May 21, 2024, 11:00:52 AM

Author Topic: U-17: Thread for the T&T vs JAM Game (08-Aug-08).  (Read 15614 times)

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
Re: U-17: Thread for the T&T vs JAM Game (08-Aug-08).
« Reply #90 on: August 08, 2008, 09:50:19 PM »
I am not sure how this would sound but the biggest problem with Jamaicans is that they are Jamaicans,arrogant,ignorant and self centered,they also believe that they are the only place on earth worthy of mention,in anything and everything.

but, we are.
Smoke and Fly

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: August 08, 2008, 10:21:40 PM »
Let me start by congratulating Anton u know I eh a fan of Alvin, Simon and Thedorre but 2 day only Alvin was ever present. He have dat team playin well as a unit. I c betta football than at d national level. Passes being made more than 1 dey have fight and agree wit Jah d yute d LB was a hot mess in d 1st half. Apperently he luvs 2 come forward and dat is he main problem

I sorry I have other plans 4 sunday but we can take Cuba d little I saw Haiti looked better dey score 1st and loose on pk dat hard.

Whatever happen Mexico we comin. Now u know how we cyah play some quality friendlies so please let dat team prepare well 4 Mexico.

Now is d TTFF so it must have a classic. Peeps complain a while back dat dey use tickets from d Guadelope game from Ash Wed well u would neva blieve what was d ticket 2nite. Hold on your seats TT V HAITI WCQ 2002 May 7th 2000.

Recyclin 2 d max 
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: August 08, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »
Let me start by congratulating Anton u know I eh a fan of Alvin, Simon and Thedorre but 2 day only Alvin was ever present. He have dat team playin well as a unit. I c betta football than at d national level. Passes being made more than 1 dey have fight and agree wit Jah d yute d LB was a hot mess in d 1st half. Apperently he luvs 2 come forward and dat is he main problem

I sorry I have other plans 4 sunday but we can take Cuba d little I saw Haiti looked better dey score 1st and loose on pk dat hard.

Whatever happen Mexico we comin. Now u know how we cyah play some quality friendlies so please let dat team prepare well 4 Mexico.

Now is d TTFF so it must have a classic. Peeps complain a while back dat dey use tickets from d Guadelope game from Ash Wed well u would neva blieve what was d ticket 2nite. Hold on your seats TT V HAITI WCQ 2002 May 7th 2000.

Recyclin 2 d max 

It doh have no law against that  ???
Any legal counsel in the mix ?
....false advertising...not really...
....selling a ticket for an event that long gone ?....altough is not really that event yuh paying for ?
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: August 08, 2008, 10:36:11 PM »
Good question Pardners will find out
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: August 09, 2008, 07:56:33 AM »
New day. New posts.

LET'S GET IT ONNN! ;D

The good that came out of this CFU U-17 Championship is that Jack did not invite any guest teams. Thus allowing Jamaica and all the Caribbean teams a fair chance at the trophy.

Now after two extra-time and penalty matches Cuba and T&T's boys and Jamaica and T&T's young ladies will contest the final on Sunday.

But keep this in mind: I will be going with Cuba to lift their first CFU U-17 trophy. And of course I have to go with my Young Reggae Girlz. ;D

jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: August 09, 2008, 08:05:27 AM »
New day. New posts.

LET'S GET IT ONNN! ;D

The good that came out of this CFU U-17 Championship is that Jack did not invite any guest teams. Thus allowing Jamaica and all the Caribbean teams a fair chance at the trophy.

Now after two extra-time and penalty matches Cuba and T&T's boys and Jamaica and T&T's young ladies will contest the final on Sunday.

But keep this in mind: I will be going with Cuba to lift their first CFU U-17 trophy. And of course I have to go with my Young Reggae Girlz. ;D

CUBA can have that the main goal is to qualify for africa
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline handsanointed

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: August 09, 2008, 08:29:24 AM »
Blessings and congratulations to the technical staff and our boys. They have fought a good fight.
After the Bermuda game I said, a bad start always has a good ending.It was a wake up and a shake up for the guys.
Based on the conversation my husband and I were having with our son, he understood the task and from his reports the team remained confident through it all.
Our family always say we don't care who scores we just want the goals and we rejoice that other players stepped up to the task of scoring on last night. At the end of the day it is and will always be a team effort.
However as a family we salute Jerrel. He has our support all the way. He is a young man that has remained humble through it all and takes his role very seriously. More especially, he has not forgotten WHO gave him the talent.
Let's keep praying for and supporting the youths all the way.
There's another game on Sunday but guess what? WE GOIN MEJICO!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: August 09, 2008, 08:38:13 AM »
We goin Mexico all yuh yardies goin all yuh casa adios

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: August 09, 2008, 08:50:03 AM »
Blessings and congratulations to the technical staff and our boys. They have fought a good fight.
After the Bermuda game I said, a bad start always has a good ending.It was a wake up and a shake up for the guys.
Based on the conversation my husband and I were having with our son, he understood the task and from his reports the team remained confident through it all.
Our family always say we don't care who scores we just want the goals and we rejoice that other players stepped up to the task of scoring on last night. At the end of the day it is and will always be a team effort.
However as a family we salute Jerrel. He has our support all the way. He is a young man that has remained humble through it all and takes his role very seriously. More especially, he has not forgotten WHO gave him the talent.
Let's keep praying for and supporting the youths all the way.
There's another game on Sunday but guess what? WE GOIN MEJICO!

