May 12, 2024, 02:24:30 AM

Author Topic: Jack Wilshere is THE TRUTH!  (Read 7339 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Jack Wilshere is THE TRUTH!
« on: November 11, 2008, 02:32:26 PM »
What a good young player!  I think he could go on to be the best British player since Liam Brady.

Oh yeah.  He's 16 years old.

Arsenal kiddies playin sweet ball against a full strength Wigan in de Carling Cup.  Champagne football.

Another interesting tidbit.

Gibbs
Randall
Wilshere
Simpson
Ramsey
Hoyte

Besides all under 19, playing for Arsenal, and talented, are also all British.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 02:51:00 PM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Jack Wilshere is THE TRUTH!
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2008, 02:36:59 PM »
Interesting.

Especially there have been better players since Brady and he wasn't British.

Yuh probably mean best player to come through the Arsenal youth system.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 02:51:59 PM by palos »
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2008, 02:42:17 PM »
Interesting.

Ireland not part of Britain?  My bad.

You have your better players.  I have mine & I know exactly what I mean.

I don't think there's been a better British player since Liam Brady.  But that's just me.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 02:52:26 PM by palos »

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: Jack Wilshire is THE TRUTH!
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2008, 02:54:43 PM »
Interesting.

I don't think there's been a better British player since Liam Brady.  But that's just me.

I just giving yuh fatigue but yes the Republic of ireland is not part of Britain.

As for Brady it will always be subjective.

What I will say is that of all the players from the British isles, he is the only one that take his talent abroad and mash up. All others who try Hughes, Rush, Gascoigne, Lineker, Ince, Platt, Hoddle and Waddle did not make the impact he made overseas.

I would rank Hoddle with Brady though, in terms of being the best, but I know that is a minority position.

I would also rank Gascoigne as more talented than both but unfortunately he was a failure at realizing it.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2008, 03:10:02 PM »
Interesting.

I just giving yuh fatigue but yes the Republic of ireland is not part of Britain.

As for Brady it will always be subjective.

What I will say is that of all the players from the British isles, he is the only one that take his talent abroad and mash up. All others who try Hughes, Rush, Gascoigne, Lineker, Ince, Platt, Hoddle and Waddle did not make the impact he made overseas.

I would rank Hoddle with Brady though, in terms of being the best, but I know that is a minority position.

I would also rank Gascoigne as more talented than both but unfortunately he was a failure at realizing it.

Yes...technically he not British...but when I say British...it include de 2 Irelands, England, Wales, and Scotland.  Ah probably wrong, but I tinkin daz most people on here definition of British as well.

As for the best...it's always subjective.  Gascoigne & Hoddle will alsways be up there but sadly IMO both never really realized their talent on the big stages from a club & country perspective.

IMO....besides dem 3, yuh have Rooney, Giggs, John Terry, Barnes & Dalgliesh are the others for me.  But Chippy Brady better dan dem all IMO.  Dis yute have de POTENTIAL to AT LEAST be part of that company.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Presentation College San Fernando
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2008, 03:11:21 PM »
Arsenal young midfield is thunder.
The reserves game for Man U v. Arsenal should be broadcast - that might be better than some of the shit squad matches that FSC and Setanta does show.

well Watford with Zaki, Palacios & company knocking on the door. the only problem is that they have own-goal expert, Bramble on the field.
throw parties, not grenades.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2008, 03:13:12 PM »
We have Peltier, Guerra, Hyland, Telesford, Gay, Britto, Winchester or and Power and Hardest.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 03:21:22 PM by elan »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2008, 03:13:26 PM »
Interesting.

in comparison to what

adams and ashley cole came through the youth system so to fabregas and wallcot so to charlie george

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2008, 03:15:21 PM »
Arsenal young midfield is thunder.
The reserves game for Man U v. Arsenal should be broadcast - that might be better than some of the shit squad matches that FSC and Setanta does show.

well Watford with Zaki, Palacios & company knocking on the door. the only problem is that they have own-goal expert, Bramble on the field.

