May 09, 2024, 11:17:51 PM

Author Topic: Lets cheer on for Jamaica U-20 today fellas !!!  (Read 16897 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Lets cheer on for Jamaica U-20 today fellas !!!
« on: February 21, 2007, 05:59:44 AM »
Lets cheer for Jamaica to lose every single game starting today. Not only because its Jamaica but because they have some big mouth Jamaicans who does post here (jamaica2099 and Reggae Fart) and a asshole they call Mosiah. Its time for them to shut the hell up. They make me hate Jamaica.... Lionpaw is ok and off course Willi is good peeps, nothing personal, but you get caught in de cross fire....

Games on Gol-TV..... lets go St Kitts.

JAMAICA: Dean Weatherly is in charge of Jamaica, who earned a berth in the CONCACAF Final Round by eliminating Trinidad & Tobago in a home-and-away playoff series … The reggae boyz competed in the playoff after finishing second in the Caribbean Football Union Group G Second Round with victories over Bermuda and Netherlands Antilles but were held to a scoreless draw against the hosts, Haiti and lost first-place on goal difference … Jamaica became only the second Caribbean nation to qualify to a FIFA World Youth Championship behind Trinidad and Tobago when they competed in Argentina 2001. Trinidad and Tobago was the first to qualify when they did it in 1991 grabbing one of the two spots available.

Culiacán, Sinaloa MEXICO; Banorte Stadium
21.02.2007: JAMAICA – COSTA RICA (16:00)
R: Terry VAUGHN (USA)
A1: George GANSNER (USA)
A2: Angel GUZMAN (NCA)
FO: Roberto MORENO (PAN)

MEXICO – ST. KITTS & NEVIS (19:00)
R: Steven DEPIERO (CAN)
A1: Simon FEARN (CAN)
A2: Daniel WILLIAMSON (PAN)
FO: Elmar RODAS (GUA)

23.02.2007: COSTA RICA – ST. KITTS & NEVIS (16:00)
MEXICO – JAMAICA (19:00)

25.02.2007: ST. KITTS & NEVIS – JAMAICA (16:00)
MEXICO – COSTA RICA (19:00)

JAMAICA: No World Cup, no Gold Cup, no Concacaf Champion Cup, no Caribbean Cup, no money, no brand, no plan and they under 20 about to exit it and they under 17 about to follow.

My Predictions

Costa Rica 5 vs Jamaica 0
Mexico 1 vs St Kitts 1

Mexico 6 vs Jamaica 0
Costa Rica 1 vs St Kitts 1

St Kitts 3 vs Jamaica 1
Mexico 2 vs Costa Rica 1
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 10:35:08 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline fire

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lets cheer on for Jamaica U-20 today fellas !!!
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 07:08:59 AM »
Reggae Boyz start quest for Cup glory
published: Wednesday | February 21, 2007
http://www.jamaica-gleaner.com/gleaner/20070221/sports/sports2.html

Howard Walker, Staff Reporter

JAMAICA'S UNDER-20 footballers start their quest for World Cup glory today against Costa Rica in Group B action of the CONCACAF qualifiers at 4:00 p.m. (Jamaica time).

In the other Group B encounter, hosts Mexico tackle St. Kitts and Nevis at 7:00 p.m. at the Banorte Stadium.

Jamaica are hunting their second qualification to the FIFA Under-20 World Cup since the team reached the 2001 version in Argentina six years ago.

Coach Dr. Dean Weatherly is confident this talented bunch of youngsters can repeat that achievement and be one of two teams from the group to advance to Canada.

"In terms of technical ability, this team is a better team and much faster than the previous one. As you know, playing against Costa Rica, Mexico and St. Kitts is a big task," Weatherly said.

No easy task

"It is not a hurdle that we cannot climb over, but it won't be easy. So we have to go there with all guns blazing. It is one that we really need to do for Jamaica football at this stage," he said.

Jamaica need a good start against Costa Rica as the game against Mexico will prove to be their biggest test while they should do enough to secure three points against fellow Caribbean team St. Kitts & Nevis.

Jamaica's journey to the final round has not been spectacular but efficient enough so far and the players are expected to lift their game to another level.

Grant to lead attack

Striker Joel Grant, out of English Premier League club Watford, is expected to spearhead the attack. He scored both goals when the young Reggae Boyz defeated Trinidad and Tobago (T&T) 2-0 in Kingston before losing the return leg 1-0 in Marabella in December.

Grant should be ably supported by midfield general Joel Senior, Andre Fagan, Keammar Daley, captain Ricardo Cousins, Omar Persad, James Thomas, Eric Vernon, Nicholas Beckett and Dwayne Miller.

In the first-round Caribbean qualifiers, Jamaica, playing in Group G in Haiti, defeated the Netherlands Antilles and Ber-muda 2-0 and 3-1 respectively before playing to a 1-1 draw with hosts Haiti to finish second on goal difference.

