May 13, 2024, 08:39:30 PM

Author Topic: right place right time  (Read 4053 times)

Offline ffreturns

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
right place right time
« on: January 06, 2006, 10:04:09 AM »
Alot of people on this site just like to run they mouth saying players just not good enough i have never read such rubbish in my life these people are just ignorant of the facts .
The fact is if TOBAGO was not a part of TRINIDAD D Yorke would be still in TOBAGO ketching crabs for a living .
Fact #2 if the strike squad was not a successfull team D Yorke would have been playing in boys and girls high school with the other bunch of drunken pot heads.
Fact #3 D Yorke was lucky enough to be the only player from T&T to get a contract as a 17/18 year old, join a club youth system and given time to learn and play the game properly which is something the rest of players from T&T did not get a chance to do D Yorke was just in the right place at the right time thats all so untill you guys get your facts straight you guys need to stop running your mouths.

truetrini

Re: right place right time
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2006, 10:06:28 AM »
errrr, can you please explain what de hell yuh mean with yuh ramblings?

Who ever say dat Yorke eh good?

do you know how Yorke happened to be discovered by the English?

Steups.

man yuh name shold be ffdeparts~

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2006, 10:18:53 AM »
Alot of people on this site just like to run they mouth saying players just not good enough i have never read such rubbish in my life these people are just ignorant of the facts .
The fact is if TOBAGO was not a part of TRINIDAD D Yorke would be still in TOBAGO ketching crabs for a living .
Fact #2 if the strike squad was not a successfull team D Yorke would have been playing in boys and girls high school with the other bunch of drunken pot heads.
Fact #3 D Yorke was lucky enough to be the only player from T&T to get a contract as a 17/18 year old, join a club youth system and given time to learn and play the game properly which is something the rest of players from T&T did not get a chance to do D Yorke was just in the right place at the right time thats all so untill you guys get your facts straight you guys need to stop running your mouths.

Like Yorke bull yuh gyul o what!!!

Look at these huge IFs and conjectures that you are claiming to be FACT
IF Tobago was not part of Trinidad... the reality of that situation brings to mind so many possibilities but somehow you know for a fact that Yorke would not have been discovered, his God given talent would have never been seen by the world

well look how Nostradamus come and join the forum.

allyuh fellas good oui.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2006, 10:50:06 AM »
already so early in a year an we hav a candidate for shittiest post

doh let d real monsters see dis post boss d replies aint go be as civil
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

truetrini

« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2006, 10:53:54 AM »
ah now ketch what de man trying tuh say.

he saying dat man like me who say dat w eplayers eh good enough fuh de BIG clubs talking shit.

And he using Yorke as an example of being in de right place at de right time.  dat is why dey get eh getting pick up..is because dey not in de right place at de right time.

ent?

IS STILL AH SHIT POST!

Because we have nuff players who getting selected, after playing in we leagues, to go on trials.  and none ah dem exactly burning up de minor leagues far less de big ones.

STEUPS!  And ah rub some vicks on yuh top lip to clear yuh head so yuh go post better next time.

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2006, 11:44:44 AM »

STEUPS!  And ah rub some vicks on yuh top lip to clear yuh head so yuh go post better next time.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
that man come hot and sweaty to get shit up. oh yes! allyuh is d best!
Bredder, "IF" yuh had stated what yuh said differently yuh wouldn't have gotten all dis pong.
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2006, 11:58:45 AM »
Lawd what is dis

First off explain what yuh talkin bout clearly nah....shit man.  Nobody should need to interpret what yuh talkin bout.  The person who said the most about the players not good was Bertille after that it really ent matter cause he was the coach so give Bertille yuh stories.

ff yuh could return eh but oh gosh man doh return like that nah....Steups

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2006, 12:08:02 PM »
Lawd what is dis

First off explain what yuh talkin bout clearly nah....shit man.  Nobody should need to interpret what yuh talkin bout.  The person who said the most about the players not good was Bertille after that it really ent matter cause he was the coach so give Bertille yuh stories.

ah just want to put ah disclaimer that FF (capital F Capital F) is in no way shape or form associated with ffreturns (common f common f).

That is all
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2006, 12:49:19 PM »
Lawd what is dis

ah just want to put ah disclaimer that FF (capital F Capital F) is in no way shape or form associated with ffreturns (common f common f).

That is all

boy when i see him first post i thought i was you pulling a KND2  :rotfl:
ah say what d ass FF talking about ?

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2006, 01:05:00 PM »
see i does try to avoi]d cussing men out because i comming to trini soon and i doh wanna war nobody now eh but yuh talking shyt. how de arse yuh go say if trini was not part ah tobago? bago wouldnt have current. bago would have ah set ah nuttin nice beach and hard dumplin. allyuh give we yorke but jack cancel he out one time. take that small island talk somewhere else nah boy b4 we cut off the boat and starve yuh.

yorke didnt get discovered because ah strike squad arsehole.

so if lavantille was not part of trinidad we would'nt have latas and trini would'nt invent pan too ent???
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2006, 01:20:45 PM »
Trinidad and Tobago is one and de same place, full stop. If yuh come from Pigeon Point, yuh Trini. If yuh from Grande, yuh Trini. Talk done.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2006, 01:21:29 PM »

What exactly are you talking about ???
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline bill

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2006, 01:30:06 PM »
1. IF D Yorke did fall off de cocount tree on the beach in Tobago and break he foot he may not be where is today
2. IF D Yorke did catch aids from Jordan or any of dem english skets he may not be where he is today
3. IF D Yorke mother did not have sex with his father he would not be where is today

IF IF IF.....

