May 11, 2024, 09:28:33 AM

Author Topic: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (07-Dec-2008).  (Read 35070 times)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Thread for the T&T vs Jamaica Game (07-Dec-2008).
« Reply #210 on: December 07, 2008, 05:54:49 PM »
But winnin record continues we drw wit JA 3 times 4 d yr and twice in JA. All yuh want blood
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 07, 2008, 05:57:31 PM »
Look arrow after he done post

THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: December 07, 2008, 05:58:27 PM »
Pardners nah. You?

the pain and hurt cause that
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 07, 2008, 06:02:07 PM »
Y Pardners u surprise u tink when Brown and I was sayin we brand is cobeau is because we did not like d coach fro. I come home 2 c Obama on msnbc and d jokers dat provide cable bruk down on dat channel alone.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 07, 2008, 06:03:31 PM »
I can't believe allyuh actually crying down Maturana here...a draw with Jamaica in de office is a BIG BIG RESULT!
Plus he SINGLE-HANDEDLY got us the RESULTS needed to qualify fuh de Hex with plenty points to spare...what more allyuh want...blood??  ::) He has uncovered the deepest talent pool T&T has ever had, this should give everyone around the team a huge boost in confidence, I really can't see us finishing less than 3rd in the Hex.

I would put this down to 'after-game-shock' or ' that yuh trying to ease the pain of the loss.

But next time give some serious thought before yuh type nah.
The same draw with Jamaica yuh talking about is what have we team heading home right now eh.
He SINGLE-HANDEDLY got us the results needed to qualify for the hex  ::) ?????  Well, that comment does not deserve a comment.
He has uncovered the deepest talent pool T&T has ever had....well that doh say much for the talent pool eh.  He just tryout the ones the other coaches was good enough to see that they not ready.
As for not finishing less then 3rd in the Hex....I does try to refrain from the wasteless predictions when the game is months away and I not sure of the teams make-up or conditions.

oh gad oh! arrow yuh good!! :rotfl:
brown sugar, pass some ah dat popcorn dey!

Ah have sorrel to wash down the popcorn with.....instead of the usual mauby nah....to recognise de season....yuh want some sorrel too??... ;D
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 07, 2008, 06:08:46 PM »
Look arrow after he done post

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 07, 2008, 06:09:50 PM »
I can't believe allyuh actually crying down Maturana here...a draw with Jamaica in de office is a BIG BIG RESULT!
Plus he SINGLE-HANDEDLY got us the RESULTS needed to qualify fuh de Hex with plenty points to spare...what more allyuh want...blood??  ::) He has uncovered the deepest talent pool T&T has ever had, this should give everyone around the team a huge boost in confidence, I really can't see us finishing less than 3rd in the Hex.

I would put this down to 'after-game-shock' or ' that yuh trying to ease the pain of the loss.

But next time give some serious thought before yuh type nah.
The same draw with Jamaica yuh talking about is what have we team heading home right now eh.
He SINGLE-HANDEDLY got us the results needed to qualify for the hex  ::) ?????  Well, that comment does not deserve a comment.
He has uncovered the deepest talent pool T&T has ever had....well that doh say much for the talent pool eh.  He just tryout the ones the other coaches was good enough to see that they not ready.
As for not finishing less then 3rd in the Hex....I does try to refrain from the wasteless predictions when the game is months away and I not sure of the teams make-up or conditions.

oh gad oh! arrow yuh good!! :rotfl:
brown sugar, pass some ah dat popcorn dey!

Ah have sorrel to wash down the popcorn with.....instead of the usual mauby nah....to recognise de season....yuh want some sorrel too??... ;D

yea girl gih meh it  :beermug:
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline rickstaa

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 07, 2008, 06:18:22 PM »
can we get in as ah guest team,i think the same happen with ja in 98,not sure but still disappointing

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 07, 2008, 06:20:36 PM »
can we get in as ah guest team,i think the same happen with ja in 98,not sure but still disappointing

Canada gave up their spot for Jamaica that time.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: December 07, 2008, 06:23:37 PM »
Well dat answers dat who go b willin 2 give up a spot 4 we?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 07, 2008, 06:23:48 PM »
T&T stole 2 points from JA on the road twice this year.  JA stole 2 points from us once.  Advantage T&T
So the two friendlies in Jamaica were for points. ??? So what was the purpose of the 1-1 tie between Jamaica and T&T in this Digicel tournament? Shouldn't this 3rd tie today have qualify T&T for the Gold Cup since it's: advantage T&T. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:  
jjbrown

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 07, 2008, 06:28:57 PM »
Find d rock and crawl back under it stick break in yuh hears

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 07, 2008, 06:29:57 PM »
how many consecutive draws is that now,against ja. talk about even stevens
It's not even stevens for 3 drawn games. 2 were friendlies and 1 was of extreme importance for T&T in an actual tournament.

