May 20, 2024, 07:10:46 PM

Author Topic: Well RF get he wish for de New Year...T&T vs Jamaica March 1st  (Read 16229 times)

truetrini

Re: Well RF get he wish for de New Year...T&T vs Jamaica March 1st
« Reply #90 on: January 05, 2006, 08:14:19 AM »
Look at how even a fellow yardie destrying yuh backside.
Makes me go mmmm!  and dere has never been any claims from me dat i am rich..i said I make a damn good living.  you si de one with yuh rick talk.
Yuh doh have nuuten on dat HD TV to watch..or yuh still saving up to buy one?

HDTVs are household items nowadays. You should know, you have US$30,000 worth of HDTVS in your house. or so you claim.
You picked up your tickets to Germany yet? URL?

You are such a damn liar.  You made several references to saving uo to buy the damn tv...now they are household items?  liar!

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 05, 2006, 09:05:38 AM »
RF yuh is just look to start shit

I am 15 by the way and have more brains dan u, my yardie fren ...

was dis talk bout JA like TnT football       chek your forum   all dey doing is bad talking TnT

and how I always smashing your side...yeh i am cuz i hate JA football team   doe ask me y   is becuz i hate allyuh     just like yuh hate us   ...an no i don't wanna hear about yuh 10 years of supporting TnT an all dat lies an bullshit
and d hoo d f**k are u lazie to even come on our forum yuh asshole

neway RF ... d whole point of this thread is  dat JA is not a suitable team to warm up against   even if we lose to JA  it still wouldn't have served a purpose

I hope you come down here for d socawarriors.net sweat    pack ur socks with iron bitch   cuz i wearing a f**king metal pegs just for you yuh f**king dog!

TnT fans please excuse my french  buh u understand is a ignorant JA goat named RF i dealing with

Small Magician,

Lazie is very objective and is a good poster on the reggaeboyz site. I don't think it's fair to disrespect him at all. However, I do understand your feelings towards reggaefan. I have read his posts here on many occasions and I think it's just negative energy.

No, what many here dont like to hear is thr truth. Believe me, if Lazie should come out bold-faced and say that he think Jamaica will cut T&T ass, many here will start a poll to ban him from teh site. I've said it over and over again...the average poster on this message board are fairweathert supporters. How can yo ujustify the intent of the 14 YO litlle boy boy called Small Magic....The amount a anger that little man have store up in his system is shocking.

Difference is Lazie acts like a grown man and not a child. From what I've read of your posts, it seems that you troll here alot which simply put lacks intelligence.

How do you define Troll? since you are Jamaican, how come you dont take offence when a man like Palos come out and claim that our Jamaican kids are iliterate, or when the little kid Big Magic disses our people? But are quick to brand me a troll for simply stating my footbal lopinions. Seems you have been eating too much tuna and bakes. ;D. and potato rotis.

Obviously, you didn't finish high school cuz you act like a 15 yr old teenager which I'm sure you're not. You are probably one of those useless 40 something year olds that wasted your youth and blames the world for all your failures. ;D

"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 05, 2006, 09:09:02 AM »
reggaefan next time yuh feel like hating on trini just look at an episode of real world/ road rules

i like it ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 05, 2006, 09:15:31 AM »

Makes me go mmmm!  and dere has never been any claims from me dat i am rich..i said I make a damn good living.  you si de one with yuh rick talk.

Destroy. My back is broad. Warlord have been eating too much Tuna and Bakes recently + Potato roties.

Maybe more like it's failing you. See that happens to men your age, things deteriorate when you ongle a feed pon McDonald, Burger King and Kentucky everyday! ;D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2006, 09:27:10 AM by palos »
"I love to see my people living in love, hate to see dem fighting and swimming in blood."

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 05, 2006, 12:35:04 PM »
    Sigh playing JA eh doing us nothing, and I really DO NOT want us to play Uruguay. Remember they still mad over the fact that they did not play us to qualify and mad over Australia and know that we will be meeting Paraguay in the WC. This means that they will take out their frustrations on us!! They will look to grind us to the ground by playing us really rough. Basic point: Uruguay will play us VERY TOUGH for pride and I fear that some of our players may be targets for injury especially Yorke and Latas etc. I am worried for this game and security issues. Hopefully this game gets called off.

