May 05, 2024, 03:48:52 PM

Author Topic: The athlete's to watch in 2010. Jusbless Picks  (Read 12519 times)

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The athlete's to watch in 2010. Jusbless Picks
« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2010, 05:20:32 PM »
Well jusbless you will be pleased. Darrel Brown just left my FL office. He is no longer with MVP and is moving to FL to train with Wayne Lewis at my facility here.

He says 2010 is pretty much going to be a recovery year, and his hip is the culprit, and the gov't is paying for him to have it looked after right now in South FL.

I heard something like that too. This year is recovery for him, but I thought he would have made the Nationals this year.
Well here is yuh chance A.B. Drop some 400s or  whatever it takes. I think he is in good hands.

As for Trinity, sure I am a DB fan, but I am a fan of TNT track first. Many of the athletes (believe it or not) come and read these posts. So its one thing to criticize, but your statements towards DB are quite "highschool" and lack substance.

Well, jus like Jusbless I am holding you to the 10.25. And when DB runs under 10.25, I hope you have enough dignity to come out and admit that you were wrong. 

Overall, Trinity I like that you keep the fire going under DB. We always need someone to bring other perspectives in, but this post was not created to insult the people that represent TNT.

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2010, 05:27:33 PM »
The man developed his strength and power running hills in Arima, find some stadium steps to complement the 400s. There's still time, I trust the new TT guidance will bring back his competitive desire in time for 2012.
Go Darrel!!

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2010, 05:36:08 PM »
Steups, Brown come like man using donkey cart to sell he coconuts when he have a truck he could use....steups.

brown cyar beat he way out a wet paper back....stop bigging up a man who is done!

I support the man when he was fit and healthy, he is not...ALLYHU COME LIKE DE ANTS AND DE RUBBER TREE..ALLYUH HAVE HIGH HOPES!

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2010, 08:46:12 PM »
Steups, Brown come like man using donkey cart to sell he coconuts when he have a truck he could use....steups.

brown cyar beat he way out a wet paper back....stop bigging up a man who is done!

I support the man when he was fit and healthy, he is not...ALLYHU COME LIKE DE ANTS AND DE RUBBER TREE..ALLYUH HAVE HIGH HOPES!

Trinity, it is obvious that you have something personal against DB. Like wha he pick up your woman or something? If you are going to throw cheap insults maybe you should do it somewhere else. This post is not to put our athletes down. This post is called "athletes to watch" not "athletes to knock".

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2010, 09:15:23 PM »

Trinity, it is obvious that you have something personal against DB. Like wha he pick up your woman or something? If you are going to throw cheap insults maybe you should do it somewhere else. This post is not to put our athletes down. This post is called "athletes to watch" not "athletes to knock".

I have nutten against the man, I wish him the best, is allyuh who have high hopes, the man done fr the year..like yuh deaf?  he has NOT lived up to the hype..like yuh blind?

Whatever the reason, he eh do it, injuries etc.  whatever he eh do it, and allyuh feel he go jes appear and beat Bolt, some ah allyuh anyway...it eh facking happening.

And yeah he pick up meh woman...tell him thanks, ah did not know how to get rid ah she.  maybe dais why he is breakdown Brown!

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2010, 08:12:58 AM »
Well jusbless you will be pleased. Darrel Brown just left my FL office. He is no longer with MVP and is moving to FL to train with Wayne Lewis at my facility here.

He says 2010 is pretty much going to be a recovery year, and his hip is the culprit, and the gov't is paying for him to have it looked after right now in South FL.

Ato exceuse my ignorance, but who is Wayne Lewis. Credentials please??
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2010, 12:10:26 PM »

Shakespeare lyrics bwoy lol

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2010, 12:58:27 PM »
Doh confuse it. My affiliation is with Richard Thompson. Wayne Lewis is the coach of Renny Quow and past coach of many of TNTs best including Ian Morris.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 01:00:46 PM by A.B. »
BORN TO DO IT

Offline Aviator

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2010, 01:31:02 PM »
Doh confuse it. My affiliation is with Richard Thompson. Wayne Lewis is the coach of Renny Quow and past coach of many of TNTs best including Ian Morris.

Cool. Let we see wah he could do wit Peterbuilt.....
Psalm 14:1
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God.

truetrini

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2010, 04:09:01 PM »

put him to use handing out water to the real athletes....he is a has been

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2010, 04:29:04 PM »

:shameonyou: :shameonyou: :shameonyou:  show some respect please !!!
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2010, 06:58:03 PM »

:shameonyou: :shameonyou: :shameonyou:  show some respect please !!!

Trinity you need to cool yourself. This is not a place for insults. Come on

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2010, 09:04:41 PM »

It was kicks in the earlies but now now yuh just acting dotish

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2010, 08:00:30 AM »

It was kicks in the earlies but now now yuh just acting dotish

Not at all, not dotish a bit.  I an just sick and tired of shitty comments about next season, and then next season and then next season.  if he is chronically injured, he needs to stop putting himself through the shit.

