May 04, 2024, 08:17:12 AM

Author Topic: Keep ur heads up MAN.U fans  (Read 1466 times)

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
Keep ur heads up MAN.U fans
« on: May 04, 2007, 12:17:50 PM »
I was out to sea on duty for the last few days, i could not respond to all those MAN.U haters when we lost in the semi final, it was sad, congrats to the liverpool supporters and the Milan supporters, as for the rest of you MAN.U haters have ur laugh now, we will see who's laughing in the end. There are two more trophy's up for grabs and I GUARANTEE YOU it will be MAN.U that gets them.All you chelski fans i hope you are contend with the carling cup cause that's all you gonna get and Assenal fans well NOTHING FOR YOU. MAN.U fans keep ur heads up and don't let the haters get to you cause we will have a smile to go with our bragging rights for the FA CUP and the league champions.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Keep ur heads up MAN.U fans
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2007, 12:28:20 PM »
I was out to sea on duty for the last few days, i could not respond to all those MAN.U haters when we lost in the semi final, it was sad, congrats to the liverpool supporters and the Milan supporters, as for the rest of you MAN.U haters have ur laugh now, we will see who's laughing in the end. There are two more trophy's up for grabs and I GUARANTEE YOU it will be MAN.U that gets them.All you chelski fans i hope you are contend with the carling cup cause that's all you gonna get and Assenal fans well NOTHING FOR YOU. MAN.U fans keep ur heads up and don't let the haters get to you cause we will have a smile to go with our bragging rights for the FA CUP and the league champions.

ok

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2007, 12:50:12 PM »
yuh leave meh to d mercy of d haters  :devil: next game we go show them
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2007, 12:51:16 PM »
trini airman, why dat fella in yuh avatar runnin away from de goal?

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2007, 01:51:19 PM »
trini airman, why dat fella in yuh avatar runnin away from de goal?

It was part of his strategy to play it in to Rooney who in turn played it in the back of the net ;D

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2007, 02:11:12 PM »
So what was the purpose of the spanner?

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2007, 02:32:35 PM »
Well my friend as you can see the #3 in the red shirt went one way while Ronaldo went the other giving him time to make the sweet pass to Rooney, anymore questions about Ronaldo will have to be addresed to his agent. Thank you  ;D

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »
EPL is real pressure.  Yuh have do a spanner just to run back towards yuh own goal.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2007, 04:49:14 PM »
Well my friend as you can see the #3 in the red shirt went one way while Ronaldo went the other giving him time to make the sweet pass to Rooney, anymore questions about Ronaldo will have to be addresed to his agent. Thank you  ;D
you is rel thief head yes  :devil: :devil:
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

1]; } ?>