May 08, 2024, 05:28:45 AM

Author Topic: LATAPY PRESS CONFERENCE  (Read 17367 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: LATAPY PRESS CONFERENCE
« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 01:02:07 PM »
So wait.

Zamora get injured when....boarding a flight? Steups.........i feeling like i go be paying 200 to get vex wednesday.

I loose count how much I pay and get vex.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 01:03:59 PM »
Maybe is 2pm pacific time. Or has Trinidad turned the clock forward. :

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 01:04:40 PM »
(Stay cool Preacher don't take God out your thoughts)   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline Trin

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2009, 01:05:43 PM »
the team after all this wait go be unchanged from the last 2 games watch and see

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2009, 01:10:07 PM »
the team after all this wait go be unchanged from the last 2 games watch and see

Move 2 d head of d class. Hopefully wit a different result.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2009, 01:12:44 PM »
So wait.

Zamora get injured when....boarding a flight? Steups.........i feeling like i go be paying 200 to get vex wednesday.

Not when i hadda find 500 to register for school......and all kinda madness..and eh wukkin a place. Steups.
So dey say dey having a press conference...to announce de team.....den realise dey couldnt make it? Wha happen....de 3 strikers was to be Zamora...John and Glenn....and all ah dem injured.....so now dey hadda make a frantic call for jones and scottie to see if dey coming? So wha bout de rest of de team?

Hear nah............i now understand why some ppl does jus prefer to be waggonists oui. Why de hell go thru all dis frustration and stress in de long haul.....better yuh jus come in when something could happen. Is 2 days before a qualifier....dey cyar come up with a team? Especially after announcing dat dey having a press conference to do so?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2009, 01:13:51 PM »
So wait.

Not when i hadda find 500 to register for school......and all kinda madness..and eh wukkin a place. Steups.
So dey say dey having a press conference...to announce de team.....den realise dey couldnt make it? Wha happen....de 3 strikers was to be Zamora...John and Glenn....and all ah dem injured.....so now dey hadda make a frantic call for jones and scottie to see if dey coming? So wha bout de rest of de team?

Hear nah............i now understand why some ppl does jus prefer to be waggonists oui. Why de hell go thru all dis frustration and stress in de long haul.....better yuh jus come in when something could happen. Is 2 days before a qualifier....dey cyar come up with a team? Especially after announcing dat dey having a press conference to do so?

Glenn is in TNT as well as Spann, Yorke and Dog.

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2009, 01:14:31 PM »
So wait.

+ Lawrence and Birchall

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2009, 01:17:40 PM »
So wait.

+ Lawrence and Birchall

u c we go figure it out. Who local base gettin d call?

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: August 10, 2009, 01:21:56 PM »
Up to now we have no idea who is on the team ... what a joke
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: August 10, 2009, 01:24:17 PM »

Blame blink d email eh go true. If yuh eh laugh u go  :( or worse >:(

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: August 10, 2009, 01:25:38 PM »
So wait.

+ Lawrence and Birchall

I say Tinto, Baptiste, Noel, Thomas, and Bakr are guaranteed.  Other potentials Jorsling, Aklie, Leon, Toussaint, Guera

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: August 10, 2009, 01:27:01 PM »
Fack latapy! he turned out to be ah real kakahole , just like all the rest ah local assh@les who ever took charge of this underachieving team!
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: August 10, 2009, 01:28:10 PM »
So wait.

+ Lawrence and Birchall

I say Tinto, Baptiste, Noel, Thomas, and Bakr are guaranteed.  Other potentials Jorsling, Aklie, Leon, Toussaint, Guera

I could live wit d 1st 4.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: August 10, 2009, 01:29:22 PM »
Fack latapy! he turned out to be ah real kakahole , just like all the rest ah local assh@les who ever took charge of this underachieving team!

Take it lite nah killa, gih de man at least a few more games nah.  Wha go happen if he figure out de right buttons to push and he win 2 or 3 games, wha yuh go say?

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 10, 2009, 01:31:56 PM »

Take it lite nah killa, gih de man at least a few more games nah.  Wha go happen if he figure out de right buttons to push and he win 2 or 3 games, wha yuh go say?

I supported Latas if Mats was door 2. I neva expected Latas 2 b able 2 stand up 2 JW. Anybody who taught so is a Johnny Now Come in TNT football.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 10, 2009, 01:32:28 PM »
So when dis email supposed to come thru? At de end of training? When?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 10, 2009, 01:34:15 PM »

Boi I feel is snail mail oui. Or worse yet carrier pigeon.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 10, 2009, 01:38:49 PM »

Carrier pigeon, take win Weary  :rotfl:
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 10, 2009, 01:39:52 PM »
Relay smoke signals....

