May 15, 2024, 09:27:55 PM

Author Topic: Senior T&T footballers hang up their boots (breaking news)  (Read 21170 times)

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
Re: Senior T&T footballers hang up their boots (breaking news)
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2006, 11:49:08 AM »
Please comment or add before I send out. Everyone can use the same letter, but we need to get our response out. Additionally if we can get a copy to the press, Ato, Shaun Fuentes, and all the media houses I95.1 and I will also post it on TTFF's website:

07/10/06

TTFF:

It is unfortunate that in the our year of (delete: our)   glory and at the time when we have to  be aggressive in laying a foundation for WC2010 we have promises that were made to our heroes not being honored.

The TTFF is capable of righting this ship and still has the opportunity to do so. All the players have asked for is what was rightly theirs. TTFF has a history of inept management and lack of decorum in dealing with its players. If this situation was a “one of” we the supporters would say okay lets move on, but this is a continuing pattern over the last 15years. We the supporters cannot see our game and more so our heroes that got us to the ultimate dream get disrespected in that way.

This is the tipping point for the TTFF and you can do the right thing and start getting your act together or you may open a can of worms with all the supporters and followers. This is not meant as a threat but that our appreciation, love and respect for football and our players is one we will not take for granted and by the TTFF’s doing will be bring all of our collective disappointments accumulated over the years to a head. I do not think the TTFF’s want to see that monster.

Again, while we appreciate all of  your hard work, with all due respect do the right thing.

Respectfully
Supporter

The part in bold is sounding a bit too emotional given the tone of your letter. Maybe consider revising

Pending further comments from everyone and updates from occonnorg, this email will be sent out at 2:30pmEST.I urge everyone to do the same.
Warrior For Life !!

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2006, 11:51:21 AM »
WE SHOULD NOT STAGE ANY KIND OF PROTEST COMMING TO THINK OF IT...

The guys agreed to uphold their end of the bargain by playing the two games. They did that for the fans ( thats us)..

If TTFF does not allow them to play then definitely we should by all means stage a 4 day protest.. But not today.. The guys playing, they are playing for us.. We should go and support...

Protesting today , knowing that the guys have agreed to play, will be a slap in our beloved players face...

GO WARRIORS.

Go Socawarriors.net and Ling live Warrior Nation..

See you guys there

oconnorg

*p.s. Emails should go out as you guys see fit.. To me nothing is wrong in letting TTFF know what time it is..!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 11:53:39 AM by oconnorg »
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2006, 11:52:39 AM »
I am sorry fellahs but wishy-washy protesting, if not thought out carefully, cannot work, as it is not directed focally. Actually we are taking sides. The socawarriors side. They the socawarriors have not done the country anything wrong. They sacrificed to come here (yes sacrificed as many are going to be persecuted for leaving the UK teams) and plan to perform professionally for us even while their gut instinct is to strike now and risk really hurt unsuspecting fans. They do not want to hurt the fans. They apparently are aware of this and they should be congratulated for their maturity in deciding to play while harbouring some very unhappy feelings and still showing us that smile and effort on the field. :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

They know very well that an abusee (the T&T footballler) can only free oneself from the manipulative strangehold of the abuser (Jack Warner and the TTFF) not when you are vulnerable, have no choices, have no power to say no, have no plan B to fall back on, have no club to hire you, but can only do so when you have the security, the lobby power, the financial independence to say to your abuser "HYMC ".That's the only way change will happen. Obviously, Whitley, Theobald, Toussaint, Jack, Baptiste and all those desperate for a better future cyah tell jack nutten and will be pressured by the abuser to betray their bredren to feed their hungry mouths day to day. Yorke, Sancho, Tallest know that. Why yuh think Sancho fly down here to be part of this and he is recovering from injury. Dat is professionalism dread. Dat is commitment. Dat is warrior. Dais de kinda player I supportin' right tru!

It just so happened that a weaker version of this mutiny was tried years ago when Sancho and company did not have quite as much leverage as they did but it was still successful to an extent as they refused to play under the existing terms and were banned (YES BANNED) by that same Jack Warner. We are not to be protesting against the players. No Sir, No,no  Ma'am. If we want to protest against the TTFF and Jackula, fine, perfectly fine, but it must be tactically well timed and engineered to impact potently on the right target, not with collateral damage to the footballers.

