May 06, 2024, 06:01:12 PM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 163605 times)

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Balotelli Snubs Wilshere
« Reply #240 on: December 21, 2010, 05:23:08 PM »
I have no problem with what he said; Balotelli just staying to script.  Jack Wilshere probably doesn't know who Jack Wilshere is yet either. Plus what has Wilshere done/won yet? Play for a overrated England and Arsenal side who has yet to win shite!

yet to win shite? so the fa cups, the league, the unbeaten run of 49 games? are all shite?

so by that measure manu have only won champs league and arsneal nothing? is that your yard stick or just trying to start a pissing contest?

liverpool are just barely ahead of you guys in most trophies by a british club and arsenal behind you lot

Sh!t for brains, I was referring to Wilshere not having won or accomplish anything with this current Arsenal side!

cesspit mouth! i was referring to arsenal that have won things England hasn't won shite since a confederations cup

so watch where yuh throw them stone mr glass house

giggsy11

« Reply #241 on: December 21, 2010, 06:30:34 PM »
I have no problem with what he said; Balotelli just staying to script.  Jack Wilshere probably doesn't know who Jack Wilshere is yet either. Plus what has Wilshere done/won yet? Play for a overrated England and Arsenal side who has yet to win shite!

yet to win shite? so the fa cups, the league, the unbeaten run of 49 games? are all shite?

so by that measure manu have only won champs league and arsneal nothing? is that your yard stick or just trying to start a pissing contest?

liverpool are just barely ahead of you guys in most trophies by a british club and arsenal behind you lot

Sh!t for brains, I was referring to Wilshere not having won or accomplish anything with this current Arsenal side!

cesspit mouth! i was referring to arsenal that have won things England hasn't won shite since a confederations cup

Gunner you seem to be gettin your lines crossed somewhere.  My original post was not referring to Arsenal's history but the present side which like Wilshere is all about potential not based on anything they or he has done or  have won. Has he contributed to Arsenal winning anything the way Balotelli contributed to Inter during his time there? Winning that  tourney you guys win every summer in Holland does not count.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2010, 07:04:34 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 21, 2010, 08:57:25 PM »

Gunner you seem to be gettin your lines crossed somewhere.  My original post was not referring to Arsenal's history but the present side which like Wilshere is all about potential not based on anything they or he has done or  have won. Has he contributed to Arsenal winning anything the way Balotelli contributed to Inter during his time there? Winning that  tourney you guys win every summer in Holland does not count.

wires crossed or not, it will remain to see if balotelli will directly help city win anything

balotelli was already established this was jacks break out year with regular starts

so far balotelli has shown nothing of note in the EPL

and we all know that balotelli won stuff simply because the special one was there and money to back him up

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 21, 2010, 11:55:04 PM »

wires crossed or not, it will remain to see if balotelli will directly help city win anything

balotelli was already established this was jacks break out year with regular starts

so far balotelli has shown nothing of note in the EPL

and we all know that balotelli won stuff simply because the special one was there and money to back him up

That's why I don't take a lot ah alyuh seriously when alyuh talking football.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mario Balotelli
« Reply #244 on: December 22, 2010, 12:56:58 AM »
Balotelli could f**k off....

pathetic really... could have just accepted the award.... no need to take a dig at Wilshere and then he also had a go at Rooney Fabregas etc by saying everyone but Messi who won the award are behind him

LOLLLL

Thank God United didnt buy that waste of break

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 22, 2010, 05:25:28 AM »

pathetic really... could have just accepted the award.... no need to take a dig at Wilshere and then he also had a go at Rooney Fabregas etc by saying everyone but Messi who won the award are behind him

LOLLLL

:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

giggsy11

« Reply #246 on: December 22, 2010, 07:39:45 AM »

LOLLLL

Smalls you and I will have to agree to disagree here. Balotelli is no more immature or arrogant than Ronaldo was when he came to United or still sometimes displays today. If he want to say he better than all those fellas so what? It falls on him nobody else. He was smart enough to say Messi was better which he is; so what does tell you?

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 22, 2010, 08:24:01 AM »
Some athletes are allowed to be arrogant and cocky to the press, and others aren't... It all depends on your perspective. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: December 22, 2010, 08:33:38 AM »

LOLLLL

Smalls you and I will have to agree to disagree here. Balotelli is no more immature or arrogant than Ronaldo was when he came to United or still sometimes displays today. If he want to say he better than all those fellas so what? It falls on him nobody else. He was smart enough to say Messi was better which he is; so what does tell you?

the difference Ronaldo was brilliant... Balotelli is a very talented player but yet to really hit any expected heights his arrogance has set.... he won a treble on a bench with a team and crowd that hated him

He is the unhappiest most ignorant modern day footballer I have ever seen...  has he ever smiled?

He is so fortunate to be in that situation.. he was adopted, hated in Italy and now has a fresh chance to become a man but yet he is a little boy(even though huge lol) with a bad attitude

Cheer up Balo!

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 22, 2010, 12:19:57 PM »
yet he is a little boy(even though huge lol) with a bad attitude

At least you and Balo have one ting in common.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 22, 2010, 12:22:13 PM »
yet he is a little boy(even though huge lol) with a bad attitude

At least you and Balo have one ting in common.

word Palos.. very mature

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #251 on: December 22, 2010, 01:23:31 PM »

LOLLLL

the difference Ronaldo was brilliant... Balotelli is a very talented player but yet to really hit any expected heights his arrogance has set.... he won a treble on a bench with a team and crowd that hated him

He is the unhappiest most ignorant modern day footballer I have ever seen...  has he ever smiled?

He is so fortunate to be in that situation.. he was adopted, hated in Italy and now has a fresh chance to become a man but yet he is a little boy(even though huge lol) with a bad attitude

Cheer up Balo!

