May 16, 2024, 06:12:57 PM

Author Topic: La Liga Season - 2010/2011  (Read 61862 times)

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: La Liga Season - 2010/2011
« Reply #240 on: January 31, 2011, 10:46:26 AM »
Notice Real supporters eh report today. Licks from Osasuna away, ah well it was bong to happen  ;D

I think that ended the season hopes.  What can I say?  They are just not good enough.  In a "two horse" race yuh have to at least beat all the other horses to give yourself a chance.

Unlike many, I still stand by the opinion that Mourinho is not the coach for Madrid.

There's still Champions League and Copa Del Rey to play for....
« Last Edit: January 31, 2011, 10:47:57 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: January 31, 2011, 10:56:34 AM »
Notice Real supporters eh report today. Licks from Osasuna away, ah well it was bong to happen  ;D

I think that ended the season hopes.  What can I say?  They are just not good enough.  In a "two horse" race yuh have to at least beat all the other horses to give yourself a chance.

Unlike many, I still stand by the opinion that Mourinho is not the coach for Madrid.

There's still Champions League and Copa Del Rey to play for....

To say they not good enough is IMHO stretching it! certainly they have the tools, but some of the individual behavior of the defenders is erratic to say the least. However, to give up so easily is not Mourinho's way. Real still have Barca at home and if Barac slip up one game it would be down to the wire. Everyone knows Real's problems have nothing to do with coaching, shit it hardly have a coach that Real eh try. If the president & the Board repeatedly getting it wrong and firing coaches, at some point the socio's have to demand change of the decision makers. After all this is the same group that fired Del Bosque after much success claiming he did not have the image Real wanted.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: January 31, 2011, 11:10:17 AM »
To say they not good enough is IMHO stretching it! certainly they have the tools, but some of the individual behavior of the defenders is erratic to say the least. However, to give up so easily is not Mourinho's way. Real still have Barca at home and if Barac slip up one game it would be down to the wire. Everyone knows Real's problems have nothing to do with coaching, shit it hardly have a coach that Real eh try. If the president & the Board repeatedly getting it wrong and firing coaches, at some point the socio's have to demand change of the decision makers. After all this is the same group that fired Del Bosque after much success claiming he did not have the image Real wanted.

The biggest problem with Madrid of late is that Barca has just been outstanding, even by their standards in the past 3 seasons. That's what I mean by "not good enough".  You have to beat the best to be the best, and Barca in the past 3 seasons has been a mountain to climb....This season I honestly don't find Barca to be playing at the level of the last 2 seasons, but when they came up against Madrid in the last clasico, they found that level again - go figure...

Still think Pellegrini had a better footballing team than Mourinho.  They played an outstanding Barca close both home and away, by scoreline and by the run of play...The same cannot be said of Juande Ramos or Mourinho...

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: January 31, 2011, 11:15:47 AM »
Ignore the past decade of Madrid "mismanagement"

Madrid problem right now is Barcelona... plain and simple... All good teams does drop points loss form etc... except this Barcelona team it looking like...

Imagine you only 7 points back with about 17 game to play... and it look like your league season over... where dat does happen?

Barca just looking too good right now, near invincible... FU*K
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: January 31, 2011, 11:17:16 AM »

Still think Pellegrini had a better footballing team than Mourinho.  They played an outstanding Barca close both home and away, by scoreline and by the run of play...The same cannot be said of Juande Ramos or Mourinho...

and imagine Mourinho have more points than them fellas had at this stage of the season... and the league season is a loss already??

FU*K

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: January 31, 2011, 11:19:01 AM »

and imagine Mourinho have more points than them fellas had at this stage of the season... and the league season is a loss already??

FU*K

I hopin Hercules work their magic again and take some points off Barca.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: January 31, 2011, 11:21:23 AM »

FU*K

I hopin Hercules work their magic again and take some points off Barca.

Steups

Dey get 3 this weekend...

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: January 31, 2011, 01:24:27 PM »

The biggest problem with Madrid of late is that Barca has just been outstanding, even by their standards in the past 3 seasons. That's what I mean by "not good enough".  You have to beat the best to be the best, and Barca in the past 3 seasons has been a mountain to climb....This season I honestly don't find Barca to be playing at the level of the last 2 seasons, but when they came up against Madrid in the last clasico, they found that level again - go figure...

Good point! Seriously when I look at coaching and management, I really wonder what is the deciding factor. Because coaches just spend money and eventually they may get it right. If you look at Laudrup you could see he has qualities, because with limited resources his teams play attractively. It would be great if football was to say, Ok everybody gets 150 mil to spend. Go!
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: January 31, 2011, 02:38:40 PM »
Anybody know what Llorente's buy-out fee is?
If I was Abramobitch I woulda gone for him instead of Torres.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: January 31, 2011, 03:07:24 PM »
Anybody know what Llorente's buy-out fee is?
If I was Abramobitch I woulda gone for him instead of Torres.

63 mm EUROS papa

yes in the end Torres was a lil cheaper plus he wanted to leave and he knows english ball already

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: January 31, 2011, 08:14:16 PM »
Ignore the past decade of Madrid "mismanagement"

Madrid problem right now is Barcelona... plain and simple... All good teams does drop points loss form etc... except this Barcelona team it looking like...

Imagine you only 7 points back with about 17 game to play... and it look like your league season over... where dat does happen?