There are alot of youngsters on the site who might not know the whole history and it is easy to be manipulated by those with unhealthy agendas. Alberta Trini, I warn you to be very careful about what you say as alot of responsibility is needed with these responses. Your points got a little clearer but I think your shock is causing you to react aloud with impulsive ideas.

Alot of characters think this site is just a joke site for picong (Bricktop) and don't realize that shit talk is not what we are about here. We have to spend some time gathering info, reading the threads and making sure we know the facts as much as possible before our recommendations are put out.

More will be said as we assess where we as a supporter group stand

Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Padams

• Sr. Warrior
  • Great are the Warriors///We shall Prevail!!!!
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2006, 11:55:01 AM »
WE SHOULD NOT STAGE ANY KIND OF PROTEST COMMING TO THINK OF IT...

The guys agreed to uphold their end of the bargain by playing the two games. They did that for the fans ( thats us)..

If TTFF does not allow them to play then definitely we should by all means stage a 4 day protest.. But not today.. The guys playing, they are playing for us.. We should go and support...

Protesting today , knowing that the guys have agreed to play, will be a slap in our beloved players face...

GO WARRIORS.

Go Socawarriors.net and Ling live Warrior Nation..

See you guys there

oconnorg

*p.s. Emails should go out as you guys see fit.. To me nothing is wrong in letting TTFF know what time it is..!

Ok cool, jus wanted to know what we doin before ah leave home...so no protest for now..see u alyuh later
Iz not Pre-Marital Sex, if yuh have no intention 2 geh Married..........

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2006, 11:56:06 AM »
oconnorg, just saw your last reply. You are a fella who has a lot of wisdm and commitment. Happy to see you say this

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: October 07, 2006, 11:58:14 AM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: Dreamer

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: October 07, 2006, 12:00:51 PM »
oconnorg, just saw your last reply. You are a fella who has a lot of wisdm and commitment. Happy to see you say this

Thanks for the endorsement. The stance came not only from my own understanding of the matter but also after consulting with mih boy Andre Samuel. He was of similar thinking.. Hopefully he can make it to the game today..

BTW for the foreign based. it raining no arse down here..  Cyats and Dogs...
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Baygo Boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: October 07, 2006, 12:01:43 PM »
I agree with O'conner. fans should go to the game, but walk with, and display placards like:
"WARNER MUST GO"
GRODEN IS A TRAITOR
CAMP IS A PUPPET
T&T FOOTBALL KIDNAPPED, or
JACK KIDNAP WE FOOTBALL

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2006, 12:03:08 PM »
occonorg, dreamer, Alberta trini,  I would appreciate any input if and when we should send the email we are have posted on here to send to the TTFF
Warrior For Life !!

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2006, 12:04:35 PM »
:rotfl: :rotfl:

OK boss. More power to you.

As a fan I am in full support of Dwight Yorke and they seeking their own interests. Trini is full ah fair weather fans so when we no longer have to beg ppl to go to games talk to me about seeking the fans' interest.

I don't know what is your idea of betterment but I don't see how players standing up for their rights is not betterment. And you starting an org for 'betterment'. Good luck to you and yours....another case of the blind leading the blind.

When we talk about fans who is it we really talking about?when we talk about begging people to go to games who we talking about?

You don't have to beg anybody to go to Football in T&T they just can't afford too,Football now a days is for who have money,have you ever seen the price of tickets,you can't take your family to a game anymore to do that you have to take out a loan,the real supporters of our Football is poor people did you see how many gates got broken down for the Youth WC,they want to support but they have to live also.

The real fans of T&T Football is not those who go and sit down in Stands,if you really want to enjoy any game Grounds is the place to go,that's where the action is and you can't even get to go there these days because of what goes on with tickets today.The Pro league rather play with an empty stadium than half the price or something,then the question we must ask ourselves what are they coming out to see.    

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2006, 12:14:32 PM »

As a fan I am in full support of Dwight Yorke and they seeking their own interests. Trini is full ah fair weather fans so when we no longer have to beg ppl to go to games talk to me about seeking the fans' interest.

