May 17, 2024, 06:01:06 PM

Author Topic: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!  (Read 639291 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: CHELSEA FOREVER! - Home of the Champions!
« Reply #1140 on: May 16, 2010, 01:42:08 PM »
was lucky enough to be in england this weekend and was able to chain up a ticket outside to see the final..

had to sit in Portsmouth section under mute vibes, but Wembley is an amazing stadium and seeing Chelsea lift the double was an amazing experience.

i really thought Portsmouth work some obeah on that goal but glad it come thru in the end.

:beermug:
yuh lucky yes...
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

giggsy11

« Reply #1141 on: May 16, 2010, 03:47:51 PM »
Flikin Lampard miss oui.
Drogba should have take it...  ::)

Lumpard warmin up for the World cup.

Yeah....he and c**t mout' Rio and wes brown..... :devil:

Wes not going to SA and Lumpard mouth is half c^nt and half toothless granny! Why yuh cah enjoy yuh win without hatin? ;D

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1142 on: May 16, 2010, 06:44:38 PM »
Flikin Lampard miss oui.

Wes not going to SA and Lumpard mouth is half c^nt and half toothless granny! Why yuh cah enjoy yuh win without hatin? ;D

I KNOW wes brown isn't going to SA, (but practically all of my Chelsea team is :devil:) that's why I put him in there and c**t-mout' rio limping in so "good luck england!"  :devil:

Not because a man ears long and he teet' long dat it make him a Jackass!

giggsy11

« Reply #1143 on: May 16, 2010, 06:57:05 PM »
Flikin Lampard miss oui.

I KNOW wes brown isn't going to SA, (but practically all of my Chelsea team is :devil:) that's why I put him in there and c**t-mout' rio limping in so "good luck england!"  :devil:

Poor England is right with half of chelski goin!  :devil: :devil:

Yuh watchin dream team? yuh know is chelski 2005-2006 team dey showin as harchester.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 06:59:28 PM by giggsy11 »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: May 16, 2010, 11:34:24 PM »
Flikin Lampard miss oui.

Poor England is right with half of chelski goin!  :devil: :devil:

Yuh watchin dream team? yuh know is chelski 2005-2006 team dey showin as harchester.

...well, they wouldn'ta even qualified if the other half woulda come from manUre!

I doh watch DT. ......no more. ;D

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1145 on: May 20, 2010, 01:56:33 PM »
Now dat de season done and I bored, my top 5 chelsea moments of de season:

5. Chelsea vs Burnley - no particular incidents, just champagne football....the match where I realised we would win the title

4. Chelsea vs Wolves - Gael Kakuta's debut....he lit up Stamford Bridge for 25 minutes

3. Liverpool vs Chelsea -  Steven Gerrard's assist...a massive relief.

2. Chelsea vs Wigan - the entire second half....awesome

1. Chelsea vs Man City -  No Handshake

Any more?  :beermug:

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: May 20, 2010, 10:53:21 PM »
So it looking like the idiot coach at Barca want to pull an E'to on Toure Yaya

Chelsea need to monitor the situation and snap THAT up.

A midfield with Essien and Yaya is thunder

Ketch footballitis

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1147 on: May 20, 2010, 11:20:31 PM »

A midfield with Essien and Yaya and JOHN OBI MIKEL is thunder

Fix it fuh yuh!  ;D

Pep like he is a Spanish to he heart boy......tryin' to move all dem African outta Spain!  :devil:

giggsy11

« Reply #1148 on: May 21, 2010, 08:11:33 AM »

5. Chelsea vs Burnley - no particular incidents, just champagne football....the match where I realised we would win the title

4. Chelsea vs Wolves - Gael Kakuta's debut....he lit up Stamford Bridge for 25 minutes

Drogba offsides goal against United

Terry no call handball against Bolton

Anymore :beermug: :devil:

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1149 on: May 21, 2010, 12:23:29 PM »

It was Drogba handball versus Bolton...but glad you enjoyed dem moments  :)

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: May 21, 2010, 12:53:45 PM »
look a few pics i took with my cell phone at the fa cup final...

