May 14, 2024, 11:02:26 AM

Author Topic: Mario Balotelli  (Read 164034 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Inter’s Balotelli fined for mocking fans
« Reply #120 on: May 10, 2010, 11:25:23 AM »
That ban is only for that tourament so he will only serve the length only if roma advances to four rounds.

PS: Zeppo how do you post part of an article with the ability to click on the highlighted portion to continue reading the whole article?
 :beermug:

Check here.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline ribbit

• Hero Warrior
  • T & T We Want A Goal !
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 10, 2010, 01:21:07 PM »
bake n' shark, ryan, sando prince, mango chow, jay10, just cool, jah gol, giggsy11   see zeppo's post.

balotelli pattern is to provoke others and then apologize later. that kind of behaviour eh sit well for some. guess is "okay" for allyuh.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 10, 2010, 02:00:45 PM »
bake n' shark, ryan, sando prince, mango chow, jay10, just cool, jah gol, giggsy11   see zeppo's post.

balotelli pattern is to provoke others and then apologize later. that kind of behaviour eh sit well for some. guess is "okay" for allyuh.

The hits keep getting better...

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 10, 2010, 02:55:18 PM »

See what Zeppo's post?  What you talkin' 'bout? What shit yuh talkin' Jed?  You know hummuch shit-talk and "provocation" does go on an a sports field?  Any sport!  Are you suggedting that totti had a right to do what he did because (according to you and zeppo's post somewhere) Balotelli "provoked" him? Please, please, please, I arkse yuh to elaborate on your point......all yuh do is bring back meh headache.

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 10, 2010, 04:37:35 PM »
Just wow... Racism??? Seriously? I am so sick of  it!
Batotellli and Totti incident is PART of the game. Inter defended strongly, Roma couldnt make any plays and although Totti came on it didnt change how Roma played, he got frustrated and lashed out.

Just imagine.. Balotelli did what any good strike would do, hold the ball and try to score from nothing, totti felt the game was already settled by milito goal.. while super mario jus beats'in men left right and center.. he has a way of trying to embrass players like the sex on Malouda when he came on.

Yes totti deserved punishment and rightly so. I am not white so dont call me italian and inter fans and players love balotelli and he loves them. When he scored against Chievo they chanted his name like everyone else. Italy wants to see good football and less atitude. Maicon and a Eto along wity the rest of the inter squad did the right thing and not get themselves banned, its called been a professional, some of you dont know what this word means.
They have alot to play for, more so than Roma who was depending on the italain cup as thier only prize this season. Wehn inter took everything from them
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:26:51 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 10, 2010, 04:47:38 PM »
^^^^

Ahh... finally, somebody who could give me some good Powerball numbers... since you seem to be consorting with Ms. Cleo to know what "black people" think and what (some) Italians mean by their continued abuse of Balotelli.  The Monkey chants and "no such thing as a 'black Italian' " chants at Bologna and Juve last year? Referencing his "attitude" on the pitch of course. Funny I've never read about Monkey chants or "he's not one of us" directed at Materazzi among others. 

None so blind...

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 10, 2010, 04:52:47 PM »
^^^^

Ahh... finally, somebody who could give me some good Powerball numbers... since you seem to be consorting with Ms. Cleo to know what "black people" think and what (some) Italians mean by their continued abuse of Balotelli.  The Monkey chants and "no such thing as a 'black Italian' " chants at Bologna and Juve last year? Referencing his "attitude" on the pitch of course. Funny I've never read about Monkey chants or "he's not one of us" directed at Materazzi among others. 

