May 06, 2024, 11:43:51 PM

Author Topic: The Czech Republic Encounter is the Litmus Test for the Warriors!  (Read 1543 times)

TrinInfinite

Our last game against te Czech Rep. will be the "Litmus Test" for our team. This will let Beenhakker see who is who, what is what in terms of the players and who will shine against the 2nd ranked team in the world.

This will also be te game where we would see the final squad and mayeb even see how well we can do against the likes of the Czech. hey are a running team for europeans with alot of pace and flair, great defenders also, so it will be interesting what we can do against them, how we measure up.

I think it will be great if we can draw, even better if we win, it will send a message to our opponents who will be watching this game carefully and wondering they have ahead of them. Even if we lose in a close encounter it will raise some eyebrows also and our group opponents will know we are the real deal bc the Czech are class.

Thisis the game which in many cases will kick off our World Cup entrance and will also get us prepared for what we have to face in our first rounds. It will also allow Beenhakker to experiment with what formation is more attacking for us at that point and our defense will be tested bc the Czech will not want to come out there and lose or draw with us before they start their world cup journey. So look for itto be atough encounter which tell us who is who and what is what with our team.

Vibes It Up 

TrinInfinite

Re: The Czech Republic Encounter is the Litmus Test for the Warriors!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2006, 10:11:28 AM »
a doubt that breds, if dey throw a 3rd string, u really think they want tuh lose to we b4 de world cup, i think they coming to make a statement in every game they playing

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2006, 10:48:00 AM »
dat will b near to the wc.all teams will be puttin they best 11 on de field.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2006, 01:28:34 PM »
best 11 all d way

i would really like this game its goin to really give us a bar with which to measure our progress

ps i jus see solano score 2 for newcastle if he comin in d stadium for d peru game is pace in we waist
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2006, 02:37:40 PM »
a doubt that breds, if dey throw a 3rd string, u really think they want tuh lose to we b4 de world cup, i think they coming to make a statement in every game they playing

Good talk dey. When is this match supposed to be played btw?
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2006, 02:42:14 PM »
check de schedule on de site breds, flex have it listed dey  :beermug:

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 03:11:02 PM »
I would suffice to say that EVERY GAME we play is a LITMUS test. We have been playing desperate football all throughout the qualification. No game was easily won and I think the trend will continue right up till our last game of the WC.

Simply put our team has to sustain an all out effort  for each game; now imagine if we had the make up of A BRAZIL?

Leh we imagine what type of predictions man will be making today?

TrinInfinite

« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 03:27:12 PM »
remember alberta dis isour last game and it comes a week b4 our first encounter in the 1st round, our world cup will begin here wit de czech who are de 2nd ranked team in the world, it will the ultimate test, i think even more so than england

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2006, 08:43:38 PM »
I think the Iceland game is probably more important than the Czech game because by that time it will be too late to change fundamental problems with our team. The Iceland game is our first against Euro opposition under Beenhakker (We are playing two Euro teams in the group phase) and I think will give Beenhakker the best ideas on what we need to work on before Germany.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2006, 11:27:20 PM »
All warm up games important. All. No questions. When i hear dis game announce it make my day. Why?? yuh battling wit a side dat ranked number 2 in the world. A side dat shows no mercy. If yuh battle with dem and make dem remember it ruefully yuh could handle almost anything. We eh going dey to loss or give dem somebody tuh beat, we playing dem cause we hadda step up to quality opposition. Yuh know how dey does purify gold?? with heat. i confident by that time the team done jel together like it should and is tuh get de minor mistakes out of our system. Czech republic is some ruthless men. dat close to world cup dem eh puttin out no 3rd side. we jus hadda be ready fuh dem
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

1]; } ?>