Ah tink yuh mean Wigan...not Watford.  Simpson jes score he 2nd.  And it wasn't Bramble fault.  8)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 03:19:07 PM »
3-0 Vela.  Chip de keeper from jes outside de penalty area under pressha while a man slide tacklin he.

Exquisite!

How dese yute men mashin up a EPL full strength team that is no slouch?  Impressive.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2008, 03:19:45 PM »
Interesting.

in comparison to what

adams and ashley cole came through the youth system so to fabregas and wallcot so to charlie george

Firstly yuh should take that up with Palos. i was merely putting his original comment into a different frame of reference.

Secondly, in keeping with Palos statement we discussing SINCE Liam Brady so Charlie George is not relevant.

Thirdly Fabregas and Walcott and fabregas did not come through Arsenal youth system. Wilshire was there since he was a child. fabregas came straight from barcelona youth set-up to the Arsenal first Team. Walcott was already a starter at Southampton.

Fourthly, Ashley Cole and Adams not as good as any of the players we discussing here. When discussing exciting, creative players who could be considered the best, them is two cockroach in fowl party.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2008, 03:20:32 PM »
one could argue that he wasn't marking Simpson.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #12 on: November 11, 2008, 03:21:38 PM »

Yes...technically he not British...but when I say British...it include de 2 Irelands, England, Wales, and Scotland.  Ah probably wrong, but I tinkin daz most people on here definition of British as well.

Them's fightin words. Like saying Trinidad is part of Jamaica.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 11, 2008, 03:21:49 PM »
men ent ready for carlos vela though... when he get his chance it go be real pressure

Offline MarylandTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 11, 2008, 03:23:05 PM »
One player I aint see today is Coquelin ... he is a class CDM .. he's 19 too I think. French.
Another class youth player they have is Nacar Barazite (Dutch) .. on loan at Derby I think.

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2008, 03:23:44 PM »
men ent ready for carlos vela though... when he get his chance it go be real pressure

hopefully he pull off an Altidore and tootoo down he pants in the HEX when he play us.
.. and yes, I already counting us in.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 11, 2008, 03:34:19 PM »
Oh geed!  About 5 Arsenal man jes get some kinda breed and wrong address dey from De Ridder....dat was STINK!!!!

By de way...dis De Ridder fella have SKILLZ too bad!  Fuss time I seein he.  He BAD!!  Have to do some research on he.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 03:37:26 PM by palos »

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 11, 2008, 03:38:20 PM »
that was one hell of a save. I never see any keeper use the crossbar like that.

Offline MarylandTrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 11, 2008, 03:39:29 PM »
Oh geed!  About 5 Arsenal man jes get some kinda breed and wrong address dey from De Ridder....dat was STINK!!!!

By de way...dis De Ridder fella have SKILLZ too bad!  Fuss time I seein he.  He BAD!!  Have to do some research on he.

De Ridder come out of Ajax
Since Sneijder days

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 11, 2008, 03:43:30 PM »
What a good young player!  I think he could go on to be the best British player since Liam Brady.

Oh yeah.  He's 16 years old.

Arsenal kiddies playin sweet ball against a full strength Wigan in de Carling Cup.  Champagne football.

Another interesting tidbit.

Gibbs
Randall
Wilshere
Simpson
Ramsey
Hoyte

Besides all under 19, playing for Arsenal, and talented, are also all British.
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I text that to a bunch of my boys too!!!!

Vela is the real deal too.

WOW  WOW WOW!!!

You realize that this team would drop a few on our national team!!!
TnT Patriot

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2008, 03:45:36 PM »

De Ridder come out of Ajax
Since Sneijder days

Thanx.  Ah now readin dat McLeish let him go because he felt he would fit in better with a team where passing WASN'T a priority.  LOL!

De fella have it doh.  Long time I eh see men get inch, spanner, breed, and wrong address all in one sequence so.  He get off a good shot at de end of it all too!  Luv it!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2008, 03:46:37 PM »
You realize that this team would drop a few on our national team!!!