Alyuh not consistent at all with alyuh comparison of players. Rel double speak from alyuh. Yesterday he was ah yuteman today he is brilliant. SMDH
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 22, 2010, 02:22:49 PM »
Fabregas and Wilshere respond to Balotelli taunts

Written by Jonathan Chong on Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Promising Manchester City striker Mario Balotelli, having won the Italian publication Tuttosport's Golden Boy award earlier this week, taunted midfielder Jack Wilshere.

The award is to celebrate Europe's top young footballers, and Wilshere came second in the poll.

Balotelli, an Italian international but has struggled to cement his place in City's starting XI, said: "What's his name? Wil...? No, I just don't know him, but the next time I play against Arsenal I'll try to be careful.

"Maybe I could show him the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won.

"For 2011 I want the Premier League - to continue the tradition with Inter that saw me win the last three championships - and the Europa League, a trophy I'm yet to win and that surely we are favourites for."

Wilshere refused to rise to Balotelli ill-mannered taunt, simply saying on his Twitter account: "Would just like to say how honoured I am to have got 2nd place in the 'golden boy'! And like to thank everyone who voted for me!

"And would like to congratulate Mario Ballotelli on winning it, even if he dont no who I am! He is a top player!"

Captain Cesc Fabregas, a world champion with Spain, responded to Wilshere's tweet, saying: "Don't worry, we know who you are and that's what matters most.

"You play week in week out and that's the most important, trust me!"

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: December 22, 2010, 03:29:02 PM »
Check out the list that Balotelli has just made:

Guardian.co.uk's worst Premier League team of the season so far
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 22, 2010, 05:21:38 PM »
Alyuh give almost every big player that switch league time to adapt, but the yuteman must be Super Mario. Man City playing rel Shyte football, daiz he fault?

I watching Man City games more regular since he arrive cause I like the yuteman. You can see he is ahead of the majority of players there. He, Tevez and Toure. Balotelli movement off the ball is amazing and many times he get's to position at the right time but players cannot deliver the pass.. Is either they have to take an extra touch or they head down to long. Even when he on the ball most time the movement of the ball is stagnant. Look at Silva always a touch to much, the Russian feel he could score from anywhere and that Adam Johnson is pure toots.

There is so much you can blame the yuteman for, but he came into a rel messed up situation at Man City. He's too good and technical to play what Man City is playing.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: December 22, 2010, 08:18:18 PM »
that Adam Johnson is pure toots.

yes Elan...yuh good
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Zeppo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: December 23, 2010, 01:31:08 PM »
Man City boss Mancini warns boastful Mario Balotelli

Roberto Mancini insists Mario Balotelli must lighten up to justify his new status as the world's best youngster. After winning the Fifa award, Balotelli claimed not to have heard of Arsenal's runner-up Jack Wilshere while saying he is nearly as good as Lionel Messi.

But City boss Mancini says he must back up his words with consistent displays - and curb the temper blighting his game. "Only if you play well in every match can you say these things," he said. "You need to smile to play football."

(continue)
"Donovan was excellent. We knew he was a good player, but he really didn't do anything wrong in the whole game and made it difficult for us."
- Xavi

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: December 27, 2010, 08:33:28 PM »
balotelli is toots

all smoke and no fire when he reach the EPL all fine and dandy in Italia

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: December 28, 2010, 10:54:44 AM »
balotelli is toots

That toots scored a hat trick today.  I hope he continues to shit down the EPL!

That most over rated of leagues!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: December 28, 2010, 10:57:21 AM »
balotelli is toots

He score TWO penalty so he must be a selfish toots.  Who is he to be takin' penalty ahead of all the senior players?!  ::)

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: December 28, 2010, 11:03:51 AM »
balotelli is toots

He score TWO penalty so he must be a selfish toots.  Who is he to be takin' penalty ahead of all the senior players?!  ::)

Black and selfish and a shit hound.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: December 28, 2010, 11:34:57 AM »
two pens and a offside tap in

Genius that Balotelli!  ::)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: December 28, 2010, 01:09:35 PM »

...any more excuses about the other 4 goals in 8 games this season?  What about his goals in Serie A?  Had that been Rooney or Berba you woulda come write a whole chapter to their greatness and start with the silly fan board chants.

Stop hating dude, I ain't the biggest fan and think he needs to be knocked down a peg, but give credit where it's due. 
« Last Edit: December 28, 2010, 01:11:09 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline RehanaOmardeenfan

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: December 28, 2010, 02:01:27 PM »
Hat trick is a hat trick :angel:

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: December 28, 2010, 03:58:18 PM »
balotelli is toots

How de man color reach in this?  Leh we not go there boss.

Offline Die_Hard

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: December 28, 2010, 04:01:08 PM »
balotelli is toots

Have you been living under a rock?  The man has been called all kinds of names and had bananas thrown at him....WAIT!   or I see,,,,sarcasm is not your strong suit.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: December 28, 2010, 04:01:30 PM »
balotelli is toots

Sarcasm, Tenorsaw.  Dize all it is.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: December 28, 2010, 06:40:03 PM »
 ;D
balotelli is toots

Sarcasm, Tenorsaw.  Dize all it is.

All right...Got my hands up, fellas.  I glossed over that one.  Totally aware of the taunts he receives. ;D

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: December 28, 2010, 07:01:36 PM »

Balotelli scored more in this one game than Rooney has all season!!!
If it was Rooney yuh woulda be singin some song and talkin about class.
Right now Rooney wish Santa would bring him two penalties and a tap-in.

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: December 28, 2010, 11:12:37 PM »
still toots

just toots cubed now with that easy of hatricks

1]; } ?>