May 21, 2024, 06:13:52 AM

Author Topic: T&T, USA in Goalless draw.  (Read 8321 times)

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: T&T, USA in Goalless draw.
« Reply #60 on: November 25, 2015, 02:04:20 AM »
PS, in regard to making hart out to be a cult hero, well that was never my intention. But as an avid football fan who supported third and fourth tier teams in the English leagues as well as the TTMNT, I have seen enough mediocre football to last two life times. I have also seen tt football went from bad to worst and back to bad again to know that we have never had it so good.

I have seen so many terrible games in the past under so many coaches both foreign and domestic to know that coach hart is the best coach to ever coach the national team, and I mean de best, which includes beenhaker and poterfield. Hart not only has good Human management skills but he's also a good lock smith and knows how to trouble shoot better than any coach I've seen in my years of watching the wonderful game.

So I say it again and without reservation. if Steven hart ever were to leave this team in the near future, then I would be hard press to continue watching this team because I know they will revert back to the lame duck inefficient style of play, after all it's our trade mark.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 02:21:41 AM by pull stones »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 25, 2015, 02:27:23 AM »
High praise indeed. 

Respeck
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline lefty

• Hero Warrior
  • would u like to buy an 'O'.........
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 25, 2015, 06:41:10 AM »
palos I will put my head on a block and also say that Hart is the only tactically intelligent and tactically proactive local coach I have seen T&T produce.......other coaches who had success with national teams I willing to argue had talented players who masked their deficiencies, deficiency that eventually get exposed ........Gally almost took us to Italy but failed miserably at UTT. I realized a long time now that many "local" coaches are only as good as the talent at there disposal......many of our coaches like to teach the game but no longer feel they need to be students of the the game but dat might not be a coach ting as much as it is a trini or caribbean ting, many of us have a notion in we mind dat it have ah age for learnin to stop.
I pity the fool....

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2015, 12:15:30 AM »
Lefty your head is safe...I am very impressed with Coach Hart..now we have to ask questions of this team..

what can we do better?

what went wrong?

were our objectives met?

I noticed that objectives can be met with almost any player that he selects on his team.

It seems as though that his team has taken on an identity shaped by four or five players..

the team needs a #6 ..a player that can hold the ball, guard the ball and is a precision  passer...defensively this player has to be a rock.

If we can get another center back ...that would be a blessing...do we have scouts in europe looking for these types of players?

we don't need #10 and we dont need any more wing players.

1]; } ?>