I don't know what is your idea of betterment but I don't see how players standing up for their rights is not betterment. And you starting an org for 'betterment'. Good luck to you and yours....another case of the blind leading the blind.

When we talk about fans who is it we really talking about?when we talk about begging people to go to games who we talking about?

You don't have to beg anybody to go to Football in T&T they just can't afford too,Football now a days is for who have money,have you ever seen the price of tickets,you can't take your family to a game anymore to do that you have to take out a loan,the real supporters of our Football is poor people did you see how many gates got broken down for the Youth WC,they want to support but they have to live also.

The real fans of T&T Football is not those who go and sit down in Stands,if you really want to enjoy any game Grounds is the place to go,that's where the action is and you can't even get to go there these days because of what goes on with tickets today.The Pro league rather play with an empty stadium than half the price or something,then the question we must ask ourselves what are they coming out to see.    

Coops I have to disagree with yuh because I have seen many a game when the cost to enter the stadium was $50 or less and the stands were still empty, covered, uncovered, grounds or otherwise. How come so many people miraculously found money to go the Mexico game when the team was doing well? Where were they for all the other games when our chances werenn't that good? Regardless of where you sit ppl do not show up to the games. I am not referring to the ppl on SW.net or the WN but we are only a small subset of the Trinidad population and we do not fill the stadiums.

You think if the PFL games were free ppl will go? Think again.

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: October 07, 2006, 12:21:52 PM »

Coop's it is only $20.00 to watch a pro league double header.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: October 07, 2006, 12:30:54 PM »
trinbago, thanks for the invitation. Nuff respect to you for being a man of action. Your letter has good intent. We do have time on our side (I think......but not much) so maybe we should let a little dust settle first as people still in shock with bulletins flying out left right and centre and get ready for a release from our supporter warriors before our next game against Panama. There are more releases to come from Yorke , Sancho and the rest. Give them chance to res' down a 5-0 on St. Vincent first  and after everybody feeling the nice vibes, do their networking in de stadium, update all the uninformed waggonists (who are useful by the way) then res' it down on Jackula ruckertukungkung with a well thought out blistering release. Make sure that Tallman, Palos, Flex, Patriot, Touches, Andre Samuel and all the others are not caught off guard. As a matter of fact, call them asap, as trust meh, Jackula has his plan.

Offline trinbago

• Hero Warrior
  • Warrior For Life !!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: October 07, 2006, 12:37:52 PM »
Agreed !!

Yuh ketch meh just in time ...ah was about to hit "send"
Warrior For Life !!

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: October 07, 2006, 12:59:34 PM »
Yeah bago. We have yuh back breds. Keep in touch and keep crucial people in de loop. Enjoy the game. Go Stern go. Yeah Scotty, show dem Vincy who is dey daddy. C'mon Birch. Buss da net!!!!

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #105 on: October 07, 2006, 01:18:31 PM »
Well yes! What de *%$! going on in TT?!

Is bad enough dat all de bacchanal had come out just before the world cup. But now this?

But ah glad! At least now we have proof positive, vindication even, dat Jack and TTFF is ah bunch ah tief! How de ass yuh goin take money from the government, never pay de players, then have de balls to tell de media yuh want $40M from the government this year?

Let Jack (and yes is Jack cause Camp and dem cyah take a piss without Jack approval) haul he ass!

Imagine de TTFF see it as more important to pay Jack than to pay de fellas who actually play de damn football and get de country to the World Cup!

Jack and dem have to remember something....de TTFF is nothing without players! No money can be made/swindled/tief without de damn players!

I am not saying dat de players could hold de TTFF to ransom, but at de same time de TTFF have to keep de players as happy as possible. Think people, think!

To my beloved Soca Warriors, I and countless fans support you all the way. Do whatever you fel needs to be done, and help rescue TT football.