None so blind...
Words is wind, blacks are not the only people that are victims of abusive statements. Look at Beckham in his first world cup, if you  are a professional discipline is a major factor. Your contest depending on thier class will do everything they can to throw you off your game or get you sent off, it is a very dark side of the beautiful game, some of the greats have bowed to it.. zidane.  At the end of the day the only thing that matters is a positive result.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 10, 2010, 04:55:35 PM »
I love balotelli too much and I am not a fan of racism at all but super mario needs to keep his performances on the pitch and be a professional about it. Don't let the fans dictate how you play the game and he needs to start tracking back and working hard like milito, eto and company.
He is still very young and will feature for the Azzuri one day. And NO Arsenal you can't have him.

giggsy11

« Reply #128 on: May 10, 2010, 05:02:26 PM »

So Totee decide to take matters into his own hands and kick him like he is a dog? And that is okay and understandable how?
He didn't even have the common decency to face him and do it! If he so bad he should have do it from the front if trying to send a message.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:18:29 PM by giggsy11 »

giggsy11

« Reply #129 on: May 10, 2010, 05:03:20 PM »
That ban is only for that tourament so he will only serve the length only if roma advances to four rounds.

PS: Zeppo how do you post part of an article with the ability to click on the highlighted portion to continue reading the whole article?
 :beermug:

Check here.

Thank you.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 10, 2010, 05:08:57 PM »
Just wow... Racism??? Seriously? I am so sick of black people thinking society owes them something and every little thing that white people do is racist towards them. STFU please and grow up or be like Micheal Jackson and die confused...

Batotellli and Totti incident is PART of the game. Inter defended strongly, Roma couldnt make any plays and although Totti came on it didnt change how Roma played, he got frustrated and lashed out.

Just imagine.. Balotelli did what any good strike would do, hold the ball and try to score from nothing, totti felt the game was already settled by milito goal.. while super mario jus beats'in men left right and center.. he has a way of trying to embrass players like the sex on Malouda when he came on.

Yes totti deserved punishment and rightly so. I am not white so dont call me italian and inter fans and players love balotelli and he loves them. When he scored against Chievo they chanted his name like everyone else. Italy wants to see good football and less atitude. Maicon and a Eto along wity the rest of the inter squad did the right thing and not get themselves banned, its called been a professional, some of you dont know what this word means.
They have alot to play for, more so than Roma who was depending on the italain cup as thier only prize this season. Wehn inter took everything from them

^^^^

None so blind...
Words is wind, blacks are not the only people that are victims of abusive statements. Look at Beckham in his first world cup, if you  are a professional discipline is a major factor. Your contest depending on thier class will do everything they can to throw you off your game or get you sent off, it is a very dark side of the beautiful game, some of the greats have bowed to it.. zidane.  At the end of the day the only thing that matters is a positive result.

I love balotelli too much and I am not a fan of racism at all but super mario needs to keep his performances on the pitch and be a professional about it. Don't let the fans dictate how you play the game and he needs to start tracking back and working hard like milito, eto and company.
He is still very young and will feature for the Azzuri one day. And NO Arsenal you can't have him.

Well boy!  I have seen some shit pile up rel high in dem porta-johns on some construction sites.......but nothing like this, boy!! You need to have the EPA or equivalent authority check your brain (or alleged equivalent) for pollution jed.  

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 10, 2010, 05:16:37 PM »
So Totee decide to take matters into his own hands and kick him like he is a dog? And that is okay and understandable how?
He didn't even have the decent commency to face him and do it! If he so bad he should have do it from the front if trying to send a message.
Put yourself in his position, old age, captain of the roma side that is losing without having a close sniff or shot on target to save your life with a teenager trying to take apart your team in a cup final. What would you do under pressure?

And about the apology.. both players have too much pride, sure let totti apologies to a side that jus whip his team in the finals. I know you guys don't like me, trust me the feeling is mutual, learn the mechanics of the game and pay close attention to details like jose and you too shall be enlighten.

Jose and inter under fire as is with everything to lose and win, why risk it all for a teenager. For the last time, inter fans boo super mario because he don't show the same work rate as the rest of the team. many many times have i seen him walk around the pitch get the ball without moving make a pass.. rel rel lazy man thing.. then lose the ball and dont go fighting for it.