If he is simply making excuses season after season, he needs to stop.

Just tired, he to me Break Down Brown.  One race  ayear and then he gets a cutsrae and he is done due to injuries, not buying the shit anymore dais all.

My very close friend is Aziz Zakari of Ghana.  He gets it from me worse than brown.  every damn year he in finals of world champs and olympics and each time he pulls up...den next week he running again...level shit hound, no confidence and that is where he and brown related...injured in their minds as it pertains to running!
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 08:02:15 AM by Trinity Cross »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2010, 09:07:46 AM »
It doh have one person here who confident Brown will return  .... we're all fans of his potential but he is grown and his potential hasn't been realised ... it's frustrating to us all as well  but just imagine how bad it is for him....... from a logical point of view I doh see the reason in kicking a man when he down.... is not like the man do something to us .... he just not healthy and personally as fellow trinis we should just be hopeful that he get healthy not for us but for himself ... I doh mind the lil ole talk everybody does get it but it bordering on being mean and when it get to that point it becomes tasteless ... give him a ease he eh deserve that.......
If you were him you wouldn't want us getting on you like that... specially since all you trying to do is get well to run well and rep us!

truetrini

« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2010, 09:50:04 AM »
ah hear yuh, but I was not trying to put him down, jes shut the jokers here who keep saying he coming back and go challenge Bolt, and yes they ARE here saying that kinda shit!

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2010, 09:53:42 AM »
Saddist the only way Brown beating Bolt is with a Bullpistle..... :beermug:
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:55:24 AM by Ngozi »

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2010, 10:13:29 AM »
As the wise have suggested "If you all have nothing good to say, hush..."

I'm sure when he was setting records as a junior you all were beating your chest with Trini pride...

Regardless of his condition and future, respect the man for what he has done for the country...have you contributed as much? Can you contribute even a fifth? If so respond with your real name and your accomplishments!!

Let go of this Trini sickness of kicking its racehorses when they are down or close to the end of their careers, I've seen it happen to Crawfie, Charlie Joseph, Ato, and several others.

You call it picong etc, but doing so excessively is going to make what point? What GOOD will it do?...NONE.

Fortunately in Darrel's case, at 25/26 he has a rare chance to fix his hip, establish/regain a higher level of work ethic, and get a second phase of his career going, so support the man nuh.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2010, 01:57:15 PM »
Well said STMB. We all hope the best for him. At 25/26 he does have a steep hill to climb. But what is remarkable about him is that he always rebounds and runs decent times. For that reason, I am not ruling him out.

I am pretty sure if he gets a season or two without injury he will be able to improve on his pb.

truetrini

« Reply #49 on: June 19, 2010, 03:35:42 PM »
As the wise have suggested "If you all have nothing good to say, hush..."

I'm sure when he was setting records as a junior you all were beating your chest with Trini pride...

Regardless of his condition and future, respect the man for what he has done for the country...have you contributed as much? Can you contribute even a fifth? If so respond with your real name and your accomplishments!!

Let go of this Trini sickness of kicking its racehorses when they are down or close to the end of their careers, I've seen it happen to Crawfie, Charlie Joseph, Ato, and several others.

You call it picong etc, but doing so excessively is going to make what point? What GOOD will it do?...NONE.

Fortunately in Darrel's case, at 25/26 he has a rare chance to fix his hip, establish/regain a higher level of work ethic, and get a second phase of his career going, so support the man nuh.

stop talking shit!  This eh have nutten to do with me.  Brown done, leh we respect that and stop bringing he name up in these threads.   He DONE!

Offline STMB

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 19, 2010, 04:00:32 PM »
Oh brother this is exactly about Trinis like you who take out your own lack of accomplishments via jealousy.

Of all names "Trinity Cross"? And that's how you'll treat your own brother?

Brown may be done, or he may not, so though the rest of us red, white and black true sons of the soil will support him through not just his good times but challenging times like these, you so could continue to waste down the man.

Big man you are, god bless you, because things have a funny way of turning back around

Offline keelz

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 19, 2010, 04:50:37 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :salute:  @ STMB

truetrini

« Reply #52 on: June 19, 2010, 06:00:34 PM »
Oh brother this is exactly about Trinis like you who take out your own lack of accomplishments via jealousy.

Of all names "Trinity Cross"? And that's how you'll treat your own brother?

Brown may be done, or he may not, so though the rest of us red, white and black true sons of the soil will support him through not just his good times but challenging times like these, you so could continue to waste down the man.

Big man you are, god bless you, because things have a funny way of turning back around

fella, all who feel brown is the second coming good for them.  Jeslousy?  steups you so full of shit it overflowing.  I not putting the man down, he breakdown, dat does happen to the best of us.  I jes not putting him down as no great, nor do i hold delusions about him coming back and running down Bolt like some here.

all de ass talk about true sons ah de soil is jes dat..ass talk.  I wish him de best but I am ralsitic, he should find a new career, coaching, mentor or something else.  He eh making no impact in de sprint world even if he was fit and ready, fact is he was NEVER as good as some thought, at one time he was our best and I grateful for what he did, but he done, and that is dat, time to fcus energies on the present  NOT the past.