In which jamaica was home... that is even stevens for de year for me
I don't blame you mentally blocking the return match in T&T when Luton Shelton equalise in the 90th minute with a penalty.
If two teams (A & B) play 3 matches and all 3 matches end a draws but 2 of the 3 games are played at Stadium A who would you say as the advantage. Further more if both teams concede 4 and score 4 goals shouldn't the team with the most away goals be given the advantage. Not that it's anything to boast about but just for the  sake of argument.
I would go with C the game of importance. But that's just me. ;D  
jjbrown

Offline ChipChipSilver

• 'Let the Good Times Roll'
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Do you feel like working today?
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 07, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »
Ah see de Jammies an dem come out now from seclusion after de Hex qualifiers .. 

Don't know what to say abour T&T nah ...  :o
In Everything, Give Thanks

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: December 07, 2008, 06:38:01 PM »
ja2099, look a gift for you..

would not want you to miss out on the Hex.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 07, 2008, 06:39:48 PM »
It's not even stevens for 3 drawn games. 2 were friendlies and 1 was of extreme importance for T&T in an actual tournament.

I don't blame you mentally blocking the return match in T&T when Luton Shelton equalise in the 90th minute with a penalty.
If two teams (A & B) play 3 matches and all 3 matches end a draws but 2 of the 3 games are played at Stadium A who would you say as the advantage. Further more if both teams concede 4 and score 4 goals shouldn't the team with the most away goals be given the advantage. Not that it's anything to boast about but just for the  sake of argument.

Bullshit...Why didn't we win at home when we had de advantage.  Typical of us as Trinis to look for ah excuse in everything.

There is no excuse. I simply called JA2099 on his flawed logic. There is no significant advantage to be claimed by either side.
And what kind of celebratory logic would you have posted if events were reversed?
jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 07, 2008, 06:43:39 PM »
Nah when all yuh playin GC we go b tourin Europe as we prepare 4 d later games in d hex
:rotfl: :rotfl: Nice! While Jamaica is playing in the Gold Cup T&T on a Euro tour after 6 games with 6 points.
jjbrown

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 07, 2008, 06:47:34 PM »
6 pts in 6 games more than all yuh go have in d hex

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 07, 2008, 06:51:34 PM »
ja2099, look a gift for you..

would not want you to miss out on the Hex.
:rotfl: :rotfl: On Wednesday the wife and I went to the store. Looking to by a 42' to see the Reggae Boyz in the Gold Cup and T&T's disappointing run in the HEX. ;D 
jjbrown

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #229 on: December 07, 2008, 06:56:08 PM »

Bullshit...Why didn't we win at home when we had de advantage.  Typical of us as Trinis to look for ah excuse in everything.

There is no excuse. I simply called JA2099 on his flawed logic. There is no significant advantage to be claimed by either side.
And what kind of celebratory logic would you have posted if events were reversed?
Its not that difficult to understand. You believe that JA has the upper hand over T&T in 2008. The point was that its faulty to even suggest Jamaica did based on the fact that 2 of the 3 matches were actually played in Jamaica.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 07, 2008, 06:59:31 PM »
6 pts in 6 games more than all yuh go have in d hex
You seem to forget that most polls had Jamaica only making 0 to 4 points in the Group of Death. A group that would definately seen T&T not even making 6 points.

Thank your lucky stars that it was the May 2008 instead of November 2008 (which all the other football confederations used) FIFA ranking that was used for the CONCACAF World Cup draw.

You know who to thank. :devil:  
jjbrown

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 07, 2008, 07:02:56 PM »
CNMG now start to show the Grenada vs Barbados game.  Most likely the T&T game to follow, but they shoulda bring that one first, so we could fall asleep on the Grenada game.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Grenada vs Bim on C NOW (8:05pm Eastern) Followed by Jamaica vs T& T I Suppose
« Reply #232 on: December 07, 2008, 07:05:42 PM »
LINK

GREAT QUALITY FEED!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 07, 2008, 07:07:28 PM »

Its not that difficult to understand. You believe that JA has the upper hand over T&T in 2008. The point was that its faulty to even suggest Jamaica did based on the fact that 2 of the 3 matches were actually played in Jamaica.
Agreed! And 1 happened to be a friendly. But considering that T&T had to beat Jamaica in a more competitive atmosphere with a spot in a tournament at stake. Well! My national pride is not at an all time low knowing my team knocked my main rival out of a major competition. ;D
jjbrown

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
sigh i lose my zeal to watch  :(
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Online Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
LINK

GREAT QUALITY FEED!

Just imagine we could not beat these teams look at the quality of this grenada vs barbados game  and that coach should retain his Job..

btw only one poster is happy now and he lives in england and his country advanced 8)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline PIMP

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
for real.....ah trying meh best to watch this grenada vs barbados match but it hurting meh eyes boy....
you telling me them sides not good for at least 5......

Maturana....*sigh* >:(

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Watch dat it must have someting betta wit all dem channels I payin 4

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
Many thanks, watching now!  :-[
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 07, 2008, 07:53:02 PM »
It eh take much 4 yuh national pride 2 b at a high. Beatin dat team eh no accomplishment boss. Beat we hex team but wait dat go have 2 b 2014 see ya

1]; } ?>