Barca just looking too good right now, near invincible... FU*K

Objective posts from you and Kicker, as RM men yuh culd wear blinders or face de trute and all yuh doin so, my biggest curioisity as a Barca fan is how Pep keep dem fellas motivated, ah know winning contagious and all but dat has to be a huge challenge and not allow cockyness to step in
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: February 02, 2011, 02:59:32 PM »
¡Barça Finalista!

COPA DEL REY

Almería 0-3 FC Barcelona
0-1 : Adriano 35'
0-2 : Thiago 56'
0-3 : Afellay 66'

Barcelona advances 8-0 on aggregate.

Afellay on the scoresheet. The only member not to score is Mascherano.

Waiting on the winner of Real Madrid vs Sevilla .

Més que un club.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: February 02, 2011, 04:54:11 PM »
Real 2-0 FT

When is the final?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: February 02, 2011, 04:54:41 PM »
Real Madrid 2 (Ozil & Adebayor)

Sevilla 0

See you in the final Barca...

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: February 02, 2011, 05:06:34 PM »
And i think is right next to the classico ent?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: February 02, 2011, 05:21:40 PM »

3 days after

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #256 on: February 02, 2011, 07:56:47 PM »
It will be real nice to give dem the duck this season.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: February 03, 2011, 08:30:14 AM »
Barca highlights:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZiypN5Apnl0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZiypN5Apnl0</a>

Real highlights:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/YGF90S9nRvw" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/YGF90S9nRvw</a>

Més que un club.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: February 03, 2011, 05:42:48 PM »

3 days after

Well BOY!!

La Liga Clasico - 16th or 17th April
Copa Final Clasico - around 20th April

Plus the Spanish Supa Copa which is two legs (La Liga Winner vs Copa Del Rey)

And if anything...champions league.

Jeez. All dat licks going one direction?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 06, 2011, 12:48:30 PM »
Another comfortable win for Barca yesterday. Messi with a hat trick.

<a href="http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/MvrPoUN2GyiZJl4aoEg6/mov/1&amp;allowFullScreen=true" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/play?file=http://rd3.videos.sapo.pt/MvrPoUN2GyiZJl4aoEg6/mov/1&amp;allowFullScreen=true</a>

Right now Real Madrid cruising vs Real Sacrificial Lambs
« Last Edit: February 06, 2011, 12:54:04 PM by Bitter »
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: February 07, 2011, 08:22:21 AM »
FC Barcelona 3-0 Atlético Madrid
1-0 : Messi 17'
2-0 : Messi 28'
3-0 : Messi 79'

16th consecutive victory sets as new standard in Liga history.

RECORD PACE: After 22 Liga matches:
• Point total: 61 pts
Barça 09/10: 55 pts (finished with record 99 pts)
• Goals scored: 70
Barça 08/09: 68 (finished with 105 goals)
LPB 1989/90: 65 (finished with record 107 goals)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/bGbPef8MzP8" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/bGbPef8MzP8</a>

Més que un club.

giggsy11

« Reply #261 on: February 13, 2011, 03:48:55 PM »
Espanyol pullin stones against 10 men Real but dey goalie rell carryin on! Kameni is a borse keeper!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 13, 2011, 06:34:09 PM »
Espanyol pullin stones against 10 men Real but dey goalie rell carryin on! Kameni is a borse keeper!

I've been sayin' dat fuh years......He's one of the very best and very underrated.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline kingdavid

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 14, 2011, 06:24:28 AM »

I've been sayin' dat fuh years......He's one of the very best and very underrated.

dat man different jed

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: February 21, 2011, 10:24:22 AM »

a boss keeper, took notice of him some years ago as he was being racially taunted by Real Madrid supporters.

FC Barcelona 2-1 Athletic Bilbao
1-0 : Villa 4'
1-1 : Iraola (pen) 50'
2-1 : Messi 78'

Highlights.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XJfkpWxcXBg" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XJfkpWxcXBg</a>

Rip!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Pr05oidZu4Y" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Pr05oidZu4Y</a>

Més que un club.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: February 21, 2011, 01:51:33 PM »
tough game from bilbao yesterday, good result
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: February 21, 2011, 01:52:48 PM »

One of the shakiest (by their standards) performances I've seen by Barca in a long time.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: February 21, 2011, 02:14:09 PM »

a boss keeper, took notice of him some years ago as he was being racially taunted by Real Madrid supporters.

Dat fella is the reason Cameroun won the gold medal in the Sydney Olympics.  Phenomenal 'keeper and very loyal fella, too.  He coulda left Espanyol a while ago but refused to leave the club. 

One of the shakiest (by their standards) performances I've seen by Barca in a long time.

....but dey still pull it out in de end....overall good game but the last 20 minutes was rel excitin' to watch.   

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: February 21, 2011, 02:17:37 PM »

Yeah and to me, it came down to Macherano, once he came off and Busquets pushed up w/Maxwell at LB and Abidal at central def., midfield was clicking alot better.  Off the ball pressure wasn't typical either, ah boy, next few weeks will be exciting

PS:  Need Puyol back as well, central def IMO just ins't the same w/o the skipper, engine of the team if you ask me, followed by Xavi and Messi

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: February 21, 2011, 03:03:14 PM »

PS:  Need Puyol back as well, central def IMO just ins't the same w/o the skipper, engine of the team if you ask me, followed by Xavi and Messi

Leadership.  That's it right there.  Since he went out injured there performances have slipped.  He's not technically the best baller out there, but his style of play screams leadership... and it's clear as day that they are missing him. 

1]; } ?>