Digital sign to separate rival fans.

This Portsmouth fan get bloody up in a fight on the train after the game.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1151 on: May 21, 2010, 02:08:47 PM »

Fix it fuh yuh!  ;D

Pep like he is a Spanish to he heart boy......tryin' to move all dem African outta Spain!  :devil:

african or negro?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: May 21, 2010, 02:19:55 PM »

I figured I might add a couple more "top 5" Chelsea moments that you manure fans would have  enjoyed.....or at least felt relieved the moments went y'all way....for the moments they lasted....

@ Stamford Bridge
Drogba gettin' a yellow card for takin' a stamp in he chest from johhny evans when evans could have easily seen a red card

@ old (nothing new with bad calls against visiting teams) trafford
"the highly skilled one", gary neville gettin away with a clear penalty foul on Anelka

c**t-mout' rio with a reckless karate take down on Anelka right in front de ref that went unpunished and un-called.

the hand-ball goal by federico macheda that somehow gave y'all hope of a comeback

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: May 21, 2010, 02:21:31 PM »

Fix it fuh yuh!  ;D

african or negro?

Well boy.....at this point it may very well be six of one, half a dozen of the other.....

giggsy11

« Reply #1154 on: May 21, 2010, 05:32:18 PM »

It was Drogba handball versus Bolton...but glad you enjoyed dem moments  :)

Nope; just sayin.
"Coyle was still smouldering from that oversight when Terry appeared to knock down Chung-Yong Lee's cross just after the hour mark with his left arm, the ball falling kindly for Petr Cech and the linesman immediately waving away Bolton's appeals to indicate it had struck the defender on the shoulder. "We didn't need any luck tonight," said Coyle. "We only needed the officials to get the big decisions right. I can accept it if they've not seen it if they're out of position but, for the second one, he says it's hit Terry's shoulder. That's not happened, so that's a poor decision."

Taken from the Gaurdian newspapers.

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1155 on: May 21, 2010, 10:09:26 PM »

Fix it fuh yuh!  ;D

african or negro?

Well boy.....at this point it may very well be six of one, half a dozen of the other.....

very disturbing
(Muslim)

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: May 22, 2010, 10:08:16 AM »

Fix it fuh yuh!  ;D

african or negro?

very disturbing

Yes, Sammy, and such a shame, too, because, on the surface, they seem like a very nice people in a very, very beautiful country.   From what I gather, though, it seems to be stemming more from an illegal imigration issue not unlike what's going on here in the the us, than it might be a race thing in particular.  I could very well be wrong, but...... 

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1157 on: May 24, 2010, 09:52:02 PM »
Like Carlo still drunk or high from winning the double...looking to re-sign Ballack instead of resigning him.  Shakin' my f**kin' head.  I thought the goal now would be to be seriously vying for the CL.....keeping dead weight like this washed-up has been is not going to get it done.  Clearly they not paying attention to what Barca is doing.  >:(

Offline Mad Scorpion a/k/a Big Bo$$

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: May 25, 2010, 08:25:23 AM »
Like Carlo still drunk or high from winning the double...looking to re-sign Ballack instead of resigning him.  Shakin' my f**kin' head.  I thought the goal now would be to be seriously vying for the CL.....keeping dead weight like this washed-up has been is not going to get it done.  Clearly they not paying attention to what Barca is doing.  >:(

Washed up?!!  For a fella who could talk about Obi's qualities that others cannot see in a blues uniform, I find it ironic how much you dislike Ballack who suffers the same fate (being unable to play his natural position).  Think objectively and not emotionally and you'll realize that the team often has played much better with Ballack on the field than off it. We don't know what goes on behind close doors so its very possible that Ballack offers intangables that managers appreciate and the public cannot grasp.  I think if you gave fans who have never seen either internationally the option to pick one or the other more would pick Ballack than Obi (despite the age difference).  Say what you want about Ballack but the coaches love him and there has to be a reason for this.  Only one who took issue with him was Gene Hackman who if he had his way would have sold Drobga as part of his garage sale.  Ancellotti apears to be trying to preserve his core 1st XI as he adds pieces and build on it.  So maybe Ballack is one of those players that he believes is key to executing his vision on the pitch.  If nothing else the manager has bought himself some credit with the results he achieved this season, so give it a chance before criticizing it.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: May 25, 2010, 09:14:22 AM »