Thanks for bein the kind of parents you are and supporting and guding your son througout.

Of course, thanks for sharing these insights.

Much respeck!  WE GOIN MEXICO!!
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: August 09, 2008, 09:18:34 AM »
New day. New posts.

LET'S GET IT ONNN! ;D

Then this is where the buck stops for Cuba and T&T. I still remember what the Mexicans did to our U-17 team in 2002. The stadium where they took our team and shut the door so that the Young Boyz could not even get their equipment and refreshments. It seriously affected the Young Boyz who still played their hearts out but lost 5-0.
Then the Mexicans had the nerve to clapped the Young Boyz endurance after what they did to them.
jjbrown

truetrini

« Reply #100 on: August 09, 2008, 09:21:13 AM »
New day. New posts.

LET'S GET IT ONNN! ;D

Then this is where the buck stops for Cuba and T&T. I still remember what the Mexicans did to our U-17 team in 2002. The stadium where they took our team and shut the door so that the Young Boyz could not even get their equipment and refreshments. It seriously affected the Young Boyz who still played their hearts out but lost 5-0.
Then the Mexicans had the nerve to clapped the Young Boyz endurance after what they did to them.

Judging T&T by Jamaica's failed standards is unfair and borders on malfeasance!

Get a grip...don't judge your superiros by your own failed standards...in other words shut up!

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 09, 2008, 09:28:56 AM »
New day. New posts.

LET'S GET IT ONNN! ;D

Judging T&T by Jamaica's failed standards is unfair and borders on malfeasance!

Get a grip...don't judge your superiros by your own failed standards...in other words shut up!
That statement tells me that T&T has had better success in Mexico than Jamaica at this level.
My apologies since my concern was about the vindictive treatment of youths in a sporting situation. The belief that doing anything to win no matter what should be thrown out the window.
Carry on, Sir.  :(
jjbrown

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: August 09, 2008, 10:53:28 AM »
Trinidad beat Jamrock 3-1

Let the excuses begin!! :D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: August 09, 2008, 10:58:40 AM »
And yuh could hear a pin drop in Kingston.  8)

When will u foolish Jamaicans on this forum ever learn to let de ball do de talking. Nuff said now!

To tell you the truth, no one focuses on youth football out here anymore really. Only us few. Nuff folks don't even know U17 qualifiers going on. Worse Olympics start.

:rotfl: I thought you might have been a lil more creative than this.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: August 09, 2008, 11:06:23 AM »
D under 15 gyul in d stand had more creativity in she chants. If dey beat we youth football would b king and d olympics does only star wit T&F

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: August 09, 2008, 11:14:28 AM »

You mean the poor media coverage that was given to this Championship. I'm sure you can recall the last U-17 Championship held in Jamaica and what the coverage was like.

Now let your excuses begin.
jjbrown

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: August 09, 2008, 11:17:53 AM »

You mean the poor media coverage that was given to this Championship. I'm sure you can recall the last U-17 Championship held in Jamaica and what the coverage was like.

what does media coverage have to do with a cutass?

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: August 09, 2008, 11:24:58 AM »

What! No answer to the poor media coverage. Answer with your excuse first then you will get my answer.
How about that?

jjbrown

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: August 09, 2008, 11:35:44 AM »
btw where is reggae fan
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #109 on: August 09, 2008, 11:45:49 AM »

The Jamaicans seem to be descending into the abyss of factual irrelevance and argumentative incoherence.  They received a thorough asswashing again  in the CFU. Add the U17 WC qualifier at the Office and you have a portfolio of Trini dominance over Jamaica at youth level.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 11:54:18 AM by Jah Gol »

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: August 09, 2008, 12:33:01 PM »

We don't need excuses....we beat you again. But that that's all right you can console yourself because you have more media coverage.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: August 09, 2008, 12:50:32 PM »