(they still collecting wood for the fire)

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 10, 2009, 01:40:10 PM »
Thank you TTFF,

Once again, I have been made (and many other die-hard supporters) to look silly for supporting anything related to the Soca Warriors. Comments like ‘why yuh supporting that $hit team’ or ‘yuh giving away yuh money to Jack’ or ‘dem ain’t goin no whay’ are common, while I try to get friends and family to give this team a chance and keep supporting and spending their hard earned money to go to matches. Yet again this waste of time federation cannot get simple things done properly. Approximately 48hrs before a crucial WC qualifier and still, it’s a mystery as to exactly who is on the team.

What a damn joke!!   >:(  >:(

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 10, 2009, 01:40:49 PM »

Well leh we tink dis thru. If all the rumours is true, then based on people latas seem to like I expect:

Ince

C. Edwards      Thomas       Lawrence     Avery

Yorke
                                   Spann
Tinto                                              Noel

Glen
                                     Jones

Bench: Phillip, Bakr, Dog, A. Edwards, Birchall, Baptiste, Jorsling

Now watch all de ABC dropouts who cah read good see it and start to cuss eh!! 8)
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 01:49:59 PM by Flickin Killa a/k/a Mad Scorpion »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 10, 2009, 01:41:20 PM »

Carrier pigeon, take win Weary  :rotfl:

Boi is d TTFF we dealin wit. If u can call big man to a press conference and eh name d team. U neva know.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 10, 2009, 01:42:35 PM »

Well leh we tink dis thru. If all the rumours is true, then based on people latas seem to like I expect:

Ince

C. Edwards      Thomas       Lawrence     Avery

Yorke
                                   Spann
Tinto                                              Noel

Glen
                                     Jones

Bench: Bakr, Dog, A. Edwards, Guerra, Birchall, Baptiste, Jorsling

Now watch all de people who eh pass common entrance eh read it and start to cuss eh!! 8)

Doh b dissin man who eh pass CE. Watchman eh pass eand he holdin down wuk wit d UN.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 10, 2009, 01:44:52 PM »

Take it lite meh MDACNT!! yuh eh see this is ah big disrespect to we the fans!! me eh care if he try and fail, buh weh de MDACNT yuh waiting so long tuh let the public know who yuh call up for the game ?? the man acting like he solving the deficit!! sttuueepppsss!

and all this ass talk about buttons! allyuh believe in real forkin nonsense yes!! just like them ppl who livin in the bush wearing grass skirts putting dead ppl bones in they nose and all kinda superstitious mumbojumbo!

if yuh do what is necessary tuh prep ah team for ah competition, then you will get positive results, it's that simple!
« Last Edit: August 10, 2009, 01:48:27 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 10, 2009, 01:46:45 PM »
Relay smoke signals....

Meh peeps tired press refresh. So I betta tell dem go outside and look 4 smoke. We pickin a Pope or a team.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2009, 01:47:10 PM »
Relay smoke signals....

Den we in REL pressha cuz is endless rain in trinidad now.

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2009, 01:47:28 PM »
Ehy Ehy alyuh problem on this forum is that alyuh know too damn much.

Ignorance is bliss and I feel right now it better to not know than to really know what going on.

if andre did keep he mouth shut and doh say nuttin bout passport we woulda all be happy like pappy.

I feel we going stadium to drink beers and have a time.

Let us live, laugh and be merry...hurt not your heart nor head...for this too shall pass.

For Mohammed, Latas and Camps...it running down alyuh leg. Use some of this!!!

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 10, 2009, 01:48:11 PM »

Take it lite meh MDACNT!! yuh eh see this is ah big disrespect to we the fans!! me eh care if he try and fail, buh weh de MDACNT yuh waiting so long tuh let the public know who yuh call up for the game! the man acting like he solving the deficit!! sttuueepppsss!

and all this ass talk about buttons! allyuh believe in real forkin nonsense yes!! just like them ppl who livin in the bush wearing grass skirts putting dead ppl bones in they nose and all kinda superstitious mumbojumbo!

if yuh do what is necessary tuh prep ah team for ah competition, then you will get positive results, it's that simple!

Buh fadda yuh songin like yuh vex wid me, is nuh me who doin shit yuh kno.

Weary is true oui ah go change it to de ABC dropouts

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 10, 2009, 01:48:48 PM »
Relay smoke signals....

Den we in REL pressha cuz is endless rain in trinidad now.

:rotfl:

1]; } ?>