He's still very technically gifted, and I imagine he brings alot of leadership qualities as well being a nat'l team skipper & icon.  I agree he's not the Ballack of Leverkusen, WC 2002 or Euro 2004...but that was a long time ago so it's no surprise that what we're seeing today is a far cry from what made him the reputable player that he is.  I too have seen him play some games and shake my head at how poor he was but I also don't imagine that his kind of experience and leadership is easily replaceable. 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Blue

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: May 25, 2010, 09:41:14 AM »
Mango Chow jump de gun.....Ballack has said he wants to stay...but noone at Chelsea has said anything.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: May 25, 2010, 09:55:54 AM »
Yo, where you read that Ballack signing??

This is my fear with Ancelotti.. Like at Milan he like to persist with the old guard and doh bring thru de yutes.

This Chelsea team is at its physical limit and it could only go downhill from here. Lampard, Drogba, Carvalho, Terry, Anelka and Ballack hitting 30+. We need younger players to freshen up the team and we've seen enough of Ballack.

Yeah he might bring leadership qualities and a winning mentality, but that only carrying so far when yuh running at 2 mph and de best way yuh helping the side is by being wild. I eh know if allyuh men watching the Chelsea games this year, but Ballack running on fumes right now. Right now the only thing he giving on the field is a physical presence on the right and imo we could replace that by putting Essien on the right an playing Obi Mikel in the hole. He need to go to a league where the pace is slower and he getting more time on the ball.

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: May 25, 2010, 10:35:12 AM »

This is my fear with Ancelotti.. Like at Milan he like to persist with the old guard and doh bring thru de yutes.

This Chelsea team is at its physical limit and it could only go downhill from here. Lampard, Drogba, Carvalho, Terry, Anelka and Ballack hitting 30+. We need younger players to freshen up the team and we've seen enough of Ballack.

Yeah he might bring leadership qualities and a winning mentality, but that only carrying so far when yuh running at 2 mph and de best way yuh helping the side is by being wild. I eh know if allyuh men watching the Chelsea games this year, but Ballack running on fumes right now. Right now the only thing he giving on the field is a physical presence on the right and imo we could replace that by putting Essien on the right an playing Obi Mikel in the hole. He need to go to a league where the pace is slower and he getting more time on the ball.

You makin it seem like physical presence is ah triviality fella. Watch how Inter manhandle everybody in CL with de same physical presence.  Stop looking at Ballack individually and look at the team overall with him on the pitch.  I agree he isn't speedy but you mentioning Essien who I like but despite all his positive attributes is 2 years in a row he suffer injuries that kept him out extensively.  Obi in the hole seems a waste of his potential if what Chow say is true. Somehow I feel Ballack is a tremendous team leader inside the Blues locker room.  That would help explain why Hiddink made sure he was kept and (if what chow alude to is true) why Ancellotti would want to keep him even given his declining abilities.  It would aslo explain why Scolari feeling as if he lost the team thought Ballack had to go as well.  Right now I believe we need defenders. 2 RBs and a CB so that Ivanovic can play in his rightful CB position intead of full back.  We need another top quality striker to make us more offensively threatening.  I do share yuh concern about Ancellotti and his penchant for sticking with the old guard but he has shown that he willin to give the yutes a look too this year.  Van Aanholt and Matic make a few appearances as well as Kakuta getting a decent run 1 game and these didn't come in desperation times.  So maybe he will come around (at least I hope so).

