May 09, 2024, 12:11:04 PM

Author Topic: When will FIFA act?  (Read 8440 times)

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
Re: When will FIFA act?
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2010, 09:02:59 AM »
The best defenders hardly go to ground unless absolutely necessary. Nesta, Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Pique, Lucio... How often yuh see them men lying down and breaking up men?

Check it good.. The men who does cause the most injuries in football is shitty men who looking to compensate for their shittyness or lack of ability with wildness..

Men like Pogatetz, Ben Thatcher, Savage and now De Jong.. It hard to have respect for them men.

I agree but I would say that a well executed slide tackle is a thing of beauty . It have men that does do it where in one motion they go down hook the ball, swivel and come back up going in the opposite direction. I see Ryan Giggs do it countless times.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2010, 09:13:17 AM »
I guess the refs listen to men like alyuh calling for every hard tackle to be penalized. I hope men just start standing up and letting players dribble right pass them.

Ah man make ah tackle and it end up being bad, so he get punished. That eh make sense. Could never. That's like going to war and then mad cause you get shoot. There is resonable expecttation of getting hurt in this game.

No wonder people does call soccer players grass fairies.

Television replay, 5th ref, goal line technology, no slide tackling,  no hard tackling, can't take off your shirt to celebrate, can't celebrate to long, what next, you cannot beat a team more than 3-0? Give me a break.

ignorance to the highest degree!
there is a difference between skilful well timed hard tackling and just all out plet something behind as if you playing the ball and if the man get ketch too hardluck, what needs to be punished EVERYTIME is missing the ball and catching the man

do you know why diving started????

so skillful players being hacked to hell could avoid injury because they had no other choice
pele was literally kicked out of games maradonna too

terms like hatchet men came out from donkey years ago not just in recent times
i love to see hard committed timely challenges
BUT
hate to see brutish assassin like tackles

you must be related to men like jack warner yes

You talking rel mess. A well timed skillful tackle is only that when the tackler win the ball and there is no injury. Any tackle could result in serious injury, any. As long as a tackle result in an injury people like you will always say the tackle was dirty or malicious.

Looking at the takle on Holden, De Jong instep is what made contact with Holden foot. Isn't that what you are taught to tackle, studs down. What about a hard block tackle that leads to a knee injury? De Jong plays hard, nothing wrong with that. What about the FA looking into the amount of games players play, which also make players more susceptible to being injured? Or the length of recuperation players get before returning (install independent Doctors to release players)? Look at Owen, Fabregas, Torres and Rooney of-late being rushed back onto the field so that clubs can make money.

You may say that these are all different situation or topic, but they are all issues facing the player safety.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 23, 2010, 02:43:40 PM »
The best defenders hardly go to ground unless absolutely necessary. Nesta, Ferdinand, Ashley Cole, Pique, Lucio... How often yuh see them men lying down and breaking up men?

Check it good.. The men who does cause the most injuries in football is shitty men who looking to compensate for their shittyness or lack of ability with wildness..

Men like Pogatetz, Ben Thatcher, Savage and now De Jong.. It hard to have respect for them men.

that in itself takes skill, its the full blooded flying through the air or barely touching the ground tackles that break legs simple, to stand and kick a mans leg and break it is real hard when tackling properly
but coming in full paced and full body weight bones will break

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 23, 2010, 02:49:35 PM »
I guess the refs listen to men like alyuh calling for every hard tackle to be penalized. I hope men just start standing up and letting players dribble right pass them.

Ah man make ah tackle and it end up being bad, so he get punished. That eh make sense. Could never. That's like going to war and then mad cause you get shoot. There is resonable expecttation of getting hurt in this game.

No wonder people does call soccer players grass fairies.

Television replay, 5th ref, goal line technology, no slide tackling,  no hard tackling, can't take off your shirt to celebrate, can't celebrate to long, what next, you cannot beat a team more than 3-0? Give me a break.

ignorance to the highest degree!
there is a difference between skilful well timed hard tackling and just all out plet something behind as if you playing the ball and if the man get ketch too hardluck, what needs to be punished EVERYTIME is missing the ball and catching the man

do you know why diving started????

so skillful players being hacked to hell could avoid injury because they had no other choice
pele was literally kicked out of games maradonna too

terms like hatchet men came out from donkey years ago not just in recent times
i love to see hard committed timely challenges
BUT
hate to see brutish assassin like tackles

you must be related to men like jack warner yes

You talking rel mess. A well timed skillful tackle is only that when the tackler win the ball and there is no injury. Any tackle could result in serious injury, any. As long as a tackle result in an injury people like you will always say the tackle was dirty or malicious.

Looking at the takle on Holden, De Jong instep is what made contact with Holden foot. Isn't that what you are taught to tackle, studs down. What about a hard block tackle that leads to a knee injury? De Jong plays hard, nothing wrong with that. What about the FA looking into the amount of games players play, which also make players more susceptible to being injured? Or the length of recuperation players get before returning (install independent Doctors to release players)? Look at Owen, Fabregas, Torres and Rooney of-late being rushed back onto the field so that clubs can make money.

You may say that these are all different situation or topic, but they are all issues facing the player safety.
im talking mess? yet you veer off topic completely?? go figure that jack warner dna really showing up

i remember back in secondary school days, at practice, i tackled hard n fair always for the ball, took no prisoners
Only time i injured another player was in practice, played in defence and coach wanted the forwards to pass the ballquicker and told me to go in hard
so i did
the forward kept the ball at his feet
i got there full pace and with my instep struck the ball
all ball
his ankle on the other side of the ball rolled and tore ligaments
i felt bad because it was a team mate my tackel was not malicous miss timed or poorly executed

however i have never injured anyone since then, always tackled timed or knew to pull out if i couldn't make it
sliding standing or running but NEVER lunged off the ground always in control of my actions

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 24, 2010, 10:37:30 AM »
Under all the ole talk I watching De Jong here against Arsenal and he's really a big player jed... impressed with his quality. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline GunnerStunner

• Mr Gunner
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 24, 2010, 05:03:47 PM »
Under all the ole talk I watching De Jong here against Arsenal and he's really a big player jed... impressed with his quality. 

like he took some de jong time and learned to tone it down a bit and still be a big impact

cept the slick elbow to cesc groin

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 24, 2010, 05:14:11 PM »

The fella is a quality player... I have no doubt that Van Marwijk sitting him down is to send him a message in hopes that he cleans up his act.  He had one or two questionable challenges today, and there seemed to be some on-going bad blood between him and Fabregas (I wonder if the WC final played a part?) all game.  In fact Fabregas himself was called for a couple fouls on De Jong (including the yellow Cesc get, I believe).

1]; } ?>