May 04, 2024, 09:54:51 AM

Author Topic: FAMOUS LAST WORDS....  (Read 20495 times)

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
Re: FAMOUS LAST WORDS....
« Reply #60 on: May 12, 2007, 10:29:18 AM »
2099 acts like T&T didn't miss several chances as well. It's as if we just got lucky or something. Steups. And what does JA being the best dribbling team have to do with anything. This is same best dribbling team that couldn't handle Knox, Molino or Micah Lewis. Take yuh time 2099, yuh getting worse.

Our team is going to play football. At the very least I'm certain that we won't do as badly as Jamaica did last time.

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 12, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »
Which proves my point. In the pre-World Cup warm-up T&T saw Jamaica get slaughtered 6-0 nil by England and since T&T had lost all their warm-up games leading up to the World Cup. T&T, then adapted a defensive approach in all their matches, hoping somehow to score a goal and defend it or play for a draw in their first two games and get a point from Paraguay. We all know what happened.
 I'm seeing the same thing now on TVJ Sports Network where T&T U-17s are adapting the same approach. And with the U-17 Young Boyz goal-scoring techniques way out on a limb I don't see T&T U-17s surviving against the teams that will be in their group.
PS: Let's hear what your coach has to say about T&T's U-17 chances after the draw.   

Correction number 1 : We didn't see Jamaica get slaugtered. We were actually too busy dying of laughter seeing shit snake Crouch being made to look like Pélé in front of the inept J'can defence.

Correction number 2 : We didn't lose all of our warmups. We drew with Peru and we beat Iceland

Correction number 3 : Beenhakker had decided to adopt a defensive approach long before Jamaica's mauling. In any case we have been accustomed to seeing Jamaica fold up like a cheap tent as soon as it meets anything resembling top flight competition since 1998

Correction number 4: It hard to see anything when you have so much jaundice in yuh eye  :devil:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 12, 2007, 11:36:06 AM »
Which proves my point. In the pre-World Cup warm-up T&T saw Jamaica get slaughtered 6-0 nil by England and since T&T had lost all their warm-up games leading up to the World Cup. T&T, then adapted a defensive approach in all their matches, hoping somehow to score a goal and defend it or play for a draw in their first two games and get a point from Paraguay. We all know what happened.
 I'm seeing the same thing now on TVJ Sports Network where T&T U-17s are adapting the same approach. And with the U-17 Young Boyz goal-scoring techniques way out on a limb I don't see T&T U-17s surviving against the teams that will be in their group.
PS: Let's hear what your coach has to say about T&T's U-17 chances after the draw.   

Correction number 1 : We didn't see Jamaica get slaugtered. We were actually too busy dying of laughter seeing shit snake Crouch being made to look like Pélé in front of the inept J'can defence.

Correction number 2 : We didn't lose all of our warmups. We drew with Peru and we beat Iceland

Correction number 3 : Beenhakker had decided to adopt a defensive approach long before Jamaica's mauling. In any case we have been accustomed to seeing Jamaica fold up like a cheap tent as soon as it meets anything resembling top flight competition since 1998

Correction number 4: It hard to see anything when you have so much jaundice in yuh eye  :devil:
So it must have been quite an impressive display by the T&T team coached by a man who has never won a World Cup match.
Now I understand the defensive approach by T&T. 
jjbrown

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 12, 2007, 11:38:25 AM »
Nope! Not wrong! You will see what I mean during the U-17 World Cup which I will be watching.  :rotfl:

Why yuh doh invite de best dribbling under 17 team at home to watch with you.  ;D :o ::)

Which proves my point. In the pre-World Cup warm-up T&T saw Jamaica get slaughtered  6-0 nil by England and since T&T had lost all their warm-up games  leading up to the World Cup. T&T, then adapted a defensive approach in all their matches, hoping somehow to score a goal and defend it or play for a draw in their first two games and get a point from Paraguay. We all know what happened.

Yes we went to the World Cup and you went in the WC as in the water closet.  We had a 3rd string team come second to Haiti.  If ever there was a chance fuh Jamaica to get their act together and do some real damage to we, dat was it.  But allyuh choke to the Vincies.  Dat is why Nostalgia is all yuh have to hold on to.  Yuh clutching de last straw.  Now yuh finally have a good coach again but allyuh going and spoil de man record because is no World Cup fuh allyuh in the near future...no World Cup for the British Jamaican Team.  :o

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 12, 2007, 11:49:51 AM »
Ah think is time to done de ole' talk now. Jamaica is going home and T&T are going to the World Cup. Hard Luck Jamaica. Better luck next time.

These things happen in life.

Get over it.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 12, 2007, 12:27:22 PM »
Nope! Not wrong! You will see what I mean during the U-17 World Cup which I will be watching.  :rotfl:

Why yuh doh invite de best dribbling under 17 team at home to watch with you.  ;D :o ::)

Which proves my point. In the pre-World Cup warm-up T&T saw Jamaica get slaughtered  6-0 nil by England and since T&T had lost all their warm-up games  leading up to the World Cup. T&T, then adapted a defensive approach in all their matches, hoping somehow to score a goal and defend it or play for a draw in their first two games and get a point from Paraguay. We all know what happened.