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: May 25, 2010, 11:13:33 AM »

I've been a huge critic of Ballack's on the field performance since Euro 2008 when I thought he was really poor (he was coming off an injury), and that to my memory was the start of his precipitous downward slide in performances.  That said, he was a staple player in Chelsea's line up this season, and the German nat'l team didn't take the news of his injury as trivial...so while we might watch on TV and waste down a player about how sheetee he is, the experts clearly beg to differ... so I give them the benefit of the doubt.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: May 25, 2010, 07:58:28 PM »

Washed up?!!  For a fella who could talk about Obi's qualities that others cannot see in a blues uniform, I find it ironic how much you dislike Ballack who suffers the same fate (being unable to play his natural position).  Think objectively and not emotionally and you'll realize that the team often has played much better with Ballack on the field than off it. We don't know what goes on behind close doors so its very possible that Ballack offers intangables that managers appreciate and the public cannot grasp.  I think if you gave fans who have never seen either internationally the option to pick one or the other more would pick Ballack than Obi (despite the age difference).  Say what you want about Ballack but the coaches love him and there has to be a reason for this.  Only one who took issue with him was Gene Hackman who if he had his way would have sold Drobga as part of his garage sale.  Ancellotti apears to be trying to preserve his core 1st XI as he adds pieces and build on it.  So maybe Ballack is one of those players that he believes is key to executing his vision on the pitch.  If nothing else the manager has bought himself some credit with the results he achieved this season, so give it a chance before criticizing it.

Brother, I can truly say what I say about John Obi Mikel without hesitation or equivocation because I have seen him play for Nigeria.  With my own two eyes. I know what he is capable of and it is far more than what we see him do for Chelsea.  I don't mind if nobody else (on this forum) sees it.  It's quite possible that nobody else saw him play his natural position either.  Talk to any Nigerian that follows their national team and they will tell you that Chelsea are not using him correctly. Also, he's ten years younger than Ballack.  I like that figure.

Ballack, for what fleeting moments he has done something good in a Chelsea uniform, (not unlike Deco) has never lived up to the bare minimum of expectations applicable to him and his stature since he has come to Chelsea.  His best game this season was against one of them bottom-feeder teams that gave him all the room to walk around like Caesar on the pitch.  In the fast pace of the EPL and demanding CL schedule, we need more than the occasional defense-splitting cross ball and fouls and constant contention with the referees. He has looked nothing close to what he was in his last season at Bayern.  So if you and the majority of Chelsea fans would want to take Ballack over JOM at this point in their careers I could only be thankful to God allyuh ain't part of the whole Chelsea decision-making process oui!  A rash act is always regretted.

He's still very technically gifted, and I imagine he brings alot of leadership qualities as well being a nat'l team skipper & icon.  I agree he's not the Ballack of Leverkusen, WC 2002 or Euro 2004...but that was a long time ago so it's no surprise that what we're seeing today is a far cry from what made him the reputable player that he is.  I too have seen him play some games and shake my head at how poor he was but I also don't imagine that his kind of experience and leadership is easily replaceable. 

Kicker,....I don't disagree with what he brings........it's what he doesn't bring that hurts Chelsea more than what he brings helps them...Chelsea don't need leadership.  They have enough of that in Terry, Lapard and Essien (by his play)  Nor is Chelsea lacking in technical ability in any position.  They need to start bringing in youth, speed and skill in defense to start preparing for Terry's and Carvalho's downhill slide.  They need to show more commitment to play on the wings (this is where Joe Cole and Malouda come in) they need creativity and pace in the midfield, neither of which seems to be Ballack's strengths and they need a tad bit more precision up front.
  I not even asking Ballack to try to be the Ballack of 2004 or even 2002.  That is like praying for world peace.  If God came before me now and granted me one Ballack wish, I would just ask him to be the Ballack of 2006, his last year with Bayern Munich.  If I was getting just that little out of him I wouldn't be so disgruntled.  He is done, as far as what Chelsea is trying to achieve, as far as I'm concerned.       

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: May 26, 2010, 09:06:22 AM »
Brother, I can truly say what I say about John Obi Mikel without hesitation or equivocation because I have seen him play for Nigeria.  With my own two eyes. I know what he is capable of and it is far more than what we see him do for Chelsea.  I don't mind if nobody else (on this forum) sees it.  It's quite possible that nobody else saw him play his natural position either.  Talk to any Nigerian that follows their national team and they will tell you that Chelsea are not using him correctly. Also, he's ten years younger than Ballack.  I like that figure.

