May 14, 2024, 01:38:47 AM

Author Topic: D Touches Match Observation Re: Under 16 vs Suriname  (Read 5421 times)

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
Re: D Touches Match Observation Re: Under 16 vs Suriname
« Reply #30 on: August 24, 2006, 05:48:31 PM »
TI

Lemme see if I can explain a lil...........Yes even doe Surinam collect 4 they were in the game.

Why.

Because TT did not stamp their authority on the game...Surinam had nearly the same amount of attempts on goal. Possession was even and when Suriname decided to play touch and knock the ball they created openings and were dangerous. Also When needed a lil pressure and it threw TT off their game causing the midfielders....not the defence...the midfielders to panic and hoof the ball away.

The ground was not as bad as many of you all making it out to be. There were no puddles or patches, the ball was rolling nicely and there was plenty grass. No kinda divets etc to give you a bad bounce or stuck in the mud scenario.

They hit a free kick that rattled the bar and one attempt that was cleared off the line.

At no point were they outclassed, outplayed or dominated by TT.

Thus when the game was 1-0 or 2-0. It did not seem impossible by any means to come back and win.

Even when it was 3-0 a fella behind me bawl...Alright Suriname could score 4 in the last 10 min....he was not being unpatriotic but rather he was lamenting the performance of the TT squad and rueing the missed opportunities by the Surinamese.

Alright if yuh was looking at other factors besides score and rating that...e.g possession, time on ball, accurate passes, completed passes, tackles etc. Suriname and TT would probably have the same stats.

Now I didnt mention it before..........But what if I said Suriname was not good and competent at best.

This is the difference between Big side and Small side.....Big side will punish you...beat you bad..and doe step orf the gas.

We lack that killer instinct at all levels...when we have side to hang we coast. It is then we does get bite in we arse.

TI yuh following football too long to know the score is not a reflection of the performance on the field.

I sorry I didnt mention it but fellas Congrats on the win.

Lemme put this in another perspective TI....yuh is the best football team in the SSFL zone....yuh top of yuh zone...But when Intercol reach and yuh move out yuh Zone and yuh in Big 8 or playing a team out of yuh zone yuh collecting LEVEL licks.

Come like a side from South or Central come up north and collect a DOSE from FATIMA ;D

Its a tier thing...and we on a third tier when it comes to football at all levels and this side just maintaining the status quo.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2006, 05:55:36 PM »
TI

Lemme see if I can explain a lil...........Yes even doe Surinam collect 4 they were in the game.

Why.

Because TT did not stamp their authority on the game...Surinam had nearly the same amount of attempts on goal. Possession was even and when Suriname decided to play touch and knock the ball they created openings and were dangerous. Also When needed a lil pressure and it threw TT off their game causing the midfielders....not the defence...the midfielders to panic and hoof the ball away.

The ground was not as bad as many of you all making it out to be. There were no puddles or patches, the ball was rolling nicely and there was plenty grass. No kinda divets etc to give you a bad bounce or stuck in the mud scenario.

They hit a free kick that rattled the bar and one attempt that was cleared off the line.

At no point were they outclassed, outplayed or dominated by TT.

Thus when the game was 1-0 or 2-0. It did not seem impossible by any means to come back and win.

Even when it was 3-0 a fella behind me bawl...Alright Suriname could score 4 in the last 10 min....he was not being unpatriotic but rather he was lamenting the performance of the TT squad and rueing the missed opportunities by the Surinamese.

Alright if yuh was looking at other factors besides score and rating that...e.g possession, time on ball, accurate passes, completed passes, tackles etc. Suriname and TT would probably have the same stats.

Now I didnt mention it before..........But what if I said Suriname was not good and competent at best.

This is the difference between Big side and Small side.....Big side will punish you...beat you bad..and doe step orf the gas.

We lack that killer instinct at all levels...when we have side to hang we coast. It is then we does get bite in we arse.

TI yuh following football too long to know the score is not a reflection of the performance on the field.

I sorry I didnt mention it but fellas Congrats on the win.

Lemme put this in another perspective TI....yuh is the best football team in the SSFL zone....yuh top of yuh zone...But when Intercol reach and yuh move out yuh Zone and yuh in Big 8 or playing a team out of yuh zone yuh collecting LEVEL licks.

Come like a side from South or Central come up north and collect a DOSE from FATIMA ;D

Its a tier thing...and we on a third tier when it comes to football at all levels and this side just maintaining the status quo.

thanx bredda :beermug: that is the touches report i was expecting tuh hear  ;D, had tuh coax it out of yuh, very good report and i agree fully, however our coach has also a big hand tuh play i feel, yuh still a boss bredda...

touches even though your reports are always excellent, this one wasnt your best, by any means, how could a suriname side collect 4 goals and be in the game? ??? please explain that? Maybe after the first and 2nd goal, but the 3rd and 4th i doubt highly, you didnt comment on knox i notice who is our leading scorer and also this is under 16 you cannot compare them to the seniors, thats rediculous, these youths need time to develop and play more ball, also their training regime wont be as rigerous as the seniors, in that corneal is at de helm and well we know about him, i notice you also failed to mention coaching, which is one of the main factors for our lack of performance and team selection... dont take my comments personal bredda, me and you are cool and i always respect your efforts and reports to the utmost... :beermug:

God is de BOSS

How de birthday celebrations goin hoss? ;D

what bday situation bredda? ??? ;D

Doh try dat....yuh know u, hardest and de crew done celbrate in de mange or sumting so.... ;D ;D

hardest celebrating, iz de man bday, of course, he juss come off the fone with meh... :beermug: :beermug:

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2006, 06:36:51 PM »
great report, spot on,  the doulga youth u talkin abut is de # 7, if it`s him, me`s actually mid.  in the first game actually he was the engine mand (1 half) but seems they found a great place for him to play becasue he played  better in this game, he was alot more sire off himself. i was told dat fellar come from beach ( i eh sure if i spell dat right  ;D)

i got there 15 mins late, just trying to get off the highway  ???, it hard to be able to see de place know u late and cha reach it

i have to agree de parkin really bad, for one i wish i had a 4*4  to just ride over some ah dem supposed island.

touches de music men is a grop fro the seventh day adventist drum core

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 25, 2006, 05:00:45 AM »
Nice report papa.... yuh shoulda never kick that crapo... that wrong...

I see Touches and Jah Gol take over with some nice reports, men like Patriot, Occonnog and Andre Samuel real lapsing...
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2006, 06:43:00 AM »

I see Touches and Jah Gol take over with some nice reports, men like Patriot, Occonnog and Andre Samuel real lapsing...

ah was going and make de trip because i was scheduled to work 11pm to 7am, but i got called out from 3pm.  So i ended up working from 3pm-11pm-7am that day.

Doh worry sam, i aint 'fire de wuk'

ah love it!!
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2006, 06:49:27 AM »

ah was going and make de trip because i was scheduled to work 11pm to 7am, but i got called out from 3pm.  So i ended up working from 3pm-11pm-7am that day.

Doh worry sam, i aint 'fire de wuk'

ah love it!!

whaaay..DOUBLE shift?

Yuh buyin ah Bentley Arnage next month or wha?

back in my days ah use to work double shift at ah hotel....dem ting doh eat nice nah
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2006, 07:07:24 AM »
nah is small ting man dutty, that was meh third straight double, and is petrotrin i wukking so i does get some rest in between........lol.
Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

1]; } ?>