Just stfu on super mario and inter.. wtf u guys know about italian football or the people that live there. why you think mario will NOT leave italy and move to ghana.. Do the math 
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:21:27 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 10, 2010, 05:24:23 PM »
That first leg of barca and inter game. inter up 3-1 75 minutes in the san siro outfit tired and depleted.. jose brings on balotelli for counter attacking options what does he do? he starts a run out of his own half, everyone knows inter plays a compact game.. mario trying to score on barca a team that no one has ever run threw alone. how does that affect the position of the inter team? they have to run to support mario rite? but everyone is tired so he shoots from long range and gets boo'ed.. WHY? Because he is trying to be a hero and do things on his own, this is not an individual game, it is a team game. At the same time he gave away possession that could of caused his team to be out of position.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 05:26:16 PM by sHOTTA12 »

giggsy11

« Reply #133 on: May 10, 2010, 05:49:21 PM »
He didn't even have the decent commency to face him and do it! If he so bad he should have do it from the front if trying to send a message.
Put yourself in his position, old age, captain of the roma side that is losing without having a close sniff or shot on target to save your life with a teenager trying to take apart your team in a cup final. What would you do under pressure?
And about the apology.. both players have too much pride, sure let totti apologies to a side that jus whip his team in the finals. I know you guys don't like me, trust me the feeling is mutual, learn the mechanics of the game and pay close attention to details like jose and you too shall be enlighten.

Jose and inter under fire as is with everything to lose and win, why risk it all for a teenager. For the last time, inter fans boo super mario because he don't show the same work rate as the rest of the team. many many times have i seen him walk around the pitch get the ball without moving make a pass.. rel rel lazy man thing.. then lose the ball and dont go fighting for it.

Just stfu on super mario and inter.. wtf u guys know about italian football or the people that live there. why you think mario will NOT leave italy and move to ghana.. Do the math 

Why you talking about being professional and disciple in reference to how Balotelli should handle himself but then givin Totee a bly. That tells me you cosigning his actions- so Balotelli younger but should know better and Totee old so he should be excused?

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 10, 2010, 05:51:13 PM »
Why you talking about being professional and disciple in reference to how Balotelli should handle himself but then givin Totee a bly. That tells me you cosigning his actions- so Balotelli younger but should know better and Totee old so he should be excused?

why alyuh humour dis fella alyuh so bored ???
I pity the fool....

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: May 10, 2010, 06:14:08 PM »
I confess that totti is one of my absolute favorite players of all time, second after baggio and arrigo, in his day he could take apart any team as demonstrated so many times, yet age is a welcoming factor and like barcelona, top players and teams are bad losers, it's natural rudeboy doh fight it.

Absolutely the committee will make an example out of totti, with italy under close surveillance it is assured, however the real penalty is yet to be given. I expect atleast six roma players to be heavily fined, suspended and banned along with the club itself.. roma, after the major competitions is spotlighted. Just remember the leagues ambitions and character is at stake with totti as golden boy in his own corner, it is hard to hate someone who has given you everything for the last ten years even it is.. ignorance, attitude etc.
These things takes time to analyze with legal actions a serious effort of evidence must be presented. The world is watching italy at the moment because of inter NOT roma(hard to swallow), they will wait until the CL is over to shell out the fines etc.

The difference between totti and balotelli is one has won everything to win and one has not yet.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:37:59 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 10, 2010, 06:21:26 PM »
Last time I checked this is a forum, you might wanna wiki that and while you at it please change that hideous looking signature has no relevance to football. Lets jus say it's a sig a mentally challenged person would coast.