The Jamaicans seem to be descending into the abyss of factual irrelevance and argumentative incoherence.  They received a thorough asswashing again  in the CFU. Add the U17 WC qualifier at the Office and you have a portfolio of Trini dominance over Jamaica at youth level.
If your statement about T&T's youth football dominance is factual then it is half-truth. What about the U-20 qualifiers or the Schoolboy matches (T&T has never beaten Jamaica neither at home and away). And is purposely not mentioning the U-20 qualifiers a sore point for you?    
Which brings up a question: why is T&T, like Haiti, unable to carry this 'dominance' onto the their senior squads? I mention the senior teams where T&T has not beaten the Reggae Boyz in those qualifiers
See. The whole idea for a nation to sink into an abyss would be a sign where all hope to live is gone. And since Jamaica still has football teams involved in 2010 World Cup Qualifiers, the U-20 Qualifiers and hosting the Digicel Championship don't you think that your statement is , hmmm I don't know, ????
Know what! I'm just dumbfounded ???  

jjbrown

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: August 09, 2008, 12:53:28 PM »
Greetings to and all, especially my haters. A took a few days off from de forum, cuz it was getting really boring, same damn topics over and over, steupssss. To my haters, why hate on me, cuz I'm a successful black man? Well hear meh nah haters, you cud be successful 2 know. Instead of using up yuh energy tuh tuh hate and talk about people, just follow these simple steps in your own daily lives, discipline, dedication, hard work and always give thanks. Yeah dey vex meh again. Well ah have meh sources here, dey doh know dat, keep talking dat shit. Ah already say dis network is large, watch what yuh say when yuh say it, watch what yuh do when yuh do it. CLICK-CLICK.

Any way well done young warriors. CLICK-CLICK.

Alliance and De Enterprise are so special, so special, so special, so special, dat is why when some fools come around, we always strap wid de ** special. Large up Mavado on dat one, yuh large yute.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2008, 11:38:52 PM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: August 09, 2008, 12:59:46 PM »

We don't need excuses....we beat you again. But that that's all right you can console yourself because you have more media coverage.
So what is Jack's reason for hosting. For money or love of the game.
How much money do you really need to live (depending on one's definationof life) a lifetime?
jjbrown

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: August 09, 2008, 01:29:09 PM »
supa who vex yuh

line them up
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #115 on: August 09, 2008, 02:01:54 PM »

If your statement about T&T's youth football dominance is factual then it is half-truth. What about the U-20 qualifiers or the Schoolboy matches (T&T has never beaten Jamaica neither at home and away). And is purposely not mentioning the U-20 qualifiers a sore point for you?    
Which brings up a question: why is T&T, like Haiti, unable to carry this 'dominance' onto the their senior squads? I mention the senior teams where T&T has not beaten the Reggae Boyz in those qualifiers
See. The whole idea for a nation to sink into an abyss would be a sign where all hope to live is gone. And since Jamaica still has football teams involved in 2010 World Cup Qualifiers, the U-20 Qualifiers and hosting the Digicel Championship don't you think that your statement is , hmmm I don't know, ????

I should have said U17 level where we beat allyuh going and coming, so might have point there. But I don't know where you get the idea that I was talking about your entire country. It was an obvious reference to some if not most of the Jamaican posters on this site-allyuh not making sense. Your team just lost and you are talking about media coverage.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: August 09, 2008, 03:57:50 PM »
FYI d competition in JA was what we goin 2 in Mexico d Concacaf qualifications what all yuh not goin 2. D media coverage must b more 4 Concacaf instead ah CFU. Do us a favor like Reggae... and take a rest from here

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: August 09, 2008, 03:58:58 PM »

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: August 09, 2008, 05:52:12 PM »

I should have said U17 level where we beat allyuh going and coming, so might have point there. But I don't know where you get the idea that I was talking about your entire country. It was an obvious reference to some if not most of the Jamaican posters on this site-allyuh not making sense. Your team just lost and you are talking about media coverage.
I don't know about you but media coverage is important to me. It is what becomes history when I see or hear something. These are the things that I can go on any site and post as fact and not fiction. And it helps in comparing stats which is what you posted without the numbers.
Jamaica, T&T, Cuba and Haiti all gave good account of themselves by taking both semi-final games to extra time and penalty kicks. The result being Cuba and T&T going to the finals. And lest I forget about the Young Ladies final between Jamaica and T&T. :beermug:

Let's hope that next year being the 5th year of this Championship the media coverage will be better.

jjbrown

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: August 09, 2008, 06:14:21 PM »
FYI d competition in JA was what we goin 2 in Mexico d Concacaf qualifications what all yuh not goin 2. D media coverage must b more 4 Concacaf instead ah CFU. Do us a favor like Reggae... and take a rest from here
First thing I did this morning was read all the posts from page 1. On page 3 when the score was posted and shown that T&T had won you Trinis asked where the Jamaicans were. And as usual since I don't hide from a win, loss or draw I have been here making my usual post.

Now you want me to stop posting. Why?
jjbrown

1]; } ?>