May 15, 2024, 01:53:10 AM

Author Topic: Bobby Zamora Thread  (Read 101340 times)

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Zamora's next stop - T&T.
« Reply #270 on: July 21, 2009, 04:28:33 PM »
Socapro,
                 I agree with you.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: July 21, 2009, 04:33:41 PM »
The fellas who want Zamora to be a SW, allyuh need to have some pride in allyuh country.
Zamora turn us down for West Ham, not even for England, and allyuh still want him to come.

Fork Zamora.

I have pride in my country which is why I don't want to be at the bottom of the Hex after 10 games with folks like RF and other folks around the world taking the mick saying things like T&T was only in the Hex in the first place because Jack pulled strings to help us get there!

If Zamora comes back NOW when we have very little chance of still qualifying rather than as he tried to do last time round in 2005 when we only needed to win the play-off games against Bahrain to qualify then we cannot brand the man as a wagonist this time round! Yes he definitely didn’t deserve to be added to the squad last time round in 2005 but this time round he has thrown his hat into the ring when there is lots of hard work to do and very little chance of us still qualifying!! We cannot be in a worst position than we are in right now if we tried, so if he wants to do some hard work to see if he can help and coach thinks he can contribute then it’s not rocket science to give him a bligh!!

If Zamora wants to try to redeem himself by coming back now to help us try to do the almost impossible then I say let him, we have nothing to lose not even pride!!
Note, Zamora is begging us to come back not the other way round!  8)
True that... But its a mutual thing TTFF want him aboard and he wanna be here...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 04:43:45 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: July 21, 2009, 04:46:58 PM »
Socapro,

Leave dem fellas in dey myopia and bad-mindedness .......we producin top class players out de wazoo yuh eh see how much we have in La Liga de EPL and Serie A? Brazil have nuttin on we...

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: July 21, 2009, 04:48:20 PM »
if RL10 pick he
well I cool
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: July 21, 2009, 04:51:05 PM »
The fellas who want Zamora to be a SW, allyuh need to have some pride in allyuh country.
Zamora turn us down for West Ham, not even for England, and allyuh still want him to come.

Fork Zamora.

yorke did the same thing to us when he was at aston villa and manu ....

saddest, Yorke born and bred here, made his name here...

more reason why he should not have done it ent? cause he born here ent  ;D .. so ease of zamora yorke neva care bout tnt and put hiss all out  until his club career was comming down to an end anyway .. he and latas jump ship back in 2001 allyuh need to take you all head out of your ass ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: July 21, 2009, 04:59:07 PM »

Fork Zamora.

more reason why he should not have done it ent? cause he born here ent  ;D .. so ease of zamora yorke neva care bout tnt and put hiss all out  until his club career was comming down to an end anyway .. he and latas jump ship back in 2001 allyuh need to take you all head out of your ass ...
Strong statement man... He had his moments but wouldn't go that far to say that... Yorke was balling his eyes out when T&T make the world cup and he put that accomplishment over any other achievements he received At Man U and even that one time when he was in the top 10 in Fifa player of the year in 1999...
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 05:05:50 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: July 21, 2009, 05:04:24 PM »

Fork Zamora.

Strong statement man...
Cosign!  ;)
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: July 21, 2009, 05:04:54 PM »
what so hard to understand...F#CK ZAMORA

me eh on no debate with none of allyuh...

he could score 100 goal... F#CK ZAMORA ( but ah taking de 3 points)
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: July 21, 2009, 05:06:51 PM »
he could score 100 goal... F#CK ZAMORA ( but ah taking de 3 points) :devil:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 21, 2009, 05:10:14 PM »
he could score 100 goal... F#CK ZAMORA ( but ah taking de 3 points) :devil:
:rotfl: :rotfl:
Some ah allyuh fellas here does real give me ah belly full ah laugh with allyuh comments yes!!  ;D
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: July 21, 2009, 05:17:18 PM »

Fork Zamora.

Strong statement man... He had his moments but wouldn't go that far to say that... Yorke was balling his eyes out when T&T make the world cup and he put that accomplishment over any other achievements he received At Man U and even that one time when he was in the top 10 in Fifa player of the year in 1999...

true he also say when he was joining  manu that he neva see tnt making a WC and that was the opportunity to test him self at the highest level  ... so people  ease of zamora ....
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 21, 2009, 05:35:23 PM »

he could score 100 goal... F#CK ZAMORA ( but ah taking de 3 points)

:devil: Ent!
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 28, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »
Bobby Zamora rejects Hull move to add to Phil Brown's woes

By Football Spy 27/07/2009
Bobby zamora

Bobby Zamora yesterday rejected a move to Hull - leaving Tigers boss Phil Brown facing a week of Chinese torture.