WHERE is Wales and Scotland and Ukraine etc.?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!?

Shit man Jack do better nah!!!

We need to play opponents with a similar STYLE of play to England, Sweded and Paraguay, beating JA will do nothing and losing to them will create a negative. SHUCKS MAN!

Bad J!
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Hyperhot J

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2006, 12:50:23 PM »
    Umm Jeffers I have outlined the reasons why I don't want us to play Uruguay, gorsh boy read it properly nah man.

Your signature has some spelling errors eh. You spelt relationship incorrectly and something else, so this girl Anne, how she going?   ???  ::)

J.  ;D
"The abuse of greatness is when it disjoins remorse from power." 

Cassius told Brutus in Julius Caesar by Shakespeare

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 05, 2006, 03:49:12 PM »

HDTVs are household items nowadays. You should know, you have US$30,000 worth of HDTVS in your house. or so you claim.
You picked up your tickets to Germany yet? URL?

You are such a damn liar.  You made several references to saving uo to buy the damn tv...now they are household items?  liar!

HDTVs come in all shape and size. Check out circuitcity.com and you will find out that you can get one there as cheap as US$300. Now you wouldnt know this, since you spend all of US$30,000 to intsall all of five HDTVs in your house. Ent?

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 05, 2006, 03:51:46 PM »
reggaefan next time yuh feel like hating on trini just look at an episode of real world/ road rules

i like it ;D

I have no reson to hate on Trinidad. Just that the majority of teh people here are living in a thier own little world. Football brings out the passion in football fans. Many of the posters here dont understand that fact.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 05, 2006, 04:02:32 PM »
I have 17 HD tv's...and a radium powered gyrotron.

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 05, 2006, 04:42:36 PM »
    Sigh playing JA eh doing us nothing, and I really DO NOT want us to play Uruguay. Remember they still mad over the fact that they did not play us to qualify and mad over Australia and know that we will be meeting Paraguay in the WC. This means that they will take out their frustrations on us!! They will look to grind us to the ground by playing us really rough. Basic point: Uruguay will play us VERY TOUGH for pride and I fear that some of our players may be targets for injury especially Yorke and Latas etc. I am worried for this game and security issues. Hopefully this game gets called off.

Breds...dat is how Uruguay does always play. Dey play real hard no matter what. ;D ;D Besides you cyah duck side cause you fraid injury...dat is the risk of football. Besides who are we to pelt stones...you never hear about Ancil Elcock  and Cuahtemoc Blanco or what? In Latin America they stereotype all Caribbean teams as wild and physical and men like Elcock eh do nuttin to ease that rep. Watch our games and you will see TnT players bussin' some serios nasty man tackle. We like to only remember when we collect it, but we have had some serious hatchet men and still do. Besides you doh tink teams like Whales and Scotland doh pelt dey blade and play physical...you doh tink they feel they should be in the WC before us. At this rate we eh go play nobody

Offline football prof

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 05, 2006, 05:05:29 PM »
Playin Ja will lift  T&t confidence if they win. Also it will bring T&t in the forefront of caribbean football. It might not be the best game for T&T, considering the style of the teams they will be facing in the world cup.

Lets look at T&T 06 world cup accomplishment, in the same light as JA 98 world cup accomplishment. Lets face it these are Afri-caribbean accomplishments, the last thing we need is to continue the massas
black-self hatred technique that exist between the two nations
. Yardies on this forum quit being jealous. Trinis stop hating. How much of us have a Sizzla or Marley cd in we car.

When JA made the world cup I still supported them because the whole team resemble me. I hope that Jamaicans support Trinidad the same way because the whole Trinidad team (with the exception of one..lol) resembles 85% of Jamaicans.  

My football team is 50% Jamaican, 40% Trini and the rest is fellas from Vincy. We always argue this, but we always seem to agree that it is good to see a Afri-caribbean team representing the Afri-caribbean population in the world cup.

