May 06, 2024, 03:59:02 AM

Author Topic: For The Record (Warning may be offensive)  (Read 11907 times)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
For The Record (Warning may be offensive)
« on: June 06, 2007, 09:41:30 AM »
For the Record I am NOT Jack Warner fan…..Ponnoxx

The man has done plenty of wrong to our Football, but he also has done things that helped us. I do not agree with the blacklist but I think is time for a change. Let us examine the blacklist properly and see if there can be a reason why players were left out. Marco Van Basten has made a similar move with Holland(even though their younger players play at a high level too) with some decent and reasonable results.

Avery John – 31- always gave 110% but at 31 may not have the legs to keep up. He was never the best reader of the game so his experience might not be needed.

Anthony Wolfe – 23- Player with good feet and pace but is an inconsistent goalscorer and not the most crafty although skilful.

Atiba Charles – 29- Rugged player that gave his all on the field. Passing always lacked and at 29 doesn’t seem that it would improve.

Aurtis Whitley – 30- Whitley is one of the best players in the PFL but has not reproduced his pre-World Cup 2006 form and at 30 years it would be better to groom someone else. He even went quite Vietnam and get send back!!

Brent Sancho – 30-Did extremely well in World Cup 2006. A hard working player who has mediocre footwork. Sometimes he could let his dedication get in the way of getting the job done properly.

Christopher Birchall - 23 – A welcomed addition to the squad. A great ball winner and probably the best striker of the ball in the National Pool, Chris is definitely one for the future. Lacks vision and footwork and has not been playing regularly enough to warrant the fees to be called back home.

Collin Samuel – 25- Fast winger, strong on the ball and decent passer. His crosses are inconsistent and lacks defensive capabilities but would be a decent addition to any squad as he could play both wings.

Cornell Glen – 25- Blisteringly Fast player with decent ball control. Capable of scoring great goals but not consistent.

Cyd Gray – 33- Hard working defender who can win tackles and air challenges. Lacks composure and at 33 would not be learning soon.

Evans Wise – 33- Great dribbler. Crosses are very inconsistent and does not produce enough goalscoring opportunities when he is on the pitch

Ian Cox – 36- Laborer and too old

Kelvin Jack – 31- Great on collecting crosses and very aggressive. Sometimes can be slow at reacting to certain situations.

Kenwyne Jones – 22- Great Talent, strong, fast, skilful and could score goals. He is a bit inconsistent in front of goal and scores in clusters rather than regularly but has done well this season and may need some rest.
Marvin Andrews – 31- Good at aerial balls. Lacks in footwork and tackle winning and is too old to learn.

Shaka Hislop – 38- Great all round keeper. He is done well throughout his career, even improving his distribution which was his weakest attribute. Retired

Stern John – 30- Proven goal scorer and excellent and holding up the ball. Teams tend to need more movement than he offers. The season has been long and he may need some rest. Ronaldo for Brazil is receiving similar treatment and he has been Brazil’s talisman for a decade now.

The TTFF is definitely too reliant on Jack Warner financially and should be able to accommodate players without his help which is not the case. Fielding a local contingent might be the answer to this dependence on Warner for some simple but practical reasons.  (1) TTFF more accountable for their players (2) The players are not high profile (as yet) so they are easier to manage (3) Coach Wim Rijsbergen gets more time to work with players and monitor them (even in a league like PFL) (4) It could become more of a team than mixing  locals with foreigners (5) the Local players are generally younger .
The accomplished players fighting over money can be viewed as petty because there are footballers locally based who would be dying to get their break (and sometimes  have just as much talent but never got their break). This may be the TTFF's way of cutting their financial ties with Jack Warner (MAYBE) and becoming more self-dependent , because managing a local team would cost cheaper in terms of transport, payment, club conflict resolution and residence. It would allow them to use the money generated from the World Cup to put in place serious infrastructure for Football programs in T&T (from junior to senior). For the 30 year olds who fighting for the money it might just be a new car or house. Blacklisting may even be none existent and just a figment of the players’ imagination. If it is in effect then it might not have been the best way to deal with the situation, but the way the aforementioned “blacklisted players” handled things may not have been most ideal either. My mother always said “two wrongs don’t make a right. ” Somebody has to back down. Trinidad and Tobago’s Football versus a clique of sixteen disgruntled players as a showdown looms ahead. Very pleasing to witness was the formation of Football Players Association of Trinidad and Tobago (FPATT) which could look over the needs of players both foreign and local. The players should be commended for such foresight.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 09:44:30 AM by Ponnoxx »