To the TTFF, get allyuh head out allyuh ass and put de players and de future of de sport before money and profit.
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 07, 2006, 01:24:08 PM »
reds, proud of you gyul.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 07, 2006, 01:41:11 PM »
From being all excited fuh de friendlies, then tuh come and read this. Ah know there is much more to it, than what we know so far. However, I'm very disappointed wid dis move doh, but ah have tuh respect de players decision, cuz dey know what dey dealing with. Bless.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline legal alien

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 07, 2006, 01:56:50 PM »
cmcon , don't  F  me up.... what could get them so mad that they will abandon us , the fans....just when the footbal  world starting to love us the  players gonna do somethin like this...

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #109 on: October 07, 2006, 02:02:14 PM »
I agree with O'conner. fans should go to the game, but walk with, and display placards like:
"WARNER MUST GO"
GRODEN IS A TRAITOR
CAMP IS A PUPPET
T&T FOOTBALL KIDNAPPED, or
JACK KIDNAP WE FOOTBALL

I'm waiting to see those signs on TV when the game is on later.

The players' press conf. came first and they clearly stated they will be playing the 2 games.
Later the TTFF comes out and tries to scare the fans saying they don't know if the games are going forward. Well the ball is in the TTFF's court.

Before the WC Jack went to London to meet with DY and the players and made an agreement. An agreement which has, according to the players, been broken. I stand in support of the players. They fulfilled their end of the bargain already.

And jack is no longer in any position to say the gov't doesn't fulfill its promises. Because in this case (rewards/payments for playing in WC) it has and he and the TTFF haven't.

truetrini

« Reply #110 on: October 07, 2006, 02:07:23 PM »
cmcon , don't  F  me up.... what could get them so mad that they will abandon us , the fans....just when the footbal  world starting to love us the  players gonna do somethin like this...

Like yuh cyar f@cking read?  De players stated that de TTFF renege on dey promises.

Dat is wha get dem vex.

I giving comprehension lessons later.

steups.

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 07, 2006, 02:10:02 PM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Allyuh good yes.

Offline redtrinigirl

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • A Trini In London
« Reply #112 on: October 07, 2006, 02:11:22 PM »

Like yuh cyar f@cking read?  De players stated that de TTFF renege on dey promises.

Dat is wha get dem vex.

steups.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I eh lying truetrini, out of everybody here, you does make me laugh de most!

Followed very closely by Disgruntled, Dutty and Palos (not necessarily in that order).
Attraction of the Mind gives Respect.
Attraction of the Heart gives Friendship.
Attraction of the Body gives Desire.

Attraction of all Three of them at once …
gives Love.

[

Offline Rastaman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 07, 2006, 03:35:14 PM »
My Lord and my God...what is dis. I ent long on or read papers for 3 days. Meh heart in me hand. Meh eye dem full up. Why or why must this happen to us. I now log on here to get the build up for the game and join in de festivities and this ting hit me like a ton o bricks. I can't even read all the posts.

Ah going and see if ah could find some alcohol in meh freind house here then ah go read the rest.

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 07, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »

so so aaaahhh leh me get dis straight
de players have to fly all over de globe to represent their country for FREE

ya tink de players must be mad

TTFF needs to fulfill their obligations to the players and satisfy the terms of their CONTRACT

the meaning of a contract will be dealt with later after Truetrini give SOME of allya comprehension lessons.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2006, 03:44:24 PM by RedHowler »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 07, 2006, 04:18:41 PM »

Dat is wha get dem vex.

steups.

Alien, yuh look fuh dat, next time, read first, den make yuh comment. Although ah doh think it have ah next time, cuz de way TT hit yuh dey, yuh might stop checking out de forum.
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: October 07, 2006, 09:37:15 PM »
Two points:

1. While I may have commented a little different(different thread) earlier I can understand the players tact. If they waited till after the both games, their negotiating power would be nill.

a rare gem in this mess of a thread all kinda speculation, planned protest.   Good think the world perfect and it doh have no serious issues for men to get riled up enough to be willin to get up and protest for.

more would be revealed following the Panama match.
  maybe sancho should ah tell people what to do and how to act in the meantime when they don't have the full story.

having said all that prediction:
Jack: due to accounting errors blah blah blah we will distribute the money now (jack on TV handing out the money... big smile on Yorkie and everybody else face).   Future in safe hands blah blah blah.
back to square 1.  what was all the hype for?

