May 20, 2024, 04:43:17 AM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 639803 times)

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #3270 on: January 16, 2013, 10:41:33 AM »
Fook no pep for Utd. :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3271 on: January 16, 2013, 11:01:25 AM »
Fook no pep for Utd. :(

Sir Alex look like he go bury Pep and all... you frighten  ;D
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

giggsy11

« Reply #3272 on: January 16, 2013, 12:55:04 PM »
I happy Pep not ging to Citeh or Chelski. Or to any EPL side. Let them keep hiring and firing people. Now if Jose return I might get a lil worried.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3273 on: January 16, 2013, 01:03:51 PM »
And as for Benitez.....if he thought the fans would eventually accept him, he must have realised by now that it isn't going to happen any time soon. Deafening chants for Di Matteo last night. We dominated the game but there was absolutely no excuse for not bringing on Ba earlier, the decision to leave Torres on had the crowd livid.

Pep just signed a 3 year contract with Bayern. I wonder what Roman's next move is (if any).  :beermug:

dat russian will have a hell of a time trying to attract good coaches to the bridge............he jus too damn impatient and unreasonable .....what d f**k he fire di mateo for....steups what d f**k he fire ancelotti for....tell meh?!
I pity the fool....

giggsy11

« Reply #3274 on: January 20, 2013, 08:10:58 AM »
Ah notice Lampard the fraud didn't beat his Chelski badge this time after he scored. A lil bitter are we that Cole getting a contract he is not? Torres shave his head tuh look like Sheva since he has been playing like Sheva during he Chelski days.

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #3275 on: January 20, 2013, 09:31:04 AM »
Ah notice Lampard the fraud didn't beat his Chelski badge this time after he scored. A lil bitter are we that Cole getting a contract he is not? Torres shave his head tuh look like Sheva since he has been playing like Sheva during he Chelski days.

still tryin to get gold from sand stone steups
I pity the fool....

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #3276 on: January 20, 2013, 09:35:26 AM »
Ramirez is a machine. After all the criticism he took when he first join Chelski, now he is the engine room. he not just breaking up plays, he also creating and joining attacks, because he intercepts so many passes on the move.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3277 on: January 20, 2013, 07:53:03 PM »
Ramirez is a machine. After all the criticism he took when he first join Chelski, now he is the engine room. he not just breaking up plays, he also creating and joining attacks, because he intercepts so many passes on the move.

Selah. The writing was ever on the wall.

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3278 on: January 23, 2013, 03:25:48 PM »
WDMC Hazard?
How yuh go kick a ballboy?

Take a Red for that!
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3279 on: January 23, 2013, 03:30:15 PM »
WDMC Hazard?

Take a Red for that!
Far as I'm concerned he deserved it, he was trying to waste time

Offline Bitter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3280 on: January 23, 2013, 03:46:38 PM »
WDMC Hazard?

Take a Red for that!
Far as I'm concerned he deserved it, he was trying to waste time

Somebody remind me never to sweat against you.  ::)

The ball-boy was being an ass, but yuh still cyah rough him up.
Bitter is a supercalifragilistic tic-tac-pro

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3281 on: January 23, 2013, 04:05:32 PM »
Why the rush to get the ball back for Swansea to get a goal kick though?

http://www.mixturecloud.com/media/2Szp24OE

Like this is de youthman twitter account.

https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN

Small man badmind!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 04:08:50 PM by Bourbon »
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline theworm2345

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3282 on: January 23, 2013, 04:12:20 PM »
Like this is de youthman twitter account.

https://twitter.com/CHARLIEM0RGAN

Small man badmind!
Should've kicked him harder

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3283 on: January 23, 2013, 04:14:22 PM »

The criticisms were coming from people that were too impatient and too overestimating in their own abilities to recognize a footballer when they see one.  To me, it was obvious from the onset that Ramires' strengths was always going to revolve around his energy and his work rate because that is what he was showing from jump.  The fact that he was seeming to struggle, again, to me, was always due to him adjusting to a new club/country/environment/climate....but, as yuh say, the man is a damned machine.  Sometimes I does wonder if he on drugs, he doh stop moving at all.  Left up to a lot of them same critical Chelsea fans, he, Mikel and "Sideshow Bob" woulda done be run outta town arready......and Lampard would always be starting.....Left up to me, Ramires (and them other two) startin' every game! 

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3284 on: January 23, 2013, 04:17:20 PM »

The criticisms were coming from people that were too impatient and too overestimating in their own abilities to recognize a footballer when they see one.  To me, it was obvious from the onset that Ramires' strengths was always going to revolve around his energy and his work rate because that is what he was showing from jump.  The fact that he was seeming to struggle, again, to me, was always due to him adjusting to a new club/country/environment/climate....but, as yuh say, the man is a damned machine.  Sometimes I does wonder if he on drugs, he doh stop moving at all.  Left up to a lot of them same critical Chelsea fans, he, Mikel and "Sideshow Bob" woulda done be run outta town arready......and Lampard would always be starting.....Left up to me, Ramires (and them other two) startin' every game! 

I hate chelsea bad...buh...I endorse this post. I go take Ramires on my side any day.
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3285 on: January 23, 2013, 04:31:43 PM »

Preach!