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: For The Record (Warning may be offensive)
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 09:58:33 AM »

The man has done plenty of wrong to our Football, but he also has done things that helped us. I do not agree with the blacklist but I think is time for a change. Let us examine the blacklist properly and see if there can be a reason why players were left out. Marco Van Basten has made a similar move with Holland(even though their younger players play at a high level too) with some decent and reasonable results.

Avery John – 31- always gave 110% but at 31 may not have the legs to keep up. He was never the best reader of the game so his experience might not be needed.

Anthony Wolfe – 23- Player with good feet and pace but is an inconsistent goalscorer and not the most crafty although skilful.

Atiba Charles – 29- Rugged player that gave his all on the field. Passing always lacked and at 29 doesn’t seem that it would improve.

Aurtis Whitley – 30- Whitley is one of the best players in the PFL but has not reproduced his pre-World Cup 2006 form and at 30 years it would be better to groom someone else. He even went quite Vietnam and get send back!!

Brent Sancho – 30-Did extremely well in World Cup 2006. A hard working player who has mediocre footwork. Sometimes he could let his dedication get in the way of getting the job done properly.

Christopher Birchall - 23 – A welcomed addition to the squad. A great ball winner and probably the best striker of the ball in the National Pool, Chris is definitely one for the future. Lacks vision and footwork and has not been playing regularly enough to warrant the fees to be called back home.

Collin Samuel – 25- Fast winger, strong on the ball and decent passer. His crosses are inconsistent and lacks defensive capabilities but would be a decent addition to any squad as he could play both wings.

Cornell Glen – 25- Blisteringly Fast player with decent ball control. Capable of scoring great goals but not consistent.

Cyd Gray – 33- Hard working defender who can win tackles and air challenges. Lacks composure and at 33 would not be learning soon.

Evans Wise – 33- Great dribbler. Crosses are very inconsistent and does not produce enough goalscoring opportunities when he is on the pitch

Kelvin Jack – 31- Great on collecting crosses and very aggressive. Sometimes can be slow at reacting to certain situations.

Kenwyne Jones – 22- Great Talent, strong, fast, skilful and could score goals. He is a bit inconsistent in front of goal and scores in clusters rather than regularly but has done well this season and may need some rest.
Marvin Andrews – 31- Good at aerial balls. Lacks in footwork and tackle winning and is too old to learn.

Shaka Hislop – 38- Great all round keeper. He is done well throughout his career, even improving his distribution which was his weakest attribute. Retired

Stern John – 30- Proven goal scorer and excellent and holding up the ball. Teams tend to need more movement than he offers. The season has been long and he may need some rest. Ronaldo for Brazil is receiving similar treatment and he has been Brazil’s talisman for a decade now.