Remember what Garvey said when they asked him if he considered himself African or Jamaican "Why would I give up a continent for an island".

As for the T&T vs JA football match... Trinidad 2 Jamaica 1

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 05, 2006, 05:16:19 PM »
professor.....gon boy
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: January 05, 2006, 07:26:44 PM »
you fix one relationship but didn't you realize you had another one to fix?

truetrini

« Reply #103 on: January 05, 2006, 07:32:59 PM »
I have 17 HD tv's...and a radium powered gyrotron.

yow wey yuh get de gyroton? And is radium yuh say eh..not dilithium crystals?  Wey sah!  Dat is ah must have ting!

I need two.  one fuh de basement and one fuh de rest ah de house.

email meh dey url so ah could check it out.
Ah woulda ask yuh tuh post de url here but next ting..yuh go hear Reggaefan saving up tuh buy ah used one.

Ah cyar have dat!

truetrini

« Reply #104 on: January 05, 2006, 07:42:13 PM »
Jefferz yuh eh lying.

he have dat already! :rotfl:

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 06, 2006, 08:43:45 AM »

Shit man Jack do better nah!!!

We need to play opponents with a similar STYLE of play to England, Sweded and Paraguay, beating JA will do nothing and losing to them will create a negative. SHUCKS MAN!

Bad J!

sounding likea little cry baby there man. With that courage, you should change the name of teh team you support from the WARRIORS to teh WORRYERS

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 06, 2006, 08:52:40 AM »
Playin Ja will lift  T&t confidence if they win. Also it will bring T&t in the forefront of caribbean football. It might not be the best game for T&T, considering the style of the teams they will be facing in the world cup.

Lets look at T&T 06 world cup accomplishment, in the same light as JA 98 world cup accomplishment. Lets face it these are Afri-caribbean accomplishments, the last thing we need is to continue the massas
. Yardies on this forum quit being jealous. Trinis stop hating. How much of us have a Sizzla or Marley cd in we car.

When JA made the world cup I still supported them because the whole team resemble me. I hope that Jamaicans support Trinidad the same way because the whole Trinidad team (with the exception of one..lol) resembles 85% of Jamaicans.  

My football team is 50% Jamaican, 40% Trini and the rest is fellas from Vincy. We always argue this, but we always seem to agree that it is good to see a Afri-caribbean team representing the Afri-caribbean population in the world cup.

Remember what Garvey said when they asked him if he considered himself African or Jamaican "Why would I give up a continent for an island".

There has been overwhelming support for Trinidad Wolrd Cup qualification from Jamaicans. If yo are going to say that the typical Jamaican football supporter is jealous of T&T's accomplishments, then no big deal, I am sure there are many who would give anything to have Jamaica in T&T's place (or Costa Rica/Mexico/USAs spot for that matter). Scotland would do anything to take England's space in te finals. Nigeria would so anything to take Ivory Coasts place.  I guess its the same jealousy that many Trinidadians feen in 1998 when Jamaica made it.

So it was recently announced that T&T would be playing Jamaica in a warm up game in England. All of a sudden, men like Big Magic etc start reeling off all kind of crap. Men stating that the are insulted by Sven even thinking that Jamaica and Trinidad plays a similar style. It shows the football imaturity of 70% of the posters on this message board. War Lord, who "claims" to be Jamaican accuse me of being a troll. Why, because I publicly stated that I think Jamaica would beat T&T  ::) This is the same dude who stated that he just got banned from Bigsoccer (for supposedly trolling I guess  :rotfl:). Talk about pot calling kettle black. Just themention of the word Jamaica here seems to bring out deep emotional stress in some posters.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 08:55:37 AM by Reggaefan »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 06, 2006, 09:02:50 AM »

the word Jamaica here seems to bring out deep emotional stress from some posters.

the Word Reggaefan brings out some deep emotional stress......not the word Jamaica....

In fact if there is any ill sentiment communicated about Jamaica here, it's probably spurred on by the stale vibe you often bring to the forum. To some extent, you represent Jamaica on this board.....

