May 11, 2024, 11:31:50 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent (02-Nov-10).  (Read 27244 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs St Vincent (02-Nov-10).
« Reply #210 on: November 03, 2010, 05:04:13 PM »
Any video?

ill record it tonight.
I'll be recording too if yours fails...I don't suppose any place is showing the full match on delay?  I remember they did that last Tournament.

i not sure, i didn't see anybody advertise it  :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 03, 2010, 05:13:54 PM »
Any video?

ill record it tonight.
I'll be recording too if yours fails...I don't suppose any place is showing the full match on delay?  I remember they did that last Tournament.

Maybe it was just the final round, both news channels said they'd report on the game so we should at least get something

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 03, 2010, 05:37:20 PM »
Any video?

ill record it tonight.

Maybe it was just the final round, both news channels said they'd report on the game so we should at least get something

CNC3 say they bringing the Haiti game recorded, maybe tomorrow they might bring the tt game  ???
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 03, 2010, 06:00:13 PM »
Spamming this making sure everyone see it

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/xwPjn8jC0ao" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/xwPjn8jC0ao</a>
Youtube Channel

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: November 03, 2010, 06:15:04 PM »
Thanks for posting it, I had both newcasts recording and my computer just went nuts right at 7:30 (when the sports started)...I got the T&T highlights off CNC3 but they were kind of messed up so I'm glad you got them.  I hope you can get them Friday too because I'll be at work all day away from the computer.

Did you use the program I sent you?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: November 03, 2010, 06:21:20 PM »
Thanks for posting it, I had both newcasts recording and my computer just went nuts right at 7:30 (when the sports started)...I got the T&T highlights off CNC3 but they were kind of messed up so I'm glad you got them.  I hope you can get them Friday too because I'll be at work all day away from the computer.

Did you use the program I sent you?

i using a new one WM capture http://www.wmrecorder.com/wm_capture.php of course mine is torrented  :devil:, it better than WM recorder, that program was giving me rel headache as you say. WM capture records anything, Just highlight the area on the PC screen and press record
Youtube Channel

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: November 03, 2010, 06:35:53 PM »
3 points.. play de fitball
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Preacher

• We doh smoke or drink or pop pills. When we light the mic is strickly jess skills
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
In Everything give thanks for this is the will of God concerning you.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: November 03, 2010, 10:50:05 PM »
i using a new one WM capture http://www.wmrecorder.com/wm_capture.php of course mine is torrented  :devil:, it better than WM recorder, that program was giving me rel headache as you say. WM capture records anything, Just highlight the area on the PC screen and press record
Ah OK, obviously it worked OK for you but I find the problem with these types of programs is that the video isn't as smooth and the quality tends to get reduced.  Yours looks pretty good though for having used a screen capture program rather than stream capture.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: November 04, 2010, 08:54:17 AM »
Ah OK, obviously it worked OK for you but I find the problem with these types of programs is that the video isn't as smooth and the quality tends to get reduced.  Yours looks pretty good though for having used a screen capture program rather than stream capture.

I compared the two before i started using it, both giving practically the same results. WM recorder was causing me rel headache to use good, I using Win7 now, i had it on XP before.
 For the Cnc3 feed i choose the best quality and increase the video size to 200%. That gave me the default size of the feed, which was 640 x 480. I record it off that size. Hence the good quality. the default size at 100% was too small.
 I get a constant 30fps using WM capture, without the headache of WM recorder stopping random or messing up the video lol, that was pissing me off royally.
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>