The TTFF is definitely too reliant on Jack Warner financially and should be able to accommodate players without his help which is not the case. Fielding a local contingent might be the answer to this dependence on Warner for some simple but practical reasons.  (1) TTFF more accountable for their players (2) The players are not high profile (as yet) so they are easier to manage (3) Coach Wim Rijsbergen gets more time to work with players and monitor them (even in a league like PFL) (4) It could become more of a team than mixing  locals with foreigners (5) the Local players are generally younger .
The accomplished players fighting over money can be viewed as petty because there are footballers locally based who would be dying to get their break (and sometimes  have just as much talent but never got their break). This may be the TTFF's way of cutting their financial ties with Jack Warner (MAYBE) and becoming more self-dependent , because managing a local team would cost cheaper in terms of transport, payment, club conflict resolution and residence. It would allow them to use the money generated from the World Cup to put in place serious infrastructure for Football programs in T&T (from junior to senior). For the 30 year olds who fighting for the money it might just be a new car or house. Blacklisting may even be none existent and just a figment of the players’ imagination. If it is in effect then it might not have been the best way to deal with the situation, but the way the aforementioned “blacklisted players” handled things may not have been most ideal either. My mother always said “two wrongs don’t make a right. ” Somebody has to back down. Trinidad and Tobago’s Football versus a clique of sixteen disgruntled players as a showdown looms ahead. Very pleasing to witness was the formation of Football Players Association of Trinidad and Tobago (FPATT) which could look over the needs of players both foreign and local. The players should be commended for such foresight.

I appreciate your thoughts..

The accomplished players however not fightig for themselves  I am sure you know, they fighting for the younglings..

The next thing is, What was inappropriate about how the players handled the situation?.. Explain.
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 10:05:16 AM »

The accomplished players however not fightig for themselves  I am sure you know, they fighting for the younglings..

The next thing is, What was inappropriate about how the players handled the situation?.. Explain.

They are fighting for their money, not FPATT. Is the TTFF opposing  FPATT in anyway ?

The only thing they can gain by this law suit is they money, proper doucmentation in the future so no mis-understandings, respect and showing the youths to stand up for their rights. ..   :beermug:

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:18:43 AM »
Hello Ponnoxx,
may I be so bold as to ask you a few questions?
1) Do you work?
2) Has your employer ever short paid you?
3) Do you think that the players who are representing TnT in the Gold Cup would be getting a stipend?
4) Do you think it would be fair for the TTFF to deduct the expenses incurred from the players stipend?
5) Where do you think that all the monies that the TTFF has received for the World Cup has now gone?
6) Do you think it would be fair for TTFF to continue to treat our players like this?
7) Would it be the players fault if they were to be treated badly by TTFF?
8 ) The Dutch team situation is definitely not the same. please read this. "Under his guidance, the team were unbeaten in their World Cup qualification group and made it through the group stages at the FIFA World Cup 2006, but were eliminated in a frenzied 1-0 loss to Portugal in the Round of 16. Van Basten was heavily criticised for dropping Ruud van Nistelrooy (who had scored twenty-eight goals for Holland) before this game. Van Basten has a contract with the KNVB for managing the Dutch national side until 2008. The KNVB has expressed its wishes to extend his contract to include the World Cup qualification route to 2010 FIFA World Cup in South Africa. In November 2006, Van Basten recalled exiled Milan midfielder Clarence Seedorf for a friendly against England at the Amsterdam ArenA. In May 2007, Van Basten announced the end of his long-running dispute with Real Madrid striker Ruud van Nistelrooy, who had previously declared never to play for a Dutch national squad with Van Basten as its manager.[citation needed] Other players, such as Roy Makaay, Mark van Bommel and Edgar Davids, however, remain out of favour."...   
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marco_van_Basten
9) could you please elaborate on this comment? “(2) The players are not high profile (as yet) so they are easier to manage”, maybe you mean “taken advantage of” because there is a long history of this in regards to the TTFF and their players.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 10:31:53 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 10:27:39 AM »

Interesting you mention Van Basten.  I'd like to point out that van basten is the head coach of the team and the one rightly in charge of player selection.  Van Nistelrooij (who was also recently recalled) and others had not been blacklisted by their federation.  Seeing as how Rijsbergen wanted to select some of the blacklisted players don't you think they should have been allowed to?  (him being the head coach and all)

It's also interesting how you try to rationalise the blacklist by making it seem as though most of the the players in question are past their prime or not good.  My question is, if these guys were all (in your opinion) in top form would the blacklist then be unjust?  (as an aside it's also interesting how you state that you don't agree with the blacklist, yet then write "Let us examine the blacklist properly and see if there can be a reason why players were left out.")

