May 09, 2024, 01:06:17 PM

Author Topic: Titans sv Trinidad & Tobago  (Read 4211 times)

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Titans sv Trinidad & Tobago
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2013, 08:57:07 AM »
Evin Lewis - Man of the Match  :applause:

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2013, 09:40:40 AM »
EVINFACKINLEWIS!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2013, 03:10:09 PM »
we need bravo yuh bowl shit on wednesday... :bs:
Ah say it, how ah see it

socafighter

« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2013, 03:49:05 PM »

Are you saying Bravo is a runs Truck .... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline rotatopoti3

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2013, 04:05:53 AM »
Bravo holds d Key to this game...I want him to imagine that he playing for d RedSteel in this game..

so iz ah NO BRAINER..come on DWAYNE.. 1.2 million people will be waiting at d airport if yuh bowl SH*T...

take one for d team bro
« Last Edit: October 01, 2013, 04:38:31 AM by rotatopoti3 »
Ah say it, how ah see it

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2013, 05:21:36 AM »
You really rating Bravo so highly? Stueps. We beat CSK with Bravo in it a few years ago.  Once we play as a team I don't see Bravo as a problem
. .
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2013, 06:12:56 AM »
Forget Bravo... and Pollard and Cooper AND the TTCB for that matter... nobody want their wages cut for the sake of country and nobody want to lose out on a compensation payday to fill their coffers. No team should of been any real challenge in this tournament for us but such is life.

I'm only supporting T&T and for me that's the technical staff, the substitutes, BC Lara, and the eleven guys on that field at any point in time.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2013, 06:18:36 AM »
I don't know the scenarios that could result in us not making it to the semis but the TT Guardian thinks it's a forgone conclusion,they say we must lose very badly to not qualify.The points table in Cricinfo which shows NNR seems to show us on 0.408 and Titans on 0.222.I worked out the NRR but I am not getting the figures they show and the Guardian is showing a different lot of figures.The Guardian actually say we are in the semis,could anyone say what our chances are,although I know it's a funny game I feel we will beat CSK,they are due for some licks.

Offline de_redman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2013, 07:22:28 AM »
I don't know the scenarios that could result in us not making it to the semis but the TT Guardian thinks it's a forgone conclusion,they say we must lose very badly to not qualify.The points table in Cricinfo which shows NNR seems to show us on 0.408 and Titans on 0.222.I worked out the NRR but I am not getting the figures they show and the Guardian is showing a different lot of figures.The Guardian actually say we are in the semis,could anyone say what our chances are,although I know it's a funny game I feel we will beat CSK,they are due for some licks.
The Guardian is wrong! We're not in the semis as yet. The comparison I have is +0.407 to +0.228. In the scheme of things that is not that great a difference. We would only truely know what is required after the first half of the innings on Wednesday. If I was in the dressing room I would just focus on finding a way to win!

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2013, 08:37:57 AM »
de_redman,thanks for that,it means I'll be watching the match from behind the couch.I think Simmons coming to the party tomorrow,if he does then we only need secondary support from the others.

socafighter

« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2013, 09:36:51 AM »

de_Redman

The Guardian says this at the Bottom of the Column...

T&T finished second in the group with eight points the same as the Titans but have a better net run rate. The Red Force have a net run rate of +0.492, while the Titans have a net run rate of +0.166. Only a massive loss tomorrow will prevent T&T from going through to the semifinals.

Wah happen Trini's don't read the whole column.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

socafighter

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2013, 09:39:23 AM »

Frico

I'll be watching the match from behind the couch.I think Simmons coming to the party tomorrow,if he does then we only need secondary support from the others.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

We winning why you hiding .wave the flag  :applause: :wavetowel:

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2013, 10:10:51 AM »

de_Redman

The Guardian says this at the Bottom of the Column...

T&T finished second in the group with eight points the same as the Titans but have a better net run rate. The Red Force have a net run rate of +0.492, while the Titans have a net run rate of +0.166. Only a massive loss tomorrow will prevent T&T from going through to the semifinals.

Wah happen Trini's don't read the whole column.... :rotfl: :rotfl:

The net run rate is wrong its 0.222 for Titans. the margin of lost is actually alot closer than people think. The massive loss part is inaccurate.   
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2013, 11:44:49 AM »

Frico

I'll be watching the match from behind the couch.I think Simmons coming to the party tomorrow,if he does then we only need secondary support from the others.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

We winning why you hiding .wave the flag  :applause: :wavetowel:
I'm a very nervous character when TT play football and cricket,wn or lose ah still whatc from behind the sofa. ;D

Offline sjahrain

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2013, 12:39:27 PM »
Just take care of business amd all great things will be added
Drive the T and T bus not even big Bravo will stand in the way
All the best,all of T and T is the 12th man
This is the last time for T andT to win it all
Be brave Red Force

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2013, 08:06:13 PM »
Big Picture
It's easy, if Trinidad & Tobago beat Chennai Super Kings on Wednesday, they qualify for the semi-finals. If they don't they will be tied on points with the Titans. T&T are ahead of the Titans on net run-rate, but it is only a marginal advantage. For instance, if they bat first and score around 125, or more, they need to lose with three or lesser balls to spare to qualify. In other words, they should make Super Kings play at least 19.3 overs, or the Titans will go through.
If T&T are chasing, they need to make sure they lose by five or lesser runs to qualify.

The margins are slim, that massive defeat talk is indeed inaccurate. Lack of proper research as usual. To me that just means we must win. Talk done!

1]; } ?>