May 16, 2024, 07:16:47 AM

Author Topic: Fight over food on the NYC subway... caught on tape  (Read 4666 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: Fight over food on the NYC subway... caught on tape
« Reply #30 on: March 26, 2011, 11:48:12 AM »
The old lady was rude to call the girl 'animal' and she deserve to get cuss.

The two girls young and ignorant and take it too far.

The ole lady shoulda cool it and back down instead she just invite more aggression.

I can't see how men could be saying you deserve a beat down for somebody saying something offensive. She wrong on all counts but that girl still didn't have to hit her.

People does really see what they want to see yes... the woman is who put she hand on the girl first, pushing her and telling her to get out her face.  The other girl even said twice "don't put your hands on her".  Dem girls put up with her constant, on-going shit long enough before they decide to get up and get in her face.  If you want to call that "ignorant" then that is your prerogative, not everybody cool, calm and collected like you to siddung dey and eat insult when all you doing is minding yuh business.
I didn't notice that the woman initiated contact, my mistake.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #31 on: March 26, 2011, 01:09:55 PM »
Quite frankly if somebody is in your face, inevitably there will be contact.

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 26, 2011, 06:24:02 PM »
the fat woman look for dat. don't chook fire then play suprised when yuh get burn.

I have problems with the honkie calling her an animal (rodents mainly eat on trains)
De honkie deserve that beatdown....

Daft, easy with the name-calling breds. I assume you just poking fun at the woman for her stupidness, but I'm sure you would not want to hear folks throwing "c**lie and n***er around the forum.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 26, 2011, 08:16:10 PM »
brothers and sisters ah apologize for de name calling... in de heat of the moment ah slip and then slide...  :beermug:

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 26, 2011, 08:47:50 PM »
brothers and sisters ah apologize for de name calling... in de heat of the moment ah slip and then slide...  :beermug:

:beermug:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 27, 2011, 09:56:29 AM »
As Bakes say, in most other jurisdictions, eating on subway trains is illegal, especially in DC. The authorities are pretty strict about it down here.

That doh stop people though.

I eh know you was in DC all this time... I remember that story about the 12-year old they arrest fuh eating french fries or something on the Metro back in 2000.  Talk about dotish gestapo police.

I have only been living in DC for the past two years, so I wasn't around for the 2000 story, but I am not surprised about the french fries arrest. I've heard the authorities arresting people just to make an example out of them. As I said, many people still try to hide and eat food on the train and I haven't heard about anyone being caught recently.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 10:11:57 AM by kaliman2006 »

1]; } ?>