To date, the Under-20s have been playing a series of local clubs as part of their preparations. They played Tafari Lions twice - winning 5-0 and drawing 1-1; they beat Seba 4-1, Waterhouse 3-1 and lost 1-0 and 3-2 to Reno and Village respectively.

Costa Rica trounced Nicaragua 7-1 before playing to a 2-2 draw with Honduras to advance to the final round.

Offline dervaig

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 07:18:04 AM »
All games on P2P.

Have to download TVU player, and go to GolTV.

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 08:11:15 AM »
I HEAR YA SAM :beermug: :beermug:....

As one of the founding fathers who publicly attack Jamaicans on this board     i love the idea

everyone here on this forum always about Jamaicans cool and dey like we....WRONGGG

Jamaicans hate us and our football..

now i dont hate Jamaican ppl    i really couldnt give a flying f**k about them neway  but i hate their football

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 10:45:43 AM »
this thread is shit

good luck to JA. when they play us, is hate..other than that, good luck. dey repping the region
yeah..I jealous. I wish we were there. but i doh wish bad on dem. i believe that seeing Jamaica and Haiti do well at these tournaments should act as a wake-up call. but when we all fail, we just stay incompetent and satisfied with the big fish in a small pond mentality....everything seems to take 2 steps back. besides...despite all the shit talk, JA giving T&T more support and respect than any of the other shite teams that you wish beat down on them....

my 2 cents

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 10:50:02 AM »
my 2 cents

Thats all your reply worth.... talk done.

Them doh big up nobody, they does only fight we down, go and read the replies from ALL de games we play.... see for yourself....

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 10:50:49 AM »
Jamaica's journey to the final round has not been spectacular but efficient enough so far and the players are expected to lift their game to another level.
 :rotfl: :rotfl: We were hoever good enough to knock T&T out of the qualifiers so that should be incentive for not seeing you in the U-20 World Cup even if we don't qualify. ;D :devil:
jjbrown

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 10:53:03 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: We were hoever good enough to knock T&T out of the qualifiers so that should be incentive for not seeing you in the U-20 World Cup even if we don't qualify. ;D :devil:
if allya make it, day better play in Victoria, BC as i working those games here ;D
so I could see de cut arse in person :devil:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 10:57:51 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 10:54:10 AM »

Filho, now yuh believe meh.... bad mind will take you no where, de same place you have been since 1998.....

You might beat T&T, but you still haven't accomplish ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk done !!!!!!!!!!!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 11:07:26 AM »

Filho, now yuh believe meh.... bad mind will take you no where, de same place you have been since 1998.....

You might beat T&T, but you still haven't accomplish ANYTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! talk done !!!!!!!!!!!

??? ???My response is to YOUR original post that reeks of hate and jelousy for Jamaica to lose all their matches and not qualify for the U-20 World Cup.
So as dumb as you are and did not realize it. You are the one that started this. So please try and not play into Filho's intelligence.
jjbrown

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 11:26:16 AM »
if allya make it, day better play in Victoria, BC as i working those games here ;D
so I could see de cut arse in person :devil:

:rotfl: working the games.. ting so bad you prostituting?  watch meh..juss apply for welfare and cut-out that slackness eh!  8)

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 11:31:52 AM »
:rotfl: working the games.. ting so bad you prostituting?  watch meh..juss apply for welfare and cut-out that slackness eh!  8)

:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

you real like shite eh ;)
you an Dutty does lime together or wha? :angel:
« Last Edit: February 21, 2007, 11:33:47 AM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 12:36:06 PM »
I am a Trinbagonian to the bone but if TT not in it ah can't go agaiinst JA (nor St. Kitts).  Ah cheering against Mexico and Costa Rica.  I am first a Trini, then a Caribbean man.  Everything else come later!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 01:05:53 PM »
Lets cheer for Jamaica to lose every single game starting today. Not only because its Jamaica but because they have some big mouth Jamaicans who does post here (jamaica2099 and Reggae Fart) and a asshole they call Mosiah. Its time for them to shut the hell up. They make me hate Jamaica.... Lionpaw is ok and off course Willi is good peeps, nothing personal, but you get caught in de cross fire....

Games on Gol-TV..... lets go St Kitts.

… Jamaica became only the second Caribbean nation to qualify to a FIFA World Youth Championship behind Trinidad and Tobago when they competed in Argentina 2001. Trinidad and Tobago was the first to qualify when they did it in 1991 grabbing one of the two spots available.

My Predictions

Costa Rica 5 vs Jamaica 0
Mexico 1 vs St Kitts 1

Mexico 6 vs Jamaica 0
Costa Rica 1 vs St Kitts 1

St Kitts 3 vs Jamaica 1
Mexico 2 vs Costa Rica 1

When it comes to my own experience with men from Jamica, I will give them their credit, but I cannot support them. At all!!  I was very impressed with their showing in Argentina/Saviola 2001, but these are a people that don't support outside their own......We can learn from this and be the same way to the benefit of our own advancement. I cannot condone alot of their behaviour on a football field, whether it be their national teams, or the jamaican contingent at UWI, St. Augustine during the days of the Red Army, or if it was Rovers in the Five-Borough League or Shaka Zulu out in Queens.  They have absolutely NO behaviour and am too turned off by them to support them.  I don't subscribe to the whole notion that any one team in the region doing well bodes well for the rest of us, whether it be from a geographic or political standpoint.  We need to make sure that WE are the country doing well and let the other islands hold on to that philosophy.  What has the respective connections to South American success done for Guyana, Surinam and French Guyana?