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3286 on: January 23, 2013, 05:24:58 PM »
Police investigating Hazard... according to Sky Sports News and BBC on twitter.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 05:26:55 PM by Bakes »

giggsy11

« Reply #3287 on: January 23, 2013, 05:25:42 PM »
Hazard might want tuh worry about his damn bubble bamsee, and how unflattering it looks in those addidas shorts.

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #3288 on: January 23, 2013, 05:53:05 PM »
Police investigating Hazard... according to Sky Sports News and BBC on twitter.
The youth already say he ain't pressing charges.

giggsy11

« Reply #3289 on: January 23, 2013, 06:06:00 PM »
Ball boy look like he was doing a Suarez. Milk dat shite like a cow. Seriously, that was stupid of Hazard tuh attempt tuh retrieve the ball by using his foot. Ah love how all the Chelski players were tending to him and not a Swansea player in sight.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 06:15:00 PM by Giggsy11 »

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3290 on: January 23, 2013, 06:14:09 PM »
The youth already say he ain't pressing charges.

...and this is important because?

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3291 on: January 23, 2013, 06:39:36 PM »
Cantona kick was better , why kick a ball boy when you could kick a spectator  :devil:
Youtube Channel

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3292 on: January 23, 2013, 06:42:40 PM »
Ball boy looks like eric cartman

Youtube Channel

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #3293 on: January 23, 2013, 06:48:59 PM »
The intent was to get the ball.

Storm in a teacup ting.

Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3294 on: January 23, 2013, 07:20:55 PM »

I hate chelsea bad...buh...I endorse this post. I go take Ramires on my side any day.

Yuh unnah-stand??!! (haters gonna hate.) ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3295 on: January 23, 2013, 08:52:02 PM »
quite honestly, after only now watching the incident, ain't a damned ting wrong wit de boy and eh nutting wrong with what Hazard do.  He kicked (at) the ball, not the boy. Home field or not, the ball boy went too far with his antics, falling on the ball and smothering it to waste time.....he need to remember that he is only a damned ball boy, nothing more.....once he cross that line and want to assume the role of a "player" on the field, he deserve to get treated like one.  I woulda step on he fingers while he want to play suarez on de ground.  :devil:   

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3296 on: January 24, 2013, 05:31:05 PM »
quite honestly, after only now watching the incident, ain't a damned ting wrong wit de boy and eh nutting wrong with what Hazard do.  He kicked (at) the ball, not the boy. Home field or not, the ball boy went too far with his antics, falling on the ball and smothering it to waste time.....he need to remember that he is only a damned ball boy, nothing more.....once he cross that line and want to assume the role of a "player" on the field, he deserve to get treated like one.  I woulda step on he fingers while he want to play suarez on de ground.  :devil:   

Ent!!!!

I just see it fully on TV and I would be de first to say he deserve what he get, thing is he eh really get nothing, minimal contact if any.

He is just ah little cunny-hole, posting in advance on twitter and all dat.

Hazard toe-poke the ball fair and square and leave him like the little cunny-hole dat he is on de ground. Steups!!!

"Practice is the best of all instructors"

giggsy11

« Reply #3297 on: January 27, 2013, 06:26:51 PM »
I may not like the Fat Spanish crumb dropper but it is ah shame he is being made the scape goat for Chelski's failings as a side/club. For a club with such unlimited finances they have been poorly constructed. Watching dem against Bradford today They lack depth as a squad, flexibility, to many midfielders,; most with similar skill sets, not enough forwards or wingers. The team lacks creativity when Mata is not on the pitch. Chances are DiMatteo would have encountered the same problems if he had stayed on the job.  Players will get worn down.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3298 on: January 27, 2013, 10:33:32 PM »
I may not like the Fat Spanish crumb dropper but it is ah shame he is being made the scape goat for Chelski's failings as a side/club. For a club with such unlimited finances they have been poorly constructed. Watching dem against Bradford today They lack depth as a squad, flexibility, to many midfielders,; most with similar skill sets, not enough forwards or wingers. The team lacks creativity when Mata is not on the pitch. Chances are DiMatteo would have encountered the same problems if he had stayed on the job.  Players will get worn down.

Style of play is our biggest problem. We needed to settle down and establish a style of play early after the CL last year. We kinda started in the early part of the season, but for some reason it was abandoned - apparently. We were more fluid, and was stretching opponents nad running them over. Even the dreaded game vs Man United we had Man United in bits. But alas.....
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

giggsy11

« Reply #3299 on: January 28, 2013, 08:52:13 AM »

Style of play is our biggest problem. We needed to settle down and establish a style of play early after the CL last year. We kinda started in the early part of the season, but for some reason it was abandoned - apparently. We were more fluid, and was stretching opponents nad running them over. Even the dreaded game vs Man United we had Man United in bits. But alas.....

But to my point, whatever style you started with would have been hard to sustain because your team lacks the depth to and consistency through out. How often can you play the same 11 that was getting results at the beginning of the season? Considering at the beginning of the season you were veying for 7 trophies, you were due to fade as a team. Why Mata can't get a rest against a team like Brentford?

1]; } ?>