You right yes FFreturns.,.. is really luck for true!!!

btw.. IF I had any real football skill I might have been in the same position a D Yorke too

Offline MATADOR

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2006, 02:05:37 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and just add an M in front the ff.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline ffreturns

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2006, 02:12:09 PM »
1st off all truetrini 1 of the reasons why players have trouble making it in profestional football is because the league in T&T is acturally a amateur league the a league in the U S A,the english 2nd div[old 3rd div],the scotish 2nd div are all better leagues than the so called pro league in T&T only clubs like jablotah&w connection would proberly make it those leagues but for the best part the pro league is all bunch of amateurs .
#2 T&T would have to start sending there players to EUROPE at 17/18 not 21/22 at 21 a player in EUROPE is already a full profestional player while players from T&T is still a bunch of amateurs so its not hard to see why they are haveing trouble.
And finnally for clowns like movantman Lavantille is in TRINDAD TOBAGO is not, at any given time TOBAGO could file for there independence the same as how ST KITS&NEVIS was once together and now there not if TOBAGO was not with TRINIDAD they would have been just like the other small islands crying and balling for attention and help all the time D Yorke was just luky to be in the right place at the right time.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2006, 02:12:41 PM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

and just add an M in front the ff.. :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl:

dis man doh know shit boy.

I cant figure out what de ass his motives are is he against Yorke for Yorke against Tobago bein Part a Trinidad for Tobago bein a part ah Trinidad.

Whatever it is... is major shit.

THA f**k ARE YOU TRYING TO PROVE  Mr.Flaming Faggitor Returns!?

De man was discovered as a yout wit he padna from signal hill when dey played against an Aston Villa youth team!

what a Jackass!  

buh what de ass he post dis shit to figure out if people really do hate what he really think!?

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2006, 09:28:42 PM »
 ff returns

where yuh return from?? when willl you be going back??
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2006, 09:45:45 PM »
ff returns

where yuh return from?? when willl you be going back??
ent?
men like dese doesn't have noh gyul to f''k at night awa?  yorke and Tobago alone couln't be causin all this pent up hate and anger.
saddis, councellin does really work dread...fur real for real.  and te price not too high at all ...fuh real - I was mad at muh wife for a long time and didn't understande why, but we went to a counillor and he figure it out in 2 sessions and I never had an argument since...and did I mention they cheap.
try it out dread, this board is not for that.

Offline davidephraim

• Do Good and Live!!
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2006, 10:01:45 PM »
wee fuute!!
Warren N. Boucaud

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2006, 07:39:41 AM »
AWATT is issuing ah ticket to this man for extreme ignorance.

TICKET
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2006, 07:59:44 AM »
1st off all truetrini 1 of the reasons why players have trouble making it in profestional football is because the league in T&T is acturally a amateur league the a league in the U S A,the english 2nd div[old 3rd div],the scotish 2nd div are all better leagues than the so called pro league in T&T only clubs like jablotah&w connection would proberly make it those leagues but for the best part the pro league is all bunch of amateurs .
#2 T&T would have to start sending there players to EUROPE at 17/18 not 21/22 at 21 a player in EUROPE is already a full profestional player while players from T&T is still a bunch of amateurs so its not hard to see why they are haveing trouble.
And finnally for clowns like movantman Lavantille is in TRINDAD TOBAGO is not, at any given time TOBAGO could file for there independence the same as how ST KITS&NEVIS was once together and now there not if TOBAGO was not with TRINIDAD they would have been just like the other small islands crying and balling for attention and help all the time D Yorke was just luky to be in the right place at the right time.

You miss the point that for whatever reason, whether it is talent, potential, development out players are NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

At 17 and 18 years our players are not good enough as other 17 and 18 year olds at big clubs.

No amount of IF is going to change that.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline dotless007

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2006, 08:05:16 AM »
oh lord
like ffreturns gone back he get real shut up

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2006, 10:47:51 AM »

Breds you clearly do not know the history of how Yorke came to get the villa contract. It had nothing to do with Tobago being part of Trinidad, the Strike Squad or the position of moon in relation to the earth at the time!!!

Offline ballfever

• Jr. Warrior
  • Dream d'dream, live d'game!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2006, 11:47:18 AM »
WHHHHHOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP!
Yuh jus raise mih monkey gland......

Tobago is not part of Trinidad...we are both part of the unitary state that is Trinidad & Tobago.And wha yuh sayin? dat crab catching is what Tobagonians do for a living?
I take it you're from an all boys school? Out of sheer respect for mih breddren dem from QRC & Fatima, ah go pass on d first ting dat come to mih mouth to call yuh. For d record, I happen to be one of d odder drunken pot heads, as u call us who played for Bishop's High School against DY and Signal Hill.
Lucky yuh say? an you tink yuh have yuh facts straight? yuh ever hear of a man call Neil Wilson? Does the name Bertille St. Clair mean anything to u?

WHERE DE F*CK U COME OUT?

if yuh check mih heart in mih chest, mix up wit d'red blood, it have a black & white stripe somewhere in dey!.....long b4 foot ball,durin' world cup and after..T&T FOREVER! WE COUNTRY, WE SPIRIT,WE VIBES! WARRIOR NATION!

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2006, 11:55:37 AM »
Lawd what is dis

That is all

boy when i see him first post i thought i was you pulling a KND2  :rotfl:
ah say what d ass FF talking about ?

boy i thought the same thing too  :rotfl:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile