May 04, 2024, 04:42:13 AM

Author Topic: NYC Warrior Nation interested in coaching?  (Read 1319 times)

Offline ttcom

• Hero Warrior
  • us/trini/jamaican
    • View Profile
NYC Warrior Nation interested in coaching?
« on: June 28, 2006, 11:11:35 AM »
I contacted the US new york soccer association to start a coaching course to get licensed. They said that begins course is 9 hours and at the end you will recieve F License. You may be able to jump to a D License if you take the course before September ends. F License course is on the 8th July. YES the 8th(3rd and 4th playoff). If you are interested Carol 914-245-2789. Venue is Yorktown, Westchester NY.
Stupidity is an elemental force for which no earthquake is a match."
-Karl Kraus

TrinInfinite

Re: NYC Warrior Nation interested in coaching?
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 11:35:10 AM »
ah happy 4 u bredda, i think u will make a great coach bc u have de ideas and sense to do well, blessings bredda :beermug:

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2006, 11:57:06 AM »
I wouldn't advise you to take the F since that is basically for parents who have never played or don't know anything about the sport. Start with the E. If your focus is on youth meaning kids from 6-10 take the E then the National  Youth License....check the New Jersey State Soccer Assoc. they're offering it in July and it is a 4 or 5 day course.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2006, 12:04:47 PM »
I wouldn't advise you to take the F since that is basically for parents who have never played or don't know anything about the sport. Start with the E. If your focus is on youth meaning kids from 6-10 take the E then the National  Youth License....check the New Jersey State Soccer Assoc. they're offering it in July and it is a 4 or 5 day course.

Its not a progressional thing ?. you can just Start a a specific level ?
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2006, 12:27:09 PM »

What MEP is saying is right but at the same time it is progressional,there are different exemptions based on your previous coaching/playing qualifications.
          If you have previous playing experience you can start with the E,that's for those who don't know how to conduct a coaching session.When i did it i went straight to the B because i Coached and played at the international level but they don't waiver for the A.I think if you have played professionally you can go straight to the A.

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2006, 12:28:33 PM »

What MEP is saying is right but at the same time it is progressional,there are different exemptions based on your previous coaching/playing qualifications.
          If you have previous playing experience you can start with the E,that's for those who don't know how to conduct a coaching session.When i did it i went straight to the B because i Coached and played at the international level but they don't waiver for the A.I think if you have played professionally you can go straight to the A.

Ah thanks for clearing that up.! :beermug:
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>