Yes we went to the World Cup and you went in the WC as in the water closet.  We had a 3rd string team come second to Haiti.  If ever there was a chance fuh Jamaica to get their act together and do some real damage to we, dat was it.  But allyuh choke to the Vincies.  Dat is why Nostalgia is all yuh have to hold on to.  Yuh clutching de last straw.  Now yuh finally have a good coach again but allyuh going and spoil de man record because is no World Cup fuh allyuh in the near future...no World Cup for the British Jamaican Team.  :o
So Chris Birchell was born in T&T?
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 12, 2007, 12:40:44 PM »
Jamaica2099..these guys just giving yuh picong...dont take it seriously.....but you have to admit you were wrong about our U-17 team
Nope! Not wrong! You will see what I mean during the U-17 World Cup which I will be watching.

Jamaica2099..I meant you were wrong about our team qualifying for the world cup....

and how do you know we will not even be better by then?...most likely this team will go through intense and proper preparation before the World Cup...dont go ahead and make predictions like before the Ja vs T&T U-17 game...
I thought you would have learned from that game
After listening to reports before, during and after the U-17 Qualifiers I knew Jamaica's U-17's would not qualify. This I believe after being told of their training standards from 2006 and predictions of their failure. Even the positive of Jamaica's U-17 being the best dribbling team of the finals was overshadow by their lack of technical football skills.
So T&T basically beat a team devoided of football knowledge. How many teams in the U-17 World Cup do you think will miss the amount of chances that Jamaica had after the 13th minute?    

Mr man  only 1 of your chances force a save from our keeper accoridng to the JA commentators. you all could not even get into  box keep quiet ......   
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 12, 2007, 12:46:50 PM »
I know you Trinis will be the ones cursing and blaming the coach after every match that your U-17s will lose.
After watching the less than impressive performance of both Jamaica & T&T during their match. I can be certain that no Caribbean team will advance from the first round of the U-17 World Cup, but Haiti will perform much better than T&T who will be playing defensive football in almost all three of their matches.

PS: That's a fact and prediction.     

Dis is wat yuh team did in '99 so doh try comin on here with yuh shit predictions .. haul you rassssss.  As a matter of fact why yuh doh admit yuh want TNT team tuh do good because yuh only coming back for licks like a bobolee.

FACT: TNT ADVANCING TO DE OTHER ROUND
PREDICTION: SEE BELOW  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Group D
Team            GP  W  D   L   GF  GA    + / - Pts 
Paraguay        3    2   1   0   9    2       7 7
Qatar             3    2   0   1   6    3       3 6
Burkina Faso    3    1   1   1   4    4       0 4
Jamaica           3    0   0   3   0   10     -10 0

Go TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT TNT

IS THAT TEN GOALS AGAINST I SEEING THERE  :o MY LORD DEY GET MAULED  :devil:  :rotfl:

YEH, TAKEN FROM FIFA SITE.  AH HOPE JA2099 OR JA2999 OR JA NEVER AGAIN ID DE WORLD CUP AGAIN HUSH HE MOUTH NOW

JA2099 please that was our game.... plan your under 17 is no wher better than ours...
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 12:48:53 PM by DWarriorMan »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 12, 2007, 12:52:44 PM »
Birchall...ok call some more names now.   ???

Now count how many of allyuh players over the years yuh could take off dey blind fold in Kingston and dey would not even know where North, South, East or West is.  :D
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 08:08:30 PM by Savannah boy »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 12, 2007, 01:40:11 PM »
Birchall...ok call some more names now.   ???

Now count how many of allyuh players over the years yuh could blind fold in Kingston and dey would not even know where North, South, East or West is.  :D
I just use the one since he was the player that scored the equalising goal during the 1st leg playoff against Bahrain.
jjbrown

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 12, 2007, 02:14:28 PM »
I just use the one since he was the player that scored the equalising goal during the 1st leg playoff against Bahrain.
Yeah sweet Goal
check it here again
and if you realise it was by happenstance eh
sign of a good 'baller, dont you think
one of de many reasons we went Germany ;)
« Last Edit: May 12, 2007, 02:29:24 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2007, 02:45:48 PM »

So Chris Birchell was born in T&T?
JA yuh have a problem with me boy Chris   :waiting:  :beermug:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 12, 2007, 07:28:42 PM »
Talk bout pot callin kettle black. The JA under 20 team looked high and low and find a yute who score the 2 goals that but TNT out of the competition. He talkin bout Birchall pleezeeeeeee.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 13, 2007, 01:05:51 PM »
Here are some predictions:
T&T U-17's will emulate their senior Soca Warriors & finish bottom of their group at the U-17 World Cup and score an own goal.

I rather finish bottom of the group and actually be at the WC than be a big bottom in mih own back yard and be staying home...

T&T will be knocked out of the first round of the Gold Cup.
At least we going to the Gold Cup based on qualification. The only way Jamaica could make it is if somebody feel sorry for dem and invite them as a guest team.

T&T will not win the Digicel Cup in 2008.
At least we made it the the finals of the digicel cup and with a 3rd string team, once again Jamaica has failed with no execuse... Oh yeah is Boxhill fault..

T&T will not qualify for South Africa 2010 World Cup since it is a known fact that Jack & the Senior Soca Warriors are scared of their Reggae Boyz counterparts now that Boxhill will be no more in the JFF.
We qualified for the most recent WC, when last allyuh qualify for anything??? By the way didn't Panama beat you at the GREAT office???

« Last Edit: May 13, 2007, 01:08:36 PM by samo »

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 13, 2007, 02:26:45 PM »
JA really eh getting no love dese days nah...jus look how Sheffield U and Watford get relegated. Ah guess ja2099 could blame Boxhill for dat too.
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: May 13, 2007, 04:13:23 PM »
JA really eh getting no love dese days nah...jus look how Sheffield U and Watford get relegated. Ah guess ja2099 could blame Boxhill for dat too.
hahahaha  :devil:  ::)
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>