Ballack, for what fleeting moments he has done something good in a Chelsea uniform, (not unlike Deco) has never lived up to the bare minimum of expectations applicable to him and his stature since he has come to Chelsea.  His best game this season was against one of them bottom-feeder teams that gave him all the room to walk around like Caesar on the pitch.  In the fast pace of the EPL and demanding CL schedule, we need more than the occasional defense-splitting cross ball and fouls and constant contention with the referees. He has looked nothing close to what he was in his last season at Bayern.  So if you and the majority of Chelsea fans would want to take Ballack over JOM at this point in their careers I could only be thankful to God allyuh ain't part of the whole Chelsea decision-making process oui!  A rash act is always regretted.

By your response it seems you haven't considered what i have posted so just to clarify let's get this clear.  I am not saying that I would pick one over the other because I honestly couldn't compare them.  I have seen for many years wha Ballack can do when he plays in his natural position but I have not seen Obi.  You have seen what Obi can do in his natural position as well as Ballack so you may be in a better position to compare than me.  At this stage I still don't think they are comparable even in that light.  So follow what I did say which is "I think if you gave fans who have never seen either internationally the option to pick one or the other more would pick Ballack than Obi (despite the age difference)." What I also said is there must be a reason whey one manager after another likes and includes Ballack in their plans for the team.  The one thing that can be compared is the fact that Ballack has captained and led Germany throughout what would be considered a successful international career as far as always being in contention for the top prizes.  That cannot be said of Obi, so it is very much plausable that Ballack brings leadership qualities that are appreciated by the managers.  There is no argument that we have never seen the best of Ballack in a blues uniform.  However can you actually recall just 1 solitary game in which Ballack played as a CAM for Chelsea?  Even when Scolari played Lampard on the left he would put Deco in the CAM slot and not Ballack.  The special one didn't play Ballack there, Grant didn't, Hiddink didn't, and Ansellotti has not either.  So how can you reasonable assess whether he's past anything or not.  Is the German national team so desperate at that position that news of his injury and subsequent unavailability for WC duty was such a blow?  Come on fella, yuh responding emotional as if you think someone is saying ship out Obi and keep Ballack.  Notice How I said to Dinho if what you say is true then it would be a waste to have Obi in the hole?  All I saying is give Ancellotti the benefit of the doubt since he's the one who is a world class manager and not us.  Obviously there is something to Ballack that we cannot grasp from simply watching on the tele.

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1166 on: May 26, 2010, 09:50:22 AM »
a big part of de reason Ballack does get sweat is that he name Ballack.. is like certain players just afforded that luxury based on stature.. men like Totti, Cannavarro, Scholes and Raul come to mind.

I eh think they could squeeze a next good year out of him, Ballack is done imo.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 09:56:41 AM by dinho »

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: May 26, 2010, 10:29:53 PM »

By your response it seems you haven't considered what i have posted so just to clarify let's get this clear.  I am not saying that I would pick one over the other because I honestly couldn't compare them.  I have seen for many years wha Ballack can do when he plays in his natural position but I have not seen Obi.  You have seen what Obi can do in his natural position as well as Ballack so you may be in a better position to compare than me.  At this stage I still don't think they are comparable even in that light.  So follow what I did say which is "I think if you gave fans who have never seen either internationally the option to pick one or the other more would pick Ballack than Obi (despite the age difference)." What I also said is there must be a reason whey one manager after another likes and includes Ballack in their plans for the team.  The one thing that can be compared is the fact that Ballack has captained and led Germany throughout what would be considered a successful international career as far as always being in contention for the top prizes.  That cannot be said of Obi, so it is very much plausable that Ballack brings leadership qualities that are appreciated by the managers.  There is no argument that we have never seen the best of Ballack in a blues uniform.  However can you actually recall just 1 solitary game in which Ballack played as a CAM for Chelsea?  Even when Scolari played Lampard on the left he would put Deco in the CAM slot and not Ballack.  The special one didn't play Ballack there, Grant didn't, Hiddink didn't, and Ansellotti has not either.  So how can you reasonable assess whether he's past anything or not.  Is the German national team so desperate at that position that news of his injury and subsequent unavailability for WC duty was such a blow?  Come on fella, yuh responding emotional as if you think someone is saying ship out Obi and keep Ballack.  Notice How I said to Dinho if what you say is true then it would be a waste to have Obi in the hole?  All I saying is give Ancellotti the benefit of the doubt since he's the one who is a world class manager and not us.  Obviously there is something to Ballack that we cannot grasp from simply watching on the tele.