Based on what you say about the great support for the Warriors from the Jamaican public at large, it would appear that you are a poor representation of the Jamaican public on this board.......and that's unfortunate.

If you ever had good things to say about Trinidad and the Warriors...believe me, you would hear good things said in return about Jamaica.

If you didn't post on this board, no one would even mention Jamaica...........go figure
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 09:08:24 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Reggaefan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 06, 2006, 09:10:46 AM »

the word Jamaica here seems to bring out deep emotional stress from some posters.

the Word Reggaefan brings out some deep emotional stress......not the word Jamaica....

In fact if there is any ill sentiment communicated about Jamaica here, it's probably spurred on by the stale vibe you often bring to the forum. To some extent, you represent Jamaica on this board.....

Based on what you say about the great support for the Warriors from the Jamaican public at large, it would appear that you are a poor representation of the Jamaican public on this board.......and that's unfortunate.

If you ever had good things to say about Trinidad and the Warriors...believe me, you hear good things said in return about Jamaica.

If you didn't post on this board, no one would even mention Jamaica...........go figure

Again, unlike you and many here, I can call a spade a spade. TrueTrini accused me of being anti-Trini because I stated that I dont expect T&T to advance to the second rounds at the world cup. I dont expect the USA and Costa Rico to advance either. Now IfI make these same comments on Bigsoccer.com, I doubt anyone there would brand me a USA hater. Again, we as Caribbean people need rid oursleves of teh crab ina barrel mentality that has kept us back for so long. We live too much in outr little world!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 06, 2006, 09:19:18 AM »

Again, unlike you and many here, I can call a spade a spade. TrueTrini accused me of being anti-Trini because I stated that I dont expect T&T to advance to the second rounds at the world cup. I dont expect the USA and Costa Rico to advance either. Now IfI make these same comments on Bigsoccer.com, I doubt anyone there would brand me a USA hater. Again, we as Caribbean people need rid oursleves of teh crab ina barrel mentality that has kept us back for so long. We live too much in outr little world!

I can call a spade a spade......that's why I say you are full of sh*t....and not  because you don't think we won't progress to the second round. I think that is reasonable to think that...........especially if you're not from Trinidad. The chances of us getting into the second round are very slim......The world knows that......not just you and me......

I'm not arguing with you because it's like trying to reason with a dead fish.....

I'm just saying that you don't communicate genuine support for the Warriors....you never have...and that could be part of the reason why many posters communicate negatively about Jamaica........it's more in response to you......than about how they feel about Jamaica......

I personally have never said anything bad about Jamaica.....I have always been relatively indifferent to their success in football, and never afraid to admit that.....I don't go on the RBZ site and pretend to be a supporter either.......

......but I'll call you out anyday......so don't come around with that "calling a spade a spade talk".....that's gargabe

Based on what you say about Jamaica's support for T&T at large...you represent Jamaica poorly....
« Last Edit: January 06, 2006, 09:24:02 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

truetrini

« Reply #110 on: January 06, 2006, 09:25:56 AM »

If you ever had good things to say about Trinidad and the Warriors...believe me, you hear good things said in return about Jamaica.

Again you lie no arse!  Show anyone where I ever say dat yuh anti-trinidad?

I said that yuh doh fail tuh get yuh digs in and put T&T down.  I called youas troll!  All you do is twist and cretae hate and discontent.  And there is noone on dis board who defended you in the past like I did..but dat change because ah uh unadulterated shit!

Offline Warlord

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 06, 2006, 02:31:47 PM »

There has been overwhelming support for Trinidad Wolrd Cup qualification from Jamaicans. If yo are going to say that the typical Jamaican football supporter is jealous of T&T's accomplishments, then no big deal, I am sure there are many who would give anything to have Jamaica in T&T's place (or Costa Rica/Mexico/USAs spot for that matter). Scotland would do anything to take England's space in te finals. Nigeria would so anything to take Ivory Coasts place.  I guess its the same jealousy that many Trinidadians feen in 1998 when Jamaica made it.