I am not jealous and would never be jealous of break down brown...NEVAH!

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 19, 2010, 06:58:43 PM »
Ignorance is bliss , but this combined with stupidity and a nasty character seems to equal to trinity. It is not his fault , forgive probably that is just the ways he was brought up, probably he had a harsh childhood so he acting out like that , probably he has some emotional problems. Probably that is how his father supported him as a child or his wife supports him at home , that is probably all he knows , so let's not hate the guy for his opinion but feel sorry for him , he probably going through some hard times and needs support. Don't worry , whatever it is your going through you can always turn to God. Don't worry he can help you through it . I will say a pray for you , from your writing I can see that you are hurting . Hold on tight brother Trust in God .This is not meant as a joke or to embarass you or as some form or sarcasm.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 19, 2010, 07:24:20 PM »
I am starting to get a little concerned about Trinity. That animosity towards DB could eventually lead towards anger and God forbid that he takes it further and innocent people get hurt. Maybe we could refer him to a not for profit agency or a community health center so he can get some help. In my profession I actually have a duty to help people like Trinity before its too late. In fact, I could get disciplined if I ignore the signs and do not offer the opportunity for counselling.

Trinity. Is everything ok. If you need to someone to chat to I am here for you brother.

truetrini

« Reply #55 on: June 19, 2010, 08:45:21 PM »
hahahahahahahahaha

what animosity toward brown?  Like yuh is ah facking dunce?  your profession as what?  ah orderly in a hospital?  steups haul yuh dunce ass nah....please.

Refer brown for some help he needs it to get his mind right, den and only den will be be back running without so many injuries.

Mayb he will learn to take advice from those who know better than him and who have accomplished MUCH more than he in track.

thanks, but is now I know why chirren in Trinidad getting on so badly, people like you in charge ah dey mental health care...hahahahahahahahaha  joke ah de facking year for me
« Last Edit: June 19, 2010, 09:12:58 PM by Trinity Cross »

truetrini

« Reply #56 on: June 19, 2010, 09:07:14 PM »
Ignorance is bliss , but this combined with stupidity and a nasty character seems to equal to trinity. It is not his fault , forgive probably that is just the ways he was brought up, probably he had a harsh childhood so he acting out like that , probably he has some emotional problems. Probably that is how his father supported him as a child or his wife supports him at home , that is probably all he knows , so let's not hate the guy for his opinion but feel sorry for him , he probably going through some hard times and needs support. Don't worry , whatever it is your going through you can always turn to God. Don't worry he can help you through it . I will say a pray for you , from your writing I can see that you are hurting . Hold on tight brother Trust in God .This is not meant as a joke or to embarass you or as some form or sarcasm.

go pray for yuh mammy and break down brown...please doh pray for me, year after year yuh praying for brown and year after year de poor fella cyar get out of de blocks ah begging yuh please doh pray for me...thanks eh.

Offline jusbless

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 20, 2010, 05:29:50 AM »
Denial, you are worst off than I thought , reaching the point that you talking about people mommy's . Shows you lack of concern and love towards women, no respect at all, is it because ur mommy did not show you any love , were you abandon as a child, were u abused as a child. You really have some deep seeded problems. Is either you smoking something that did not dry properly or this is just your normal personality. My post to you had no violence or no disgusting remarks towards you , yet you respond in this manner, At least yo made it clear to everyone in the forum that you have issues , Take sometime and check urself if everyone is saying it , then just maybe it could be something wrong with you. But judging from your posts I can see you clearly believe that there is something wrong with everyone else except yourself .

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2010, 08:21:11 AM »
hahahahahahahahaha

what animosity toward brown?  Like yuh is ah facking dunce?  your profession as what?  ah orderly in a hospital?  steups haul yuh dunce ass nah....please.

Refer brown for some help he needs it to get his mind right, den and only den will be be back running without so many injuries.

Mayb he will learn to take advice from those who know better than him and who have accomplished MUCH more than he in track.

thanks, but is now I know why chirren in Trinidad getting on so badly, people like you in charge ah dey mental health care...hahahahahahahahaha  joke ah de facking year for me

I am far from an orderly in a hospital.... I have to offer help when I witness a person in need. Sorry if I offended you. But using this post as therapy or an opportunity to air out all whats in you is ok but you should speak to someone in person Trinity, because if you went back and read your posts, you will see what your saying is uncalled for.

I agree Jusbless, when it reaches the stage of mother jokes, it is clear that he has run out for things to say. Mother jokes...so highschool.

I really do not want to say this because Trinity might actually need some help. But lets try ignoring him for now. I mean dont respond to anything he says. He will keep quiet.... trust me.

Offline Marlon

• Sr. Warrior
  • Who the cap fit, let them wear it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 20, 2010, 10:11:05 AM »
But lets try ignoring him for now. I mean dont respond to anything he says. He will keep quiet.... trust me.

This sums it up....

1]; } ?>