May 09, 2024, 02:09:36 AM

Author Topic: Sexiest soca warrior Poll!  (Read 8543 times)

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Sexiest soca warrior Poll!
« Reply #60 on: December 08, 2005, 10:26:47 AM »
I voted for carlos edwards.. that man is sexy for days and he be f**kin up men on the field and that make him even MORE sexy.  If he improves on his crosses im gonna go to Germany and propose... i think he married already tho.  Shrug.  o well.

maybe i shoulda voted for shaka tho, and supported my fellow HU Bison.  O well.

i like this post ladywarrior!!!  It sucks watching the games with all these trini men, and maybe two other girls and saying "damn he sexy" or "damn edwards got some nice legs" and folks lookin at me like, damn i wish this american girl would shut the f--- up.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2005, 10:42:18 AM by Tallman »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #61 on: December 08, 2005, 11:40:56 AM »
Wait nuh.. Iz All this I missing in dis thread... Iz now I opening it, i was not even bothering.... Toppa... Girl... nice.... But yuh soulda never put up yuh pic on this site.. Doh be surprized if yuh see "Strangers" outside yuh door soon.... Truss. ;)

Allyuh Idle BAD BAD... lol...

But allyuh ... I en see LadyWarrior Yet.. But I Hear she have de hotness jesss like Toppa.. Also TriniCana have LEVEL hotness too... Doh watch dem Ladies easy nuh...

LEVEL hotness eh !! hmmm ya know what lemme leave this one alone  ;)

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 08, 2005, 12:33:30 PM »
I voted for carlos edwards.. that man is sexy for days and he be f**kin up men on the field and that make him even MORE sexy.  If he improves on his crosses im gonna go to Germany and propose... i think he married already tho.  Shrug.  o well.

i like this post ladywarrior!!!  It sucks watching the games with all these trini men, and maybe two other girls and saying "damn he sexy" or "damn edwards got some nice legs" and folks lookin at me like, damn i wish this american girl would shut the f--- up.

YO! you going to meh alma mater and cussing so? doh make meh roll in by de quad an find yuh ;D
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 08, 2005, 12:42:24 PM »
Aye fellas: ah see ah angel this morning. Boy all I go say is LadyWarriors reaaaaaaal sweet. Unless is ah pic ah she sista, she real have it. If she was a calabash, you wouldn't care if it was mango season or not because mango like dat always ready to pick. All ah go say is she dazzling in red. So ah retracting...

To all we new found lady waggonists and dem, ah sorry for saying alyuh ugly like Brigo stepchild. LadyWarrior, Ato know what he was talking bout, ah sorry ah sorry ah sorry... (If I's ah mucks say what) :violin:

Note ah caution: Like ah man say on here in ah earlier thread, doh show da picture so because nuff man go start de one hand typing bizness... ;D

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 08, 2005, 12:51:30 PM »
Ladywarrior , thanks for de poll.
Ah get real kicks reading dem hungry men an dem an ah get tuh see some pics ah genuine trini beauty wid brains.
TOPPA yuh sweet.
Ladywarrior ah ent know which one of de ladies in de pics was you , buh dey all beautifull.
Is ah real delight after watching de woman out here, some of dem nice but de majority in de villages out here have more hair on dey face dan me an it does take pics like this tuh remind mih wuh reall woman look like an not get involved wid offering woman shaving cream an Bic shaver.
Oh an dey white like snow too
Fishs, I sorry for you, but feel sorry for me too... only fat white mampie... lawd!!!
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #65 on: December 08, 2005, 12:54:05 PM »
Truth see ladywarrior and Disgruntled aint see she yet... is now he vex fuh days!!

Offline USgalWARRIORbf

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 08, 2005, 12:55:20 PM »

YO! you going to meh alma mater and cussing so? doh make meh roll in by de quad an find yuh ;D

Quad?  Never that, Im was an Annex girl!  :-).  And if u are living in atlanta, the city where im from, then the sailor mouth is something u should be used to!

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 08, 2005, 12:58:17 PM »

Quad?  Never that, Im was an Annex girl!  :-).  And if u are living in atlanta, the city where im from, then the sailor mouth is something u should be used to!

I thought de sailor mouth was ah DC ting ;D haven't heard it down here in the dirty ;D everybody all polite and countryfied...like Trini ;)
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline Disgruntled_Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 08, 2005, 12:59:54 PM »
Truth see ladywarrior and Disgruntled aint see she yet... is now he vex fuh days!!

I damn blasted vex we

Més que un club.

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 08, 2005, 01:40:16 PM »
KYAH KYAH.....slowly but surely people figuring out ladywarrior is the hottest damn thing on the whole site...ent ah did tell all yuh.....? :P
BORN TO DO IT

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #70 on: December 08, 2005, 02:37:17 PM »
KYAH KYAH.....slowly but surely people figuring out ladywarrior is the hottest damn thing on the whole site...ent ah did tell all yuh.....? :P

i ain't getting involved nah.  :angel:

MickeyRat

« Reply #71 on: December 08, 2005, 02:39:57 PM »
This frigging grenadian pest ah does put some piggie on every now and then just come and tell me she vote for Marvin Andrews.  Ah tell she, "yuh every see what the dog look like", hence de word DOG.   ???

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 08, 2005, 02:41:56 PM »
This frigging grenadian pest ah does put some piggie on every now and then just come and tell me she vote for Marvin Andrews. Ah tell she, "yuh every see what the dog look like", hence de word DOG. ???

LAWRDDDDDDDDDD.. What does do allyuh fellah boy.. damn!!
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #73 on: December 08, 2005, 02:47:31 PM »
This frigging grenadian pest ah does put some piggie on every now and then just come and tell me she vote for Marvin Andrews.  Ah tell she, "yuh every see what the dog look like", hence de word DOG.   ???

oh gorm Mickey is only you could come up with some shit like that boy
man with words "piggie" in this day and age ?
ah hear cocoa dey other day...what next eh  :devil:

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 08, 2005, 02:55:50 PM »

oh gorm Mickey is only you could come up with some shit like that boy
man with words "piggie" in this day and age ?
ah hear cocoa dey other day...what next eh  :devil:

"TUH TUCKS"
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>