Not jes our National team.  Dem would qualify fuss in CONCACAF fuh de World Cup.

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2008, 03:49:26 PM »
Maybe people should shut up and let Wenger run his team!
TnT Patriot

Offline acb

• Party like a wok star
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2008, 03:54:40 PM »
Maybe people should shut up and let Wenger run his team!

well the Voyeur didn't get invited to Jose Halloween party on Im on Setanta.
Quite possibly the funniest thing of the season so far.
http://www.setanta.com/en/UK/IOSS/

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2008, 03:55:34 PM »

Palos..yuh large hoss. Yuh amending de globe dey. And calling dat shot for de ress of the board too :devil:

Yeah..I know it off topic, but it kinda interesting: British people are people from the UK. But the UK and Britain are not the same thing. Britain, is basically only the island with England, Scotland and Wales. The UK is Britain, plus Northern Ireland. So NI is part of the UK, but not part of Britain ??? So if yuh ever in one of them British bars on trivia night and they ask what people are widely regarded as British, but they aren't from Britain..it's the Northern Irish  ;D

And yeah..once yuh from the Republic of Ireland, yuh neither from Britain, nor are yuh British. However..Ireland, which consists of the Republic and Northern ireland, along with Britain are known as the British isles for geographic texts. Clear? The message board has been warned. carry on ;)
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 03:59:57 PM by Filho »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2008, 03:59:39 PM »
Charlie Nicholas on Setanta sayin dat the most impressive thing with this group of players is how gifted they are on the ball. The angles they position themselves at, their comfort on the ball, the way they protect the ball.  He say Wilshere is 16 and he tiny.  But already, he is maybe second to Deco who he thinks is the best protector of the ball in the game.  

He say people think a big man could easily brush yuh off de ball and is all about strength.  He say dat is not so.  What Wilshere shows is about technique, comfort on the ball, yuh angles and positioning is what really important.

Andre Toussaint....yuh should take note.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2008, 04:02:04 PM »

Palos..yuh large hoss. Yuh amending de globe dey. And calling dat shot for de ress of the board too :devil:

Yeah..I know it off topic, but it kinda interesting: British people are people from the UK. But the UK and Britain are not the same thing. Britain, is basically only the island with England, Scotland and Wales. The UK is Britain, plus Northern Ireland. So NI is part of the UK, but not part of Britain ??? So if yuh ever in one of them British bars on trivia night and they ask what people are widely regarded as British, but they aren't from Britain..it's the Northern Irish  ;D

And yeah..once yuh from the Republic of Ireland, yuh neither from Britain, nor are yuh British. However..Ireland, which consists of the Republic and Northern ireland, along with Britain are known as the British isles for geographic texts. Clear? The message board has been warned. carry on ;)

Thanx bro.  I really didn't know all dem ting dey and is always good to learn new tings. 

Now let Liam Brady haul he BRITSH MC!!  ;D

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2008, 04:03:05 PM »

I printed this for my own eddification. ;D
TnT Patriot

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2008, 04:05:56 PM »

Thanx bro.  I really didn't know all dem ting dey and is always good to learn new tings. 

Now let Liam Brady haul he BRITSH MC!!  ;D

Hoss..you good. I still trying to figure out what I write dey :-X

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2008, 04:10:09 PM »
Charlie Nicholas on Setanta sayin dat the most impressive thing with this group of players is how gifted they are on the ball. The angles they position themselves at, their comfort on the ball, the way they protect the ball.  He say Wilshere is 16 and he tiny.  But already, he is maybe second to Deco who he thinks is the best protector of the ball in the game.  

He say people think a big man could easily brush yuh off de ball and is all about strength.  He say dat is not so.  What Wilshere shows is about technique, comfort on the ball, yuh angles and positioning is what really important.

Andre Toussaint....yuh should take note.

what BS.. ask charlie nicholas if he ever watch men like Bojan and Busquets..

And if he was really second to Deco how come he not starting for Arsenal?

1]; } ?>