The players had a contract, the TTFF are in breach of the contract, it's that simple.  Don't you work?  What would happen if you didn't get the things your employer agreed to?

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 10:33:51 AM »
In this day and age verbal agreements very risky...People could say they didn't realize what they saying...all kinda thing ...it just doesn't hold enough water...It happens everyday...If the boss say he will give me a BONUS and he didn't give me ...would you propose I take him to court for that? As a boss people say all types of things to motivate...Its time for a change
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 10:36:22 AM by Ponnoxx »

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2007, 10:39:53 AM »

They are fighting for their money, not FPATT. Is the TTFF opposing  FPATT in anyway ?

The only thing they can gain by this law suit is they money, proper doucmentation in the future so no mis-understandings, respect and showing the youths to stand up for their rights. ..   :beermug:

But at the end of the day, Its not about the money for most of these guys. Tey are helping to put things in place for de future.

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2007, 10:40:54 AM »
Doh even mention he ,he could stay blacklisted forever ,for all I care lol .

Offline rocwell

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2007, 10:42:06 AM »
If the boss say he will give me a BONUS and he didn't give me ...would you propose I take him to court for that? As a boss people say all types of things to motivate...Its time for a change

You'll make a good slave.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2007, 10:43:26 AM »
If the boss say he will give me a BONUS and he didn't give me ...would you propose I take him to court for that? As a boss people say all types of things to motivate...Its time for a change

You'll make a good slave.
shit, you beat me to it man RocWell

I was chattin with a co-worker from central america and he says that is how some of those latin american countries treat their players also.
it is very sad that some football associations have to treat their players that way eh
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 10:46:24 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2007, 10:50:11 AM »
In this day and age verbal agreements very risky...People could say they didn't realize what they saying...all kinda thing ...it just doesn't hold enough water...It happens everyday...If the boss say he will give me a BONUS and he didn't give me ...would you propose I take him to court for that? As a boss people say all types of things to motivate...Its time for a change

You have a serious right to question it bro.. If you going to merely SAY anything to motiviate, and dont live up to your promise, verbally or how ever, whats the motivation after that ?

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2007, 10:51:48 AM »
I was going to write  a long answer but then I realise I could' nt be assed Jack warner is a tief and the blacklisting of players is morally and legally wrong.
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2007, 10:57:18 AM »
I was going to write  a long answer but then I realise I could' nt be assed Jack warner is a tief and the Jacklisting of players is morally and legally wrong.
on a side note here, I believe that the next edition of "Cote ce Cota la" has to have JackListed in it ;)

Occonorg, that is called a "hollow promise", which I hope some forumites are NOT accustomed to getting from any one else.
it basically a form of abuse when the person is younger but as they get older it is morally corrupt.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 11:02:17 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline superoli

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2007, 11:09:10 AM »
jacklisted and jackula

I like it
Superoli for President of TTFF
I have one promise...........
A professional organization for professional players

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2007, 12:06:24 PM »

Some interesting points here.

Ponnoxx, you said: The accomplished players fighting over money can be viewed as petty because there are footballers locally based who would be dying to get their break (and sometimes  have just as much talent but never got their break).

Does that mean that if an unemployed man who was better qualified than you came to your workplace and offered to do your job for less money, you would step aside and give him your job? You wouldn't want to appear greedy, would you?

Of course you wouldn't. You really shouldn't mix the different elements of this argument. You should break them down and deal with them individually.

1. Did the verbal contract take place?

2. If it did, is it legally enforcable?

3. Should the players have just accepted $6,000TT?

4. If not, and TTFF wouldn't produce accounts, what options did they have?

5. Where did the World Cup millions go to?

6. Does anybody care?

7. If it wasn't for the players confronting TTFF, this would have been forgotten by most people. Is that right?

8. Do you wish the next generation to follow the scandals of Strike Squad and Soca Warriors?

9 Isn't it time to stand up to this constant mismanagement?

Also, I find this statement incredible: Blacklisting may even be none existent and just a figment of the players’ imagination.