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: October 08, 2006, 05:48:07 AM »
trinbago, thanks for the invitation. Nuff respect to you for being a man of action. Your letter has good intent. We do have time on our side (I think......but not much) so maybe we should let a little dust settle first as people still in shock with bulletins flying out left right and centre and get ready for a release from our supporter warriors before our next game against Panama. There are more releases to come from Yorke , Sancho and the rest. Give them chance to res' down a 5-0 on St. Vincent first  and after everybody feeling the nice vibes, do their networking in de stadium, update all the uninformed waggonists (who are useful by the way) then res' it down on Jackula ruckertukungkung with a well thought out blistering release. Make sure that Tallman, Palos, Flex, Patriot, Touches, Andre Samuel and all the others are not caught off guard. As a matter of fact, call them asap, as trust meh, Jackula has his plan.

5-0 in dey pwefen including one by Yorkie. ;D  Perfect script with de warriors "winning hearts and minds" as no better PR than bussing de net by day and negotiating by night. Fellas time to deal with Jackula  >:(and put pen to paper with a socawarriors.net approved letter. We can write in bullet form a letter incorporating points contributed by members. This must be done today or tomorrow, while the iron is hot, with the media primed by previous Yorke release and before the Panama game. I believe all the supporters who where caught off guard are fully in tune now. "Bago", oconnorg, how allyuh going? Tallman, Flex, palos ah hope allyuh ready and giving good advice. Respect

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 08, 2006, 06:47:37 AM »

so so aaaahhh leh me get dis straight
de players have to fly all over de globe to represent their country for FREE

ya tink de players must be mad

TTFF needs to fulfill their obligations to the players and satisfy the terms of their CONTRACT

the meaning of a contract will be dealt with later after Truetrini give SOME of allya comprehension lessons.

Ensure Jack Warner invited to de lessons too cuz is some reneging on ah contract(s) dat have him in trouble now......
Remember for de Peru game he charge $300 for Uncovered and $500 for covered stands.....den Roger Boynes went on TV 6 waving a document saying dat JW sign ah contract stating de price for tickets would not increase but would stay de same price as for de friendlies......

Dat tie tongue tief!!!!! >:( >:(....thinking bout it does just get me so blasted vex!!!!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2006, 06:49:09 AM by brownsugar »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline berris

• Hero Warrior
  • TnT ALL TIME GREATEST GOAL SCORER chase dem Jesse
    • View Profile
    • http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/graphics/gallery/football/facup2006/fourthround/upixcup9.jpg
Re: caught with pants down...heroes to goats...
« Reply #119 on: October 08, 2006, 07:06:47 AM »
Now see this, what is the back up plan? ent the National coach  change he mind on playing  local footballers ? ent he is too much of a big time coach who is well paid to only  come and guide a professional  team o f players? ah mean ignore the development and training of a formidable local squad and now look? all yuh eggs in one basket break up.

How it go look? how we feeling today? yuh eh see why we cyar laugh at Jamacia when we doing the same chupidness?

ey ah ey and talk about making style on we? who we have tuh balme for this? No back up team of players?

Ok Bring back Spann bring back Tiger oh bring back the days when  all people just did things for the good of the nation not for personal profit!!!! lawd did these players not receive  million dollars and all kind ah medals? lawd now what more? why do we have so many  wanting to bleed the island? lawd  what now? Beenie take he money and run!!! wim do some mamaguy  kinda coaching with a local squad and thought nah boy leh meh eh go dey nah; ah go look bad now he collecting he money and staying quiet. Now some man still looking to make a buck and look at the big 4cup going down.

Who is to balme for all this? is we ; we allow all this to take place and we continue with ..... "well what we go do? the man give out so much ah he money... he must be good...."  now see catching we nenen on the eve of playing Vincy and all this break!!!!!

Players.... it eh about TTFF it eh about Jack there is a bigger picture: a nation a people who  give up so much to support allyuh in Germany .... and no one compensated the little man for doing that and going there? allyuh get big money and now This...SHAME on all...... and real shame on all yuh houses.... I gone fishing yes....

Yuh talking SHIT.
IN GOD WE TRUST
IN MAN WE BUST
AND WOMAN...WORST !!!

CHASE DEM JESSIE

1]; } ?>