May 14, 2024, 02:14:34 AM

Author Topic: Andre Cooper ?  (Read 7781 times)

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
Andre Cooper ?
« on: March 25, 2006, 10:04:04 AM »
Do anyone remember Andre Cooper; the short, stucky and nippy midfielder from St Benedicts College in the mid 90's and then went to Princess Town? He got a scholarship to Lindsey Wilson College and won a national championship there. Where is he now? Tallman, any answers? That is a solid player. Trinidad can take a look at him after the World Cup.

Kingman

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
  • smallest country to ever play in a world cup final
    • View Profile
Re: Andre Cooper ?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2006, 06:04:37 PM »
Me and Andre was actually in the same class in St. Benedict's. Last I heard he was still in the mid-West. And even though he is supposed to be finished college by now, I heard he just faded into the civilian life some where in the US. I guess football is now just recretional for him.. but I can be wrong..

But He was definately a good player with alot of fundamental raw talent...

Tallman let us know what you find out

dawg
Re-Group, Re-Energize, Return
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 08:55:59 AM »
Well said meh bredda

J.R
We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2006, 09:06:38 AM »
my father went benedicts, so did my uncle and their freinds :beermug:

u is sumting else we! de man ask ah question yuh gorn and put ah different spin on it...steuuuuuuupes!

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2006, 10:05:17 AM »
Allyuh men is kicks yes! :D

I eh hear one ass about Andre Cooper yet.

Best ah could come up with is that he was on the U 23 team around 2000.

In addition he was on the AIA All Star Second Team.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline andre samuel

• Hero Warrior
  • "ah love it!!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2006, 10:56:01 AM »

Peace,
VB

this is the nonsense that going on at this site for some time now.  I understand that sub topics come up from time to time but to me nearly every thread loses the point very quickly!!

Especially if yuh have men who feel it was appropriate to mention that "dey fadder and uncle went St Benedicts"!!

Andre Samuel, who controls all the rights to the phrase "ah love it!!"

Offline big dawg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2006, 11:04:49 AM »

Peace,
VB

this is the nonsense that going on at this site for some time now. I understand that sub topics come up from time to time but to me nearly every thread loses the point very quickly!!

Especially if yuh have men who feel it was appropriate to mention that "dey fadder and uncle went St Benedicts"!!

Vwry Well said bredda..

All of ah sudden men losing the point, and taking some cheap shots at each other.. its one thing to make a joke.. but some men decide that this is the grounds to go WAY off the topic..

We'll be back...
I don't know when

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2006, 11:06:39 AM »

Peace,
VB

this is the nonsense that going on at this site for some time now. I understand that sub topics come up from time to time but to me nearly every thread loses the point very quickly!!

Vwry Well said bredda..

All of ah sudden men losing the point, and taking some cheap shots at each other.. its one thing to make a joke.. but some men decide that this is the grounds to go WAY off the topic..

Yes sir!

Kingman

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2006, 01:03:26 PM »
Andre Cooper was an amazing midfielder. I played along side him at Princes Town Junior Sec, we also grew up within the same area. I played against him when he was at Lindsey Wilson In a NAIA Region XI final. He was boss. I have not spoken too him in a long time, but I can email him and see what's up with him. He should have been a player groomed to our midfield.
But I guess because he from way down in the country...............
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2006, 04:46:31 PM »
Andre Cooper was an amazing midfielder. I played along side him at Princes Town Junior Sec, we also grew up within the same area. I played against him when he was at Lindsey Wilson In a NAIA Region XI final. He was boss. I have not spoken too him in a long time, but I can email him and see what's up with him. He should have been a player groomed to our midfield.
But I guess because he from way down in the country...............

Yes, please e-mail him and find out what's good! Thanks

Kingman

Offline da

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 26, 2006, 10:08:55 PM »
Brent you is the Arimaman, if so this is Austin

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2006, 10:29:27 PM »
he said he is married and working a full time job. He is not playing competitive because there is no league, but he is still in shape.
He would have been very valuable to our national team.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2006, 09:02:40 AM »
i can name a handfull of meh.. who started of in the NCAA soccer and has ended out very well.

Stern, Shaka, Avery, Rahim....just to name a few

Out of thousands, check the stats.

Tallman give us a rundown on the number of Trini's that have attended US universities and the number that have turned pro.

JAH BLESS RASTAFARI

Elan, thanks for the information. I wish Andre well.

Kingman
« Last Edit: March 27, 2006, 09:08:35 AM by kingman »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2006, 02:44:31 PM »
I know is folly...but it would be nice if he came home...link up with a Pro Club..and see if he could be groomed for the future..he's still young enough. Mifielders have greater longetivity than forwards.

But I doubt he migh want to sacrifice financially like that.
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2006, 04:57:05 PM »

Peace,
VB

come on fellars men like allyuh causing the board to lose its footballing appeal

it have space fo old talk but ti that post , d second one on this thread had no dealings with the topic

if u didnt kno d man or had no info to give it could hav simply been left unsaid

no post padding just sumtin inciteful
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Isaachunt

« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2006, 08:06:46 PM »

Do anyone remember Andre Cooper; the short, stucky and nippy midfielder from St Benedicts College in the mid 90's and then went to Princess Town? He got a scholarship to Lindsey Wilson College and won a national championship there. Where is he now? Tallman, any answers? That is a solid player. Trinidad can take a look at him after the World Cup.

Kingman
Just now you go want to call back Leoson Lewis and even Leroy De leon. If he was so solid as you say then he would have been playing active football.

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2006, 08:45:53 PM »
Just now you go want to call back Leoson Lewis and even Leroy De leon. If he was so solid as you say then he would have been playing active football.

Cooper is a very good player, better than a lot of players I see had stint on the National team. Sometimes a man has to do what he has to.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2006, 10:31:19 PM »

Kingman

I am not the coach and hence do not have any authority to call back any player. Just making a suggestion. Is that ok?  ::) As elan said, sometimes a man has to do what he has to do. Anyways, cheers!

Kingman

1]; } ?>