Brudder.....I fully followed what you said.  I am simply discussing the issue from all the facets I know apply.  On the one hand you are saying that:  So follow what I did say which is "I think if you gave fans who have never seen either internationally the option to pick one or the other more would pick Ballack than Obi (despite the age difference)." 
  yet, you are basing your side of the discussion on two things:  (1)Ballack's past international career status and (2)coaches liking him (with the implication that they are possibly liking him for his "past international career status") yet you are saying that "if you gave fans who have never seen either internationally....and so on" that "they" would or should still pick Ballack over JOM.  OK, so they both came to Chelsea in 2006, right? Let's pretend we don't know that their respective international careers even exist.  One player is young and showing a positive curve of improvement (playing time, discipline, most other areas except shooting) while the other one is getting older and showing a steady decline in his play, but for the occasional defense-splitting cross ball, and maybe his playing time.......both players are being blocked from their natural positions by the goal-scoring knack of Frank Lampard (that and his leadership are the only things I can see FL having over either of these players) that doesn't seem to be pending a change anytime soon....and you are of the opinion that Chelsea fans, with this knowledge would/could/should prefer the latter of the two players? 
To paraphrase Xerxes' messenger from "300": "...this is madness..."   Don't think I am being emotional, Bredda.  Yes I am a staunch supporter of JOM and I seem to see in him what nobody else sees (never mind that them same coaches you say are keeping Ballack have given him just as much playing time eh, and more over the past couple seasons) but I am not being "emotional" about this.   I am simply rigid in my conviction......and convinced that you are mad.  :beermug:

• Hero Warrior
  • a/k/a Optimus Prime
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: May 27, 2010, 11:24:57 AM »
"never mind that them same coaches you say are keeping Ballack have given him just as much playing time eh"   And you sayin I mad?!!! Apart from times Ballack was injured, Obi eh get as much looks as Ballack fella.  The only coach who probably favored Obi more was Scolari and we all kno why.  This jus goin around in circles because you like Obi so it eh matter cause neither one of us have power of influence on who is re-signed and who plays.

Offline Mango Chow!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: May 28, 2010, 03:45:13 AM »
"never mind that them same coaches you say are keeping Ballack have given him just as much playing time eh"   And you sayin I mad?!!! Apart from times Ballack was injured, Obi eh get as much looks as Ballack fella.  The only coach who probably favored Obi more was Scolari and we all kno why.  This jus goin around in circles because you like Obi so it eh matter cause neither one of us have power of influence on who is re-signed and who plays.

I will simply agree to disagree wt yuh, Padnah.  The bottom line is, Chelsea, as much as I does support them, is not perfect and don't always make the best footballing decisions.  Coaches are people, too, and have their own agendas, biases and motivations.  This is a team that insisted on playing an out-of-place Shevchenko and a team that had SWP and Joe Cole and Arjen Robben on the roster and still had no commitment to playing on the wings, so just because coaches are more "experts" than the average man like me and you, don't mean they always have all the right answers. For all the justification that you and some others can find for wanting a man like Ballack, the team playing him now is like trying to make squeeze out the last remnants of an orange to make juice after they done suck it. I say the only thing he good for now, is to make orange-peel tea.  If they re-sign him when there's younger talent to be had and groomed into the team, it's a waste of time and money, if you will pardon my redundancy.  We go see how the team look in August.  :beermug:

1]; } ?>