Even the national team manager and Oliver Camps have admitted to the blascklist. It really isn't helpful to include completely incorrect phrases like that.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2007, 12:54:49 PM »
It appears that this really is an open forum, cause it have all kind of people of varying intelligence on this forum. I will leave it at that.  ;D
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2007, 01:09:02 PM »
i see you say Marco Van Basten but we is not holland eh, we barely scrapping d barrel for players
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2007, 01:32:13 PM »

Is one thing if you trying to offer a differing opinion backed up by strong, justified and verifiable facts for your counter argument eh.. I could real respect dat..

But this whole post so factually, logically and philosophically inaccurate and nonsensical is like it not even deserving of a response!

Offline Fantastic

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2007, 01:49:55 PM »
Ponoxx, yuh should change yuh name to just fackin  " ox " or maybe dumboxx. Where yuh does confuse me is how yuh could be so " chupid " and same time mix that een with some decent points. Almost like yuh could kinda understand, but yuh just want to be " chupid " ???. As ah earlier poster said, Jack must be really bite yuh! Ent? ;D ;D
Doh loss yuh head boss

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2007, 01:52:20 PM »
Ponoxx, yuh should change yuh name to just fackin  " ox " or maybe dumboxx. Where yuh does confuse me is how yuh could be so " chupid " and same time mix that een with some decent points. Almost like yuh could kinda understand, but yuh just want to be " chupid " ???. As ah earlier poster said, Jack must be really bite yuh! Ent? ;D ;D

O garrrd oo.!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2007, 02:12:16 PM »

hehehehehe

allyuh is f**king kicks oui

Offline Dr. Rat

• Licks Pass!!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2007, 02:15:25 PM »
Ponoxx is TI other half.  Mad no mudda ass.
PNM in yuh mudda-in-law

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2007, 02:47:06 PM »
I like ox the fella talk bout man who ole dem fellas ole. News Flash some ah dem youners head hard and cyah learn. We like to get rid ah peeps too quick if they wuking use dem. Doh discard dem because they ole
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 04:58:29 PM »
Ammm...This baffling me...how come everybody looking at it from an employee point of view but not a boss..I mean everyone does work for someone but still ..Fantastic ...please don't call me stupid becasue if you don't understand or you disagree...That just making you look like an ass...Fantastic?! you kiddin me ? Agreein with everyone else is what keep me out of trouble alot of times in life...I will say what I think...If people agree or not is not my problem but doh call me stupid....hard warrior I never said we on Holland page but we need a new team...We start now I guess which is good....redtrinigyal(females supposed to be more open minded but you prove me wrong...small ting).. you are right because some people don't even have proper negations for my arguments but choose to talk about intelligence on the forum and call me names  :-\ ...All because I say Warrior Nation are hypocrites because they don't support the game locally enough...Men and women face screw for that...That don't diminish the good things allyuh do but I still find it hypocrite...Football begins at home..USA know that...Brazil know that...everybody know that but we the 'intelligent ones'...If you not supporting grassroots Football then forget about it...if allyuh doh know that then doh waste internet space ...find something better to do and stop making clowns out of yourselves...truetrini In surprised you didn't open your ass to say something...I woulda hear more good things that what does come out yuh mouth...weary you are totally wrong, teams must be replenished ....Go T&T
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 05:06:33 PM by Ponnoxx »

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 05:05:15 PM »
Ponnoxx.. All vex tork aside.. If I am your boss and I tell you. " Work hard and I shall reward you with xyz".. You then meet your targets, you expect your payment, and bam, i e upkeeping my end of the bargain..  How will you feel?.. How will you handle it?..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Mr Fix-it

• Hero Warrior
  • I Love 5 things,my 3 Babies/ManU/Wife in dat order
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 05:09:30 PM »
Ponnoxx.. All vex tork aside.. If I am your boss and I tell you. " Work hard and I shall reward you with xyz".. You then meet your targets, you expect your payment, and bam, i e upkeeping my end of the bargain..  How will you feel?.. How will you handle it?..