Brown jetted to China last night to help his side prepare for the Asia Trophy hours after being told that Fulham striker Zamora had turned down a £5million move Zamora becomes the fourth striker to snub Brown after Michael Owen, Fraizer Campbell, and Marc-Antoine Fortune all said no to Humberside.

Brown will now turn to Manchester City misfit Benjani in a desperate bid to beef up his strike-force before the new season starts. The Zimbabwean international, who will cost around £3m, knows his chances will be limited at Eastlands following the arrivals of Carlos Tevez, Roque Santa Cruz and Emmanuel Adebayor.

Hull's failure to score against Sheffield Wednesday at Hillsborough on Saturday highlighted Brown's need for more firepower. Brown said: "We have other targets and just because we are in China doesn't mean we can't do business over the phone."

Fulham boss Roy Hodgson said: "We allowed Bobby to talk to Hull, but he wants to stay with us and I'mdelighted.

"He didn't score many goals last season, but he will this time because he is a very good technician."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/07/27/zamora-no-puts-brown-in-panic-115875-21550563/
« Last Edit: July 28, 2009, 05:44:59 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 28, 2009, 05:39:08 PM »
is his paper work good yet? All he need is a call up? what about Jlloyd too

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 28, 2009, 06:10:57 PM »
is his paper work good yet? All he need is a call up? what about Jlloyd too
How u mean like passports don't think that will be a problem for Zamora and Jlloyd was born here he good to go long days... Just up to if Fifa rule is in affect already and i think it is?

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 30, 2009, 01:29:20 PM »

FK Vetra 0-3 Fulham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8175041.stm

Bobby Zamora celebrates his opener

Fulham made an emphatic Europa League debut as Bobby Zamora inspired a comfortable victory over FC Vetra.

The frontman had a hand in all three goals as Fulham put the Lithuanian side to the sword in the third Europa League qualifying first-leg encounter.

The opener came when Zamora turned and fired in from 18 yards, and the striker was then pulled down inside the box.

Danny Murphy stepped up to convert the penalty and Zamora laid in Seol Ki-Hyeon to smash home a third late on.

Making their first appearance in Europe since 2002, Fulham occasionally showed the strain of beginning their season in July, with their defence loose at times and a lack of bite evident in midfield.

The hot conditions did not help, and Fulham were thankful for Murphy's goalline clearance in the fifth minute following poor marking at a corner.

However, after a nervy opening half hour, Fulham comprehensively outplayed FC Vetra, who finished third in the A Lyga last season.

Brede Hangeland nodded a corner wide, Zamora shot straight at keeper Povilas Valincius and Zoltan Gera flashed wide of the near post as the Cottagers failed to turn their increasing dominance into goals.

Zamora settled any nerves, though, when he fired in a delicious opener moments before half time.

And Murphy effectively killed the game off from the spot 10 minutes after the restart after Zamora had been hauled down by Vetra skipper Algis Jankauskas.

From then on the match resembled a training ground exercise as the Londoners controlled the tempo and frustrated their opponents.

But there was still time for Seol to complete the scoring, the South Korean drilling into the corner after more good work from Zamora.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: July 30, 2009, 01:49:03 PM »
Was talking to a bloke from Newcastle to-day ,turns out he is a Sunderland supporter and he thinks Jones is a plank and I couldn't help but half believe him.I hope Zamora joins up with TT cause he would be better than Jones.

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 30, 2009, 01:55:20 PM »
Was talking to a bloke from Newcastle to-day ,turns out he is a Sunderland supporter and he thinks Jones is a plank and I couldn't help but half believe him.I hope Zamora joins up with TT cause he would be better than Jones.

How will Zamora think some like that and he don't score on a regular? i really doubt he feel that way only having what 7 goals last season... And worst yet its a Newcastle fan that tell u that too...
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:03:24 PM by Trinidogg »

Offline Trinidogg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 30, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »

FK Vetra 0-3 Fulham

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/8175041.stm

Bobby Zamora celebrates his opener

Fulham made an emphatic Europa League debut as Bobby Zamora inspired a comfortable victory over FC Vetra.

The frontman had a hand in all three goals as Fulham put the Lithuanian side to the sword in the third Europa League qualifying first-leg encounter.

The opener came when Zamora turned and fired in from 18 yards, and the striker was then pulled down inside the box.

Danny Murphy stepped up to convert the penalty and Zamora laid in Seol Ki-Hyeon to smash home a third late on.

Making their first appearance in Europe since 2002, Fulham occasionally showed the strain of beginning their season in July, with their defence loose at times and a lack of bite evident in midfield.

The hot conditions did not help, and Fulham were thankful for Murphy's goalline clearance in the fifth minute following poor marking at a corner.