So it was recently announced that T&T would be playing Jamaica in a warm up game in England. All of a sudden, men like Big Magic etc start reeling off all kind of crap. Men stating that the are insulted by Sven even thinking that Jamaica and Trinidad plays a similar style. It shows the football imaturity of 70% of the posters on this message board. War Lord, who "claims" to be Jamaican accuse me of being a troll. Why, because I publicly stated that I think Jamaica would beat T&T  ::) This is the same dude who stated that he just got banned from Bigsoccer (for supposedly trolling I guess  :rotfl:). Talk about pot calling kettle black. Just themention of the word Jamaica here seems to bring out deep emotional stress in some posters.

Claim to be Jamaican? I'd be happy to show you my Jamaican passport but you cannot fvcking spell so maybe you cannot fvcking read either, so what's the point? Furthermore if you're going to quote me on something at least get it right. I was "suspended" you dumbass not "banned" there is a difference. Someone obviously flunked "english" in high school...lol ;D

Oh and just to elaborate on that point, once more for some illiterate individuals here, I was still able to post on all other Concacaf forums and other english boards except for the Man Utd forums.

I was not trolling at all. Because I am an Arsenal fan, I made some comments on their forum about my team, and the way Sir Alex Ferguson treated black players namely Yorke/Cole and the mods on their forum decided to red card, and ban me from posting on the Manchester boards.

Makes perfect sense now as to why trutrini nuh wah yu fi create a website fi him business. Go finish high school first eediat bwoy :rotfl: 

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2006, 02:41:26 PM »

at the end of the day we do need to support each other. None ah dem central Americans countries like Mexico but once Mexico in the WC dey does support dem...we have to do the same.
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline football prof

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2006, 03:17:04 PM »
Yeah I agree. Trinis need to stop bickering with Jamaicans and vice versa.
The support from another caribbean nation is in our best interest. I live in toronto and there is always rivalry between trini and yardie. If we learn to support our afro caribbean accomplishments we will be able to overcome this self hatred that exists within the black community.

We need a race first mentality instead of a Jamaican or Trinidadian mentality. In Toronto, New York, London the power structure sees us as black first. When we go for a job is black they not hiring, not trini or yardie. I tell my jamaican friends this all the time. We need to stop being ignorant to the oppression that both nations share.

Overall, rivalry between trini and yardie in the football and in track is good, once it stays there.

RACE FIRST !

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2006, 04:25:43 PM »
 i will take wavell hinds...chris gayle...maron samuels....taylor..powell....not the reggae britz....I NOT ON DEM..FULL STOP  !!!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2006, 04:33:04 PM »
Yeah I agree. Trinis need to stop bickering with Jamaicans and vice versa.
The support from another caribbean nation is in our best interest. I live in toronto and there is always rivalry between trini and yardie. If we learn to support our afro caribbean accomplishments we will be able to overcome this self hatred that exists within the black community.

We need a race first mentality instead of a Jamaican or Trinidadian mentality. In Toronto, New York, London the power structure sees us as black first. When we go for a job is black they not hiring, not trini or yardie. I tell my jamaican friends this all the time. We need to stop being ignorant to the oppression that both nations share.

Overall, rivalry between trini and yardie in the football and in track is good, once it stays there.

RACE FIRST !

As long as we can confine the rivalry to the sports arena we OK. Ah know that I can safely say that in the absence of T&T in a competition ie Gold Cup, World Cup or what ever I could back JA. whoever they playing.
We need to strenghten ties in our communities(like London, TO, NYC etc) for both political and economics gains if we don't we'll suffer like fools.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2006, 04:45:55 PM »
you fix

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2006, 05:18:46 PM »
pointman yuh upset meh dere man  as a man u fan u no hoo rivals are      man fuk JA    pointman wud u support city?   say it with me fuk JA

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2006, 05:34:48 PM »
dem cyah even make d hex yet das supposed to be helping us prepare for d world stage
how? by giving us confidence when we give dem like 8
 stewps

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2006, 05:36:29 PM »
pointman yuh upset meh dere man  as a man u fan u no hoo rivals are      man f**k JA    pointman wud u support city?   say it with me f**k JA

:rotfl: dis bigger than football smallie

1]; } ?>