May 03, 2024, 09:37:38 AM

Author Topic: U-17: Thread for the T&T vs JAM Game (08-Aug-08).  (Read 15506 times)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
Re: U-17: Thread for the T&T vs JAM Game (08-Aug-08).
« Reply #120 on: August 09, 2008, 06:59:05 PM »
TTFF and Mos Compromise on HCS

The few seconds of silence are due to TV6 editing. There are also highlights of U17s.

ah just watch the highlights above...

Allyuh eh check out de 1 touch belt the jamaican defender get for Britto 2nd goal at minute 2:59??    :o

de way jah gol describe the goal i say it wasn't nutten special but that was a boooooooorse goal!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 09, 2008, 07:34:37 PM »
WIbig gol dat
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: August 09, 2008, 10:18:15 PM »
I fed up ah all yuh yardies dat is y I say ddoh post
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: August 09, 2008, 10:47:40 PM »
I fed up ah all yuh yardies dat is y I say ddoh post
What! Your boasting is not having the desired effect that it would cause other Jamaicans that come on this forum. ???
« Last Edit: August 09, 2008, 10:49:40 PM by jamaica2099 »
jjbrown

Offline Lionpaw

• Highest Grade.
  • Sr. Warrior
  • Smoke Weeeeed, under the Jamaican Sky Light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 09, 2008, 10:53:42 PM »
I saw the highlights and saw our disallowed goal. If u look at the 18 yard line, you'll see that our goal scorer and your defender(not the one that slid) was level when the ball was played through to him. Wow, that was horrible refereeing. Fair play to Jack for buying out the ref.
Smoke and Fly

truetrini

« Reply #125 on: August 09, 2008, 11:05:37 PM »
I saw the highlights and saw our disallowed goal. If u look at the 18 yard line, you'll see that our goal scorer and your defender(not the one that slid) was level when the ball was played through to him. Wow, that was horrible refereeing. Fair play to Jack for buying out the ref.

Lionpaw yuh come like Ms Cleo...full ah fake predictions!~

Take yaw licks like ah man.....fi real!

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2008, 12:32:50 AM »
Trinidad beat Jamrock 3-1

Let the excuses begin!! :D
You mean the poor media coverage that was given to this Championship. I'm sure you can recall the last U-17 Championship held in Jamaica and what the coverage was like.

Now let your excuses begin.

what does media coverage have to do with a cutass?
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2008, 03:34:25 AM »

Lionpaw yuh come like Ms Cleo...full ah fake predictions!~

Take yaw licks like ah man.....fi real!
A number of Jamaican fouls were not called and he limited the cautions which where necessary considering the type of challenges the Jamaicans dished out. The play in question was offside.  No player disputed the call, from my view in the stadium and body language of the players it was a good call.  You don't have a case there.  One bad call to Jamaica's detriment came after we scored the go ahead goal when Jamaica were in possession on 15 minutes. I understand that refs like to be strict with extra time but he stopped the game in the middle of an attack. Apart from that I would say Jamaica got the better calls by far.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2008, 08:15:39 AM »
Yuh know give Jack his jacket, when we cut dem Jakans arse RF does disappear....JA2099 on the other hand, does just not know when to give up.....laaawwwddd...whey mih can ah DET??!!....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 10, 2008, 10:41:58 AM »
Yuh know give Jack his jacket, when we cut dem Jakans arse RF does disappear....JA2099 on the other hand, does just not know when to give up.....laaawwwddd...whey mih can ah DET??!!....
Sorry to burst your bubble. But I'm not a waggonist who disappears when my team loses. So I'm sure that the many posts that you have probably read by your felloow Trinis who wants me to disappear off this forum tells you the type of supporter I am about my Jamaican Reggae Boyz and Reggae Girlz. Win, lose or draw.

jjbrown

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: August 10, 2008, 11:39:50 AM »
Sorry to burst your bubble. But I'm not a waggonist who disappears when my team loses. So I'm sure that the many posts that you have probably read by your felloow Trinis who wants me to disappear off this forum tells you the type of supporter I am about my Jamaican Reggae Boyz and Reggae Girlz. Win, lose or draw.

LEAVE HERE AND GO ON YUH OWN DAMN FORUM AND CRY FUH YUH TEAM!!....that's what I meant.....pest....*still cyar de damn can ah DET, steups*
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline jamaica2099

• Hero Warrior
  • n/a
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: August 10, 2008, 11:45:03 AM »

LEAVE HERE AND GO ON YUH OWN DAMN FORUM AND CRY FUH YUH TEAM!!....that's what I meant.....pest....*still cyar de damn can ah DET, steups*
When I checked the football schedule  it showed that Jamaica still have a team in the CFU Championship.
Sorry. Try again.
jjbrown

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: August 10, 2008, 11:46:17 AM »
britto 's belt en route to goal worthy of another mention. nice skill
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: August 10, 2008, 04:44:35 PM »
At 0-0
Who else can I depend on in this situation? It's in your silly country so u should have first info. If it was being hosted out here at least I would've updated u cause our radio stations always at least give updates for every international competition. Even if it's u-13 girls cfu cup, if there is such a thing. Man, u folks need to step up the pace. Last time we hosted summ'n I came on here and updated u on the latest Trini info(even when u playing other teams) and someone cant return the favour?

At 3-1
To tell you the truth, no one focuses on youth football out here anymore really. Only us few. Nuff folks don't even know U17 qualifiers going on. Worse Olympics start.

:rotfl:

Lionpaw

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: August 10, 2008, 08:10:27 PM »
Was at the game tonight. Objectively, we should have  been at the  bettre end of this result not because we played better but  player for player, we seem to have a more balanced team.
Outside of our captain in the backfield, our girls were  not as aggressive on the balll and failed to captialized on opportunities. Our strikers came back from set plays to make the score decent but more work to be done.
Jamacia took adavantage of their opportunities. PERIOD!!!! end of story.

I had my fill of football since I  came down  on July 12 ; I have a better perspective of the  polifootball scene in TNT. I enjoyed the football lime and the scenes. Move forward TNT Warriors despite it all.

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: August 10, 2008, 11:19:51 PM »
supa who vex yuh

line them up

Hear meh nah rude boi, de most set ah macomeh men ah ever witness, is on dis forum. Ah doh want tuh go in to no set ah long talk. Ah will just say dis, I is ah family man, ah does always support peace, love and unity among people. However, it seem like dem trying meh tuh see what ah working wid  ???. Well all yuh read dis clearly, print it and save, it only take a click of my finger and ah cud set it off, member meh told. CLICK-CLICK.

Team USA vs China

Wade lead all scores wid 19 points  8).
« Last Edit: August 11, 2008, 12:50:26 AM by SUPA »
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

1]; } ?>