Anyways the entire point I have been trying to send across is simple. This is NOT a racism situation with balotelli, it is a teenager problem. Like Rooney he will be guided unless he @$@#4 it up. Stop making this something it ain't. Eto work rate compare to Balotelli speaks for itself or that of any others for that matter.
Fans unconditionally love and accepted Eto, Maicon and many many other blacks for crying out loud this is why this club was CREATED in the first place  ::) ::) ::) ::). So leave it up to the pros who have dealt with this stuff for many years way before the real Ronaldo times.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:34:06 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 10, 2010, 06:29:25 PM »
Last time I checked this is a forum, you might wanna wiki that and while you at it please change that hideous looking signature has no relevance to football. Lets jus say it's a sig a mentally challenged person would coast.

boss doh take me yuh know, your name on short list, d stupidity filter in my brain does usually filter out, but like most antispam appz lil tings does still slip through, doh worry ah workin on dat bug now ;) :beermug: :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:31:25 PM by lefty »
I pity the fool....

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2010, 06:32:49 PM »
Your sig sucks but your avatar is pretty cool  :beermug: :beermug:

Online lefty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2010, 06:36:08 PM »
Your sig sucks but your avatar is pretty cool  :beermug: :beermug:

iz eedar dat or picture ah hairy arse u choose ;D :beermug:
I pity the fool....

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 10, 2010, 06:37:22 PM »

Lose my composure and act unprofessional, of course.

if you  are a professional discipline is a major factor. Your contest depending on thier class will do everything they can to throw you off your game or get you sent off, it is a very dark side of the beautiful game, some of the greats have bowed to it.. zidane.  At the end of the day the only thing that matters is a positive result.

So the great Totti basically  got outsmarted by an "absolute beginner" then?  Or is it that "professionalism" is something that can be donned whenever convenient... sorta like an old windbreaker... or yuh favorite pair ah jockey shorts?

No wonder Totti is one ah yuh favorites... yuh's ah hypocrite just like him.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 10, 2010, 06:39:02 PM »
Shotta, you tell me what other race in europe does get monkey chants and racist insults hurled @ them on ah regular?? only arabs, and that's only after 9-11, apart from that, NONE!!!

yuh talkin real outta timin yow!!

henry, eto, kenute, ballotelli , suazo can't all be wrong!! black players are the most taunted in the whole of europe, and no other race suffers the abuse like black ballers! no koreans/ asians, no hispanics,  and recently after 9-11 the arabs are being targeted, but before that, they went quite unnoticed!

yuh must read about the experiences of fellas like tressaue , tigana, usabio, and the very first black player in the EPL, can't remember his name , but he played for chelsea. then tell me if yuh still feel the same.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 10, 2010, 06:40:45 PM »
Anyways the entire point I have been trying to send across is simple. This is NOT a racism situation with balotelli, it is a teenager problem. Like Rooney he will be guided unless he @$@#4 it up. Stop making this something it ain't. Eto work rate compare to Balotelli speaks for itself or that of any others for that matter.
Fans unconditionally love and accepted Eto, Maicon and many many other blacks for crying out loud this is why this club was CREATED in the first place  ::) ::) ::) ::). So leave it up to the pros who have dealt with this stuff for many years way before the real Ronaldo times.

Jackass... why you talking about Inter history and Inter fans??  Is not Inter fans who jeering Balotelli, making monkey chants and telling him he could never be true Italian?  You fall on yuh f**king head or what?  His onw fans support him, nobody arguing that.

Again, if it's not about Balotelli's race why are fans abusing him and making specific reference to his skin color?
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 06:42:29 PM by Bake n Shark »

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 10, 2010, 06:44:01 PM »
So the great Totti basically  got outsmarted by an "absolute beginner" then?  Or is it that "professionalism" is something that can be donned whenever convenient... sorta like an old windbreaker... or yuh favorite pair ah jockey shorts?
I am not defending totti, all i am saying is if eto or milito was trying to run threw three roma players they would have also gotten kicked because of the situation, the prize and the reigns of inter that roma and it's captain find hard to accept.

It is also easy for you "who isnt the captain of roma" "who is not a world champion" or "hasnt won anything worthy of speaking" to say.. yea i will be professional and not lose my composure to say.

