May 10, 2024, 02:47:43 AM

Author Topic: Can we expect to see wholesale changes?  (Read 4878 times)

Offline supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: what is the future outlook for t&t football
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2009, 12:29:35 PM »
Based on the success of the under-20 team i would say the outlook is quite good

What success. Dey qualify for a WC by winnin 1game. Let us c what happen in Egypt and even if dey win d ting JW luv 2 mash up successful teams. So d future outlook 4 d team will neva look good in d environment we operate in.

Hey, in T&T any form of preparation is looked at as success. So, these boys on the U-20 side are getting plenty of work, so theres hope for the future
Hart for president

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2009, 12:38:51 PM »
Based on the success of the under-20 team i would say the outlook is quite good

What success. Dey qualify for a WC by winnin 1game. Let us c what happen in Egypt and even if dey win d ting JW luv 2 mash up successful teams. So d future outlook 4 d team will neva look good in d environment we operate in.

Hey, in T&T any form of preparation is looked at as success. So, these boys on the U-20 side are getting plenty of work, so theres hope for the future

Talk 2 me after dey come home and we here d plans. I eh talkin bout lettin dem play d 2 qualifiers in oct.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2009, 03:44:20 PM »
atb,
      don't blame the SSFL for the type of players that is being produce. The school with the limited resources and do the best that they can. Intercol was and will  always be a sources of entertaiment for the public. Long ago a lot of college players use to practically work on to the national team. But you should know that these guys use to play on club teams in the off season. That why some of the great ones was so skillfull. All them south men from Benedicts use to played for the oil company 2nd eleven or junior teams. The school don't have much time to work on all these guys skills. Is only 4 months of football.

1]; } ?>