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »
I am a Trinbagonian to the bone but if TT not in it ah can't go agaiinst JA (nor St. Kitts).  Ah cheering against Mexico and Costa Rica.  I am first a Trini, then a Caribbean man.  Everything else come later!

True except for Jamaica  :devil:
Most Jamaicans that I know can't stand us. So at least for me the feelling is mutual.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 04:08:14 PM »
The original topic should give "aggrieved" Trinis some hope that what they post will come true. Here's why:

90% of the time the two teams that play the last match in a 4 nation playoff qualify for the respective championships. So an unspectacular Jamaican team will be knocked out by T&T.

Oops! My bad. I keep forgetting that T&T was knocked out by an unspectacular  Jamaican team.  :rotfl:

Anyway Costa Rica will beat Jamaica 3-2.  :devil:
jjbrown

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 04:17:45 PM »
The original topic should give "aggrieved" Trinis some hope that what they post will come true. Here's why:

90% of the time the two teams that play the last match in a 4 nation playoff qualify for the respective championships. So an unspectacular Jamaican team will be knocked out by T&T.

Oops! My bad. I keep forgetting that T&T was knocked out by an unspectacular  Jamaican team.  :rotfl:

Anyway Costa Rica will beat Jamaica 3-2.  :devil:

How you could be so proud of winning by goal difference boy? That is like getting off on a technicality. Ah guess when yuh methods not sound or reliable (Jamaican Football) and yuh drowning, yuh will grasp at a stray to try to keep afloat.
Gwaan...big up yuhself yes. Only you could do it best.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline chinee boi

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 04:19:29 PM »

I is ah Trinbagonian 1st 2nd 3rd 4th...well yuh get mih drift

I doh support nobody but de red and black

Offline Trezegoal

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 04:27:40 PM »
Is a good thing I view this forum very minimally, otherwise I would actually believe that we hate you Trini's and vice versa.

Thankfully, I check other boards, and see there's nothing but a competitive rivalry. As was seen during the Soca Warriors 2006 World Cup campaign. Through that time, on various boards like Islandmix, DancehallReggae, BigSoccer, etc. You had Jamaicans giving 100% support to the Warriors.

But anyways, gwaan cheer for we Young Boyz to be trampled...we nuh cata.
I was impressed with the friendly versus Mexico, and am confident that i'll be flying up to Canada to cheer on wi yutes.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 04:29:30 PM »
piss piss piss on them.....and if they want more...s#it on them....Tnt tnt tnt tnt all the way all the time
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trezegoal

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 04:31:30 PM »
my 2 cents

Thats all your reply worth.... talk done.

Them doh big up nobody, they does only fight we down, go and read the replies from ALL de games we play.... see for yourself....
This "Them" you refer to, is in reference to Jamaicans through a couple posters....unnu good yes :rotfl:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 05:30:31 PM »
Ja down 1 nil
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 05:33:00 PM »
Ja down 1 nil
Don't forget Jamaica miss a penalty.  ;D
jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 05:38:09 PM »
Ja down 1 nil

so that does not change the score
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 05:41:05 PM »
Ja down 1 nil

O.K. News Flash : Jamaica down 1 nil but they missed a penalty.

Happy now.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2007, 05:44:05 PM »
Ja down 1 nil

O.K. News Flash : Jamaica down 1 nil but they missed a penalty.

Happy now.
;D ;D ;D Good one.
jjbrown

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2007, 05:44:31 PM »
this thread is shit

good luck to JA. when they play us, is hate..other than that, good luck. dey repping the region
yeah..I jealous. I wish we were there. but i doh wish bad on dem. i believe that seeing Jamaica and Haiti do well at these tournaments should act as a wake-up call. but when we all fail, we just stay incompetent and satisfied with the big fish in a small pond mentality....everything seems to take 2 steps back. besides...despite all the shit talk, JA giving T&T more support and respect than any of the other shite teams that you wish beat down on them....

my 2 cents

Filho...I have to agree....When we was in the world cup pleanty Jamaicans support we. so during the under 20's I WILL SUPPORT

Offline che

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2007, 05:50:37 PM »
Guys all shit aside, lets cheer for our CFU brothers.

Jamaica St. Kitts we want a goal.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2007, 06:03:20 PM »
oh gosh ah wish ah had gol tv now

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2007, 06:12:03 PM »
oh gosh ah wish ah had gol tv now
Move to Jamaica and watch our U-20s lose all their games. Then go back home to T&T.   
jjbrown

1]; } ?>