauer
Gally Cummings

Wimp Raisinbugger

An de list goes on an on , so all de a-holes who saying great footballers doh make good coachs could go back to the sport they know best about maybe jam t*tee  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2007, 04:08:21 AM »

Supa ah kno dis thread old an beat up by now but ah jus come out of ah place where life has stood still for de past 40 yrs  ;D ;D

But Maraadona is not a good example to use as his life an brain get fried with drugs.

Frank Rikjaard
Scolari
Alex Ferguson
Bobby Robson
Jurgen Klinsman
Franz Beckenbauer
Gally Cummings

Wimp Raisinbugger

An de list goes on an on , so all de a-holes who saying great footballers doh make good coachs could go back to the sport they know best about maybe jam t*tee  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Add to the list off the top of my head:

Tigana
Pasallera
The ex CR Coach from WC 2006
McCleish
Hoddle did well until he make a comment about Mentally challenged ppl being punished by God and he lose de England wuk.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline fishs

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2007, 04:21:50 AM »

Frank Rikjaard
Scolari
Alex Ferguson
Bobby Robson
Jurgen Klinsman
Franz Beckenbauer
Gally Cummings

Wimp Raisinbugger

Add to the list off the top of my head:

Tigana
Pasallera
The ex CR Coach from WC 2006
McCleish
Hoddle did well until he make a comment about Mentally challenged ppl being punished by God and he lose de England wuk.

Peace,
VB

Thanks breds  ;D ;D ;D

As you say... peace

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2007, 09:04:23 AM »

Frank Rikjaard
Scolari
Alex Ferguson
Bobby Robson
Jurgen Klinsman
Franz Beckenbauer
Gally Cummings

Wimp Raisinbugger

yuh forget "for butternut"
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2007, 11:02:50 AM »
Just a caution:  Good players don't necessarily make good coaches!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline teddy bear

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2007, 01:11:33 PM »
Men like they doe read properly boy. ah even put the ting in brackets when ah say most. and we go have to determine wha we mean by great players. cause some men callin some names of good but not greats. and by de way man does only bring up pass times that they most enjoyed doin.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 26, 2007, 09:41:46 AM »
Is it time under new organization to restructure the focus and  do like Canada and put one ah we own as coach for 2010?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2007, 10:23:05 AM »
It won't be time until all possible qualified and WN approved candidates  ;) won't rather be doing something else
besides if yuh is ah carpenter, and yuh dun have wuk, yuh go walk in ah house that in disrepair and could fall down anytime, jus because ? 
Unless yuh willing to wuk for free and lose yuh life - read 'family, career, present  livlihood' - and eventually - read soon afer get wasted and discarded, is best yuh wait till somebody breakdown dat house and 'invite' yuh to build it or participate in building it from scratch...meanwhile if is yuh pardner ole house, best yuh lime with he in your yard yes...cause when dah particular house come down, it go kik up plenty dirt ...nuh no lil dus nah
+ is like only BeenE was good enuff to get he change,an upfront too.. ppl before he couldn't collect, and Wim an other ppl after cyah get...even the government drop bonus on meh boy....if he come back tomorrow, he go get pay before Wim, ah real underestimate dah man..

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2007, 07:34:43 PM »
How men could be bad-talking Wim when the man can't even get a decent team from the TTFF to work with? Until he gett he team he want I would not put anybody else there to be screwed by the TTFF football idiots.
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2007, 09:00:13 PM »
Latas, Yorke , Shaka will get their turn to coach in the future. I think Latas is working to get his Scotish FA coaching badge. When he gets it,  he will be able to coach anywhere. A couple forummites says that some great ball players don't make good coaches. The truth is somewhere down the middle. Some are good and some are poor. They are only human. We will only know when Latas and rest get their turn.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2007, 08:08:41 AM »
It's time we take a serious look at what the  the 2010 campaign would look like under a new helm.

New season ...new dreams.

1]; } ?>