Leave de fackin wuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simple :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:
"If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 05:11:59 PM »
He never answer dis question yet.

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2007, 05:14:56 PM »

Leave de fackin wuk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Simple :beermug: :beermug: :beermug:

Or in a unionized environment, question it, ask for reasons why, if it not satisfactory, ask for audited statements, strike..

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline kentsoulman

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2007, 05:24:25 PM »
OK mate, I'm game....lets play boss.

I'm president of the TTFF and I want to encourage my players to do well. So I think "aha, I'll promise them a fair share of the revenue that we've accrued due to the hard work of the players and coaching staff" I tell my uncle Jack, and he gets mad with me about spending his money. He says I gotta sort things out , coz he's got bills to pay. Damn.

The players perform well, and if not for a few key turning points, may even have won two matches and qualified for the next stage. But thats football. The boys did us proud, the supporters lit up the tournament and everyone will be watching T&T from now on.

Uncle Jack pops in and says he'll look after the cash for me. Glad he's around to help.

Ok, as boss, I guess I'd better start planning for the Gold Cup. I know a few of those boys are long in the tooth, so I think we should focus on the youngsters. Mmm, thats gonna be a problem, coz the supporters will want me to go with the Warriors. Also, this new coach thinks he's got the World Cup boys to choose from, and thats why he agreed to take the job. and also, I have to give them a shit load of money and Uncle Jack said that I don't need to give them their cash coz the govt gave them loads of dollars and,
after all they're just greedy anyway. They won't say nothing. Never have before. If I do it now in the summer, by January they will have calmed down and I'll promise them another bundle of cash. Perhaps I can make old Yorkie a Duke or Prince or something. Then when he comes to play, the others will follow. If anyone argues Uncle Jack says I can blacklist them and play one or two of the young boys.

Whats this? Its now April and they haven't backed down. Well, thats ok coz we still got Tallest and Carlos and Scottie and Stern, and wheres Yorkie-can't even contact him? Uncle Jack said he's gonna tell Uncle Sepp to make a rule that players can't take me to court.

More trouble. Stupid boys not gonna play coz the others are blacklisted. I don't understand these people, why aren't they doing as they're told. Shit, I can't even give them the money coz Uncle Jack bought Spalkman a new Jag.

These boys are not being fair. And now they wanna start a union and they got some smartass white boy with no hair over here to help. Better call Uncle Jack. Uncle Jack? Uncle Jack? Damn, just getting voicemail..............

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2007, 05:25:28 PM »
That is a bonus oconnorg...not pay...Dem fellas get pay...They want a bonus...You cyah vex if you doh get a bonus...Yo could vex for your pay but not a bonus...Sometimes the boss might say that expecting a high profit at the end of a term but things didn't go well or the company decide they using the money elsewhere...Your bonus have to take a side track...Life is not fair ...people who work for companies for years does get lay-off, and is not because they can't work well but if a younger person doing the job, it more probable that they will work for a longer duration...thus prolonging the future of the company...I hear what allyuh saying but a bonus is outside pay...look it up in the dictionary(I don't have one close) and tell me if I am wrong...Jack Warner being the cunning person that he is knows this quite well....It have no way I could carry my boss to court over a bonus...Only if a next man who put in the same work get and I in get, but that is not the case...Rocwell I will make a good slave...If I agree to work for someone for a certain payment and the person thinks I am doing well and say he/she ;D would give me a bonus ...and at the end of the day he say I not giving you it anymore but he pay me what we agreed on first...Talk done......Probably I didn't do as well as he would have projected...If he didn't say that, where was I getting the bonus from?...I cyah vex because i agree to a payment and he pay me...i didn't get a bonus but I get my pay....Go T&T

1]; } ?>