I confess that i maybe a hypocrite at times but i know for sure that i am not nasty and closed minded like some people you see while shaving.

giggsy11

« Reply #144 on: May 10, 2010, 06:48:32 PM »
I confess that totti is one of my absolute favorite players of all time, second after baggio and arrigo, in his day he could take apart any team as demonstrated so many times, yet age is a welcoming factor and like barcelona, top players and teams are bad losers, it's natural rudeboy doh fight it.

Absolutely the committee will make an example out of totti, with italy under close surveillance it is assured, however the real penalty is yet to be given. I expect atleast six roma players to be heavily fined, suspended and banned along with the club itself.. roma, after the major competitions is spotlighted. Just remember the leagues ambitions and character is at stake with totti as golden boy in his own corner, it is hard to hate someone who has given you everything for the last ten years even it is.. ignorance, attitude etc.
These things takes time to analyze with legal actions a serious effort of evidence must be presented. The world is watching italy at the moment because of inter NOT roma(hard to swallow), they will wait until the CL is over to shell out the fines etc.

The difference between totti and balotelli is one has won everything to win and one has not yet.

Quit while yuh behind-this is going zerowhere!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 10, 2010, 06:51:22 PM »

I confess that i maybe a hypocrite at times but i know for sure that i am not nasty and closed minded like some people you see while shaving.

I "nasty and close minded" because I condemning the racial abuse directed at Balotelli?  Because I criticizing Totti for kicking down de yute and then being a hypocritical c**t about it?  What did he do the previous week against Lazio... not the same shit he criticizing Balotelli for?

You could keep responding yes fella but your brainfart comments slowly making me realize the true size of the vacuum between yuh ears.  Carry on.

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 10, 2010, 06:56:27 PM »
Eh hoss...how you so dotish? Yuh did do a course or wha?
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Spursy

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Willis Plaza Fan
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 10, 2010, 06:57:09 PM »
Quit while yuh behind-this is going zerowhere!
The real reason why some of you like him is because his parents are from ghana and that he is a blackman.
The reason why they try to bring racism in is to force him out to represent ghana. Mario is italian, he has chosen this, alot of people dont like that while most italians jus wants him to be his best for inter for now.
Once inter gets rid of him which italian club will sign him now that he has pissed of everyone and their mother with some of his lazy and childish performances. Then again try to go play in england, risk your leg getting broken in 2 or germany which is even worse.. like holland .. france? i doubt it. he leaves or inter gets rid of him he can kiss his chance of representing italy in a major tourny GOODBYE.

What would you do? Go back to where you are one of the bottle? Or stand out and show your difference from the rest. There is few better clubs than inter and I am afraid if he is pushed more and more to leave, inter will get rid of him and that will be the end of his career.
my words are bitter to accept because they are true. :beermug:
« Last Edit: May 10, 2010, 07:09:03 PM by sHOTTA12 »

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #148 on: May 10, 2010, 07:15:41 PM »
Going through the goal.com comments on this Balotelli comments reveals the absolute disgust fans have for Totti but also the truly pervasive nature of Italian racism. It would be foolish to ignore the fact that Balotelli is jeered every match not because he is rude or likes to embarrass players with the ball but because he is black. Eto'o once walked off the pitch because of racial abuse. He also kicked the ball into the crowd a few times while in Spain. Zoro was reduced tears because of the constant abuse.

Totti's kick was the last straw for me and Italian football. Totti tried to end a youthman career. And you hear the excuse , he abuse my fans and I remember what he did last year in the San Siro.( I did not forget). An ignorant bastard like Totti could never correct the evil in anybody else. So you openly bad mind and want to play vigilante during the game. And oh Balotelli just happen to be on the ball and you just happen to be losing.

A four match suspension for this egregious act of violence confirms the racism of Italian football. Balotelli could cuss  if people calling him nigger in the stands as far as I'm concerned. Italians can't handle embarrassment. The football world needs to see what they're doing.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #149 on: May 10, 2010, 07:16:57 PM »
anyone else care to fight this down any further? :rotfl:
You should engage in open debate.

1]; } ?>