However, after a nervy opening half hour, Fulham comprehensively outplayed FC Vetra, who finished third in the A Lyga last season.

Brede Hangeland nodded a corner wide, Zamora shot straight at keeper Povilas Valincius and Zoltan Gera flashed wide of the near post as the Cottagers failed to turn their increasing dominance into goals.

Zamora settled any nerves, though, when he fired in a delicious opener moments before half time.

And Murphy effectively killed the game off from the spot 10 minutes after the restart after Zamora had been hauled down by Vetra skipper Algis Jankauskas.

From then on the match resembled a training ground exercise as the Londoners controlled the tempo and frustrated their opponents.

But there was still time for Seol to complete the scoring, the South Korean drilling into the corner after more good work from Zamora.

England is really lacking Superstar Strikers, If Zamora keep scoring he could easily be back in the talk of getting call up for England Squad so we should really just cap this guy in the World Cup Qualifier soon times... saw some England fans rating him in there top 10 England Strikers here... http://www.bigsoccer.com/forum/showthread.php?t=411454

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 30, 2009, 02:51:31 PM »
Yuhs ah soft head or what? zamora played on ah better team than jones whole season, had better service, and still came up short after ah whole season.

jones on the other hand played almost half ah season along side ah selfish strike partner, with very little service, and had tuh carry ah whole team on his back for two seasons consecutively without ah lick of help! plus he out scored zamora the throw away king two seasons in ah row.

yuh know this discourse is really silly and makes me want tuh gag! but only to entertaining the folly. i just don't see where zamora measures up to KJ in aught!

no one from the big teams are scared to play against zamora, so john terry and carigger was mad when they said KJ was ah hand full and he was one of the most difficult foward to defend? no big name coach craves bobby like they do KJ, so yuh think harry and rafa wants to pay top dollar for ah plank? think man!

your friend is an ass and he don't know shyte about the game and great talent!

we have one of the best forwards in england, and he's not yet ah finished product, and besides, he was playing injured all seaon long! give him ah break man! yuh wont regret it.

tell yuh sunderland supporting friend that his whole team is full of planks, and it's jones who's been keeping them in the prem now for two seasons, had it not been for jones, they would probably be in league one!
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 03:50:50 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 30, 2009, 03:35:31 PM »
F#CK ZAMORA
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 30, 2009, 03:56:18 PM »
lol i just saw big M posted in this thread and didn't even need to open it to know what was said
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 30, 2009, 04:15:08 PM »
JUST COOL.
I more than most people was over the moon when I first saw Jones but his input for TT is not good enough and should not be first choice for us.I have never seen Jones shoot from outside the box,his touches are not up to standard and he depends too much on crosses,he is at a loss without pin-point crosses.TT should find a different position for him if that is possible,who knows it might work.The Sunderland supporter did mention that Carlos was brilliant for them until his injury but he reckons Jones is a plank.TT may or may not pick Zamora if they do then TT will win all their remaining matches.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 30, 2009, 04:23:51 PM »

eh????

;D
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 30, 2009, 04:35:16 PM »

eh????

;D
What's the differance between bloke and GUY? remember frico grew up in england and just like jlloyd dem fellas talking with british accents.  i doh see nothing wrong wid dat @ all.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 04:44:52 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 30, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »

eh????

;D
What's the differance between bloke and GUY? remember frico grew up in england and just like jlloyd dem fellas talking with british accents.  i doh see nothing wrong wid dat @ all.

JC, how i go know dat? i not he mudda! an ah was jus jokin wid frico
allyuh fellas doh let nuttin pass boy  :-\
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #296 on: July 30, 2009, 05:30:39 PM »
he is at a loss without pin-point crosses.
Even if this was true... who fault is it if the crosses are shit? Why is Jones de culprit in that scenario?

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: July 30, 2009, 05:45:20 PM »
he is at a loss without pin-point crosses.
Even if this was true... who fault is it if the crosses are shit?

Carlos...
lol
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline frico

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 30, 2009, 06:03:05 PM »
I am hoping that Jones proves all his doubters wrong,including me to some extent, but I think Jones will always find it difficult to get those crosses.Teams are aware that he is dependant on crosses and defences and mid-field could play wide and force our strikers to come through the middle.Lets hope that Jones is prepared to put himself about this season.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: July 30, 2009, 07:08:44 PM »

eh????

;D

JC, how i go know dat? i not he mudda! an ah was jus jokin wid frico
allyuh fellas doh let nuttin pass boy  :-\
Darlin i just humoring like you, yuh think i didn't see the grin @ the end of yuh statement. why ppl does take me so serious boy? i does joke too now. :devil:
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 07:10:27 PM by just cool »

1]; } ?>